Nissan Pathfinder
03/31/2020
Jessie Sauceda
Fast friendly courteous dependable service at a great price.

ROY R.
Mazda Millenia
03/30/2020
Friendly honest
The RT Clapp T. from Rt Clapp of Oak Ridge responded on 03/31/2020

Thank you for allowing us to service your automobile

LD
LOUISE D.
Toyota Avalon
03/30/2020
The friendly professional service.
I have never been disappointed in the service I receive. The staff is professional and the work is excellent.

KRISTA S.
03/27/2020
Very Flexible Scheduling
Love that they are flexible by offering pick-up and delivery so that I can have my car serviced while I am at work. Great business, great employees, great family!
The RT Clapp T. from Rt Clapp of Oak Ridge responded on 03/31/2020

We were glad to be able to help in your time of need. Thank you!

03/26/2020
Friendly, prompt attention and service
When I called the garage with a dead battery, someone came to my house immediately to check the car and gave it a quick charge and clear instructions not to turn off the ignition. Going to the garage after a quick errand, I waited briefly while they took my car for further checking and recharging. The problem was fixed promptly.
The RT Clapp T. from Rt Clapp of Oak Ridge responded on 03/31/2020

Glad we could help with your automotive needs. Thank you!

GP
GINA P.
Harriman, TN
Kia Sedona
03/26/2020
Recommend
They are fast and very courteous. Also they check everything on my car.

CL
Collin L.
Pontiac Vibe
03/25/2020 Category: Service
Collin said he has done business with this facility for the past 6 years. The service that he has come to expect, he has had every time.

STEVE S.
03/23/2020
Great work for reasonable prices
Always received quality work at a reasonable price

Jacob F.
Lake City, TN
Chrysler 200
03/23/2020 Category: Service
Jacob said this business was extremely professional, they did exactly what he asked and they gave him a good deal.

Nissan Murano
03/20/2020
Great service and people are courteous quick oil change service
The RT Clapp T. from Rt Clapp of Oak Ridge responded on 03/23/2020

Thank you for allowing us to service your automotive needs.

03/19/2020
Quick reliable service
Good quick reliable service. Trustworthy

CHRIS M.
Oliver Springs, TN
Nissan Pathfinder
03/13/2020
Just great!
If you ever have a issue with your vehicle, take it to them. Best around. Honest. Dependable and fixes it right the first time.
The RT Clapp T. from Rt Clapp of Oak Ridge responded on 03/23/2020

Thank you for your positive input. We truly appreciate you.

03/12/2020
Great reputation for many years.
I live in Knoxville but had heard of RT for years but had never used them. After using many places in Knoxville I decided to give them a try. I will definitely be a return customer. They we're friendly, professional and gave a detailed explanation of what needed to be done and why. They recommended a replacement part that cost less than the one I wanted and explained why it was better for my vehicle while saving me money. That let me know that quality of service and not charging me a high repair bill was their top concern. ๐Ÿ‘
The RT Clapp T. from Rt Clapp of Oak Ridge responded on 03/23/2020

Thank you for bringing your automotive troubles to us. We really appreciate the trust you have placed in us.

CD
CLAIRE D.
Mercury Grand Marquis
03/11/2020
Quick & Friendly
The staff at RT Clapp were very welcoming and friendly, and they were able and willing to work on my car right away.

WM
Walter M.
Crossville, TN
03/09/2020 Category: Service
Walter said the staff finished the job quickly and got him out.