TC
Tricia C.
02/28/2021
Thanks again Unniversal Autohouse
The other day when I brought my car to have the tire repaired they noticed that my back brake pads and rotors were going. I would have to have them fix soon. I knew the brakes were going as it was taking a little longer to come to a complete stop. I returned a couple days later and had the brakes and rotors fixed while I waited. Normally I would just have someone drop me off but because of covid II didn't want to drive with anyone else so I asked them would it be possible to bake the repairs while I waited. An hour later I left with my brakes done and an oil change. Thank you universal Auto house for all that you do. I've told many people about you over the years and I will continue to do so.
Universal Automotive S. from Universal Auto House responded on 03/01/2021

Tricia, Thank you agian for such a great review it means alot. We are glad we were able to get the rear brakes and oil change done, in a timely matter as you waited. We are very thankful for the word of mouth recommendations that you have been giving they help out a great deal! We are glad you've put your trust in Universal Auto House to take care of your automobile needs and we will continue to show you why you made the right choice.

TG
TED G.
Dodge Dakota
02/25/2021
Friendly competent service!
Mechanics were good and knew their business and my vehicle was repaired on time!
Universal Automotive S. from Universal Auto House responded on 02/25/2021

Ted, thank you for taking the time to leave a review and giving us 5 stars. We know the importance of having your vehicle back to you in a timely manner , we always try our absolute best to insure we do just that. It was a pleasure meeting you and we look forward to showing you why we differ from the rest. Thank you again for the oppertunity and buisness.

TC
Tricia C.
02/24/2021
Universal Auto house is the Best.
I walked out of my home yesterday only to find that I had a flat tire. I called Rod at Universal and he was at my home in less than 15 minutes with an air compressor to fill my tire.I was then able to drive on over to their establishment and have my tire repaired. He did not even charge me to come to my home. I just paid the charge for the tire repair. I have been to Unniversal many times over the years. Moe the owner has always treated me with the utmost kindness, and fairness and I always have been happy with their service. If you're indeed of car repairs check them out you won't be disappointed!
Universal Automotive S. from Universal Auto House responded on 02/25/2021

Tricia, We are thrilled we were able to help you when you needed it the most. Taking care of our customers and community is a goal we take seriously and try our absolute best to achive everyday. Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review, it means alot to everyone at UAH. Thank you again for trusting in us with your vehicle and for the 5 star review!!

VP
Vince P.
Chevrolet Express Passenger
02/23/2021
Honest
Honest and quality work.
Universal Automotive S. from Universal Auto House responded on 02/25/2021

Thank you for the 5 star review Vince! Being able to provide our cutomers quality work and parts, allows us to be able to provide a warranty thats uncomparable to anyone else. Thank you again for you buisness we greatly apperciate it.

Volvo XC60
02/22/2021
Great, fast, friendly work
I appreciated everything that was done for me. I thought we’d be out of a car for days but we had it the next afternoon.
Universal Automotive S. from Universal Auto House responded on 02/23/2021

Thank you for the 5 star review!
Your team at Universal understand the importance of having your car back to you in a timely fashion and we always try our absolute best to get you back on the road the same day!
We appericate your buisness and look forward to eliminating any issue that may come up.

TONGELA S.
Detroit, MI
02/20/2021
Walked in, a part was needed. Mo said it would be a half hour before the part would arrive, so I was advised to run some errands. He called me in 20 minutes. They got the car up and completed within 30. I appreciate the courtesy, efficiency in checking for other issues and decent price.
Universal Automotive S. from Universal Auto House responded on 02/23/2021

Thank you for the great review!
Your team at Universal always tries our absolute best in giving you a correct time frame to know when repairs will be done. Being consitant in your vehicle check up allows us to continue being as efficient as possible in providing you a top notch service you can depend on.

TIMOTHY S.
Jeep Liberty
02/18/2021
Nice and timely as well as informational.
Every time I get work done with Rob and his mechanics they are very good to me and get the job done right. They have get prices and do their work well. Very informative about other problems they see that you may need to address to keep your vehicle running good. Thanks to all of you.
Universal Automotive S. from Universal Auto House responded on 02/18/2021

Tim, Thank you for the 5 star review it helps out alot!
We are thrilled we have been able to show you a difference in how we perform compared to others. Thank you for giving us the chance and we look forward to keeping your vehicles on the road for many years to come. -Rod

WA
William A.
Canton, MI
02/11/2021
Being The Vest
When it comes to fulfilling what was stated to you, they are the best
Universal Automotive S. from Universal Auto House responded on 02/11/2021

Mr. Allen, Thank you for the great review. I'm thrielled we were able to fulfill all of your needs. Look foward to continuing the great service you expect and need.

KA
KATHLEEN A.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
02/04/2021
Very professional
My brother highly recommended Universal Auto House. I got an oil change on my Subaru there yesterday, and was impressed at their professionalism. They were punctual, respectful and efficient. Rates were very reasonable.
Universal Automotive S. from Universal Auto House responded on 02/04/2021

Kathleen, Thank you for the 5 star rating!
We are glad you came and gave us a try and that we were able to show you why we are different than the rest.
Being efficient helps us maintain your vehicle which as you already know helps keeps your Subaru on the road with less problems. It was a pleasure to be able to take care of your needs and  look foward to building a strong realtionship with you.

THOMAS S.
Detroit, MI
01/30/2021
Customer service was great
Thay where fair the price was good and they don't try to rip you of like some shops
Universal Automotive S. from Universal Auto House responded on 01/30/2021

Thomas, Thank you for the 5 star review!
It was a pleasure to meet and talk with you, I'm thrilled we were able to show you why our shop is different than the rest.  Integritity has always been important to us and we will always prove that to our customers. Look foward to taking care of any needs/services you may have in the future!

MARIETTA W.
01/29/2021
helpful, friendly, good work
Took good care of my van. Had tires rotated. Checked over rest of van changed belt also. All is well. Nice to know they care. Social distancing and masks 👍
Universal Automotive S. from Universal Auto House responded on 01/29/2021

Marietta, Thank you for the great review it is always apperciated! We are thrilled to be able to take care of all your needs, as part of the community we are trying to keep all our clients safe by continuing to partice social distancing and making sure everyone who enters has their masks on for all of our saftey.

RANDY M.
Mercury Mariner
01/28/2021
They do Great Work!
I've taken my car to Other shops,an was not happy. Went to Universal, Job was done Right the frist time,an price's are very competitive or below other shops. Employees are friendly an call you by frist name. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE LOOKING FOR A GREAT SHOP TO GET YOUR VEHICLE FIXED. FAST AN AT A FAIR PRICE. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
Universal Automotive S. from Universal Auto House responded on 01/28/2021

Thank you for the great review Randy!
 Our policy always have been and always will be to take care of the customer first. We will always try our absolute best to get you taken care of in a timely manner while still providing the quality parts and service you expect and deserve. Thank you for giving us a try and letting us show you why we are different than the rest. We appreciate your buisness and the recommendations you have provided it helps out alot!

FK
Florence K.
Saab 9-5
01/21/2021
Oil Change
I went to make an appointment for another day to have an oil change. They said they could take me right then if I had the time. I was in and out in no time.
Universal Automotive S. from Universal Auto House responded on 01/23/2021

Thank you for the great review Flo!
Taking care of our loyal clients is a must, as always it was great talking with you.

JODY M.
Hazel Park, MI
Honda Civic Coupe
01/12/2021
Awesome company!
Friendly knowledgeable people. Even cleaned the inside of my car.
Universal Automotive S. from Universal Auto House responded on 01/13/2021

Mr. Miller,
 Thank you for the great review, I'm glad our team was able to give you the experience you deserve, while taking care of your routine maintenance .It was our pleasure to be able to serve you and your vehicle.

INFINITI QX56
01/07/2021
Mo gives you ALL information upfront in detail
My experience with this auto place have been positive for a few years now. I think they are straight forward and very detailed when it comes to fixing your vechile. It's not just about money here...
Universal Automotive S. from Universal Auto House responded on 01/23/2021

Thank you for the 5 star review. You're correct we value our treatment to our clients and always look for ways to improve on how we can give you the 100% satisfaction you deserve.