12/01/2020
Great people and service
Very accommodating

Volkswagen Passat
11/30/2020
Friendly service ... one offer not applicable
Personnel were friendly and helpful.
I was disappointed that the ‘buy one get one free wiper’ special was not available for my vehicle.

DOMINIC R.
11/05/2020
Quick professional repair of my truck.
Was recommended to the garage for my truck repair.
Was called on the problem and up front cost.
Was always professional and polite.

MARIANNE W.
10/22/2020
Doing Well Despite Covid
Things took a lot longer because they had to keep going in and out the building for my inspection, but they're doing the best they can.

09/28/2020
Headgasket repair
I blew the headgasket in my 2009 honda crv. It was a lengthy repair but to no fault of Cape Auto. My contact at the shop did not sound happy when i wanted to go ahead with the repair, it was recommended i trade my vehicle in, but that was not an option for me. I was very grateful they had a few loaner cars and i was able to have one. It was reflected in the final invoice but would have cost more had i gone thru a car rental. Car runs perfect after i picked up. The women who work the front desk are very friendly and respectful. While the final price could have been cheaper somewhere else i do recommend them.

Kia Sorento
09/21/2020
Clean and covid compliant
They wipe down your vehicle after servicing it.

NG
NADINE G.
08/31/2020
My go to place
Always professional, timely and not over priced.

CD
CLEITON D.
08/19/2020
Very good
They make a really good job 👏🏻!

PS
PAULA S.
Honda Clarity Electric
07/29/2020
Courteous, prompt, competent service
They make annual inspections easy and painless. Staff were respectful, competent, and covid sensitive.

07/25/2020
Needed tires
Went for oil change. Turns out I needed tires. Done quickly and efficiently but though cost was a little high

BRYAN B.
Chevrolet Cruze Limited
07/10/2020
Honest with customer
I went in to get all 4 brakes done. They informed me that I needed just the rear brake calibrated and cleaned. All the other brakes were fine. Every time I have dealt with them they have always been upfront and honest with me.

CATHERINE B.
Volkswagen Golf Alltrack
07/08/2020
Easy
Efficient and courteous service, in spite of Covid-19 limitations.

EM
EDWARD M.
07/01/2020
State inspection
I had my yearly state inspection done is was very quick took only 20 minutes I was in and out

Ford Police Interceptor
06/27/2020
Honest Professional Service
I like and respect the honesty, integrity and professionalism displayed each time I visit Cape Auto.

WD
WILLIAM D.
Carver, MA
Mercury Milan
06/26/2020
State inspection went well
State inspection completed in proper time no issues at all