Overall Rating 4.585716/5Overall Rating 4.585716/5Overall Rating 4.585716/5Overall Rating 4.585716/5rating 4.585716
Overall Rating 1.95714/5rating 1.95714rating 1.95714rating 1.95714rating 1.95714

Joann D.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Very satisfied customer
Very courteous staff and service. I am treated very well here.

Brandy B.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Always friendly

Mark W.
Service.
Aaron Head was absolutely fantastic he kept us updated throughout the process. Very helpful and knowledgeable San Tan gets 5 stars but Aaron gets 10. He is truly a great asset to your company.

Suzanna M.
good service and honesty
Chris Overley was very professional he was honest and very personable. He did not push a repair for something that did not need to be done at this time of service. I can appreciate someone with honesty and integrity and you have that with this man. Great job and and nice work I really appreciate it!!
Cara M. from San Tan Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

Suzanna,
Thank you for your response. We appreciate you and your business. We look forward to helping you at your next visit.

PB
Paul B.
Tempe, AZ
Excellent customer service
I've been service my car at San Tan Hyundai since I purchased it back in 2016. Not a single time I've been disappointed. First of all scheduling an appointment couldn't not be much easier, you log in to your account find an available time slot and book your appt. Then now, the car servicing is performed with excellent care by great technicians. A full service report is provided with recommendations and explanation why you need to perform the recommended service to ensure your car stays healthy at all time. Also, a free shuttle is provided.

Paul,
Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We appreciate your continued loyalty! We are here if you need anything.

SF
Stacy F.
2015 Hyundai Genesis Co
A++
aaron went out of his way to make sure I was satisfied with the service.

Stacy,
Thank you for your response. We appreciate you taking the time to recognize Aaron for his excellent customer service. We are here if you need anything. Have a great day.

Joseph M.
Florence, AZ
Hyundai visit
It was a p leasure. I was in and out sooner then expected.

Joseph,

Mary M.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Stopped by on my way home from work without an appointment. They were able to get my car in for an oil change with minimal waiting. Waiting room was comfortable and beverages were available for the customers.

Mary,

Sun Lakes, AZ
Always good
They never let us down.
Cara M. from San Tan Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you for your response. We appreciate you and your business. We are here if you need anything.

KL

Valerie,

Eloy, AZ
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Service Department
Mario Macias in the service department provided excellent service without trying to up sale or push services that were not needed at the time.
Cara M. from San Tan Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you for your response and for recognizing Mario. We appreciate you and your business. We look forward to helping you at your next visit.

Friendly and prompt
Had to replace a battery under warranty. The waiting area was clean and spacious stocked with snacks and some entertainment on a TV. There's also wifi so you can get some work done if you need to. Car was ready to go in 45 minutes which was way better than I was expecting for a non-appointment.
Cara M. from San Tan Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you for your response. We appreciate you and your business! We are here if you need anything.

John S.
Queen Creek, AZ
2018 Hyundai Kona
Great!
Very good car service! Excellent customer service. Austin is the best!

John,
Thank you for your response. We appreciate you taking the time to recognize Auston. We are here if you need anything.

James H.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Great Hyundai Care
Always top level service.

James,
Thank you for your response. We appreciate you and your business. We look forward to helping you at your next  visit.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Auto Butler
Rachael was very nice, she was at lunch when I returned to pick up so a pleasant guy briefly helped me regarding 'recall' questions, etc.

No one went over my vehicle with me and I had questions. Like, why are there white smudges on my rear side panel, tail gate under hatch, white splatter on plastic around wheels, and in all crevices around vehicle? A friend told me it was car wax and could be rubbed out. But I pay for Auto Butler. This is the second time I've been disappointed with Auto Butler, I even tried to cancel it but was told I could not due to it being part of my loan. So the white splatter is still on the plastic surrounding the wheel and so is the white smudges from a rag or not doing the procedure right, I don't know. But I'm not liking Auto Butler at all.
Robert B., Parts and Service Director from San Tan Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Good morning.  I apologize for the issue with Auto Butler.  I will give you a call today to discuss your concern and how we can resolve the concern.  I look forward to speaking with you.  Have a great day.

Robert Bullard

Great service experience.

Alison,

2015 Hyundai Elantra
11/13/2018 Category: Service
My car was ready on time.
Cara M. from San Tan Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Dennis P.
Very friendly
Very friendly, professional
Cara M. from San Tan Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Dennis,
Thank you for your response. We are here if you need anything. We look forward to helping you at your next viist.