Overall Rating 4.7684218/5Overall Rating 4.7684218/5Overall Rating 4.7684218/5Overall Rating 4.7684218/5rating 4.7684218
Overall Rating 2.28421/5Overall Rating 2.28421/5rating 2.28421rating 2.28421rating 2.28421

Deborah S.
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Accommodating staff
Since I moved to Savannah 4 years ago, staff have always been great. I'm a "waiter" and have never had to wait more than an hour.

PJ
Priscilla J.
Townsend, GA
05/21/2019 Category: Service
The people treat you with respect, are friendly, and service is great!
Everytime I go to this Hyundai center, the people are really nice and helpful.

Jose T.
Pooler, GA
2014 Hyundai Tucson
05/21/2019 Category: Service
The friendly customer service and knowledge.
I will recommend this business to a friend and relatives. Excellent service!!!!!

AJ
A'keylah J.
Richmond Hill, GA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Great service overall.
ADAM H. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 05/21/2019
Thank you some much for your business and awesome five star rating

Townsend, GA
Adam was great!
Adam took great care of both my car and my mom’s and made sure we were highly informed

DA
Deborah A.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Consistently courteous and thorough.
My advisor, Brandi, managed my job in a very professional and friendly manner. The work was done in a timely and efficient manner.
I could not be more satisfied.
ADAM H. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 05/21/2019
Thank you so much for your buisness and awesome five star rating

Deonca H.
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Very Professional
Peacock Hyundai's staff are always professional and courteous. They completed my oil change in a timely manner. Thank you!
ADAM H. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you so much for your business and your feed back

Port Wentwrth, GA
05/20/2019 Category: Service
oil change
we have always brought the car back who better to take care the but the dealer for further trade inn

David S.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/18/2019 Category: Service
First class service dept.
My Sonata was acting up, I called the service dept, they told me to drop in on my way home from work. Took them about 3 min to figure out what was wrong and 30 min to repair it....in and oit under an hour...bravo..well done!
ADAM H. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you so much for your business and awesome five  star rating

BP
Adam  Holden

Pooler, GA
2016 Hyundai Accent
Great experience!!
I recently had my Hyundai Accent towed into the Savannah Georgia dealership, because my vehicle wouldn’t stay running. I went in to speak with Brandy, one of the service advisors, and she informed me that there’s alot of items still covered with original warranty. I was able to have the problem resolved without much out of pocket. Was very pleased
ADAM H. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 05/18/2019

Deundre P.
The service of Brandi Merritt
Brandi Merritt offered amazing service.

ON
Olivia N.
Easy to find
Brandi does an excellent job as well as any of the other people I've come in contact with.
ADAM H. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 05/17/2019
Thank you so much for you business and awesome five star rating

2017 Hyundai Veloster
Always good work

BJ
Betty J.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Everyone in the service department is very friendly and caring. They explained everything what they did when they performed there service.
ADAM H. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 05/17/2019
Thank you so much for your buiness and awesome five star rating

AG
Alisa G.
05/15/2019 Category: Service
2016
I love my car
ADAM H. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 05/16/2019

Thank you so much for business and awesome five star ratng

TJ
Tonia J.
05/14/2019 Category: Service
always a great experience
my air conditioner went out. didn't know what was going on but I called and made me an appointment to see what was going on. Ever since I purchase my car from savannah Hyundai Adam has always been my advisor but that day it was Terry. All I can say is he gets 10 stars. He made sure I got back to work, he keep me informed on what's was going on with my car and the price. I've always had a great experience here the past almost 7 years. You guys rock! Thank you Terry
ADAM H. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 05/14/2019

Del S.
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
Everyone is very friendly and they keep you updated on the work being done on your car, They also have a comfortable waiting area.
ADAM H. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 05/14/2019
Thank you so much for your business and feed back

Ralph S.
05/12/2019 Category: Service
very impressed person
The service desk was outstanding with their knowledge on the vehicle history and what is needed in order to keep the vehicle updated and they checked for recalls. and after the mechanic did the oil change and tire rotation they did the safety checks too. and they informed me that everything was done and the vehicle checked out very good.and inform me of my next service date and mileages. and excorted me to pay my bill and they to my vehicle.
DANIEL K C. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 05/13/2019

Thank you for your business and the 5 star rating.  I will pass your comments on to our team.
Dan

Robert M.
2011 Hyundai Genesis Co
05/11/2019 Category: Service
Already stated
Already stated
DANIEL K C. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 05/11/2019

Thank you for your business.  I am sorry do to the age of this building we do not have an automated car wash system.  We have to send them out to another vendor.  We are do a remodel next year and hopefully we may be able to add a car wash system.  I apologize that we missed your tire pressure.  I will bring that to the techs attention.  Thank you for your comments.
Dan