DAVID G.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
03/04/2021
Vehicle inspection
Brought my truck in for an inspection and received excellent service. Very helpful and friendly staff with quick service!

03/02/2021
Brought in truck for an inspection sticker. Thorough inspection and quick turnaround.
Mark M. from Cape Auto Repair responded on 03/04/2021

Hi Dave,

We monitor Cape Auto's SureCritic Reviews for them. Saw your 1 star review from March 2, but text read like a 5 star review. Hoping just a typo, but if not please tell us how we can improve.

If a typo, could you kindly go back to that review & rescore please? Much appreciated! We take our ratings very seriously! Thank you.

Mark M. from Cape Auto Repair responded on 03/04/2021

Hi Dave,

RD
RICARDO D.
Chevrolet Corvette
10/01/2019
Received calls Immediately from the service department and mail from the owner.
Shortly after having posted my review I received a call from Mark in the Service Department to let me know that there is a second inspection bay in the back of the building. My car was taken there to expedite the inspection as the front inspection bay's computer and the registry connection was not working properly. I was told that the computer connection in the back inspection bay ended up not being any better so they brought the car to the front inspection bay where things started working and the inspection was done. I was invited to return and they would show me the second inspection bay where the car was and that the bay was not visible from where I had followed the car as the inspection bay was in back of the building and not the side of the building where I went to look for the car.
I also got a response from the owner of Cape Auto Repair on the SureCritic site. He was a bit insulted at my implications and I replied to his response and explained the circumstances and asked him what his thoughts would be if he had been in my position.
We agreed that the circumstances and communications on where the car had disappeared to - were not the best, or the proper way to handle the situation with the customer. He invited me to come there again and he would show me the inspection bay.
I'll take him at his word and thus I am Re Scoring the review.
Hopefully they learned to communicate better with the customer and if it happens to me again I will not let it go and complain immediately so I get an explanation and am able to see where the car went and not get aggravated if there is a good explanation.

09/26/2019
HAVEN'T BEEN THIS MAD IN A LONG TIME !
I brought my car in for an inspection [and have many times before] and it goes from where I parked it to the inspection bay and back to a parking spot on the lot.
This time, to my surprise, the person at the inspection bay gets in my car and goes out through the back lot. I saw it and went out there to see where the car was and what was being looked at or checked and IT WAS NO WHERE TO BE FOUND - inside the lot or in the back building. About 15 minutes later the car appears through the the same place it went out and then it goes in the inspection bay for its inspection.
JUST BECASUE I OWN A RED CORVETTE DOES NOT MEAN THAT I WANT THE KID [AND EVERYONE to me is a kid - cause I am freaking old] TAKING MY FREAKING CAR ANYWHERE, ESPECIALLY OUT ON THE STREET AND GOD KNOWS DOING WHAT WITH IT OR TO IT. THE CAR WAS ALREADY WARMED UP SO I DON'T SEE ANY REASON FOR IT. AND IT SINCE THAT IS WHERE I GET MY CARS AND TRUCK INSPECTED IT HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE.
I also stayed until the next car went in the inspection bay and it went from the parked lot and in the inspection bay. NO FREAKING TEST DRIVE.
I WANT SOME ANSWERS !
I AM DEBATING WHETHER TO EVER COME BACK THERE FOR ANYTHING.
Dave G. from Cape Auto Repair responded on 09/26/2019

Naturally as a business owner, I reviewed this negative post. I take it serriously, and actaully reread this post a few times. As Mark discussed with you on the phone, we have 2 inspection bays. One in the front of our Service Center, and one in the basement around back. We have 2 bays for MA State inspections for the convenience of customers to speed the process, which most appreciate. Most repair facilities only have one bay dedicated for Inspections. This vehicle in question was taken to the rear basement bay for an Inspection. As Mark relayed to you on the phone, there was an issue with the State supplied inspection computer not communicating. We then brought the vehicle to the front bay when it became availble to complete the Inspection. We do not take vehicles on road tests as a component of the inspection process. I can assure you that this vehicle did not leave the premises. We have been in business since 1952, and stand by our honesty & reputation. As evidence, review our SureCritic rating. Thank you.

David Gallerani, President

Valued Customer
Mount Laurel, NJ
Ford Transit Van
04/12/2021
Customer service is fantastic
All of my issues were resolved quickly and on time.

04/09/2021
My wife is never wrong
My wife brought her Jeep in thinking something was wrong but it was perfectly fine (just like I told her) and Mark and the team reassured her. Thank you to Cape Auto for helping me win one!

JOSH A.
Always dependable
We’ve been using Cape Auto for quite a number of years. I’m not generally compelled to write a review, but we’ve always had a pleasant experience with everyone there. I’ve found that cape auto is incredibly reliable when it comes to fixing any issues we have with our vehicles and we’ve come to use them exclusively because of the great job they consistently do.

04/08/2021
Always greeted so welcoming.
Best in town

JODI H.
Customer Service and the mechanics
I have used Cape Auto for years. They have been super helpful and always reliable

Cadillac CTS Coupe
04/06/2021
Welcoming each and every visit
We bring all our cars to cape auto. Everyone is very friendly and helpful

DE
DAVID E.
04/05/2021
Safe and fast service
Very fast and quality oil change today, in and out in less than half an hour

MN
MARY N.
Plympton, MA
04/01/2021
Excellent Customer Service
Went in for brakes. Excellent customer service from Herb,Mark,Cheryl and Tyler(I think that was his name, mechanic that worked on brakes). Being given a loaner car was just great! Price was fair. Will go back for an airbag light that stays on .
Mary N.

BD
BRIE D.
Nissan Rogue
03/31/2021
Always Excellent
Love my Cape Auto Team. Reasonable & professional.

Volkswagen Passat
03/30/2021
Cape Auto Repair
Staff is always efficient and pleasant to work with.

WG
WILLIAM G.
South Dennis, MA
03/30/2021
Inspection
Friendly staff, quick service. Convenient location.

AR
ANN R.
Blandford, MA
03/29/2021
Accommodation for an emergency problem
Awesome last minute support when my car was possibly unsafe to drive.

03/29/2021
Quick and thorough!!
Dropped off my car today for Inspection and it was done quickly and thoroughly! Five stars!