LW

DEAN R S.
Humansville, MO
12/13/2014
AWESOME service personel.
Had a slow leak in one tire. Asked for repair and rotate tires if necessary. I did not ask for balancing of all tires and I was not asked if I wanted this done. I wish I would have because now I have odd wiggle in the rear of car when at highway speed. I will be back in next week to have all four tires balanced. Always have great service from Burt and the crew .

SJ
STEPHEN J.
11/21/2014
Bert, and staff
As always, Sawyer Tire Stockton is there when ever we need them!!

JESSE D T.

HARLEY S M.
Arcola, MO
10/05/2014
Excellent service every time
I took my pickup in for some brake work. I greatly appreciated their providing transportation for me. Burt does a great job.

SR

Humansville, MO
Dodge
09/20/2014
service at Sawyer Tire
I love you guys at Sawyer tire.one of the reasons that I love you guys is the other day I needed some workd done but I was also starving so one of your people drove us to Enrique's and you worked on our truck with we ate than you came and picked us up! you really went out of your way to make it all work for us.

JOHN S P.
07/31/2014
Prompt and friendly
I have never been in the business when I was not greeted immediately. I am very pleased with the service I receive there

LEONARD B.
07/24/2014
good people easy to do business with.
Service is good and they show your buisness is appreciated.

JN
JIM N.
07/11/2014
New tires
Great service and friendly staff.

LOUIS S.
Dodge
07/04/2014
Professionlism
Burt and the crew are professional and customer oriented. They give you straight information and advise that lets you make and informed decision.

CHESTER S.
06/28/2014
They always provide top notch service
As usual when I get work done there they are professional and provide great customer service. The job is done right the first time.

WJ
WAYNE J.
GMC Yukon
06/09/2014
personnel
Service was great as always but, you need to put paper mats down on the car floor as I always leave there with grease all over the drivers floormat

JN
JIM N.
06/06/2014
Tire Rotation
I always have a good experience at Sawyer Tire in Stockton. Would recommend them to anyone needing automotive service.

SJ
STEPHEN J.
05/23/2014
Friendly employees
The staff is always helpful and friendly everytime we show up, even without an appointment. They are GREAT PEOPLE!!!!

LEONARD B.
03/26/2014
service & personel
Can walk in and get vehicle serviced. People friendly and have great mechanical skills.

MN
MARY N.
Volvo S80
03/08/2014
Bert is great
Service is outstanding

CHESTER S.
02/12/2014
I always get great service when I take my vehicles to Sawyer. They are professional in every way and treat their customers well.

SANDY C.