PK
PAUL K.
Covington, KY
12/06/2019
Integrity personified
I thought I needed brakes, so I brought my car in. They inspected all 4 wheels and determined no repair was needed. They didn’t even charge to the inspection. They treat their customers as they want to be treated. This was only my second visit, but with 6 cars in our family we will be back!

Subaru Impreza Sedan
12/06/2019
auto repair
We are always pleased with Santos. Professional, effecient and kind. thanks!

DV
DEBBIE V.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
12/05/2019
Customer Service & Excellence
Always a great experience and I have complete confidence in the diagnosis and repairs completed at Santos.
Treated with Honesty and transparency. They understand and work with you and your budget. They don't price gouge or do unnecessary repairs.
Family atmosphere. Professional automotive care for everyone.. I highly recommend Santo's Automotive to anyone looking for honest reliable car repairs.

KW
KAREN W.
Lawrenceburg, IN
11/28/2019
A Grateful Customer
What better day than Thanksgiving to give the Santo’s team my gratitude for once again making me feel safe and comfortable driving my 16 yr old Sonata!! It makes me realize the decision I made over 30 yrs ago was the right one when I chose them as my mechanics. I moved to Indiana 16 yrs ago and still wouldn’t go any place else for service!

JOHN H.
Ford Freestyle
11/27/2019
Always prompt and reliable
Tony, Rob and the crew always go above and beyond to ensure your vehicle is safe and sound when it is returned. Very personable folks and are highly recommended as they’ve been servicing our many vehicles over the past 20+ years!

MIKE W.
11/27/2019
Great service every time
Always the best !

GS
GLEN S.
11/26/2019
Professional/knowledgeable
Been going to Santos ever since I learned to drive. They are very dependable and would recommend them highly. My whole family has had their cars serviced at Santos too. Trustworthy and reliable.

CL
CHARLES L.
11/25/2019
They always provide good honest service
We needed one of our vehicles repaired, that failed while away I was out of town. My wife called Santo’s and they had it towed in. The starter had failed while she was out doing errands. They made the repairs and when finished, picked her up, so she could get the truck home again.

KP
KATHY P.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/22/2019
Friendly and efficient
Santos treats me like family and always fixes my 12 year old car more economically than any dealership. I actually enjoy taking my car there. Rob and Tony could not be nicer.

LH
Lynn H.
West Chester, OH
11/17/2019
Total satisfaction and great people to deal with!
The staff at Santos has always been accommodating to my work schedule and had my car ready before they said it would be done.

LH
Lynn H.
West Chester, OH
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Lynn said they are very accommodating, have extraordinary service, they are very nice to work with, and honest.

PK
PAUL K.
Covington, KY
Chevrolet Chevy Express
11/14/2019
Great find
I was looking for a shop to do a repair on my van, had passed Santo’s many times, and decided to look them up. Their reviews were 99% positive so I gave them a chance. My repair was done quickly and for less than the estimate. Everyone I dealt with was very friendly- Santo’s has a new customer for sure.

SHARON B.
Lexus ES 350
11/13/2019
I found the staff easy to work with. They did everything I asked them to and at a reasonable price. I will use them in the future.

BOB S.
Hamilton, OH
BMW M3
11/12/2019
Honest ,reliable ,fair prices . You cannot ask for more than that.
Always helpful , you can trust what they are telling you and the price is fair. Our family has 5 cars and they take great care of each and every one no matter the make or age . Just like family! I recommend them to everyone. Bob Snider

ANNIE M.

GINA C.
Hyundai Elantra GT
11/09/2019
Professional Service, Fast Turnaround
Stopped in late afternoon to make an appt for brake repair and they were able to take car right away. Called an hour later with pricing and after we approved, the car was ready 1pm the next day- with a few other things addressed as well. I think pricing is fair (at least competitive) to other shops we have worked with, but the proximity of the shop to our home and the swift repair made it totally worth it. Felt confident dealing with them.

ROBERT B.
Chevrolet Blazer
11/06/2019
Mechanic work
I have been going to Santos for many years now. They do good quality work and I will recommend them to anyone.

JOHN P.
Nissan Maxima
11/06/2019
Knowledgeable people, attention to detail, reasonably priced
Knowledgeable people, attention to details and reasonably priced

CHRISTINA M.
Volvo V40
11/05/2019
Top Notch Customer Service!
I was worried about having an expensive repair on an older car. Tony took that into consideration and was able to try "a different way" to repair it. He's a really honest man who listens to his customers concerns, problem solves, and finds a workable solution. I highly recommend this shop. Happy customer here!!