Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

GEORGE D.
11/19/2019
November 19 Visit.
Staff very courteous.
Great service and immaculate waiting area.

DIANE B.
Carver, MA
Subaru Impreza Sedan
11/18/2019
Cape Auto was recommended to me, and I can see why. Great service, friendly fast and efficient!

MAUREEN G.
11/12/2019
Emergency Brake Repair
I asked for an appointment online. They took me in the next morning. They were courteous and professional.

Mercury Mountaineer
11/11/2019
Prompt service great communication
I wish the receptionist was more welcoming. Ask our name and didn’t speak again until she asked reason we were there and again when she asked for keys.

JV
Quick easy service

EM
EDWARD M.
09/19/2019
I go to cape auto for all my scheduled and emergency service and repair thay do great work and very reliable would never go any where else

DANIEL C.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
08/17/2019
Excellent Service - Problem Solved! CSR Needs Adjustment.
I have been taking my car to Cape Auto for years and have always received stellar service from the Customer Service Rep (CSR) to the Mechanics alike. Communication has always been proactive, timely and friendly. This last visit was no different, except..... The CSR (Jocelyn ?) was unfriendly, uncommunicative and appeared to be bothered that she was in a role which dealt with customers. Her attitude was abrupt and her demeanor was negative. I guess some people are cut out for Customer Service and some are not. I don't think Cape Auto's friendly reputation is being served well by this particular CSR.
Beyond that, I received the same amazing service I have come to expect at Cape Auto!

MF
MAUREEN F.
08/08/2019
Truck AC
I trust the folks at Cape Auto. I miss your receptionist though. The girl who is covering now is very unpleasant and inefficient. She never greets you or smiles. She look like she is angry all of the time. Too bad she didn’t take this job as a learning experience and to hone some life skills.

EM
EDWARD M.
08/03/2019
Very reliable
Love that while work being done on car they have loner car for you which is worth more than anything work is always done completely and with any problems I would suggest this repair shop to friends and family hands down

JN
JESSICA N.
07/30/2019
Clean friendly
It took longer than anticipated but all staff was great and checked in periodically

06/05/2019
inspection sticker
very good, courteous service

Ford Police Interceptor
03/29/2019
Vehicle Service
Cape Auto is thorough, communicates well, and does their job in a professional manner. I’d probably give them 5 stars but I was expected pay for repairs and excellent service.

ROBIN G.
03/19/2019
Good Prices and Thorough Service
Multiple problems were discovered when I brought my car in because the front wheel was making a noise. I was grateful that all of the issues were discovered before things got worse, and I am confident that I can drive safely for some time to come.

During the process, I spoke with Danielle, who carefully told me each item that would be on my bill. I was able to research average prices online, and I found out that ALL of the prices for parts were at the low average end, as was the cost for labor.

Although the repair took a lot longer than I was originally told because a part had to be ordered, I was offered a free loaner car for the entire time if I needed it, and I appreciated that. Everyone was very kind and professional, and I learned that you HAVE to set your emergency brake every day in some makes of cars in order to lubricate your rear brakes.

DAN C.
02/27/2019
2019 SUBRU
THIS WAS INSPECTION FOR 2019 SUBARU WHICH REPLACE 2014 SUBARU. ALWAYS A PLEASURE TO DEAL WITH CAPE AUTO

DAN CASH

Kingston, MA
12/05/2018
Always reliable
Always reliable service in a timely manner

CATHERINE H.
Toyota Matrix
11/16/2018
Very Efficient great very nice customer service
A place where you can trust.

DAN C.
10/20/2018
Cape Auto
Missed Dave lunch-Always a great place

Curran S.
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Curran said he had good service.

GM