Overall Rating 4.5333333/5Overall Rating 4.5333333/5Overall Rating 4.5333333/5Overall Rating 4.5333333/5rating 4.5333333
Overall Rating 1.86441/5rating 1.86441rating 1.86441rating 1.86441rating 1.86441

MF
Michael F.
09/23/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service. Helpful and friendly staff. Thanks Brandon!

AH
Aydin H.
Great Customer Service
Thanks Chris!!!

CO
Carol O.
Sun Lakes, AZ
10,000k CHECK UP / OIL CHANGE
San Tan Hyundai may need more obvious signing as I was confused as to where to stop/park the car; i.e., what comes first, where to go second, etc. Several people at the main desk, but who do I go to? (Pretend you're a new customer and you might see why I was confused.) This was my 2nd visit for an oil change/10K checkup. I was a drive-in w/o an appointment. Maybe that's the confusion and I was an unexpected customer. I gave it a 5 STAR because once I was assigned a service agent, Hunter, he took good care of me. He showed me the waiting room. There were lots of comfortable chairs, anything you want to drink, popcorn, magazines, phone outlets and tables to sit at. Service was great and prompt. Hunter even washed my car and parked the car out front for me. He showed me where to pay my bill and then I was on my way. Turnaround was fast. Thank you, Hunter. Yes, I'll be back again.
Robert B., Parts and Service Director from San Tan Hyundai responded on 09/23/2018

Good evening.  Thank you for responding to our survey with the feedback.  We appreciate the hi score even with the initial confusion.  I will look into addressing the issue.  We look forward to seeing you next time.  Have a nice evening.

VV
Vivian V.
Very friendly dealership!
Mario my sales customer service has always welcomes me when I'm there. Updates me on my Sonata and ask me how I'm doing.

EC
Eric C.
Friendly and customer focused
When I came to pick up the car, they had forgotten to handle a couple of my service requests. So they got those extra items handled right away at no charge. Whenever I come for service they are very friendly and their courtesy car brings me back home. I will be happy to continue to have my Sonata serviced there.

AG
Allan G.
Arizona City, AZ
Super friendly.
Everyone is so helpful and give you their best.

Mark S.
Excellent Customer Service
In the past 9 years of dealing with Jesse in Sales and all the different Service Advisor's, I've always received nothing but professional service.

Best hyundai dealership
Brandon is the best advisor. He was up front and accurate in information. Thank you

Kenneth B.
Service review
Did not have a appointment was given prompt service reasonable price

Joshua T.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Excellent timing service

Great work

DJ
Dennis J.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Sante Fe Sport
Replacing the left rear shock and doing a oil change "

PG
Patricia G.
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Always happy with the friendliness and service here!

Alberto S.
Very happy

Good evening.  Thank you for responding to our survey with the excellent comments.  We appreciate it and look forward to seeing you next time.  Have a great evening.

09/21/2018 Category: Service
Brought my Sonata in for an issue and it turned out to be under warranty (which I wasn't expecting) so it didn't cost me anything. Yeah!😁

Good evening.  Thank you for responding to our survey with the great comments.  We appreciate it and look forward to seeing you next time.  Have a great evening.

Service visit
I do have one suggestion, while my car is being fixed if the engineer finds some other issues like Cabin filter or oil filter i would like to be told then so that i can decide if i would like you to do it right away vs coming next time.
Thx

Good evening.  Thank you for responding to our survey with the feedback.  We appreciate it and look forward to seeing you next time.  Please feel free to give me a call to discuss your concerns further.  The majority of the time these are cautions preparing you for the next visit.  Have a great evening.

Florence, AZ
2007 Hyundai Sonata
Superb customer service
Great customer service experience.

RA
Robert A.
Quick service
Got in quick, service was excellent as always, see ya in 3 months!

PS
Pamela S.
2013 Hyundai Azera
Ms Smith
Great job!

2014 Hyundai Tucson
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Great and friendly staff!
Auston is wonderful.