Overall Rating 4.3488356/5Overall Rating 4.3488356/5Overall Rating 4.3488356/5Overall Rating 4.3488356/5rating 4.3488356
Overall Rating 1.7907/5rating 1.7907rating 1.7907rating 1.7907rating 1.7907

Customer service

Deborah B.
Tempe, AZ
07/22/2018 Category: Service
Service on sante fe sport
Mario very helpful and polite

Excellent service again
San Tan Hyundai service is always fast, efficient, and reliable. You do not have to worry about any problems here.

07/21/2018 Category: Service
I had an unexpected service request following an issue with my Sonata over the weekend and could not wait to schedule an appointment, yet was accepted Monday morning without any hesitation. My service advisor that day was Chris; both he and Ray, the shuttle driver, were great!

David L.
Eloy, AZ
07/21/2018 Category: Service
Other than traveling a good distance to get auto serviced overall great service.

Eloy, AZ
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Excellent Dealer
Very helpful

07/21/2018 Category: Service
Excellent same day service!
My battery died and I had stopped by Hyundai service for help. I was immediately assisted by Robert and they provided me with a shuttle so that i get back home and don't wait on spot. Surprisingly, my car was taken care of in only 2 hours and I hot it back! Thank you ! I didn't have any appointment either and was kindly helped. My battery was replaced and oil changed :)

KR
Karen R.
Chandler, AZ
07/21/2018 Category: Service
Service was fast and accommodating. Chris was extremely helpful.
Robert B., Parts and Service Director from San Tan Hyundai responded on 07/21/2018

Good afternoon.  Thank you for responding to our survey with the excellent comments.  We appreciate it and look forward to seeing you next time.  Have a great weekend.

JV
Jessica V.
Chandler, AZ
07/21/2018 Category: Service
Couldn’t have been a better experience
Everyone I met and spoke with was efficient, understanding and kind. Rob Johnson was very patient in communication with me and didn’t waste any time getting my car troubles sorted.

Good afternoon.  Thank you for responding to our survey with the wonderful comments.  We appreciate it and are glad that you are part of the San Tan Hyundai family.  Have a great weekend.

TP
Thomas P.
Apache Junction, AZ
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/21/2018 Category: Service
Very personable,helpful and timely.
Everything is alwayd great and timely.

Good afternoon.  Thank you for responding to our survey with the great feedback.  We appreciate it and look forward to seeing you next time.  Have a great weekend.

ED
Eubie D.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
GreAT Service and Advisor -
Leaving on vacation had trouble starting vehicle. Went out without an appt. Ask for Mario Marcus my advisor and he took car of me right away. The battery was bad but he had me on road within an hour...so we could leave on vacation on time. Great Service alway.

Good afternoon.  Thank you for responding to our survey with the great story.  We appreciate it and hope your vacation was super fun.  See you next time.  Have a great weekend.

Queen Creek, AZ
Good stuff
Great service department

Good afternoon.  Thank you for responding to our survey with the great comments.  We appreciate it and look forward to seeing you next time.  Have a great weekend.

EU
Elena U.
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Brought my car in for a general oil change and review.
I personally asked to be scheduled with Hunter this time. He has helped me the last couple of times and I really appreciate how professional, helpful and friendly he is.
I am technically challenged and he has helped me set up GPS on my phone and my Bluetooth, and this last visit helped me to learn how to have GPS directions show on the car screen.
Elena U.

Good afternoon.  Thank you for responding to our survey with the fantastic comments.  We are glad that you are part of the San Tan Hyundai family and look forward to seeing you next time.  Have a great weekend.

Lll
Llll

Good afternoon.  Thank you for responding to our survey.  We appreciate it and look forward to seeing you next time.  Have a great weekend.

PR
Patricia R.
Miami, AZ
helpful and prompt
The service visit was quick and efficient.

Patricia,
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you and your business. We look forward to helping you at your next visit.

Dale B.
2018 Hyundai Kona
Attentive and quick servcie
First time service in with new car. Service was quick and thorough. I was definitely pleased. I expected to be there for much longer time but not the case. Very good.

Dale,
Thank you for your response. We appreciate you and your business. We look forward to helping you at your next visit.

GM

Gabriel,

Danielle C.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Great, friendly service!
These guys get you in and out without wasting your time. The service is great, the people are friendly. If I could change two things it would be to turn down the volume on the television and to have real milk or creamer for the coffee - otherwise, it is a comfortable place to wait for your vehicle.

Danielle,
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your opinion and we will try to better accomodate you at your next visit. We are here if you need anything. Have a great day.

Richard S.
Great job
I was met the minute I pulled in, did a quick conversation with Mario and walked the car. Grabbed some ice tea and before I know it Mario was explaining the findings and the car was being washed. My car has 100,000 miles on it and over the course of owning it I have had it serviced by Hyundai and never felt pressured to do anything more than I feel was needed. Its awesome to find a dealership that is honest and dependable. I will keep coming back and we bring our daughters used Hyundai's to you as well :0

Richard,
Thank you for your response. We are pleased to hear of your great experience. We are here if you need anything. Have a great weekend!