HB
HOPPY B.
Nissan Frontier
10/13/2018
Relaxing Visit
This was unquestionably the best visit I have ever had to RT Clapp - until Valerie woke me up.

Hop Boyd

MICHAEL H.
10/12/2018
Always great service!
I always get great service at RT Clapp. Not only did I get a reminder that my rear brakes needed to be replaced, I was able to make an appointment quickly. The ride service is the best thing ever! The entire staff treats you like family.

Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
10/11/2018
Always helpful
Always helpful. Have done business with them for years. Haven’t let me down yet.

ROBERT S.
Jeep CJ7
Quality car repair service
This is an excellent place to have your car repaired and serviced. I have an older model Jeep -1984 JC 7. I know that because of its age it is not an easy car to work on, as is true with people. They have done an excellent job keeping this car running and when they encounter a problem which the younger mechanics are not experienced to work on they have told me. I would trust them completely to handle my car repair problems.

MIKE C.
Honda Civic Cpe
RT Clapp serviced my Honda Civic
As always, their service is top shelf, and their work is always done right. You can't go wrong with them.

AE
AL E.
Toyota Avalon
10/10/2018
Thank you for the great service. I am grateful that you were able to schedule me so quickly. Much appreciated.

FM
FRANK M.
Powell, TN
Hyundai Equus
Service visit
Great bunch of people, they take care of all my vehicles.

JASON M.
not worth fixing.
I brought in a 94 civic ex needed inner and outer tierod ends, front struts and brake master cylinder. They told me it's not worth fixing. I have since replaced all that and changed oil and transmission fluid, all for less than $400. Way cheaper than a new car. So yes it was worth fixing.
The RT Clapp T. from Rt Clapp of Oak Ridge responded on 10/10/2018

Jason,
The prepurchase inspection we performed found multiple problems with the car you were looking at to purchase. At the time with no brakes it was deemed unsafe to drive. We try to advise about cost and safety especially to someone looking at a purchase. Thank you for allowing us to inspect and advise on your car. It seems poor communication on our part occured in explaining the needed repairs.
Valerie White

SUSIE B.
Oliver Springs, TN
Nissan Xterra
10/09/2018
The staff is knowledgeable and courteous.
No matter the automotive issue, large or small, I am always treated as though my problem is the most important. Time is always taken to insure that I understand what needs to be done to fix the problem. I totally trust RT Clapp.

NR
NANCY R.
Buick Encore
10/05/2018
Not having to wait too long
Friendly people
Clean waiting area
Driver was prifessiyand kind

KO
KEVIN O.
Ford Police Interceptor
10/05/2018
Always get great service and the ride to and from the shop is always an added benefit.

DWAYNE H.
Powell, TN
Chevrolet Suburban
The people
Always friendly courteous and willing to help. Probably not the cheapest but I know they are not the most expensive. They have always stand behind what they say and when it comes to keeping my family safe on the road I consider them second to none!

SE
SHIRLEY E.
10/05/2018
Always prompt & courteous and I know I can trust them to get my car problems fixed & resolved.

RANDALL R.
Chevrolet Camaro
10/03/2018
ALWAYS GETS THE JOB DONE
RT Clapp has always fixed my motor vehicle problems no matter how hard they are to find. Recently they were even able to repair International Tractor tires. I've had various automobiles repaired by their skilled team for 30 years.

CK
CECIL K.
Toyota Tundra
10/03/2018
Goes the extra mile...
Always go the extra mile to help. Been using their services since 1972! They were great then, and they haven't changed! Still outstanding service if they can't fix it they will tell you.... And they give you advice on where to take it to get it fixed!

John C.
Toyota Tundra
10/03/2018 Category: Service
John said he likes dealing with them, the staff is prompt and they will bring him to work and pick him up when his vehicle is ready and the work is reasonably priced.

Joe R.
Chevrolet Pickup
10/03/2018 Category: Service
Joe said the staff does everything they are supposed to and they do not try to up-sell him.

LN
LEONARD N.
Honda Civic Cpe
10/02/2018
Best car repair shop ever
RT Clapp does great work

10/01/2018
honest and reasonable prices
Staff has been honest and courteous to me for the last 20 years. Their prices have always been reasonable.

Kevin M.
Kia Sedona
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Kevin said that the place had good service.