Nissan Rogue
03/31/2020
The employees were very polite and got my oil changed for a good price :) I
Mohamad Z. from Santa Ana Auto Care responded on 04/02/2020

We do our best to provide our customer with quality work and excellent customer service. Thank you for your review!

Mohamad Z. from Santa Ana Auto Care responded on 04/07/2020

Thank you for the review! Fast and friendly service is what we aim for!

SP
STACI P.
03/28/2020
OTW to being my only Mechanic
I had my car completely die, and they towed it, kept in contact, and explained everything to me every step of the way. Including cost. He understood what I had been through, (taking it to another place and they would basically slap a bandaid on it and not fix it), but Santa Ana took the time to find the exact parts, and concentrate on what my car needed. Most to least important. They got my car running again, and though it will take some more trips to get everything fixed I feel like I am in really good hands. They really know how to prioritize in order for their customers to not be inconvenienced.
Mohamad Z. from Santa Ana Auto Care responded on 03/31/2020

Staci, thank you for the review! We do our best to make your priorities, ours. If there is ever anything you need from us in the future, don't hesitate to call. 713-956-1145

Jiliam R.
Texas
Kia Soul
03/26/2020 Category: Service
Jiliam said she has been going here for awhile and they take good care of her.
Mohamad Z. from Santa Ana Auto Care responded on 03/31/2020

Thank you Jiliam! Glad to hear you have been happy with your service. If there is anything else we can help you out with dont hesitate to call us!

Lexus GX 470
03/22/2020
Fast service clean shop
It was a great experience as usual
Mohamad Z. from Santa Ana Auto Care responded on 03/23/2020

Thank you for visiting Santa Ana Auto Care.We appreciate your review, and we hope we get to see you again some time.

GMC Acadia
03/19/2020
good, prompt and honest service.
The staff at Santa Ana Auto Care correctly diagnosed my car's problems and repaired them within a day at a reasonable price.
Mohamad Z. from Santa Ana Auto Care responded on 03/20/2020

Thank you for the five-star review. Good to hear you received fast and friendly service! Hope to help you out with your future auto care needs.

CHRISTOPHER C.
Katy, TX
03/18/2020
Definitely coming back.
Great staff and mechanics. And conveniently located.
Mohamad Z. from Santa Ana Auto Care responded on 03/19/2020

Thank you Christopher.  We hope we can help you out with any of you auto care needs in the future.

JONN P.
Audi Q5
03/17/2020
Thanks for the driveline and brake service on my Audi!
Thanks Santa Ana team for helping me save $$ on my auto service! Nice job!
Great alignment - my Q5 drives like a sports car again!
Mohamad Z. from Santa Ana Auto Care responded on 03/17/2020

Thank you for choosing Santa Ana Auto Care for your auto care needs! Delighted to hear that your Audi Q5 is driving smoothly Jonn!

ROY R.
Toyota Corolla iM
03/14/2020
Fast service
Went to get my inspection done @ 5:00 on Friday afternoon. I was in and out in half an hour. Fast and friendly service.
Mohamad Z. from Santa Ana Auto Care responded on 03/17/2020

Providing our customers with quick and efficient service is one of our top priorities. Thank you for your recommendation Roy!

LC
Lorrie C.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/11/2020 Category: Service
Lorrie said that Mohammed has a great staff who pays attention to detail.
Mohamad Z. from Santa Ana Auto Care responded on 03/12/2020

Thank you Lorrie! Glad to hear our staff is doing a good job! We're here to help you Drive Safe & Feel Better.

OA
OMAR A.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
03/10/2020
GREAT AND FAST SERVICES
They we’re so wonderful to work with! Would recommend
Mohamad Z. from Santa Ana Auto Care responded on 03/10/2020

Thank you for the review Omar! Should you ever need us in the future you can always call us at 713-956-1145

KP
KRISTIE P.
Honda Civic Cpe
03/09/2020
Fast friendly service
I brought my car at noon to have it checked out. I needed a new starter. They called me back with the estimate and said the work could be completed that day. I was pleasantly surprised as I was already researching rental cars. The car was ready when they said it would be and they charged me the exact amount of what they quoted on the phone. Very professional and I felt like I got a fair price and great service.
Mohamad Z. from Santa Ana Auto Care responded on 03/10/2020

Thank you Kristie! We are dedicated to giving our customers quality work and exceptional customer service. Glad we could get you back on the road quickly!

MICHELLE H.
GMC Envoy
03/07/2020
They are great!
Santa Ana is great! Hassan is so friendly and honest and helpful! I’ll be going to see him for all of my auto needs!
Mohamad Z. from Santa Ana Auto Care responded on 03/07/2020

Thank you Michelle! We are dedicated to providing our customers with exceptional customer service. Awesome to hear that we were able to give you the same!

JULIAN S.
Hyundai Veloster
03/06/2020
Great as always
Great as always
Mohamad Z. from Santa Ana Auto Care responded on 03/07/2020

Thank you Julian for the support. We hope to see you again!

BW
BERNARD W.
03/05/2020
Thank you for the service and help with the directions to the tax office blessings
Mohamad Z. from Santa Ana Auto Care responded on 03/06/2020

Thank you Bernard, for choosing Santa Ana Auto Care! We hope you can keep us in mind in the future.

LF
Laurie F.
03/05/2020 Category: Service
Laurie said the service was good.
Mohamad Z. from Santa Ana Auto Care responded on 03/06/2020

Thank you for the 5 stars Laurie! We appreciate the reccomendation, feel free to visit us for any of your other auto care needs.