2006 Hyundai Elantra
08/03/2021 Category: Service
My car has been serviced regularly at this location since 2007. Have always been pleased with the efficiency and reliability of the service advisors and mechanics. The clean comfortable waiting area is a bonus, as well as the friendly shuttle drivers.
Cara M. from San Tan Hyundai responded on 08/04/2021

Thank you for your response. We appreciate you and your business. We look forward to helping you at your next visit.

Karina M.
08/03/2021 Category: Service
Friendly customer service
Very friendly and easy to talk I love that they listen to my explanation before giving me solutions
Cara M. from San Tan Hyundai responded on 08/04/2021

Karina,

Christopher M.
Queen Creek, AZ
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
08/02/2021 Category: Service
Elantra gt
Amazing people to work with u and hard working to get you in to a car
Cara M. from San Tan Hyundai responded on 08/03/2021

Christopher,

Tracy B.
Queen Creek, AZ
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/02/2021 Category: Service
San Tan Hyundai
Since purchasing my Santa Fe in 2020, I have consistently used this dealership for service.
Cara M. from San Tan Hyundai responded on 08/02/2021

Tracy,

Monica L.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Personel
I love this dealership, location, and the cars! I have two Hyundai’s n love both of them! However, I just bought a new car last year n bought the service plan along with other extra warranties! I made an appointment, but had to wait two weeks to get in. Upon arrival to the dealership, they said it would be 2, maybe 3 hours! I already scheduled the day off, but had an appointment 2 hours later n had to cancel! Why are we scheduling appointments when you ca not get the work done in a timely manner! Very unacceptable!

Monica,
Thank you for your response. We appreciate you and your continued business. We look forward to helping you at your next visit.

Florence, AZ
2020 Hyundai Sonata
Excellent dealership
I always enjoy visiting San Tan Hyundai. They are friendly and helpful. I am a happy customer.

Roberta S.
Phoenix, AZ
2020 Hyundai Tucson
Friendly and efficient
Even though they were short handed they had a great attitude and made sure I was kept up with updates on the timeline of when my car would be ready. It actually was done sooner than they had projected.

Roberta,

Ted N.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
07/29/2021 Category: Service
Rob Johnson
I always receive outstanding service and professionalism.
Cara M. from San Tan Hyundai responded on 07/29/2021

Ted,

AA
Anne A.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
07/28/2021 Category: Service
Matthew Puckett had been assigned to me at my previous appt.
I learned that Matt was no longer there.

I met Zac and he took great care of me.

Anne,

Cassie E.
Scottsdale, AZ
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Guaranteed good vibes
Every time I come to the dealership to have my car serviced, I’m completely content with the amazing staff. They go above and beyond and it always makes the visit pleasurable. Keep up the amazing work!

Cassie,

Cynthia B.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
07/31/2021 Category: Service
Service at Gilbert Hyundai
Brandon was excellent & very thorough!!! I will always use him!!!

Service at Hyundai
I was negative with the 6 week waiting period for a service that I had no control over…I can not stress how professional my service coordinator was….he was excellent
BRANDON B., Service Advisor from San Tan Hyundai responded on 07/29/2021

Good Morning Cindy,

I left you a voicemail to discuss your concerns. I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

Brandon Brundridge
480-517-5279

2021 Hyundai Palisade
Service Department Not that Great
Service department not great.
Robert B., Parts and Service Director from San Tan Hyundai responded on 07/27/2021

Good afternoon.  Thank you for taking the time to speak with Yesetta.  We apologize for the frustration.  We are working at getting the phone and scheduling a better process.  As Yesetta mentioned, you can always just give her or myself a call or email for your service needs.  We will do our best to get you handled as conveniently as possible.  Thank you again and have a wonderful day.

Robert Bullard
Parts and Service Director
(480) 517-5230

Monica B.
Outstanding Service Department
Car was ready at the time promised, and as always Rob Johnson took great care of me.
Cara M. from San Tan Hyundai responded on 07/27/2021