Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Alan C.
Mesa, AZ
2015 Hyundai Azera
02/21/2020 Category: Service
Service repair of sun roof
Brandon was my service advisor. He did an excellent job in keeping up to date on the service. As it turned out the part needed for the repair had to be ordered so he arranged for me to have a loaner car while they were waiting for the part. Jasmine in the loaner department was very pleasant to work with.

Don S.
Mesa, AZ
02/21/2020
Recent service
After a quick response from Hyundai Roadservice for a dead battery, I called Mario inquiring how soon he could get us in for new battery. He said to come right in and he would take care of not only a new battery, but an oil/filter change. We were in at 11:50AM and out at 12:30PM. Super service!

Don,
Thanks again for your response! We are so happy to hear that Mario was able to get you in and out so fast! We are here if you need anything!

Az, AZ
Service Advisor
Rob Johnson is the best service advisor’
Cara M. from San Tan Hyundai responded on 02/21/2020

Thank you for your response and for taking the time to recognize Rob. We appreciate you and your business. We look forward to helping you at your next visit.

Richard M.
Newark, NJ
2019 Hyundai Kona
Santan Hyundai 👍🏻
Great customer service, quick labor, affordable prices.

Richard,
Thank you for your response. We appreciate you and your business. We look forward to helping you at your next visit.

2019 Hyundai Sonata
02/21/2020 Category: Service
Great and prompt service.
Very happy with the service and the personal touch.

Janet D.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Hannah was a great. She made sure to give me all the updates on my vehicle. Best so far.

Janet,
Thank you for you response and for taking the time to recognize Hannah. We are here if you need anything.

Jeani W.
Sun Lakes, AZ
Terrific Service
Every time I need my vehicle serviced I can count on quick reliable help. The employees are polite and courteous.

Jeani,
Thank you for your response We appreciate you and your continued business. We look forward to helping you at your next visit.

Molly M.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Thorough and friendly service
Mario was very friendly and courteous to me even though I was early for my appointment. He explained what would be done for my 52,000 mile check up. He called me when the service was done and said I could pick it up at my convenience. Since I was not sure when that would be that was a relief.

Molly,
Thank you so much for taking the time to send in your review of your recent visit! We appreciate you recognizing Mario. We are here if you need anything.

HH
Henry H.
2015 Sonata
- Top service for my Sonata. Fast and friendly. Thanks

Henry,

Daniel D.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
Quick and easy
I pulled in for service was quickly waited on and I was in and out in no time and Mario kept me informed on the progress and needed repairs that may need in the future , it was a pleasant experience

Daniel,
Thank you for your response and for taking the time to recognize Mario. We appreciate you and your business. We look forward to helping you at your next visit.

02/19/2020 Category: Service
Schedule for oil change went well and was satisfied for the most part.
Addison was courteous and got my work done timely.

AN
Anthony N.
Service Support
Thanks Hannah for a great service support

Anthony,
Thank you for your response and for taking the time to recognize Hannah. We appreciate you and your business. We look forward to helping you at your next visit.

Dakota B.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
Santan hyundai
Na

Dakota,
Thank you for your response. We are here if you need anything!

Have a great day,

Cathy B.
2018 Hyundai Kona
Always a pleasant experience
Easy to schedule, easy drop off and great customer service!

Cathy,