CELIA C.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
05/22/2019
perfect service
very friendly and professionals!

MARY S.
05/18/2019
outstanding
! Great job! Prettiest, efficient, helpful. I could not have been more pleased.

JN
Johnnie N.
Nissan Xterra
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Johnnie said the service was good and she thinks Kasan is the best.

Darrell C.
Dodge Avenger
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Darrell said everything about them was good, they took care of him and even their follow up was good. Darrell also stated that the manager was good and great in customer service.

CG
CATHY G.
05/12/2019
Inspection
Everyone is so nice here it is a pleasure to go here. No reason to go anywhere else. I just needed my yearly inspection and it was quick and easy.

MIKA S.
Toyota Tundra
05/10/2019
Integrity!
Once again the guys at Santa Ana have proven that they value their customers above money. We thought we had a alternator problem, but Hassan and his team diagnosed a minor electrical issue. Thanks for your integrity!

EA
Emeka A.
Texas
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Emeka said the staff provided excellent and prompt service.

JONN P.
Audi Q5
05/08/2019
Great repairs service for my Audi!
Hasan and Mohammad at Santa Anna took great care with me and my Audi Q5 to repair engine cooling and A/C condenser fans. This is not an easy job. The front end of the vehicle must be disassembled and the A/C system opened. Hasan found better warranty parts than OEM giving me peace of mind. The body shop performed disassembly and reassembly efficiently. The total job saved me nearly $2000 versus having the Audi dealership perform this repair. My car is working perfectly now. I'm very happy! Thanks Santa Ana!

Honda Fit

URSCHEL H.
Fresno, TX
Nissan cube
05/07/2019
Great service and very nice employees

TJ
THEAPOLIS J.
Volkswagen Passat
05/05/2019
Came for a state inspection and was thoroughly satisfied with service provided. Friendly and respectable staff.

Richmond, TX
05/02/2019
Great work
Quick , simple , easy , understanding people ! Great work

WM
WILL M.
05/01/2019
Best in town
I love the service quick and easy

JU
JEREMY U.
Nissan Murano
04/25/2019
Urgent AC Compressor Replacement
I greatly appreciated how quickly the team at Santa Ana was able to replace my AC compressor. We were due for a baby and needed our car back that day and they were able to make it happen. It was a great experience.

CARMEN B.
Lexus ES 300
04/23/2019
The best and professional experience
As most people, we all cringe at the thought of car repair - wouldn’t it be great to know someone in the business that we can trust, like a friend...... this is what Santa Ana is....a trusted friend

AH
ANGELICA H.
Kia Rio
04/19/2019
Hassan
Hassan has excellent customer service and exceeds in making you feel welcomed and also takes care of your auto needs. It was a pleasure meeting him and will be back. I will recommend this place to everyone I know.

JT Installation Service L.
04/19/2019
Great Service!
I went early morning to get an oil change of our company van, did not take long to make that happen, customer service was great and my oil service was fast and well done!

JE
JOHN E.
GMC Acadia
04/14/2019
Best you can find!
The service was great and the work done on my car was excellent! The work was done much faster than expected and came out lest Carly than expected!! I would like to thank Lee for his help and conscientious service!

04/08/2019
Quick Quick
Went in for an inspection for my car, service was quick and painless

FB
FATIMA B.
04/06/2019
Excellent customer service
As soon as I walked in, I had Hassan take care of me. He explained all the services that my car needed. I dropped my car off at lunch time and it was ready to be picked up at 4 pm. Best experience I’ve had at a auto shop.