AJ
Andrea J.
10/26/2018
Took my car in due to my TPSI being on, they checked the tire pressure and reset the system I was in and out in short amount of time. Very Courteous and professional service.

Jason D.
Pleasant Hope, MO
08/23/2018
Great work!!
Like always the crew did a great job

MT
Megan T.
Ozark, MO
03/26/2018
Fast and Friendly
Great service and pricing!

Misty P.
Ashland, MO
02/10/2017
Great service and friendly people!!!
My mom and I were traveling today and had a tire go flat. We needed to replace it to continue our trip. The guys at Sawyer Tire found one that would work for us to keep going, and put it on the car in very little time for very little money. Thank you Sawyer Tire!!! Definitely recommend this place!!!

RD
Robert D.
Decatur, IL
06/07/2016
Great experience
While visiting family in the area, I discovered a leak in a tire. These guys took great care of me. They were extremely polite and worked me in quickly. The cost to repair the tire was half of what I expected. I had a chance to witness a couple of young men who were very proficient and professional with face to face customers and on the phone. I have been in management with Firestone for over 40 years and have been to many tire stores but have never been as impressed as I was with Cody and Darren. Wish I had a dozen like them working for me.

Connie B.
Brookline Station, MO
04/23/2015
Trustworthy and reliable service
i have been taking my Jeep to Sawyer tire for 3 years. They have provided routine maintenance, oil changes, new tires,inspections, and a tune up. I have. Had no problems. Service and staff are professional and friendly.

JUSTIN C.
Aurora, MO
Nissan Quest
12/06/2014
The staff
No matter when we come in the staff has always been great and treated up like personal friends.

TRACY B.
12/06/2014
Friendly place
Great place to go so far. My only complaint is they close at noon on Saturday.

KELLY M.

CN
CRAIG-LYNN N.
Clever, MO
11/04/2014
My low tire light is still on
The low pressure lite goes out when I added air

STAN H.
Honda Accord
10/26/2014
Vibration Problem
HP and Cody are GREAT management.

GH
GRANT H.
Chevrolet SSR
10/24/2014
Always ready to serve
This location is always very accommodating and ready to help with whatever is needed in the service of you and your car.

JEFF S.
Buick Rainier
10/24/2014
Great service.
Courteous management and staff. Excellent quality work.

NR
NATHAN/ MEG R.
10/13/2014
Customer service and attention to detail
You all were awesome as always!!!

JEFF S.
Buick Rainier
08/25/2014
A+ business.
Staff is courteous and helpful. Excellent service.

MARSHA L.
Clever, MO
08/24/2014
Tire rotation.
These are the best guys to deal with, they are friendly & polite. Get to the work quickly & a nice place to wait. 5 star business.

MAURICE and FRANKIE H.
Billings, MO
Chrysler Pacifica
08/20/2014
Friendliness when entering business
Great to do business with. Looks out for my safety.

STAN H.

NANCY M.
Chevrolet Silverado
08/13/2014
Efficient and honest
My battery went bad and I was having haul my trolling motor around to jump start my truck. I called Sawyer and they had the battery in stock. Twenty minutes after I arrived at the store, I was good to go. Good place to get tires too.

MELANIE B.
Springfield, MO
Chevrolet Venture
08/01/2014
great service
pretty flexible when it comes to scheduling, great service. stand behind their products. have only purchased tires but will try the mechanic side soon.