GN
Gerald N.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/04/2020 Category: Service
Always able to accommodate my needs in a timely manner.
always very friendly
Robert B., Parts and Service Director from San Tan Hyundai responded on 07/05/2020

Good morning.  Thank you for responding to our survey with the great comments.  We truly appreciate it and look forward to seeing you next time.  Have a great holiday weekend.

EC
Eleanor C.
Tempe, AZ
2020 Hyundai Tucson
Excellent Dealership
Dean is an excellent salesman. Very professional and kind.
Bobby was great. He went over the financing in a manner that was understandable! Very friendly!

Good morning.  Thank you for responding to our survey with the excellent comments.  We truly appreciate it and look forward to seeing you next time.  Have a great holiday weekend.

2012 Hyundai Azera
Earnhardt Always Reliable
Easy scheduling, prompt and pleasant service providers, reliable repair. Thanks Dakota for the attentive communications.
Jim C.

Good morning.  Thank you for responding to our survey with the fantastic comments.  We truly appreciate it and look forward to seeing you next time.  Have a great holiday weekend.

Awesome service
Brandon is amazing

Good morning.  Thank you for responding to our survey with the awesome comments.  We truly appreciate it and look forward to seeing you next time.  Have a great holiday weekend.

James B.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
07/03/2020 Category: Service
Fast friendly service. Went in without an appointment with a flashing engine light. Not only was it taken care of but they fixed a couple of other issues I was having. Really good people and I definitely recommend this dealership.
Cara M. from San Tan Hyundai responded on 07/03/2020

James,
Thank you for your response. We appreciate you and your business. We look forward to helping you at your next visit.

Mesa, AZ
Great Service!
This was my first time going to San Tan Hyundai the appointment I like the fact that I made it via Chat was very convenient for me when I arrived I was greeted by Malachi he took my information and made me feel comfortable He answered any questions I had very professional...
Cara M. from San Tan Hyundai responded on 07/03/2020

Thank you for your response and for recognizing Malachi! We appreciate you and your business. We look forward to helping you at your next visit.

Ashley S.
Port Orchard, WA
So thankful
Dakota was amazing, I was on my trip home just for a couple of days when my truck started to act up he went over and above to make sure it got done in time for me to get back on the road safe with my babies. Thank you for all your hard work.

Ashley,
Thank you for your response and for taking the time to recognize Dakota. We appreciate you and your business. We look forward to helping you at your next visit. Have a great day!

VW
Vern W.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Check engine
Took care of me no problem

Vern,

EF
Eugene F.
Queen Creek, AZ
Friendly Service
Everyone is friendly and makes sure that you are well taken care of while you are waiting !

Eugene,

Laurie B.
07/01/2020 Category: Service
I went in for an oil change. I was in and out quickly.

Laurie,
Thank you for your response. We appreciate you and your business. We look forward to helping you at your next visit.

GJ
Gene J.
Florence, AZ
Service & Reliability
Service and support was excellent.
However, I may or may not buy or recommend Hyundai as transmission went out on new Tucson purchase with less than 30,000 miles

Gene,
Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the issue of your transmission, but we are happy to hear we were able to replace it for you. We are here if you need anything. Have a great day.

James S.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Grate Service!!!!
This Hyundia dealership has great service Representation!
Malachi my service representative Treated me with the upmost respect! He was there to help me!
He’s a very KIND person with great PEOPLE SKILLS.
Right away I knew he was a great person.
Malachi approached my vehicle with a smile.
I could tell he loved my Genisis!!!

James,
Thank you for your wonderful response. We appreciate you for taking the time to recognize Malachi. We appreciate you and your business. We look forward to helping you at your next visit. Have a great day and we look forward to seeing you again at your next visit.

2018 Hyundai Kona
06/30/2020 Category: Service
New car
Service was good enough that we up graded our suv while the Kona was being repaired.
Cara M. from San Tan Hyundai responded on 06/30/2020

Denise R.
Mesa, AZ
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Friendly
Clean but chairs in lounge area are cracking
Cara M. from San Tan Hyundai responded on 06/30/2020

Denise,
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you and your business. We are here if you need anything.