04/22/2021 Category: Service
Very satisfied
Very happy with service and all the people that helped me.
Cara M. from San Tan Hyundai responded on 04/22/2021

Thank you for your response. We appreciate you and your business. We look forward to helping you at your next visit.

LA
Leeann A.
Queen Creek, AZ
04/21/2021 Category: Service
Service attention to detail
Great customer service super clean dealership
Had a recall on my Tucson got me in and out

Leeann,
Thank you for your response. We appreciate you and your business. We look forward to helping you at your next visit.

CF
Carl F.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
Hyundai Oil Service
Professional service every time we have used the facility. I know a trained tech is working on my vehicle.

Carl,

Ronald B.
Sun Lakes, AZ
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Service is outstanding.
The personnel are whatmakes yourm placem of business as good as it is. Always gets treated with .respect

Ronald,

CP
Christine P.
2018 Hyundai Kona
Service and the employees
Service department will make sure your service is completed quickly ..... I needed to be at a 3:00pm appmt so I needed to leave by 2:30 .... my car was done by 1:30.... amazing service
Cara M. from San Tan Hyundai responded on 04/20/2021

Christine,

04/19/2021 Category: Service
Hanna in service is fantastic and honest. Very helpful.
Service is always easy in and out. Never any surprises with check out.
Cara M. from San Tan Hyundai responded on 04/20/2021

Thank you for your response and for taking the time to recognize Hannah. We are here if you need anything.

Have a great day,

Mary D.
04/19/2021 Category: Service
Usually experience no problems.
If there are problems they are great about turning things around and resolving it to my satisfaction.
Cara M. from San Tan Hyundai responded on 04/19/2021

Mary,
Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate you and your business. We are here if you need anything. Have a great day!

James H.
ous.
Everything is done in a reasonable time and as scheduled and very courteous.
Robert B., Parts and Service Director from San Tan Hyundai responded on 04/17/2021

Good afternoon.  Thank you for responding to our survey.  We truly appreciate it and look forward to seeing you next time.  Have a wonderful weekend.

Robert Bullard
Parts and Service Director
(480) 517-5230

2014 Hyundai Accent
Excellent Customer Service
Always pleased on how good they provide their services to their customers.

Good afternoon.  Thank you for responding to our survey with the great comments.  We truly appreciate it and look forward to seeing you next time.  Have a wonderful weekend.

Robert Bullard
Parts and Service Director
(480) 517-5230

TY
Teresa Y.
Apache Junction, AZ
04/16/2021 Category: Service
Facility is clean, fair pricing, staff fantastic!
This is a super clean facility with awesome staff. I have NEVER had one issue or problem with the service department in all the years I've been a customer at San Tan Hyundai. Service is priced appropriately, no "up-selling" to boost the cost, never left my vehicle in disarray - or rummaged through, like some other places! The entire staff seems to want to see you smile! I drive away with confidence every time, knowing I didn't pay too much and I won't have to go back for corrections. MAJOR bonus points. I live in the very, very far East Valley and drive to San Tan Hyundai for all my vehicle's service needs.
Cara M. from San Tan Hyundai responded on 04/16/2021

Queen Creek, AZ
2019 Hyundai Tucson
04/13/2021 Category: Service
Service review of my Tucson
Had all my information including service purchased at signing... service was fast accurate and neat.

Clifford,

DA
Dorothy A.
04/12/2021 Category: Service
2017 Hyundai Tucson recall
Anytime I bring my vehicle to San Tan Hyundai for service of any kind, I am never disappointed. The staff and dealership are always the best!

Dorothy,

LH
Larry H.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/12/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional service
Service department was prompt, professional and knowledgeable. Because the landscapers blew the driveway before we could pick up our vehicle, they promptly rewashed it.
Cara M. from San Tan Hyundai responded on 04/12/2021