GT
GREG T.
Powell, TN
Chevrolet Caprice Police Patrol Vehicle
05/18/2019
Staff are customer focused Always take care of me and my vehicles
They took care of everything I asked of them
I asked them to inspect air filter and replace as necessary
When it wasn’t replaced they said it was fine and I didn’t need a new one yet
Any other repair shop would’ve replaced the filter whether I needed it or not
That’s why I go to RT Clapp and recommend them to all my friends

JAMES C.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
05/18/2019
99 Miata
Fast, courteous, and fair priced. What more could you want?

GD
GEORGE D.
05/15/2019
Straight and Honest
I have been there twice and every time, they go out of their way to solve the problem at a lower cost. They inspected my vehicle, made recommendations and charged very little. Very genuine business and happy to let everyone know about them.

DAVID H.
05/13/2019
Mustang
Barry and the men in the shop always do an excellent job for me. This car is old and difficult to find parts for but they always seem to be able to get me going. Thanks again till next time.

AE
AL E.
Toyota Avalon
05/12/2019
Valued service, car was effectively serviced on time and for a reasonable cost. Thank you Clapps!

DJ
DEBBY J.
Knoxville, TN
Chrysler 300
05/10/2019
The staff and their team members
From the time you come in for service till the time you leave you are treated with kindness and respect. Any question is answered and you will know what is wrong with your car and what it is going to cost. They are an honest and reliable group of people who strive to make you happy.

SJ
SCOTT J.
Oliver Springs, TN
Buick Regal
05/09/2019
Great Service Once Again
My son's 1996 Buick continues to deteriorate. Wheel bearing went out. We dropped it off after hours and it was ready to go shortly after noon the next day. As always, quick service and good people to work with.

Cadillac SRX
05/06/2019
Kenneth BeardenT
The people are very friendly, thorough and very knowledgeable. My vehicle was ready very quickly and also very reasonable.

EJ
Ernest J.
Chrysler Town & Country SWB
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Ernest said the business's employees were really nice. They went out all to take care of his problem and the price was right. He has used them before. He has another vehicle he would like them to look at.

JANET H.
Mazda MPV
05/03/2019
Good job and quick
They looked at my window problem Thursday evening an put in the part when I brought it back early the next morning. They took less than an hour and it now works great!

DEANNA H.
Kingston, TN
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
05/02/2019
Feels like family
I have had RT Clapp service my vehicles for many years. They have never steered me wrong. I know they are looking out for my safety and my welfare with each service call. I consider them to be my car care family!

BILL M.
Buick LaCrosse
04/26/2019
Fair and accurate
RT Clapp is always fairly priced and does accurate work

JEFFREY H.
Superb service
Starter on our Honda Accord died on Sunday. I called RT Clapp on Monday, they said they could get to it on Wed. We had it towed there on Tues around 11 am. They had it fixed by about 3 PM the same day. Smooth, efficient, friendly. Highly recommended.

GG
GREG G.
Toyota Celica
Toyota celica
RT Clapp took care of the check engine light and replaced a emissions valve. Car runs great now. They are expensive on their labor

SJ
SCOTT J.
Oliver Springs, TN
Chevrolet Cutaway
04/24/2019
I have used RT Clapp for several years now and I always get great service whether it's on an older vehicle of mine or newer ones. I'll continue to use them.

MIKE L.
GMC Pickup
04/22/2019
Great customer service. Quality work.
These folks are easy to deal with. They do a good job of explaining the needed repairs and costs. They perform good work and they stand behind it

Nissan Versa
04/19/2019
Service at R.T Clapp, Oak Ridge
I have been a happy customer for 33 years. Staff is courteous, helpful, and profesdional.

04/19/2019
Best in town!
RT Clapp always gives me and my Honda CRV excellent service. An electrical problem was resolved quickly!

TL
Tommy L.
Nissan Xterra
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Tommy said this staff at this business was honest and took good care of him.

JIM G.
Knoxville, TN
04/17/2019
Great service from great people!
Great service from great people. Barry picks my car up and delivers it back home when the repairs are completed. Fair prices for a job well done! I would recommend R T Clapp for all you automotive needs