Rt 146 Auto Sales & Service

Overall Rating 3.86/5Overall Rating 3.86/5Overall Rating 3.86/5rating 3.86rating 3.86

Latest Review about 2 years ago

TL
Tiffiney L.
West Yarmouth, MA
10/07/2016
Just plain awful.
I am absolutely disgusted by the treatment at route 146 Auto Sales. My fiancé and I visited on Monday September 26th in the late afternoon and it was clear that our presence and business was not wanted. Before hand we were emailing back and forth inquiring about a vehicle, after a few days our emails were not responded to. We called almost every day with no return phone call or even an answer. When we arrived we walked over to the vehicle we were interested in waiting for somebody to come and greet us. After about 30 minutes we walked inside we sat down waiting for some assistance, an older gentlemen approached us, he was extremely rude and the first question was finance or cash. My fiancé responded with financing as he was approved for a private loan from his personal bank. The guy (who's name I don't know because he failed to introduce himself) then started badgering asking how he got a loan, and if he unsterstood what he was saying as if he was judging a book by its cover hinting that we could not afford what we were looking at. My fiancé then asked about some of the things he noted on the truck and received the quick response of "What do you want to know? You already went through the truck. I'm not spending a penny more on that truck, I have two pages of what we did, do you want to see them" we then politely said yes and he said give him five minutes. Once again we returned to the vehicle of intrest and waiting fifteen minutes for him to return and say "So do you want a purchase and sales agreement?" In shock my fiancé replied " I'm not ready for that yet, I haven't even driven it yet" and the guy mumbled something and walked away to help someone else. We then left. It's extremely disappointing we were not even offered a test drive, let alone the time of day and courtesy to answer our questions. i have never experienced such a luck of professionalism. I will not return to this establishment.

BC
Brian C.
Lincoln, RI
01/30/2016 Category: Service
Brian said overall his vehicle is great and the service was great. He stated that when he brings his vehicles in for service they get it fixed with no problems unlike other places that he can not trust because they give him a run around and end up with three things wrong.

John M.
Portsmouth, RI
Chevrolet Silverado
01/21/2016 Category: Service
John said the employees at this business are awesome. They have been very helpful and he would definitely recommend them.

ME
Meliza E.
Cranston, RI
GMC Sierra
01/18/2016 Category: Service
Meliza said this business was very attentive to what she needed and they were able to expedite the process as fast as possible.

Marc D.
West Greenwich, RI
Chevrolet Silverado
01/17/2016 Category: Service
Marc said he called them back five or six times and he was finally able to get a hold of them.

Michael M.
North Providence, RI
01/17/2016 Category: Service
Michael said the business is excellent.

Adam B.
Blackstone, MA
01/14/2016 Category: Service
Adam said the business provided a good experience and they have nice people.