05/30/2021
Not happy
As a woman, I have been going to this place for years but I think within the last few years they have new Management because the prices for repairs have tripled. The customer service is good but repair cost are insane. I took my Grand Jeep Cherokee in because I knew the radiator was leaking and I was charged $100 just for them to tell me what I already knew which was it needed to be fixed. Anyway, they quoted me $1200 for a radiator fix for a 2011 Grand Jeep Cherokee. I called another place and had it replaced $750 out the door. Ladies do not take your car here to get fixed because they will try to take advantage thinking you will not call around. Unfortunately, I had to pay them $100 for nothing. Not going back ever again!!
Universal Automotive S. from Universal Auto House responded on 06/07/2021

Same ownership/management.
We set a high standard for ourselves and for our customers, which includes having repairs done correctly the first time. To achive that goal we use only high quality parts with our higly trained techs to insure no further issues arise after the repairs have been completed. In no circumstance will we substatute our standards.

TW
Tony W.
07/16/2020
Shady business
I will not visit this auto shop again

Taina M.
03/09/2018 Category: Service
Taina said the original estimate increased by $250 due to a broken part.
Universal Automotive S. from Universal Auto House responded on 03/16/2018

We are very sorry, we didn't get your complete satisfaction upon your vehicle inspection. We found that your original estimate price was more due to more broken parts. As a repair shop our top priority is your well being and the safety of your vehicle concern.