PP
PAUL P.
02/18/2020
Great service, friendly staff, clean office
Great service, friendly staff

BD
BRIE D.
Nissan Rogue
02/18/2020
Always a great experience!
I’ve been going to Cape Auto for years now, I won’t go anywhere else! I love the people. My favorite is that I get reminder emails of when I should bring my car in for an oil change or inspection, life can get so busy so that is always HUGE for me!

TIM B.
Nissan Frontier
02/17/2020
Excellent customer service!
I can’t say enough about the staff at Cape Auto. They are always friendly and helpful. I appreciate their great customer service!

KRISTEN B.
E Bridgewtr, MA
02/15/2020
Reliable
I have been going to Cape Auto for several years. I know I can trust them for For all my automotive needs. The customer service is exceptional. You can rely them!

02/14/2020
a cape auto haiku
service is real good
people serving are so kind
thank you for haiku.

no, that was bad. let me try again:

cape auto repair!
is that the name of your shop?
cape auto body?

no, that won't do. I just ended up revealing how unsure about the name of the business I am, which looks especially bad since I'm writing a review.

I got it! Here goes

Cape Auto Repair,
My car drives much better now
thank you for your serv...

that's too many syllables! I give up.

NA
NICOLE A.
02/14/2020
Quick, friendly and efficient
Very happy with the service and will definitely return.

GB
GERALD B.
Buick Enclave
02/13/2020
Timely service and care in getting the work done correctly.
The work was done excellently and as scheduled.

KEITH M.
Very smooth - pain free
The guys at the desk gave me great customer service and offered advice for the future care of my car too.
Only needed an inspection for sticker renewal- prompt in getting my car in, looked in and out again.
Very professional in all aspects. Will definitely be back!

CATHERINE C.
Inspection Sticker Visit
Great visit, friendly and quick!

PC
PATRICK C.
GMC Yukon
02/13/2020
great service and easy to work with them
easy to work with

EP
ED P.
02/13/2020
I can trust your people They keep me safe
When it comes to breaks they don’t just replace parts They check to see that the whole system works and if not Why not And that gets corrected also

DOUGLAS L.
02/12/2020
Fabulous! Friendly! And detail oriented!!
Cape Auto exceeds expectations every time my van with 312,000 miles on it comes for a visit. Mark and Herb anticipate your needs and make each visit terrific!

Five stars ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

PC
PRIYA C.
Jeep Compass
Always a great experience
Fantastic customer service! I was in today for an inspection sticker and it was taken care of within a hour. Cape Auto is always reliable and trustworthy.

MO
MIKE O.
Lexus ES 330
Honest and efficient
Great people and top notch equipment

JOHN P.