BRYAN M.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Did very well however...
Had a very good experience with RT clapp however they forgot to do one thing and when I ask them to see about doing it while I was there or I could leave it again they told me they couldn’t and that I could not bring it back the day after but I could bring it back anytime Wednesday or Thursday problem is I need it fixed today when I left it with them.

CODY S.
Oliver Springs, TN
Always right
Ive never had to bring anything back and the diagnosis has always been correct. Probably not the cheapest but its worth it to me if the work is right.

GB
GREG B.
Powell, TN
Honest, fast and dependable
My cabin air filter needed to changed. There was acorns and insulation in there making the fan motor noisy. Thanks for getting me squared away. Good people!

BRIAN S.
Buick LeSabre
01/17/2021
They have great people working for them .
They always manage to keep my Hunk of Junk running , it is not a great looking car but it runs fine because of them .

ROSE MARY S.
01/16/2021
The Best
5 star service every single time !

Wartburg, TN
Cadillac SRX
01/16/2021
Years of professionalism on exceptional work.
I have always received exceptional care for my vehicles from RT Clapps. They provide to their customers professional and experienced staff who will take great care of their customers vehicle needs. Thank you for your dedication and great service to your customer!

ANGIE B.
01/14/2021
Honestly the Best!!!
The best BECAUSE their so honest!!! When you need repairs or maintenance on your or your families vehicle it’s not only important to find and repair it while checking other things etc.; but all in all in this business what everyone needs the most is expertise and honesty. No matter what your age or gender, they treat everyone like family.
They are the best of the best!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

CT
CHERI T.
Buick Enclave
01/13/2021
Loyal customer
Visiting R T Clapp is always a good experience. They always make you feel comfortable and welcome. They are fair and
honest about everything. I would recommend them to anyone.
The RT Clapp T. from Rt Clapp of Oak Ridge responded on 01/14/2021

Thank you and it is always great to see you!

JY
JOEY Y.
Jeep Cherokee
01/13/2021
Friendly and great service
Great people very good work

MA
Mike A.
Nissan Quest
01/13/2021 Category: Service
Mike said every time he has went to this business they did every thing they were going to do and it was fine. He was very pleased.

STEVE B.
Knoxville, TN
Kia Soul
01/11/2021
Honest and professional
I have a long track record with R T Clapp. They all communicate and explain things well! I absolutely trust their judgment. Steve Bohanan, Claxton.
The RT Clapp T. from Rt Clapp of Oak Ridge responded on 01/14/2021

Thank you for trusting us with your automotive needs.

BOB B.
01/09/2021
Trusting and quality provider!
Helpful, friendly and knowledgeable front office staff. Responsive appointment times with accurate completion estimates.

DE
DARRELL E.
01/09/2021
Darrell's
The service is always dependable, courteous and friendly. They kept me updated during the actual service process.

KC
Katherine C.
Knoxville, TN
01/06/2021 Category: Service
Katherine said her family has been going there for years . They are always straight forward, reliable and she has never had any issues.
The RT Clapp T. from Rt Clapp of Oak Ridge responded on 01/14/2021

Thank you for your many years with us!

CJ
CLARENCE J.
Nissan Murano
01/05/2021
Outstanding Service
Our car battery suffered a sudden death while we were out shopping. After getting someone walking to their car to give us a jumpstart we went to R. T. Clapp. We have been using R. T. Clapp since we moved to town in 1992. Although only needing their services a few times per year, as I entered the door, Barry greeted me by name, even though my face was covered by a Covid mask. After explaining my problem, he told me that they could take a look immediately. Within minutes my vehicle was back in the service bay. Barry came to the very nicely appointed waiting room and told me they had run tests and the charging system was fine and the battery was definitely bad. After a short wait Barry reappeared and stated repairs were complete and we were ready to go. The reason I like R. T. Clapp is because they treat you like family. I have never had an unsatisfactory experience with their repairs. I also appreciate that they treat my wife and daughter with the same respect and have never tried to up-sell us on a service.
The RT Clapp T. from Rt Clapp of Oak Ridge responded on 01/14/2021

We are so glad we could be here for you. We appreciate you as a long time RT Clapp customer.