ET
Carver, MA
Nissan Versa
01/18/2021
Personable staff
Staff takes the time to work with their customers, for the best possible way to fix the problem. Definitly highly recommended!

BF
BETSY F.
MINI Cooper Coupe
01/18/2021
Friendly and Efficient
Even with simple sticker update I feel well taken care of.

MAUREEN C.
Kingston, MA
01/17/2021
Efficient, timely, and reliable!!!
As always another positive experience @ Cape Auto. The dedicated team is beyond proficient in their expertise of cars!

Weymouth, MA
01/17/2021
Lucky to find this place.
I had my car towed here when my brakes were sounding terrible- I didn’t know anything about this shop but I’m sure glad I found it. They had me fixed up and ready to go in no time. Treated me like family.

JEAN D.
Customer service
I have been getting my vehicles serviced by Cape Auto for many years; I have always been treated with the utmost respect and curtesy.

JASON M.
Inspections in a jiffy!
Easy appointment, quick service.

RV
ROBERT V.
Battery replacement
Thought I needed starter and battery but just needed a battery
Thanks Mark

On time
Quick and easy

Audi Q5
01/15/2021
For Annual inspection: Pleasant and efficient and easy in and out
They sent a postcard reminder that it would soon be time for my car’s State inspection, noting there is usually no waiting for mid-month appointments. I called, got an appointment exactly when I wanted it, texted them on arrival (per sign, in these covid days), was immediately welcomed, sat inside in an open area where the chairs were a good 6 ft apart, and watched tv news for the short time it took for my car to be ready. I think it was 25 minutes total from arrival to leaving. Can’t think of any way they could have made it easier.

JOHN C.
GMC Terrain
Car repair
Very courteous and professional

LORAH B.
Easy Inspection
Scheduled an inspection and was taken care of right away when I got there. Friendly service.

DONALD R.
Excellent professional service
Cape Auto has been servicing our vehicles for 10 years. They diagnose and fix the problem but never try to sell you service that you don't need. In other words, you can trust their professional opinion such that you can feel confident they won't take advantage of your lack of automotive knowledge.

SG
SHANE G.
Fast, friendly auto service
Have been going to Cape Auto for many years now and have always been very pleased. In this instance, my alternator had gone bad. I was able to get my car towed to Cape Auto on Wednesday (they are partnered with AAA so I received savings). They identified the problem (alternator and battery) very fast, and they had the parts and repaired it the next day. No hassle, fast work and great service as always!

KE
KENNETH E.
Chrysler Town & Country LWB
Excellent work, fairly priced
This is my go to repair shop. I won’t go anywhere else. The repairs are done quickly, excellent quality work and fairly priced.

Volvo C70
Recent service
Can count on them to take care of my car! Excellent!