Overall Rating 4.6571421/5Overall Rating 4.6571421/5Overall Rating 4.6571421/5Overall Rating 4.6571421/5rating 4.6571421
Overall Rating 2.0666636/5Overall Rating 2.0666636/5rating 2.0666636rating 2.0666636rating 2.0666636

BG
Bob G.
Arizona
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Service adviser was grest
Chris was great. Had a very positive way about him and was able to solve my problem. I’ll bevbavk

Cara M.
Best place!
Thank you San Tan Hyundai!

VE
Virginia E.
07/22/2019 Category: Service
Everyone very polite and efficient
This is a place where you feel certain that your car is being maintained in the best possible manner.

Jeffrey S.
Az, AZ
07/22/2019 Category: Service
San Tan Hyundai went the extra mile by working in an additional repair and did it under estimated cost.

Sun Lakes, AZ
2013 Hyundai Genesis
Friendly, efficient service.
Everyone is always very courteous and provide service in a timely manner.

2012 Hyundai Genesis
Proximity to my home
Service was good. Car was in and out in a decent time, although I had to call to check on it. This is the second time I have experienced this situation. Its nice when the service person contacts the customer with updates and expected time to pick up. Both times when I called....Oh, the paper work just happens to be right here and yes its ready.........................Nice.... I used to come here before for the service and efficiency. Now, because its the closest service center. Also noted when I left my camera was blinking off and on and then went out for two days. I called for another appointment and could not get in for 2 weeks! Crazy....Now the camera works and sometimes doesn't. (referring to rear view camera...of course). Guess I will wait it out for two weeks.

Michael S.
07/22/2019 Category: Service
Quick and easy to work with
Being single appreciate the ride home and picking up after service is done

Michael,
Thank you for your response. We appreciate you and your business. We look forward to helping you at your next visit.

MV
Melinda V.
Chandler, AZ
2019 Hyundai Elantra
San Tan Hyundai Rocks!
Their customer service is always on point and Mario was awesome. My car was done sooner than expect this visit and that is ALWAYS a good thing!!

Melinda,
Thank you for your response and for recognizing Mario. We appreciate you and your business. We look forward to helping you at your next visit.

Friendly people, good service
As above
Cara M. from San Tan Hyundai responded on 07/22/2019

Thank you for your response. We appreciate you and your continued business. We look forward to helping you at your next visit.

David D.
Maricopa, AZ
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
Service adviser messed up
Robert B., Parts and Service Director from San Tan Hyundai responded on 07/22/2019

Good afternoon.  I apologize for the inconvenience.  I have shared your comments with the staff.  We appreciate the feedback so that we can continue to improve.  We look forward to seeing you next time.  Have a great day.

Robert Bullard
Parts and Service Director
(480) 517-5230

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Great work again!
Mario was super helpful and knowledgeable. Would definitely recommend San Tan Hyundai and Mario to others.

Chris S.
Az, AZ
07/22/2019 Category: Service
Quick and easy, friendly staff!

Chris,

Mike S.
Casa Grande, AZ
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Consistent, professional
I always like getting Mario, he does a great job.

Mike,
Thank you for your response and for recognizing Mario. We appreciate you and your business. We look forward to helping you at your next visit.

JE
John E.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
great service
Thanks Ken, you exceeded my expectations.

John,

Jasmine S.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
AMAZING ADVISORS AND RECEPTIONIST
10/10 service, love it here ❤️

Jasmine,
Thank you so much for your exceptional review. We appreciate the time you took to recognize our wonderful staff. We love when you are here! Let us know if there is anything we can do for you.

Have a great day,

SZ
Sue Z.
Chandler, AZ
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/22/2019 Category: Service
I always take my vehicle to San Tan Hyundai for service. Everyone is so extremely nice, helpful and efficient. I highly recommend them.

Sue,
Thank you for your response. We appreciate you and your business. We are here if you need anything! Have a wonderful day.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Mario
Mario was great to work with, he was very helpful.

Robert S.
Good place
Everything went good I'm am happy with everything,

Robert,

07/21/2019 Category: Service
Addison did a great job of keeping me informed throughout the service of my Accord.
Cara M. from San Tan Hyundai responded on 07/22/2019

Thank you for your response and for recognizing Addison. We are here if you need anything. Have a great day!

2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
07/20/2019 Category: Service
Great dealership
Always polite and efficient. Never have had a bad experience here.
Robert B., Parts and Service Director from San Tan Hyundai responded on 07/21/2019

Good morning. Thank you for responding to our survey with great comments. We truly appreciate it and look forward to seeing you next time. Have a great weekend.

Robert Bullard