10/19/2018
Personal Touch
I really appreciated the professionalism and friendliness. I was treated well and received a more than fair price for the work that was done. And Hassan threw in an extra service that needed to be done with no additional charge. This is why I keep coming back here. Thank you!

Nissan NV200
10/18/2018
Wonderful Service Center
We use this service center for our company vehicles, and they are ALWAYS super friendly and very accommodating. Highly recommend them!

DJ
DIXIE J.
10/16/2018
Inspection only today
Came this time only for an inspection rolled in took maybe 10 minutes great experience very nice man assisted me I will be back👍

10/15/2018
Place has wonderful people and they care about their customers. Hassan is very awesome😀😀
I was handled with care and also my sons. Hassan is an amazing person and very nice. I am a satisfied custer and would definitely recommend this place to family and friends. I would also return to this place . Thank you.

JAMAL K.
Toyota Tundra 4WD
10/11/2018
Service was seamless
I went in for an inspection and was done in about 10 minutes, the manager then helped me purchase my tag online. Great customer service!

HJ
HEATHER J.
Nissan Rogue
10/09/2018
Great customer service.
Prices were fair and the service was fast

JO
Jose O.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Jose said that the place had good customer service.

EL
ERIC L.
Toyota Avalon
09/29/2018
Friendly staff
Great, friendly staff. Very knowledgeable, and happy to share their knowledge with customers.

EL
Earl L.
Fort Worth, TX
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Earl said he was satisfied with the service at this business. He had no issues.

CL
Coreiy L.
Ford Expedition
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Coreiy said the service was good.

Honda Accord Coupe
09/22/2018
Fantastic service, super quick!
I've been here numerous times at this point. Every time has been awesome! Hasad is super friendly and the service is incredibly fast. I would easily recommend this shop to anyone.

09/19/2018
Fast, easy, & impeccable work! Wouldn't go anywhere else!
The staff at Santa Ana made this process for an oil change super easy!

VS
VERONICA S.
Lexus IS 250
09/18/2018
Great service, reasonable rates
After reviewing the positive reviews and being a Costco approved shop, I decided to take my Lexus in for service. I gotta say I was also very pleased. First of all, the shop is clean inside and out. I dealt with Mohammad first to inquire about service and schedule my appointment and he was very nice and informative. When I actually brought my car in, Hasan, the service manager, offered the same exceptional service. Santa Ana Auto Care repaired my issues and charged a reasonable amount compared to other shops. Overall, was very pleased and will definitely return for service. This will be my new go to auto care shop.

RK
Rami K.
Lexus ES 350
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Rami said the technicians are very good. Hassan was very helpful with explaining things. He plans to return with his second vehicle soon.

BV
Brandon V.
Honda Civic Sdn
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Tyler. He said Brandon raved about how inexpensive the oil change was. He is also a customer and recommends this facility.

Macey M.
Saturn LS
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Macey said the experience was fine. She only has had a state inspection done at this business.

KD
KRISTI D.
Pearland, TX
GMC Terrain
09/13/2018
Good
Professional and friendly staff

Max M.
Lexus IS 250
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Max said the business's service was smooth, quick and he had no issues.

Lexus GX 470
09/09/2018
Great and fast service
Always explain the maintenance schedule reasonable price fast service clean waiting area

KE
KATHLEEN E.
Tomball, TX
Honda Civic Coupe
09/07/2018
The best thing I like about this is the fast, efficient service. I have to go on my lunch hour and they get me in and out in a timely manner.
Very nice, efficient, customer service... I highly recommend this place...