Overall Rating 4.7741926/5Overall Rating 4.7741926/5Overall Rating 4.7741926/5Overall Rating 4.7741926/5rating 4.7741926
Overall Rating 2.29032/5Overall Rating 2.29032/5rating 2.29032rating 2.29032rating 2.29032

Diane L.
Portal, GA
02/17/2019 Category: Service
THE SERVICE IS AWSOME AND THE REPERCENTIVE HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF WHAT IS GOING ON AND KNOW HOW TO TROUBLE SHOUT
I GIVE THE A 5PLUS IT IS ALWAYS GREAT AND CLEAN AND FRIENDLY AND THAT IS WHAT KEEPS ME COMING BACK

IG
Inez G.
2013 Hyundai Accent
Great service!!
Terry was awesome in making sure I could use my coupon when replacing my cabin filter. He was very professional and knowledgeable. He was able to get me into the shop the same day I called. I am very grateful!

MY
Michael Y.
Pooler, GA
ECM recall
Got an email notification about a recall for the ECM, scheduled the appointment fairly easy and quickly online. Got there on time, took them less than what they quoted it would, couldn't be happier.

Janice M.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
Good location
Respectful of my time

In and Out
For me to just be able to pull up without an appointment and be in and out within a hour and a half, was great for me.

Cheryl H.
Metter, GA
Customer service
Customer service is very good. Sales staff is also very good and attends to your needs not there's
ADAM H. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 02/16/2019
Thank you so much for your business and awesome five star  rating

PS

Thank you so much for your business and awesome five star rating

Sam M.
02/14/2019
Grass is not greener
In my many years of hyundai ownership and dealing with many different Hyundai dealerships in many different states and cities my personal experience at Savannah Hyundai was the worst I have ever experienced from the Desk of the service department. I will rather drive 4 hours to Atlanta where they make customers feel appreciated and respected and know that your vehicle will be well taken care of....
I highly recommend the below Dealership and Service Consultant in the Atlanta area
(My Opinion)
Rick Case Hyundai Duluth
Marieo Gantt
Service Consultant
3180 Satellite Blvd
Duluth, GA 30096
DANIEL K C. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 02/15/2019

I am sorry for your experience.  I have left a message at the phone number we have on file.  I am looking forward to speaking with you.
912-351-3090

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Location n staff
Not sure
DANIEL K C. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you for your business.  Please let me know if there is something we could improve on to make it a 5 star experience for you.

Bloomingdale, GA
Oil Change
Quick and excellent service!
ADAM H. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 02/15/2019
Thank you so much for your business and awesome five star rating .

Mia M.
Midway, GA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Adam at the Service Desk
Adam handle my needs with care and courtesy. Even when I called back days later with an issue, he was professional and super helpful.
ADAM H. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 02/15/2019
Thank you so much for your business and feed back .

Sharon B.
Pooler, GA
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Factory update and replacing damaged underguard.
I’ve been satisfied with the service for this car, Sante Fe, as well as my last one, Tuscan. Appointments are respected, and there is no pressure to get anything that you don’t need.
DANIEL K C. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you for your business and the 5 star rating.  I will pass your comments on to our team.

Statesboro, GA
Prepare to Wait
I wasn't impress with a 2 hour wait for an oil change and tire rotation WITH an "appointment"!
ADAM H. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 02/13/2019

So sorry for your experience at the service department ,we will reach out for a solution to this issue

DANIEL K C. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 02/15/2019

I have tried to reach out to you by phone, but said your voice mail was full.  I am sorry for your experience, as It normally does not take that long for a routine service.  I will try and reach you again by phone, or feel free to call me at my direct line.  Look forward to speaking with you.
912-351-3090

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
great service
Terry is the best!!!!!!
DANIEL K C. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you for your business and the 5 star rating.  I will pass your comments on to Terry.

Jeneva F.
Guyton, GA
Customer service
Love this place! Always do great on my car !

Customer Service
Car was fixed right away, good customer service. However, rep should allows listen to the customer rather than fast talk the customer.
DANIEL K C. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 02/15/2019

I am sorry if you felt that you where "fast talked".  I will speak with my advisor to make sure he understands the importance of being a good listener.  Thank you for your business and comments.

LG
Lillian G.
Customer service is extremely

Clark C.
Richmond Hill, GA
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Took fantastic care of me and my car.
Had a problem with my car that required bringing it in without an appointment. Terry took excellent care of everything. Got my car in quickly, got me a very nice rental and kept me informed through the whole repair process. Can't say enough good things about Savannah Hyundai!
DANIEL K C. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you for your business and the 5 star rating.  I will pass your comments on to Terry and our team.

VT
Vincent T.
Quick and easy
Customer service team is always courteous and makes my service visit quick and efficient. The facilities are nice and allows me to relax in comfort while I wait for my car.