Middleboro, MA
01/10/2020
Fine
Was fine. Just what I expected, no more no less than average. Nothing wrong, nothing special

Subaru Impreza Sedan
01/07/2020
It was recommended that I take my car to a dealership so the problem wasn’t entirely solved. However, advice seemed honest and all involved were very helpful, professional and much appreciated during a stressful time.

PS
PETER S.
Chevrolet Cruze
05/23/2019
Oil Change and Tire Rotation
Service was great and efficient, but I have to say I was a bit disappointed in the cost. We have have brought my daughter's car to NTB several times for an oil change and tire rotation, and it usually costs $60(ish). Paying over $120 for the same service seems crazy. We will probably not be bringing our cars back there for this standard service...not for this price difference.

Thanks!
Mark M. from Cape Auto Repair responded on 05/24/2019

Hello Peter,

I am sorry for your disappointment in the cost of your recent service. However I do not believe you are comparing like items. We make it a practice to both rotate AND balance the wheels as a package. We have found this limits the issues that can result in a bumpy ride when just performing the tire rotation. This practice has worked well for our customers and we continue to do so as protocol to ensure smooth rides and satisfaction. I hope you can see the value of this service, and will give us another try in the near future; I am mailing a $10 coupon for future use.  Thank you.

Mark

JOHN S.
Dodge Journey
02/09/2019
Job
Good work and good customer service but they are overpriced.
Dave G. from Cape Auto Repair responded on 02/13/2019

First and foremost, we make it a practice to submit an estimate for approval before the work is done. That being said, if the customer did not like the price, why did they have us do the work? Secondly, price can be a very subjective thing, like comparing apples and oranges, there are many grades of parts, including good, better and best. We use the best NAPA auto parts available for several reasons: We warranty our work, 2 years/24,000 miles parts and labor. Brakes are a safety item, therefore for liability concerns we see no reason to skimp with subpar parts. Lastly, we don’t want comebacks if it can be avoided, no one is happy when we have to tie up a vehicle twice. Also, we biannually do a competitive analysis of our direct competitors and we know what everyone else charges, and we are not the least, or the most expensive.  I am pleased that the customer liked our customer service and our competent work, but as I said, price is subjective.