Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5rating 4.25

Latest Review over 1 year ago

jim b.
Preston, MO
07/19/2017
crooks
Just got charged $70 for a routine oil change. Price on the sign says 39.31. They said, "oh that's not right anymore". Laughable. Overpriced, always try to up sell you things you don't need. I said it before but this time is the last time I ever go in there.

12/10/2014
The Best Place To Go.
I've Always Been Very Satisfied with the work Sawyer's does to my car.

11/09/2014
SAWYER'S IS RELIABLE.
THEY DO A GOOD JOB KEEPING MY AUTO IN GOOD CONDITION.

OG
OTIS G.
Weaubleau, MO
10/24/2014
Otis Ray Gipson
Great service would recommend to anyone Manager is super good Thanks

REGINA H.
Chevrolet Cavalier
09/23/2014
service
They came to my place of employment, aired up my tire and them I drove it to the shop where they fixed it for me. Outstanding customer service!!!

RD
rick d.
Alamosa, CO
09/18/2014
terrible customer service....put wrong tires on truck....lefy lug nuts loosevcausing damage....had a new tire blow out was charged additional 113.00 To replace a tire i just spent 258.00...i wouldn't recommend this place to ant one just the oppisute id se
Terrible customer service ...TERRIBLE

JN
JOHN N.
Wheatland, MO
08/02/2014
Trust
Sawyer Tire has never violated our trust in the business. In an area of few choices for service, they are honest and helpful.

SR
SUZANNE R.
Ford Escort
06/12/2014
convenient and focused on the client
they will help you with anything they can!

JN
JOHN N.
Wheatland, MO
05/29/2014
We have always had a good experience at Sawyer. They aren't pushy about extra services that we don't really need, they are friendly, quick and efficient. We trust that they will take good care of our vehicle.

MIKE B.
Topeka, KS
Mercury Grand Marquis
05/22/2014
Good Honest Service
They tell me what I need to have done, not something they would like to sell. I feel like they appreciate my business.

RODNEY M.
04/27/2014
Hermitage
Kenny and his crew, courteous and very professional.

WR
WILLIAM R.
Independence, MO
03/23/2014
Friendly Service
Came in with an emergency and they did everything they could to help and they fixed the problem.

03/15/2014
Service is quick & the employees are pleasant.
The service to my auto is always quick & the job is done well. The employees are pleasant & helpful if I have questions.

BK
BRUCE K.
Pittsburg, MO
Buick LeSabre
12/27/2013
oil change
did not reset oil life % indicator

JENNY D.
Pittsburg, MO
Pontiac Grand Am
12/20/2013
The service at Sawyer is fast, friendly, and thorough.

DENISE C.
Chrysler Pacifica
12/10/2013
Always Friendly!
I really Appreciate, the Friendly workers I just really would Like it if they Did a Vaccum on full service oil change, I got really spoiled when we lived in branson that was a service they always gave to there customer and A Good Window washing on the outside just a Suggestion thank u @