JAMES S.
08/13/2020
Great friendly service
Universal Auto House is honest, friendly and affordable. Been taking my vehicles here for years and they always do a great job on my vehicles.

TD
TERRENCE D.
Chrysler Sebring
08/08/2020
Great service good price
Great customer service good work

CK
Cindy K.
Selfridge, MI
08/02/2020
Immediate service
Called and got me an appt right away. Fixed everything I was concerned about. Even showed me (under the car) was problem I had. All the employees were very nice and were a gentleman.

FK
Florence K.
Saab 9-5
08/01/2020
Saab
Honest, trustworthy and friendly. Great hospitality too.

I am never disappointed in the service that I receive on my11 year old car. Location is close to home.
I’ve been coming here ever since they quit making my car.

Try them for your next service big or small you won’t be disappointed.

MIKE H.
Dodge Dakota
07/25/2020
Would definitely recommend
Very friendly honest and great work I would definitely take my truck back when I need more work done thank you MO from a happy customer Mike H

LN
LATOYA N.
Eastpointe, MI
07/23/2020
Great place
Very quick and great customer service been going to them almost 2yrs great place of choice you won’t regret it .

TW
Tony W.
07/16/2020
Shady business
I will not visit this auto shop again

Chevrolet HHR
07/16/2020
Great
Very professional and honest. I have gone here for several years now and I trust them with my safety when it comes to my car.

PM
Peter M.
07/15/2020
Experience , quality, friendly.
Very good and quality service. Friendly staff.

LAWRENCE M.
Harper Woods, MI
07/15/2020
Great place to get your car fix 👌👍
This Repair shop is excellent with reasonable price

PS
Pete/Scott S.
07/15/2020
Best auto repair shop hands down!!!!
We take all of our vehicles to Universal Auto house and no where else for the past 4 years. It is hands down the best auto repair shop in the area, I highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for an honest repair shop that knows how to get the work done right every time at a fair price!!

Mary H.
Dodge Caliber
07/14/2020
Outstanding customer service.
Very happy with the service they performed on my car.

TW
TONY W.
07/12/2020
The customer service was impressive.
I would definitely come back as a customer. I respected the honesty and great service. One of the best auto shops I've been to.

Lincoln MKZ
07/10/2020
Quick and great customer service

LAWRENCE M.
Harper Woods, MI
Buick Century
07/09/2020
Great service good reliable work I always recommend people to you guys
Great place !!!! Friendly ,Clean and will give you a Reasonable price to get your car fix .