MARY S.

NT
Nick T.
Buick LeSabre
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Nick said he was given conflicting information on certain repairs.

Taina M.
03/09/2018 Category: Service
Taina said the original estimate increased by $250 due to a broken part.
Universal Automotive S. from Universal Auto House responded on 03/16/2018

We are very sorry, we didn't get your complete satisfaction upon your vehicle inspection. We found that your original estimate price was more due to more broken parts. As a repair shop our top priority is your well being and the safety of your vehicle concern.

JJ
Jerry J.
01/30/2017
A simple oil pressure sensor 130.00
I could of done that myself for a fraction of the cost,
Universal Automotive S. from Universal Auto House responded on 01/31/2017

Hello jerry. I am sorry that you are not completely satisfied, and you are absolutely right if you have fixed it your self you would have saved some money. your complete satisfaction is very important to us . again I am very sorry we did not get youe complete satisfaction.

CE
Curtis E.
Southfield, MI
Buick LaCrosse
07/03/2020
Warranty front brakes approved
Bad rotors replaced under warranty no questions asked. Great place to repair your car or truck I have had 6 cars here for repair.

GW
GEORGE W.
Eastpointe, MI
Lexus SC 430
07/01/2020
Best customer service.
Rod, Mo and Dave are not only knowledgeable, experienced and good at the services they provide but they listen, care about your needs for your vehicle and provide those services at a reasonable price. They go the exrta mile for you.

CASS B.
Eastpointe, MI
Ram 1500
06/25/2020
Friendly and timely
They were able to fit me in quick to fix a flat and get me on the road again in a timely manner.

FK
Florence K.
Saab 9-5
06/19/2020
Always good service
Been coming here for a few years now to have my 2009 car serviced. Always satisfied when I leave with my car. Good work done.

DA
DONALD A.
Detroit, MI
Land Rover Discovery Series II
06/16/2020
Very professional
Very courteous and professional Service. They got me in a short notice and did the work the same day. Great job guys thank you!

LAWRENCE M.
Harper Woods, MI
06/14/2020
This Repair shop is Excellent !!! Always do a Wonderful job on my .
Get your car fix in one day 😎😎😎😎

TA
Tom A.
Saab 9-3
06/14/2020
Great Service!
I have always had great service at Universal Auto House, MO & his staff gave always given me prompt service at a fair price.

AJ
ANTHONY J.
06/13/2020
Impala runnin from lions once again
After my car had some time down, I had her towed on over and they worked their a**es off for almost 3 weeks to dig apart my engine and find her issue. 10/10 would use them again but I pray I wont have to lmao.

Chevrolet HHR
06/11/2020
Have went out of their wsy to help me when my car battery needed a charge, great on prices, excellent on service and honesty. Been going here for several years now and will continue to do so.

JAMES S.
Chevrolet S-10
06/10/2020
Great & friendly service
Service is excellent. Great pricing and fast friendly service

CL
CHRIS L.
06/03/2020
A great reasonable place to get work done!
Mo does a fantastic job running his business, and he takes his time to make sure you get the help you need. Doesn't BS you, tells you whether you need something done right away or if it can wait when you can't afford every little thing right away. Fair prices and always accommodating. They are really busy, but there's obviously a reason for that.