Overall Rating 4.7407441/5Overall Rating 4.7407441/5Overall Rating 4.7407441/5Overall Rating 4.7407441/5rating 4.7407441
Overall Rating 2.30864/5Overall Rating 2.30864/5rating 2.30864rating 2.30864rating 2.30864
Latest Review 25 minutes ago

BC
Baeli C.
2017 Hyundai Accent
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Such nice customer service!
Everyone here is so nice and welcoming. Whenever i have questions about my new car they dont look at me like im dumb instead they do everything they can to help me out. I really appriciate everything they have done! Recommend this dealership 100%! You wont get better service anywhere else.

Jeffrey M.
Ailey, GA
08/17/2018 Category: Service
I dropped my car off at 0830. My appointment was scheduled for 1030. They offered to take me to work, but I had already made arrangements. They called me at 1000 to tell me my car was ready. I get the best service each and every time.

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Great service and people
Alway fast and friendly service

BD
Beverly D.
Rincon, GA
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Customer service and always willing to help you.

2012 Hyundai Genesis
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Adam is a great service manager.
ADAM H. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 08/17/2018

Thank you so much for your buisness and awesome five star rating
Looking forward to your next visit

2013 Hyundai Accent
Speed of service
Service is always speedy

IG
Iris G.
Douglasville, GA
2012 Hyundai Genesis
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding Customer Service !!
There only one Terry!!! He was Great!!
HE TOOK THE TIME TO TALK OVER WHAT WAS BEING DONE ON THAT DAY AND THINGS TO LOOK FOR MY NEXT SERVICE.
NO PUSHING , NO SCARING (YES, IT HAPPEN AT SOME DEALERSHIP) THE TRUTH!! TERRY HAS GREAT CUSTOEMR SERVICE SKILLS!!! YOU WIN THE CUSTOMER SERVCIE AWARD !!!!

Great people

Jorge S.
Hinesville, GA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Professional and helpful..
Very polite and helpful under standing my problem.
ADAM H. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 08/16/2018

Thank you for your business and awesome five star rating

TH
Trusann H.
2010 Hyundai Sonata
Thanks
Thanks Adam for your support
ADAM H. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 08/16/2018

Thank  you so much for your business and awesome
five star rating

SG
sonia g.
Richmond Hill, GA
08/15/2018
Best Service Department
If you ever go into the dealership needing your car serviced ask for Adam. He is your go to man. He is professional, courteous and demonstrates concern for what concerns me. He makes you feel like your the most important person in the shop. I've been getting my car serviced at this dealership for years and although there has been changes over the years, Adam remains consistent with great service and personal attention to the customers concerns.
I'm sure If Adam left Peacock Hyundai I would most likely find somewhere else to get my car serviced.
ADAM H. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 08/16/2018

Thank you so much for your business and awesome review

FF
Fernando F.
Fast and friendly
There was a significant decrease in the amount of time required for maintenance. The folks that took my payment were very friendly and cordial.
DANIEL K C. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you for your business and the 5 star rating.  I will pass your comments on to our team.
Dan

08/15/2018 Category: Service
Only place I have carried my car they do a great job
DANIEL K C. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 08/15/2018

GJ
George J.
2012 Hyundai Veloster
Quick service and professionalism
Had a issue with my Hyundai Veloster and Ashley and the service department was excellent in handling the situation. Peacock Hyundai should give all of them raises
ADAM H. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 08/14/2018

Clark C.
Richmond Hill, GA
Best dealership in town
Been going to Savannah Hyundai since 2011. They always treat me right.

Good Afternoon,
   I wanted to thank you for your excellent review! If anything comes up please give me a call, I will do everythnig I can to help. I look forward to your next service.

Cephus M.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
Attentive
Very helpful attentive staff

Good Afternoin,
  I wanted to thank you for your excellent review! If anything comes up at all please give me a call and i will do all I can to help. I look forward to your next service visit.

MN
Mary N.
Pooler, GA
Review
Delayed service

Good Afternoon,
   I wanted to applogize for the delay in your service. I will be speaking to the scheduling department and service management about potential step to correct a future issue like this. I hope you allow up the opprotunity to try again and make a better impression. If you have any issues at all please give me a call directly.
(912)352-4747

Catherine B.
Midway, GA
08/14/2018 Category: Service
I was provided with excellent service and would recommend Peacock Hyundai anytime.
ADAM H. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 08/14/2018

CK
Carl K.
Townsend, GA
2014 Hyundai Veloster
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Great attitude from all employees
Two thumbs up!

Good Morning,
   I wanted to thank you for your excellent review! If anything comes up please give me a call, I will do all i can to help. I look forward to your next sercive visit.