07/31/2021
Long-Term Customer for a Reason
No pressure to do unnecessary work. Stand behind their work.

LH
LAURA H.
Clinton, TN
Ford Expedition
07/31/2021
Great maintenance makes for a long life!
Without RT Clapp, I never would have seen 300K miles…thanks for all you’ve done for me! Here’s to the next 100K!

STEVE B.
Kia Soul
07/30/2021
Dependable and honest
Very smart, capable and honest folks! I trust their work!

ROSE MARY/ DAVID S.
07/30/2021
Exceptional Customer Service
We have been loyal customers of RT Clapp for many, many years. You couldn’t ask for a nicer, more capable group of people, We don’t go anywhere else for vehicle repairs.

BUD H.

JENNY R.
Hyundai Santa Fe
07/28/2021
Super service!
The people at the front desk are as important as anyone in the organization. I always receive super service from the front desk and quality service from the service people.

JOHNNY D.
07/23/2021
Barry!
Just a note that everyone at RT Clapp are very professional and always will listen closely to my questions and requests. I have known Barry for some years now and I very much trust and appreciate him. Johnny D.

GP
GINA P.
Harriman, TN
Kia Sedona
07/22/2021
Recommend
They always do a great job

CHARLIE W.
Buick Enclave
07/16/2021
Great service.
Great and timely service. Very knowledgeable in analyzing and resolving the problem as well as performing routine service.

Kia Sedona
07/16/2021
Good work fair price
Honest assessment of work needed quality work performed
Fair price

LK
LARRY K.
Clinton, TN
07/15/2021
Great work
Had my oil changed ,and also have had some major engine work done ,and they did a outstanding job,
Very friendly and professional,the place is clean ,
And they are up front with the price they are not pushy to have other work done,they don't fix what not needs fixing.very honest and stand behind there work.

WN
WARD N.
Very good and honest
Using for a long time

AL
ANDREW L.
Mistaking oil and battery
Great service again. I have both my cars serviced at Clapps. Great people.

EB
ELIZABETH B.
07/14/2021
I trust RT Clapp. I’ve been taking my car there for years.
I had an oil change scheduled, but then my starter went out. They got my car in as soon as possible even though they were really busy.

GM
GEORGE M.
Toyota Avalon
07/13/2021
Close by and honest
Everything looks good, but my abs light is on. Is there a quick way I can remedy this without a scanning tool?

George Moore
The RT Clapp T. from Rt Clapp of Oak Ridge responded on 07/14/2021

We would be happy to look into the abs light issue anytime for you. Thank you for your business.