April S.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/27/2021 Category: Service
San Tan Hyundai is Wonderful!
They take great care to get you in and out in a timely fashion! Your needs are met!
Cara M. from San Tan Hyundai responded on 01/27/2021

April,
Thank you for your response. We appreciate you and your business. We look forward to helping you at your next visit.

Awesome service
My AC went out plus a few other things, and I was taken care of by Dakota. He was professional and prompt and the service team did a wonderful job with my repairs. A+!
Cara M. from San Tan Hyundai responded on 01/26/2021

Thank you so much for your response. We are happy to hear that Dakota took good care of you during your visit. We are here if you need anything. Have a great day!

Joseph M.
I love my Tucson
Rob met me right away, got everything started along with the recall item. He texted me along the way and when it was finished. Your service and people are the reason that I have had three Tucson’s a 2012, 2017 and now a 2020, all from San Tan Hyundai.

Joseph,

PM
Paulette M.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe

01/26/2021 Category: Service
San Tan Hyundai is very responsive to customer concerns.
I rated something "good" instead of "excellent" and I had a response from San Tan Hyundai within 15 minutes.
It's great to be treated as a valued customer and to know that they are committed to customer satisfaction.
Robert B., Parts and Service Director from San Tan Hyundai responded on 01/26/2021

Good afternoon.  Thank you for taking the time to speak with me.  I hope I answered all of your questions.  If you ever need me please don't hesitate to email or call me.  We appreciate you and look forward to seeing you next time.  Have a great day.

Roberto S.
01/25/2021 Category: Service
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Roberto,
Thank you for your response. We appreciate you and your business. We are here if you need anything.

01/25/2021 Category: Service
Oil Change and Tire rotation
In and out. Thank you.

Maricopa, AZ
01/24/2021 Category: Service
Damaged our paint
We all love being called liars after someone damages thier car at a dealership.
Robert B., Parts and Service Director from San Tan Hyundai responded on 01/25/2021

Good morning.  I apologize that our conversation did not start properly.  However, the entire front of the vehicle is covered in rock chips from across the hood, front bumber, quarter panels, a-pillars, and above the windshield. We did not cause editional rock chips.  I spoke with your significant other for quite sometime after you walked away and I felt that we were able to turn around the situation.  I will be glad to speak with you further if you would like.  Please feel free to reply to this email or give me a call.  Thank you and have a good day.

Sun Lakes, AZ
2020 Hyundai Elantra
01/23/2021 Category: Service
The whole company appears to be well run.
I gave my review in thy beginning.
Robert B., Parts and Service Director from San Tan Hyundai responded on 01/24/2021

Good morning.  Thank you for responding to our survey with the great comments.  We truly appreciate it and look forward to seeing you next time.  Thank you again and have a wonderful weekend.

AA
Addison A.
Queen Creek, AZ
01/22/2021 Category: Service
Great Service!!!
Hannah was superb!!!

Good morning. Thank you for responding to our survey with the great comments.  We truly appreciate it and look forward to seeing you next time.  Have a wonderful weekend.

Steve H.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
01/22/2021 Category: Service
I've always had good service with good advice from Rob Johnson as my service advisor.
Robert B., Parts and Service Director from San Tan Hyundai responded on 01/22/2021

Good afternoon.  Thank you for responding to our survey with the fantastic comments.  We really appreciate it and are so glad that you are part of the San Tan Hyundai family.  We look forward to seeing you next time.  Have a wonderful weekend.

SL
Scherie L.
01/21/2021 Category: Service
I was constantly updated on my cars service and no up sales where even attempted. Love that!

Good afternoon.  Thank you for responding to our survey with the great comments.  We really appreciate it and look forward to seeing you next time.  Have a wonderful weekend.

Monica B.
Great Service department
Rob at san Tan Hyundai is the best service advisor that I have ever dealt with.

Good afternoon.  Thank you for responding to our survey with the excellent comments.  We really appreciate it and look forward to seeing you next time.  Have a wonderful weekend.

Rosemary S.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service of 2020 vehicle
Fast, efficient very friendly staff

Good afternoon.  Thank you for responding to our survey.  We really appreciate it and look forward to seeing you next time.  Have a wonderful weekend.

2016 Hyundai Veloster
A+ service
A+

MJ
Maria J.
Casa Grande, AZ
01/20/2021 Category: Service
Great service.
I have owned 2 Hyundai always a great price.
Robert B., Parts and Service Director from San Tan Hyundai responded on 01/21/2021

Good morning.  Thank you for responding to our survey with the great comments.  We truly appreciate it and look forward to seeing you next time.  Have a great day.