CQ
Gloucester, MA
Mercury Mariner
10/23/2020
HONEST, excellent mechanics!
My father was a mechanic so I know a good one when I talk to them. I had a problem with my steering no one could figure out but they did right away. They will not do work you don't need!!! I won't go anywhere else.

LOUIS B.
Malden, MA
Nissan Frontier
10/22/2020
Great service fast and hone6 prices
I give them a 10 . I BROUGHT MY VEHICLE IN THE morning and they took care of the problems faster than I could expected. Tank you guys ,and lady for your help..

MELISSA C.
Buick LaCrosse
10/01/2020
Extremely Nice, Patient, and Knowledgeable.
Great work on my car, and Everyone is so nice! My car had to go in the shop a couple of times: for an alternator, new battery, power steering, new tires, an alignment etc.... And each time they got it right in and fixed my car faster than I expected. And always did a great job at a reasonable rate. I finally found a great place to get my car repairs done. Rt.1 Auto my cars 2nd home!

Richard S.
Mercury Grand Marquis
09/30/2020 Category: Service
Richard said that he's been going there for several years. They do the work on all his vehicles. They have excellent prices and do a great job.

Chris S.
Ipswich, MA
Ram 1500
09/26/2020 Category: Service
Chris said the business was perfect and everything was great.

RF
RICKY F.
Revere, MA
GMC Yukon XL
09/21/2020
Great job as always
Larry and the guys put my 2003 Yukon xl back to work. They replaced the radiator, thermostat, tire rods, and my ignition. Truck drives like new again. Thank you guys. Simply the best.

V
Valued Customer
Chevrolet Cruze
09/19/2020
Fast service as usual
Got a great service as usual. OK took my car in on time. Coming out on time.

RJ
ROBERT J.
Salem, MA
Honda Ridgeline
09/18/2020
Quick and accurate service
Thank you for getting me in so quick I had a 13 yeah hiatus from needing a repair for my vehicle, but glad I can be confident that Larry and the crew get it done!

LC
LYNDA C.
09/16/2020
Rte 1 Auto Serve has always provided excellent service. Everyone is very friendly and they don’t try to sell me something I don’t need.

RT
ROBERT T.
09/12/2020
All around quality
Larry the owner knowledge of the automotive business, his experienced service team and the great work done, make for a quality automotive service/repair company.

LG
LEANNE G.
Chrysler 200
09/06/2020
great service
always great service, they don't try to get you for things you don't need.

TH
TOM H.
09/04/2020
Route one auto
Is a very competent staff I feel safe to leave my vehicle there to have any kind of work done to it they solved a problem in a short period of time and fix it right they're the best keep up the good work
Sincerely Tom

SJ
SUSAN J.
09/04/2020
Fixing the starter mechanism.
Our Corolla's ignition malfunctioned -- it did not work when we tried to start the car. Had to have the car towed to your facility on Sunday, Aug. 30. Your mechanics found the problem, acquired the needed replacement parts, and installed them on Monday, Aug. 31.

Good service, as usual!

Brian Johnson

TE
Tom E.
Danvers, MA
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
08/31/2020 Category: Service
Tom said that they do great work and have great customer service.

RD
RICHARD D.
Saugus, MA
Mitsubishi Galant
08/23/2020
ALWAYS 5 STAR SERVICE
Went in for my usual oil change. No problems at all. The dreaded "service engine" light was on which I did not mention. They checked it out explained that it was nothing to worry about unless it came back on ( which it didn't ).

I have had nothing but excellent service since finding Rt 1 Auto Service 7 years ago.

Thank you Larry and crew for always watching out for me. Thanks.