06/05/2019
very good, courteous service

Ford Police Interceptor
03/29/2019
Vehicle Service
Cape Auto is thorough, communicates well, and does their job in a professional manner. I’d probably give them 5 stars but I was expected pay for repairs and excellent service.

ROBIN G.
03/19/2019
Good Prices and Thorough Service
Multiple problems were discovered when I brought my car in because the front wheel was making a noise. I was grateful that all of the issues were discovered before things got worse, and I am confident that I can drive safely for some time to come.

During the process, I spoke with Danielle, who carefully told me each item that would be on my bill. I was able to research average prices online, and I found out that ALL of the prices for parts were at the low average end, as was the cost for labor.

Although the repair took a lot longer than I was originally told because a part had to be ordered, I was offered a free loaner car for the entire time if I needed it, and I appreciated that. Everyone was very kind and professional, and I learned that you HAVE to set your emergency brake every day in some makes of cars in order to lubricate your rear brakes.

DAN C.
02/27/2019
2019 SUBRU
THIS WAS INSPECTION FOR 2019 SUBARU WHICH REPLACE 2014 SUBARU. ALWAYS A PLEASURE TO DEAL WITH CAPE AUTO

DAN CASH

Kingston, MA
12/05/2018
Always reliable
Always reliable service in a timely manner

CATHERINE H.
Toyota Matrix
11/16/2018
Very Efficient great very nice customer service
A place where you can trust.

DAN C.
10/20/2018
Cape Auto
Missed Dave lunch-Always a great place

Curran S.
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Curran said he had good service.

GM