Overall Rating 4.7469893/5Overall Rating 4.7469893/5Overall Rating 4.7469893/5Overall Rating 4.7469893/5rating 4.7469893
Overall Rating 2.31325/5Overall Rating 2.31325/5rating 2.31325rating 2.31325rating 2.31325

CD
Caroline D.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Great experience
Quick, fast & easy service!
ADAM H. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 10/18/2018

10/17/2018 Category: Service
Transmission leak repair
Fix leak after replacing filter gasket.
ADAM H. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 10/18/2018

RD
Ronald D.
Pooler, GA
Fast/Friendly service
Service department was very clean. Staff was informative and knowledgeable. Service was fast and affordable

Danny H.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Always a good experience. Adam was great as usual
Always a good experience. Adam was a great adviser as usual.
DANIEL K C. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for your business and the 5 star rating.  I will pass your comments on to Adam and our team.

Reider W.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
Good work. Good people
Good work. Good people
DANIEL K C. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 10/17/2018

Always a pleasure to see you!!! Thank you for your business and the 5 star rating.  I will pass your comments on to our team. Be safe!!!

KG
Kelley G.
Always excellent service
Ashley is the greatest.
DANIEL K C. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for your business and the 5 star rating.  I will pass your comments on to Ashley and our team.

MY
Melissa Y.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Great Experience
I had never been to an auto service before so was unfamiliar with many things. I was treated respectfully and patiently. Loved it!

AJ
Andrew J.
10/16/2018 Category: Service
The customer service is always excellent!!

TH
Terry H.
Hinesville, GA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Great and Friendly service
Great and friendly service. Service advisors are very knowledgeable and helpful
DANIEL K C. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you for yor business and the 5 star rating.  I will pass your comments on to our team.

KY
Kenny Y.
Wentzville, MO
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Passing through Savannah
On vacation and passing through Savannah. My car needed servicing. Very pleased with customer service and their professionalism. Thank you.
ADAM H. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 10/13/2018

BW
Barbara W.
Richmond Hill, GA
2013 Hyundai Accent
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Same good people in the service dept
Fast. Friendly service

LJ
Lawrence J.
Bluffton, SC
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Worth the drive from Bluffton, SC
Friendly employees and prompt service.

JE
Jared E.
Great first impression
Definitely a good place to have my car serviced. Ashley Parker was very nice and knew what services to recommend. Definitely a place I would return to.

Hinesville, GA
10/10/2018 Category: Service
enjoyed the service i received at this dealership
the service was outstanding and the service department were very polite and supported . And the time when very well with service clerk , coming to the waiting room to inform me that my vehicle was ready and service complete..This dealership was very well organized and supported. All the employee that i came in contact with was very polite and supported.....
ADAM H. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 10/11/2018

Jeffrey M.
Metter, GA
10/10/2018
Excellant Customer Care
I gave a 3 star rating a few days ago because of a minor mistake made during my last service and Daniel K reached out to me immediately to inquire about my issue. He listened to what I had to say and assured me that he would address the issue with his staff. And that is all I needed to hear. Thanks Daniel for taking the time out of your busy day to address my issue.
DANIEL K C. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you!!  The issue has been addressed .  We value our customers input.  Thanks again.

LK
Professional
Great people
DANIEL K C. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 10/10/2018

10/09/2018 Category: Service
Prompt, efficient, professional service.
My appointment was at 9:00 a.m. and my vehicle was taken in for service immediately. An oil change and a routine maintenance check was performed. The maintenance check showed several air filters needed replacement. Ashley, who was assisting me, showed me the dirty filters and I OK'd the repair. My tires also were rotated. The service on my car was fast and efficient. I left the dealership about an hour and a half after I arrived. I am very pleased with the service provided by Peacock Hyundai.
ADAM H. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 10/10/2018

HW
Holly W.
2012 Hyundai Accent
Awesome!
I think these guys are great! Always honest and upfront. I’ve never had any problems.
ADAM H. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 10/10/2018

Thank you so much for business and awesome five star rating

Leon B.
10/09/2018 Category: Service
The service plus the wonderful attitude is appreciated
I am always treated with kindness and respect and that is very much appreciated.
Thanks and I will return.
ADAM H. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 10/09/2018

Rincon, GA
2015 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Quick service!
Courteous service and quick.
ADAM H. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 10/09/2018