Johnathon B.
VASS, NC
Dodge Charger
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Benjamin. He said the staff at the business had friendly, great service and they're the best around. He said they did whatever they could to fix the vehicle.

TR
TYLER R.
Carthage, NC
12/01/2019
Great Customer Service!
The guys at Sandhills tire and auto are great! They always answer all your questions and give you the best price! If you ever need anything done I would highly suggest using them!
TYLER F., Shop Manager from Sandhill Tire and Auto responded on 12/01/2019

Thank you for the review. Glad I was able to get your jeep back on the road. If you ever have issues, you have my cell number. I'll do what ever is in my means to help you out.

Tyler Fitzhugh

SR
Shelley R.
West End, NC
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Shelley said she was happy with the customer service, prices and the work done at the business.

QJ
Quincy J.
West End, NC
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Quincy said his experience was great.

GM
GARY M.
Jackson Springs, NC
11/12/2019
Gave an accurate quote.
Showed sincere concern that repair would be done correctly in the most cost efficient manner.

SV
SONYA V.
Aberdeen, NC
Chevrolet Sonic
11/06/2019
Awesome!
This is a wonderful home town business that my family always goes to. The guys are super great! I have never had any problems and I know that they will take care of our vehicles as if it were their own!
TYLER F., Shop Manager from Sandhill Tire and Auto responded on 11/08/2019

Thank you very much. we like to take pride in all the vehicles we work on. let us know if there is anything else we can do to adress your vehicle needs

Tyler Fitzhugh