Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

RD
RICARDO D.
Chevrolet Corvette
09/26/2019
Received calls Immediately from the service department and mail from the owner.
Shortly after having posted my review I received a call from Mark in the Service Department to let me know that there is a second inspection bay in the back of the building. My car was taken there to expedite the inspection as the front inspection bay's computer and the registry connection was not working properly. I was told that the computer connection in the back inspection bay ended up not being any better so they brought the car to the front inspection bay where things started working and the inspection was done. I was invited to return and they would show me the second inspection bay where the car was and that the bay was not visible from where I had followed the car as the inspection bay was in back of the building and not the side of the building where I went to look for the car.
I also got a response from the owner of Cape Auto Repair on the SureCritic site. He was a bit insulted at my implications and I replied to his response and explained the circumstances and asked him what his thoughts would be if he had been in my position.
We agreed that the circumstances and communications on where the car had disappeared to - were not the best, or the proper way to handle the situation with the customer. He invited me to come there again and he would show me the inspection bay.
I'll take him at his word and thus I am Re Scoring the review.
Hopefully they learned to communicate better with the customer and if it happens to me again I will not let it go and complain immediately so I get an explanation and am able to see where the car went and not get aggravated if there is a good explanation.

09/26/2019
HAVEN'T BEEN THIS MAD IN A LONG TIME !
I brought my car in for an inspection [and have many times before] and it goes from where I parked it to the inspection bay and back to a parking spot on the lot.
This time, to my surprise, the person at the inspection bay gets in my car and goes out through the back lot. I saw it and went out there to see where the car was and what was being looked at or checked and IT WAS NO WHERE TO BE FOUND - inside the lot or in the back building. About 15 minutes later the car appears through the the same place it went out and then it goes in the inspection bay for its inspection.
JUST BECASUE I OWN A RED CORVETTE DOES NOT MEAN THAT I WANT THE KID [AND EVERYONE to me is a kid - cause I am freaking old] TAKING MY FREAKING CAR ANYWHERE, ESPECIALLY OUT ON THE STREET AND GOD KNOWS DOING WHAT WITH IT OR TO IT. THE CAR WAS ALREADY WARMED UP SO I DON'T SEE ANY REASON FOR IT. AND IT SINCE THAT IS WHERE I GET MY CARS AND TRUCK INSPECTED IT HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE.
I also stayed until the next car went in the inspection bay and it went from the parked lot and in the inspection bay. NO FREAKING TEST DRIVE.
I WANT SOME ANSWERS !
I AM DEBATING WHETHER TO EVER COME BACK THERE FOR ANYTHING.
Dave G. from Cape Auto Repair responded on 09/26/2019

Naturally as a business owner, I reviewed this negative post. I take it serriously, and actaully reread this post a few times. As Mark discussed with you on the phone, we have 2 inspection bays. One in the front of our Service Center, and one in the basement around back. We have 2 bays for MA State inspections for the convenience of customers to speed the process, which most appreciate. Most repair facilities only have one bay dedicated for Inspections. This vehicle in question was taken to the rear basement bay for an Inspection. As Mark relayed to you on the phone, there was an issue with the State supplied inspection computer not communicating. We then brought the vehicle to the front bay when it became availble to complete the Inspection. We do not take vehicles on road tests as a component of the inspection process. I can assure you that this vehicle did not leave the premises. We have been in business since 1952, and stand by our honesty & reputation. As evidence, review our SureCritic rating. Thank you.

David Gallerani, President

PM
PAUL M.
Sagamore Beach, MA
10/18/2019
ALWAYS THE BEST!
These guys remain consistent, which is huge in my book; always letting you know the status without applying pressure. 5 stars all day long!

WK
WENDY NICOLE K.
Honda HR-V
10/18/2019
Friendly, excellent service
I have been going to Cape Auto for over 10 years, and have never been disappointed.

Judy S.
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Judy said she's always happy with the good service. She trusts Mark and his father. They're very thorough, helpful, accommodating and they give her a loaner vehicle so that she can get to work.

KK
KEN K.
10/16/2019
5000 mile service
Friendly, accommodating, honest and very competent.

JV
JOHN V.
Chevrolet Sonic
10/15/2019
Fast and curtious
Quick easy service

Mercedes-Benz E320
10/15/2019
Consistent high quality service from the front office to the service center.
I’ve used Cape Auto for servicing my vehicles since purchasing our house here four years ago. I consider Cape Auto one of the top companies in Plymouth!

10/14/2019
A rated service
A very professional staff from the service desk to the shuttle. I feel very comfortable about a operation with integrity. I will define recommend Cape Auto to my friends and will return for future services

PH
PATRICIA H.
Sagamore Beach, MA
10/14/2019
75,000
Thank you for servicing my Outback and especially helping me with my headlights. Sorry a couple of you had to come out in the rain to help me with the controls. I,m a happy driving now. Good job. Pat H

PP
PAUL P.
Ford Edge
Parquette Inspection sticker
I was greeted warmly and was amused by your young lady's (didn't get her name) sense of humor and bright personality. The entire process took less than 15 minutes, it was very professional and I was very pleased with the entire experience. I just moved to Plymouth in the past year and was looking for a good service station, I now have one!

FL
FRANCES L.
Very Good Service
New waiting area comfortable. TV listing of prices. Reasonable time for service. Friendly professional staff. Make you feel appreciated.

PB
PATRICIA,WILLIAM B.
Great service as always
Very pleasant staff. Quick diagnosis and same day repair.

DOREEN B.
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
10/11/2019
Excellent service.
Customer service was excellent. Quick and honest quotes and repairs. I trust them with both of my vehicles and recommend them to my friends and family.

DAVID C.
Exceptional Service
I was really impressed with my first visit to Cape Auto Repair as it was easily the cleanest and most organized shop I’ve ever seen. More importantly the repair was completed competently at a very fair price and the staff super courteous and helpful! It sometimes takes a leap of faith when going to a new mechanic but they checked all the boxes I was looking for and have my trust and recommendation.

JERRY T.
Quick service, compassionate staff
I came in for a routine car inspection. My car was taken a few minutes after arrival, and finished shortly after. This is my 2nd visit here...efficient and courteous. While waiting, I observed one of the staff helping out an elderly woman who apparently had let her car insurance expire. This nice man made several calls for her and arranged for her to see an insurance company within walking distance. He even checked to make sure that she arrived safely and was being taken care of. It’s nice to see that people still care enough to help someone out in need.

10/10/2019
Employees genuinely care about the customer
Employees genuinely care about the customer! Today I observed Mark go above and beyond for a customer who didn't know her insurance had lapsed and Mark patiently helped her understand what she needed to do.

JOHN B.
Mazda CX-5
10/10/2019
Happy place to do business.
Guys were professional, but” loose”. Fun place to do business with! Love the “ warden” guy. I’ll be back.

KO
KEVIN O.
Oil Change
It was a quick and simple oil change. Staff was very friendly and the waiting room was very comfortable to do some work while I waited. Highly recommend Cape Auto!

STUART H.
Mazda CX-5
Speedy and efficient
Took my car in for yearly inspection.....as always this company is pleasant, efficient and appreciative of my time.

Friendly Service