AJ
ANN J.
Clinton, TN
As always excellent
We’re never disappointed in RT’s service

JY
JACOB Y.
12/11/2018
They always get the job done right, on time, and with the quality of service you expect for your vehicle. Also very pleasing to deal with just in general.

BN
BRIAN N.
Stellar customer service
I've been going to RtClapp for twenty years now. They are always honest, do good work, and are a pleasure to work with. I've NEVER had any complaints with them.

GG
GREG G.
White Pine, TN
12/09/2018
For the most part honest work done every time.
I had my radiator and brake fluid flushed in my 2013 4Runner. The work was done on time. My only gripe is the cost is a little high and they could come down a bit. I trust these people with my SUV and I always talk to Barry.

LD
LOIS D.
Ford Windstar Wagon
12/08/2018
2000 Windstar
First time at your establishment. Very pleased how quickly the problem was diagnosed and solved. (Lois Dale)

RE
RONALD E.
Honda Accord Coupe
12/07/2018
Excellent work and service!
They will take care of your auto maintenance needs. I trust them to perform excellent work.

DEANNA G.
Knoxville, TN
12/06/2018
The service
I have been a customer for almost 30 years. They always provide excellent service

PR
PAUL R.
Maryville, TN
12/05/2018
Experts and eth
Experts and ethical and friendly. Treat you like family. Been a customer for over 15years.

TR
THOMAS R.
Honda Element
12/05/2018
Great Service - Fair Price
Had a couple of auto repairs done at RT Clapp and work has been both top noch and the work done very quickly. The Staff is helpful, friendly, knows what they are talking about goes out of their way to accommodate your needs. Best auto repair facility I've ever used.
The RT Clapp T. from Rt Clapp of Oak Ridge responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you for allowing us to take care of your automotive needs. We appreciate the trust you have placed in our services.

RICHARD H.
Mercedes-Benz C300
12/03/2018
Job done well And quickly!
I got a driver’s license at 16. I’m now 84. I’ve never. dealt with a auto repair facility as good as R T Clapp.
The RT Clapp T. from Rt Clapp of Oak Ridge responded on 12/03/2018

We appreciate the trust you place in us for your automotive needs.

ND
NORMAN D.
12/01/2018
New Tires for 2013 RX 350 Lexus
I’ve been going to RT Clapp for years. Mostly for service and tires for my 2000 Ford Ranger. They are the greatest and most cost effective vehicle service center in Oak Ridge.
The RT Clapp T. from Rt Clapp of Oak Ridge responded on 12/03/2018

Thank you for business and we are proud to have you as a loyal RT Clapp customer.

JUTTA B.
Honest and friendly
You cannot go wrong using RT Clapp. Always feel like a valued customer, and trust their work.
The RT Clapp T. from Rt Clapp of Oak Ridge responded on 12/03/2018

We appreciate you as a customer for many years. Thank you for your continued support.

VB
VINCIENT B.
Clinton, TN
Ford Edge
11/30/2018
Very nice people to deal with.
I was in and out in less than 24 hours. My Ford Edge runs like a new car now. Very competitive price for the fix.
The RT Clapp T. from Rt Clapp of Oak Ridge responded on 12/03/2018

We are so glad your automotive troubles were repaired and you are back on the road.

EB
ERIC B.
Exceptional
We all know we hate car trouble and we are frustrated when shtf. Barry the person whom I dealt with was capable of handling my frustration with out taking it personal. They have a very nice facility and friendly staff. My trouble happened over thanksgiving so I expected delays but no everything went well and they finished two days ahead of schedule. My problem was a blown engine and some misc repairs. In and out with new motor in four days. I deal with customers in my line of work everyday and when I think about how I want things to go and if there was a model to follow RTClapp has it in spades.
The RT Clapp T. from Rt Clapp of Oak Ridge responded on 12/03/2018

The worst type of break down is on the road and in a new place. We truly appreciate the oppurtunity to help you through a unforunate time. We hope you have many worry free miles ahead.

RUBEN R.
Tomball, TX
11/28/2018
RT CLAPP has great service and very friendly. They took my Tahoe in without have an appointment and they did the repairs in a timely fashion. There rates are fare and reasonable they also took me back and picked me up when my Tahoe was ready. I would recommend them to everyone. Thanks RT
The RT Clapp T. from Rt Clapp of Oak Ridge responded on 12/03/2018

Thank you for your kind words and for the trust you place in us for your automotive needs.

JERRY H.
Kingston, TN
Lincoln MKX
11/28/2018
Professional
The RT Clapp T. from Rt Clapp of Oak Ridge responded on 12/03/2018

We appreciate your business and continued trust in us for all your automotive needs.

MT
MARSHA/WILLIAM T.
11/27/2018
RT Clap is just like family
RT Clapp is honest about what repairs your car needs. They are very friendly. I have taken my cars to them for many years and know them by first name. They come to get me when I need a ride and I have never had a bad experience with any work that they have done. I refer them to all my friends. They are people you can trust. It doesn’t get any better than that. Thank you RT Clapp!
The RT Clapp T. from Rt Clapp of Oak Ridge responded on 11/28/2018

Thank you for being a great customer for so many years. We appreciate the opportunity to take care of all you automotive needs.

CL
CHARLENE L.
Saturn Ion
11/26/2018
Complete / Professional
Thank you for running your diagnostic tests today - rotating my tires and providing valuable information regarding the best path forward

Charlene,
Thank you for the trust you place in us to take care of your automotive needs. We truly appreciate you as a long time customer of ours.

SALLY M.
Knoxville, TN
INFINITI EX35
11/26/2018
They always take care of me
RT Clapp is just wonderful. They always take care of me and my lemon of a car. Very reasonably priced and I will continue to go there

Sally,
Thank you for being a loyal customer to us and for the trust you place in us to take car of your car needs.

BK
BRYAN K.
Powell, TN
Ford Expedition
11/22/2018
Outstanding people to trust with your car
They are by far the best car repair business in East Tennessee!! Fair, cost effective and honest

Bryan,
We appreciate you and your family for your business. It means alot to have customers like you.