CV
Connie V.
2018 Hyundai Accent
10/19/2020 Category: Service
Do not take your car here
Work was incomplete ans they are rude
Robert B., Parts and Service Director from San Tan Hyundai responded on 10/19/2020

Good afternoon.  I apologize for the inconvenience.  I believe we talked a couple times on the phone.  The Auto Butler is a sales department program and they had some unexpected staffing concerns.  They did their best to train another staff member to perform the Auto Butler.  As we discussed it is a paint treatment only and not a detail so I apologize once again if there was some confusion.  At the time that you discovered your concern, the service department was closed and the sales department took a vehicle off of the lot for you.  I believe because this is not a common process they likely did not think about the gas situation.  I think when you and I were talking I was misunderstanding that you wanted me to put gas in your car.  I just wasn't putting two and two together.  I was not trying to be rude.  I do apologize once again that you are unsatisfied.  I will be glad to speak with you to address any concerns that you may have.  Have a good evening.

Dorothy H.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Consistent
Reliable service, reasonable price and nice people. This is my third Hyundai a I can count on them taking care of me and my vehicle’s needs everytime.

Dorothy,
Thank you for your response. We appreciate you and your business. We look forward to helping you at your next visit.

Stephen H.
Casa Grande, AZ
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/19/2020 Category: Service
See Mario for your repair work
Mario, the service technician is always friendly and on top of everything your car needs.

Stephen,
Thank you for your response. We appreciate you and your business. We are here if you need anything.

Chandler, AZ
2019 Hyundai Kona
repeat customers
would always go here first.

10/16/2020 Category: Service
X
X
Robert B., Parts and Service Director from San Tan Hyundai responded on 10/17/2020

Good afternoon.  Thank you for responding to our survey.  We truly appreciate it and look forward to seeing you next time.  Have a wonderful weekend.

James B.
Sun Lakes, AZ
10/16/2020 Category: Service
Jim
N/A
Cara M. from San Tan Hyundai responded on 10/16/2020

James,
Thank you for your response. We appreciate you and your business. We apologize for returning the vehicle with a messy windshield. We would like to make this right and provide you with a car wash at your earliest convenience. We look forward to helping you at your next visit.

2020 Hyundai Palisade
Fast, friendly service
Very easy scheduling and accommodating when I needed to drop my car off early to fit my work schedule. Fast service, and friendly.
Cara M. from San Tan Hyundai responded on 10/15/2020

Stephanie M.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
Hyundai
If you are considering a Hyundai, I would recommend working with Greg Wolf. If you need Hyundai maintenance, speak to Dakota!! Both of these gentlemen are focused on customer experience and genuine interactions.

Stephanie,

Richard H.
Gold Canyon, AZ
no car wash
I will never recommend a car or dealership to family or friends----they end up with a problem and come back to me---you recommended them
Robert B., Parts and Service Director from San Tan Hyundai responded on 10/15/2020

Good afternoon.  I apologize that we did not meet your expectatioons.  Due to Covid, we have stopped washing cars to reduce the amount of employee to customer contact.  With the cases on the rise, we have tightened that up even more.  However, I tell the advisors to not allow this to upset a customer.  We will wash cars if it is going to negatively impact the visit.  It appears that Rob either did not have a conversation with you or he misread you.  Again, I do apologize and would like to speak with you to see if I can resolve your concerns.  I hope to hear from you.  Have a great day.

Exceptional Service
Won’t go anywhere else for service!

AC
Anthony C.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
Mario service
Mario was very helpful during the whole visit!

Anthony,

CF
Carl F.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
First Maintenance Visit
Set up nice to drop vehicle off, and advisors are there on the spot to review your maintenance needs.

Carl,

EM
Erik M.
Queen Creek, AZ
2020 Hyundai Elantra
10/13/2020 Category: Service
They really are glad to see you
Doesn’t matter who your there to see and for what reason, you are welcomed and treated with respect. Everyone there makes sure you’re being taken care of and that everything is transparent regardless of the reason for the visit. Great experience, bought a SUV and had such a good experience I came back three weeks later and bought another car.

Erik,
Thank you for your response. We appreciate you and continued business. We look forward to helping you at your next visit.

10/13/2020 Category: Service
oil changes & tire rotations
Love this dealership & their advisors
Cara M. from San Tan Hyundai responded on 10/13/2020

Cara M. from San Tan Hyundai responded on 10/13/2020

Thank you for you response. We appreciate you and your business. We look forward to helping you at your next visit.