Overall Rating 4.6934336/5Overall Rating 4.6934336/5Overall Rating 4.6934336/5Overall Rating 4.6934336/5rating 4.6934336
Overall Rating 2.1544088/5Overall Rating 2.1544088/5rating 2.1544088rating 2.1544088rating 2.1544088
Latest Review 27 minutes ago

Stacia M.
Great Experience!
I showed up without an appointment because my battery had died and I was running on a jump. I was immediately seen and checked in. The staff took the time to go through recalls and other important information about my vehicle. They replaced the battery and took care of a few other things as well, all in less time than I was originally quoted.

Allan S.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Oil Change
Malachi courteous and helpful

Chris S.
Az, AZ
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Kiersten is so easy to work with, great customer service!

Sarita H.
Fast and easy

CP
Christopher P.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
San Tan Hyundai service
Paul has been awesome everytime I have been there for oil changes, small issues, and even the sunroof problem recently. They were quick to address the issue and get me my vehicle back. 5 stars to Paul and the service technicians for a great job! Thank you all!

Jennifer R.
2014 Hyundai Azera
11/20/2019 Category: Service
BEST Customer Service around!
The customer service is phenomenal! The turn around for car service is AWESOMELY fast, and the sales reps are straight shooters, especially Shawn! I’ve had nothing but an amazing time, every time I go! I even went back and got a car for my daughter! I can’t love this place enough!!!!!

WG
William G.
Mr Garrett
The service provided was fast, clean, and not very expensive I would recommend that everyone get the Hyundai experience.

HH
Henry H.
75 K service of 2015 Sonata
San Tan Hyundai exceeded my expectations with fast service & even text me when additional issues came up. Thanks

IF
Ilona F.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
11/20/2019 Category: Service
This is the closest Hyundai dealership
Check in was fast. work was done within a reasonable time.

FC
Freddie C.
Excellent job
Excellent job call Monday morning with issues of my car not starting. talk to Dakota said bring the car in ran into the back replace the battery also did a software update wash my car what more could I ask for less than an hour of my time the Dakota did a wonderful job.

CK
Carol K.
Prompt service
Was pleasantly surprised how my service personnel, Mario kept me informed & up to date on my car's service.

TC
Tracey C.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
oil change service
I was greeted quickly at the appointment time and service was completed within an hour.
Great job Kiersten!!

Dale B.
11/20/2019 Category: Service
Had Auto Butler service to do and combined oil change, wiper blades, inspection at same time. Expected to be waiting for a while. Surprised that all service was done so quickly. Really appreciate that. Service advisor was really on the mark.

JV
Joe V.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
Excellent communication throughout
While I am very disappointed that the AC Compressor on my otherwise immaculate and extremely reliable 2011 Elantra developed an oil leak at the case halves, I have to give San Tan Hyundai full marks for their efficient handling of the diagnosis and replacement. Every single interaction with San Tan personal was professional, helpful and friendly.

Friendly staff

Thomas S.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Sonata Hybrid Service
Took me in earlier than necessary.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport

Great services !!

DN
Dianne N.
My To Go Dealership
Professional, courteous, on time, easy to make appointments.

Sherrie M.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
maint shop
Had a problem when picking up my car but the issue was addressed by a team of people and resolved everything to our satisfaction. Great experience!!