AC
ANNE C.
04/15/2021
My dad always used RT Clapp so I used them as well. I started using other mechanics several years ago and realized I had made a mistake. I am so happy with RT Clapp. I can trust them to do great work and at a reasonable price. And they get it done quickly.

LARRY B.
Nissan Versa Note
04/15/2021
Very knowledgeable and pleasant staff and excellent service.

KO
KEVIN O.
Ford Police Interceptor
04/14/2021
I always expect the best service from RT clap. And I am never disappointed. Love the car service.

JESSICA R.
Clinton, TN
04/14/2021
RT Clapp provides excellence service through quality work and timely scheduling!

CL

GLEN B.
GMC Suburban
04/09/2021
Always helpful
RT Clapp of Oak Ridge are always willing to help without breaking the bank. Wonderful people who are professional and courteous.

Thank you!

Chrysler PT Cruiser
04/09/2021
Shady
Took car in for simple oil change..was told not worth it and given a whole list of potential issues.found out things they said were problems were not problems..cost me 200 for oil change.122 for labor..45 for oil..i will never go there again..rip off
The RT Clapp T. from Rt Clapp of Oak Ridge responded on 04/12/2021

We are so sorry you were unhappy with the information we provided to you. Before preforming the transmission service and ac test you requested we test drove your vehicle. We noticed the check engine light flashing and vehicle was misfiring. We called to inquire before we did any charged services because of the engine issues we noticed. We try to contact all our customers to keep them updated. Thank you for your review.

DEANNA H.
Kingston, TN
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
Never let me down!
The wonderful people at RT Clapp of Oak Ridge have serviced my vehicles for many years. Not only do they stand behind their work, they stand behind their word. Knowing I had an important appointment after work, and that I was going to be rushed getting to it, they went out of their way to finish my service earlier than expected which really helped me out! They're the best around!

DEAN D.
GMC Sonoma
Friendly and experienced staff
Gave thorough inspection of the vehicle. Brought everything that needed immediate repair to my attention. Identified things that could be repaired later if I needed to wait. Provided a detailed budget estimate prior to repair. Great family business with integrity and strong family values. I always recommend them.
The RT Clapp T. from Rt Clapp of Oak Ridge responded on 04/12/2021

We appreciate you and your family being long time customers.

CHRIS W.
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
Excellent service!
RT Clapp Oak Ridge always gives excellent and competent service. They do not add unnecessary repairs. I have used them for over 30 yrs.

ROGER M.
04/06/2021
Customer service
Work is done right and the price is responsible

PF
PAT F.
04/01/2021
Barry and the other great people that work there
Great service and good prices

BR
BRIAN/DONNA R.
Chevrolet Cruze
03/27/2021
RT Clapp has always taken good care of us. Won't take our vehicles anywhere else

CHRIS C.
Lexus IS 250C
03/26/2021
Awesome as usual
Very quick turnaround, always friendly!

Oliver Springs, TN
03/26/2021
Thorough and Trusty
RT Clapp always makes sure everything is done correctly and is a fantastic business that makes you feel your business is appreciated.