TG
Theresa G.
05/14/2018
Trustworthy - Rare Industry Integrity
I have tried several local shops that give me “the ladies up charge” or put my vehicle as the bottom of their priorities for the day/week. The guys at Wearmaster treat my car and myself with respect. This last visit convinced me to write a review. I have only written a handful in my life. I took my car in fearing that I had a tie rod issue. Wearmaster took it in and within the hour, diagnosed the rattle, and promptly called me with the solution. Which was nothing. I have never had an auto mechanic say that I didn’t need some part or X amount of hours to repair a concern. These guys are honest and deserve your business.

mark m.
03/13/2018
muffler replacement
Under 2 hrs to replace my system from catalyst back on my truck - amazing - now my go to guys.

GC
Greg C.
09/13/2017
Rip off brake job.
I took my car in there because the fluid in the master cylinder was turning black I wanted the system to be purged. I was told that my brakes were dangerous and my car was not roadworthy. They wanted $968 to change my brakes and pads. I decided that was way more than I wanted to pay it would do the job myself. When I removed my wheels I found that there was absolutely nothing wrong with my brake rotors or pads. I would not recommend this business to anybody, all I can say if you take your vehicle there for service is beware.

David B.
04/05/2016
I always receive great service, very competitive pricing, time estimates are always reasonable and they are always dead on with their estimates. They are very friendly and professional. I highly recommend this business!

Joal B.
Clawson, MI
Ford RV Cutaway
01/09/2015 Category: Service
Joal said this business has good prices. They solved the problem and he is satisfied with everything they did.

SK
Siriya K.
Ford Fiesta
01/09/2015 Category: Service
Siriya said she is a repeat customer at this business. They are local and she trusts them.

Meghan C.
Ferndale, MI
Chevrolet Cruze
01/07/2015 Category: Service
Meghan said the business was wonderful to work with and the manager was nice.

Scott B.
Macomb, MI
Chrysler Sebring
01/07/2015 Category: Service
Scott said the manager was very honest and the service was good.

SK
Sue K.
Mercury Villager
01/07/2015 Category: Service
Sue said the business is really good and the treatment was excellent. The staff is knowledgeable.

Robert H.
Pontiac, MI
01/06/2015 Category: Service
Robert said this business was very helpful, gave him a lot of information, and they serviced his vehicle in a timely fashion.

RN
Robert N.
Ferndale, MI
Mercury Tracer
01/03/2015 Category: Service
Robert said any issue his vehicle has, they are more than willing to take a look at it. They were prompt in ordering parts and the technician was more that qualified to do the work. They were neat and organized. The manager was very friendly.

TX
Tahir X.
Troy, MI
01/03/2015 Category: Service
Tahir said the business provided a good experience.

Jeff A.
Chrysler Concorde
01/02/2015 Category: Service
Jeff said he is a repeat customer of the business because they have always treated him fairly and he likes the owner.

TK
Tim K.
Chevrolet Cavalier
12/29/2014
Oil Change
A pleasant and outstanding experience.

MT
Mellissa T.
Chevrolet Aveo
12/15/2014 Category: Service
Mellissa said the service was really good.

Laura B.
Ford Flex
12/10/2014
Friendly and fast
Really enjoy the service and the friendly atmosphere.

RD
Ronald D.
Clawson, MI
12/10/2014 Category: Service
Spoke with Linda. She said her vehicle runs so nicely now.

MF
Maria F.
Berkley, MI
Plymouth Neon
12/09/2014
Great Customer Service and knowledgable techs.
I came in for an oil change and rear bearing replacement. Thought it would be a while but the guys finished the work very quickly. Great job. Thank you!

AF
Andrew F.
Troy, MI
Ford Freestyle
12/06/2014 Category: Service
Andrew said the business offered quick service.

VW
Vernon W.
Redford Charter Township, MI
Toyota Matrix
12/03/2014 Category: Service
Vernon said he appreciated the way he was treated. The facility was nice and clean. The staff was professional. It took a reasonable amount of time and he was in and out. It was a very pleasant visit.