YW
Yolanda W.
10/25/2018
Not good
I would never and wouldn't refer anyone to go to now named Savannah Car Care.I went in for a normal oil change ended up with one of its employers getting in my car and busting my tire. At first they were going to order me another tire, then they found a tire that a customer too of their car and put it on my car which was not the same size and put it on my car and told me to come back tomorrow and I couldn't get a oil change cause of the time.Went back the next day and the guy at the front desk was very rude he does not need to be at the front desk cause he do not know how to talk to people at all. The manager Mr.Micheal time him which is his brother that's at the front desk told him to get me a tire, he told me that he didn't tell him to but he didn't know that I had a witness that came up there so I couldn't dropped the car off cause even after the young guy bust my tire I was still going to get the oil change cause they was going to get me another tire, but after Mr.Eric Siddall was so nasty with me even saying that why did I let the guy drive off with my car, when I gave him the keys and he gave him to that employee. At that point I no longer wanted to do any kind of business with them. It's been 3 weeks and no tire I have a Volvo by then putting a bigger size tire on my car the traction is off. Which is going to cause more problems at this point I'm going to get a police to the business make a report then do civil suit and sue for my tire and hubcap that was bent when he bust my tire and any other problems that my car is now experienceing.

VD
Veronica D.
09/28/2017
Too Bad
I really loved the honesty and the quality of work from this company and have been gong there for the past 3 years. The unfortunate thing is, the man at the front desk (owner's brother)has very rude an unprofessional the last 3 times I checked my car in and this last visit was the nail in the coffin. Instead of trying to work with my husband became rude. It doesn't take much to be nice to customers. I would think he would want us back but I guess the business is doing well enough that they can lose some clients. When we posted a review on FB and attempted to respond him, he blocked us so we can no longer respond, make you think he is hiding something. Not very professional and shows his mentality. I guess this guy thinks the company is big enough to treat people in a rude manner. He didn't even try to make things better. I gave this place a 5 review last year. I am not one to post bad comments but when he blocked our statement on Facebook I had no choice but to let it be known. Amazing how quickly the customer service here has changed in the past year.

GF
Grady F.
08/24/2017
Professionalism
Very pleased! Staff was courteous and professional. Love the way you keep the customer informed on the status of the vehicle. Everything went very smoothly. Thanks for a good job!

J B.
07/11/2017
Honest, Affordable, Timely
Outstanding turnaround and service! Got my car back in hours, not days, and was advised that I needed a less expensive repair than I anticipated. Honesty breeds loyalty and I am now a loyal customer.

RP
Robert P.
07/25/2016 Category: Service
Robert said his experience was good.

RD
Ronald D.
Saturn SL2
07/22/2016 Category: Service
Ronald said overall everything was good at this business.

Abner M.
Toyota Avalon
07/21/2016 Category: Service
Abner said he received pretty good service.

Lizzy S.
07/18/2016 Category: Service
Lizzy said this business is efficient and friendly.

SQ
Silena Q.
Richmond Hill, GA
Pontiac Sunfire
07/12/2016 Category: Service
Silena said the business was quick and she had no problems.

FM
Fred M.
Chevrolet Suburban
07/12/2016 Category: Service
Fred said they do good work and he has never had a problem with them.

PW
Patricia W.
07/12/2016 Category: Service
Patricia said they are very nice. They usually get what she needs and what she wants. She stated to for them to be as they are and don't change.

PS
Paul S.
Honda Element
07/01/2016 Category: Service
Paul said the staff was very informative, and they finished promptly. He got an upgrade on the brake pads when he had his brakes serviced because they had a special.

KR
KIM R.
Hyundai Tucson
06/28/2016
my go-to!
these guys are all so great, so nice and efficient and knowledgable.

JAY H.
Buick Park Avenue
06/28/2016
Knowledgeable and fast
I have requested that Matt work on my car the last few times I was in for service. I think he is knowledgeable and gets the work done quickly.

CK
Celeste K.
Toyota Sequoia
06/22/2016 Category: Service
Celeste said due to a bad experience with another business she and 4 other family members decided to give this business a try and she is pleased she did. They are very accommodating and have been correct with everyone's service, she will be using them for any future service.

SR
SUZANNE R.
Wilmington Island, GA
Mazda CX-9
06/11/2016
Great friendly service
Very Happy with affordable friendly service.

Dennis P.
Chevrolet Caprice
06/09/2016 Category: Service
Dennis said the service provided by this business was great.

GM
Garrett M.
06/09/2016 Category: Service
Garrett said he is always happy with the service provided by the business. He takes his personal vehicle to them as well as his company vehicle.

Charles C.
Chrysler 300
06/08/2016 Category: Service
Charles said this business got the job done.

DK
DARRYL K.
Chevrolet Blazer
06/07/2016
Consistent Service
Any time I bring my vehicle in with an issue they always fix it beyond expectations. Have been here many times with other vehicles and have had no problems since.