Overall Rating 4.6701031/5Overall Rating 4.6701031/5Overall Rating 4.6701031/5Overall Rating 4.6701031/5rating 4.6701031
Overall Rating 2.0208344/5Overall Rating 2.0208344/5rating 2.0208344rating 2.0208344rating 2.0208344

Brandy B.
Roosevelt, AZ
Service department
They were honest fast and nice. Thank you

04/25/2019 Category: Service
Prompt response, took care of my issue quickly and with no hassle.

AL
Alexis L.
Good Service
My car was serviced in a timely manner which I appreciate very much.

2016 Hyundai Accent
04/25/2019 Category: Service
Service advisor Chris is knowledgeable, honest, and professional - he’s the reason my family keeps coming back.

LG
Lloyd G.
Overgaard, AZ
2015 Hyundai Veloster
Great Dealer
As busy as they were, they still got the car serviced and washed in under an hour. They do a great job of letting you know what needs to be done in the future and how much it is going to cost. Thanks Stephanie for taking such good care of us. And thanks to the rest of the people there that play a part in taking care of my car.

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Great as always!
Love the service. Always friendly and hospitable

Mesa, AZ
2015 Hyundai Genesis
04/25/2019 Category: Service
Took my genesis in for an oil change. Everything went fine.

Debra B.
Florence, AZ
Dead battery
I bought my new Tucson in February. I went to go to work and my car wouldn’t start. I called San Tan and they said to see if I could get it over there and they would get me in ASAP. AAA came to give me a charge and I drove it over, They new I needed to go to work and they got me in right away. Mario was very nice and showed me to the lounge and got me when it was finished ..maybe a half an hour. Service was excellent, thank you Debbie Barco

TD
Thomas D.
Sun Lakes, AZ
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/25/2019 Category: Service
Warrantee work and oil change
Mario Macias stepped up and went beyond just performing his duties. He followed through on an issue that was important to me, even when there was nothing requiring him to do so. So, as I have told him, I appreciate his efforts on my behalf. This is a great example of an individual and a company that that values the customer, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend San Tan Hyundai to my family and friends.

Thomas,
Thank you for your wonderful response. We appreciate you and your business. We are so pleased to hear about your recent service. We look forward to helping you at your next visit.

Mesa, AZ
Good and efficient
Everyone was friendly, and although they were super busy, they were quite efficient.
Cara M. from San Tan Hyundai responded on 04/25/2019

Thank you for your response. We appreciate you and your loyalty. We look forward to helping you at your next visit.

AV
Antoinette V.
Wonderful Service
I always have a good experience at this dealership. Great service!

Antoinette,
Thank you for your response. We appreciate you and your continued loyalty. We look forward to helping you at your next visit.

FH
Felicia H.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
50k Check-up
Service department staff always friendly, and helpful.

Felicia,
Thank you for your response. We look forward to helping you at your next visit.

DJ
Deanna J.
Coolidge, AZ
2019 Hyundai Kona
Oil Change
Prompt greeting, efficient service and car wash completed within an hour. Thank you Chris and Mario.

Deanna,
Thank you for your response and for recognizing Mario. We appreciate you and your business. We look forward to helping you at your next viist.

Sandra S.
Tire issue resolved
One day I started losing air in one of my tires and couldn't figure out why. I brought it to San Tan Hyundai and talked to my advisor Kyrsten a nd she was great. Got it right in and figured out what the problem was and got my tire replaced. She was great.

Sandra,
Thank you for your response and for recognizing Kiersten. We appreciate you and your business. We look forward to helping you at your next visit.

Great Dealership
Brandon takes good care of me every time I come in for service.
Cara M. from San Tan Hyundai responded on 04/25/2019

Thank you for your response and for recognizing Brandon. We appreciate you and your business. We look forward to helping you at your next visit.

Diana B.
Queen Creek, AZ
Mario
Mario did a great job. However my warranty paint coverage that I went in for is already showing the next day chips... this I am disappointed in but Mario did an awesome job in terms of customer service and communication.

Leigh S.
04/24/2019 Category: Service
No matter who my advisor is, I always receive a great customer experience. There was a small situation that occurred with my last service, but the manager handled it very fairly and professionally and ultimately resolved the situation that made me leave a satisfied customer.

Leigh,
Thank you for your response. We appreciate you and your business. We look forward to helping you at your next visit.

Robin M.
Queen Creek, AZ
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/24/2019 Category: Service
Attention to customers and their appointmet time
I made an appointment online for an oil change and tire rotation; when my service advisor came to get the keys and talk to me, she reviewed what I wanted done and that was that, unlike previous times. Thank you!

Robin,

BL
Barbara L.
Phoenix, AZ
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/24/2019 Category: Service
My time at San Tan Hyundai.
Staff was friendly and helpful. The waiting area was comfortable. Satisfied with the work.

Barbara,
Thank you for your response. We appreciate you and your  business. We look forward to helping you at your next visit.

WR
Willard R.
Excellent Service Dept.
We had the oil changed on our Tucson . Mario was our writer and he took great care of us, Thanks , Mario !!
Cara M. from San Tan Hyundai responded on 04/24/2019

Willard,
Thank you for your response. We appreciate you and your business. We look forward to helping you again.