DANIEL P.
Honda Accord
02/16/2019
They have fixed everything I take to them, which has been at least 6 different cars over the years!
My son's car was overheating. They took it at the last minute on a Friday and fixed it the same day. Thank you!!

RK

LL
LAWERENCE L.
Cadillac CTS
02/16/2019
Understanding problem and solving so quickly and efficiently
Your understanding my problem and solving it so quickly and efficiently! Personnel so friendly and helpful!

AJ
ANN J.
Clinton, TN
Mazda CX-5
Always great
As usual a great experience

TH
TIM H.
Oliver Springs, TN
02/15/2019
Friendly, quick, efficient , and reasonable price.
They diagnosed the problem with my car quickly and had it fixed the same day. Very friendly people and fair pricing for service.

KO
KEVIN O.
The Best
Nothing but the best from RT Clapp

EG
Ellie G.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Ellie said the employees took good care of her vehicle.

JILL W.
Honda Civic Cpe
02/14/2019
Car Care
I have taken my cars to RT Clapp for the last 20 years. I won’t go anywhere else. They do a great job and I trust them. They treat me like a friend. They go out of their way to help me if I ever need something done Immediately. Their customer service is the best.

MICKEY C.
Oliver Springs, TN
02/14/2019
The people.
I've never been more happier with an auto service center as am with this one. Every time I go I'm greeted with a smile and leave knowing that my vehicles have been taken care of. Thanks for all you do.

EB

Thank you!

CHARLES C.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
02/12/2019
The friendly atmosphere and prompt professional service
I have been taking vehicles to the Oak Ridge location for more than thirty years. The atmosphere is always warm and friendly. The service has always been excellent, and the prices for the service provided has always been reasonable.
The RT Clapp T. from Rt Clapp of Oak Ridge responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you for being a long time customer of ours. We truly appreciate you.

Betty S.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Betty said the service is always efficient, truthful and honest. The work is exceptional, she is thankful and appreciates the business for being there.

DEBORAH M.
Oil and Filter Change
They are professional and friendly, and always get me an appointment within a few days. They do a great job of checking maintenance item an letting me know if something needs to be replaced or repaired. The service is fast.
The RT Clapp T. from Rt Clapp of Oak Ridge responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you for your trust in us. We appreciate you as a customer.

EH
EDDIE H.
Four Runner
I was welcomed upon entering the shop service office. The wait was satisfactory and I waited comfortably at the provided seating area. I definitely be returning.
The RT Clapp T. from Rt Clapp of Oak Ridge responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you and we are so glad you enjoyed our waiting area.

Sunbright, TN
02/11/2019
I called early this morning for an alignment and they were able to get me in first thing. I love that they can shuttle you to work and pick you back up if needed. It’s hard to find a trustworthy mechanic. I appreciate their professionalism as well as a courtesy call to make you aware of any other issues with your vehicle. I would gladly recommend RT Clapp.
The RT Clapp T. from Rt Clapp of Oak Ridge responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you for trusting us with your automotive needs.

AMY S.
Jeep Cherokee
02/08/2019
Excellent customer service!!
My family has used RT Clapp for years, and recently I had my daughter’s Jeep towed there & their customer service from start to finish was by far some of the best I have ever had at an auto repair shop. They were very thorough with their inspection & in my opinion went above & beyond because they called to ask just what all else we had experienced with the vehicle in regards to this particular problem. I will DEFINITELY continue to use them!
The RT Clapp T. from Rt Clapp of Oak Ridge responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you for visiting our shop. We truly appreciate the trust you have placed in us for your automotive needs.

KO
KEVIN O.
Ford Police Interceptor
02/08/2019
You can always count on great service from the people at Rt Clapp. Getting a ride instead of having to wait or having people pick you up is just amazing.

AR
AIMEE R.
Toyota Avalon
02/07/2019
Best of the BEST
I was introduced to this automotive shop when my vehicle broke down while I was transporting a friend to the hospital and my newer Hyundai crapped out on me...these guys had a new alternator on at 1/2 dealer price and was able to take my friend home with no delay...we've since taken all of our Jeeps n cars to RT Clapp-- they r great!
The RT Clapp T. from Rt Clapp of Oak Ridge responded on 02/13/2019

It has been our pleasure to assist you in all your automotive needs. Thank you for the trust you placed in our team here at RT Clapp.

02/07/2019
HUB assembly replacement.
Prompt and customer oriented service at reasonable prices. Excellentncustomer support service.

DENNIS C.
Ford Econoline
02/05/2019
Oil change sticker falling
You know those little transparent stickers for oil change that you put in the upper left corner of the windshield? Two of them have fallen off. One on our Ford and one on our Honda. Maybe others are
having the same tiny problem.
cheers,
Dennis Clark
The RT Clapp T. from Rt Clapp of Oak Ridge responded on 02/13/2019

I am truly sorry for any inconvience the loss of the oil change stickers has caused you. We are checking to see if there is another supplier for this product. I am happy to reprint and mail new ones if needed. Please let me know if I can help in any way.

Sincerly,