LG
LEANNE G.
Chrysler 200
07/02/2020
great place to service your car
Can't say enough about how nice it is to have someplace where you can trust what your being told, and know you won't be taken advantage of.

Thanks for always doing a great job

BC
Bill C.
Saugus, MA
HUMMER H2
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Bill said they got his vehicle in and out .The service was also quality service.

ROBERT S.
06/16/2020
Professsional service for the price
During COVID pandemic, my Forester exhibiting front wheel noise. Route 1 scheduled me for routine service and a check. I always get an appointment that meets my schedule. In addition to my regular maintenance, they took care of my rotted brake replacements. Larry, Tony, and Steve all are courteous, informative and personable when doing business. They explain everything that they do/need to do. I have loved these guys for years! (And, Scott too!)

SF
Steve F.
Nissan Murano
06/13/2020 Category: Service
Steve said the staff explained everything, provided an estimate , and completed work on his exhaust system in two days. He commented that he appreciated the quick service and efficiency.

BEN M.
Danvers, MA
Cadillac Eldorado
06/11/2020
Friendly atmosphere combined with prompt an expert service
I was informed as to when to bring the car in and at that time explained the problem which turned out to be a defective serpentine belt tensioner. The repair was made and along with an oil change, oil filter and lube, I was on my way the same day. Excellent service as usual.

RICHARD S.
Chevrolet Bel Air
06/03/2020
Making old new again!
In addition to our 2 daily drivers (my wife's 2009 Hyundai and my 2010 Mercury Grande Marquis), we also bring our 1960 Chevrolet Bel Air here for all mechanical work. Now that car is 60 years old, and we drive it just for fun in the summer only. Cruise-ins, car shows, etc. It's a 2 door sedan, all original, and has a 283 ci V8 engine coupled to a 2 speed Powerglide transmission. Great fun, but increasingly it is difficult to find a repair shop that can work on it, or wants to.
Rte. 1's crew under Larry and Scott are the greatest! Tony and Steve, along with Linda at the front desk, are like family. We've been coming here for years and never have been disappointed. The work is great. Prices are reasonable. And they love working on this antique time machine.
What more can I say? If I trust them to work on my "baby", you can trust them to work on your daily ride! Take that to the bank.

SN
STEVE N.
05/29/2020
Outstanding
Great service again from the team. Cant be more accommodating as always.

Wakefield, MA
Ford Expedition
05/27/2020
Wonderful and fast service! Fair prices!

NP
NETTIE P.
05/27/2020
Honda
I would never bring my car anywhere else they are awesome

BF
Beverly F.
Lynn, MA
05/22/2020 Category: Service
Beverly said she would recommend this business.

GS
Gregory S.
Revere, MA
Nissan Maxima
04/30/2020 Category: Service
Gregory said the staff are very professional and informative.

FM
FRANK M.
Mercury Grand Marquis
04/20/2020
The staff
Everyone at Rte Auto are very excellent at what they do.

Douglas M.
04/15/2020 Category: Service
Douglas said this business is great. They are very personable, they gave him a veterans discount and they did an excellent job. Everything was the way it was supposed to be and he has absolutely no complaints. He thanks them for doing things in a timely manner and for doing them so well.

IB
IRENE & TOM B.
04/03/2020
40K Maintenance 2015 Toyota Corolla
Rte1 Auto Service has been my go to station for over 10+ years. They are A1 certified, honest, reliable, experienced & take great pride in their customer service. Thank you all for making me feel safe & secure when driving my car back home. Also, a special thank you to Larry for saving me well over $200. from a recent dealer recall with an included complimentary inspection on my vehicle.

Irene Buckley

NP
Nettie P.
03/30/2020 Category: Service
Nettie said this business is excellent and they have excellent mechanics. She would not take her vehicle anywhere else and she thanks them for taking care of her vehicle. They are good mechanics.