4.6

Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/24/2020 Category: Service
Good job
Good service. Highly recommend.
DUSTIN J., General Manager from Schomp Hyundai responded on 11/24/2020

Thank you, so much, for taking the time to review us! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Michele G.
11/23/2020 Category: Service
Great service adviser. Prompt service. Poor and rude representative named Abby on the phone.
Your service as represented by Andrew was wonderful. I called your scheduling line and spoke to Abby. I told her that all of the electronics on my dasboard had failed and that I didn't feel safe driving the car and that it was my only transportation to work. She told me that the service department couldn'd take me until Dev 7. Her tone was cold and unsympathetic. I just drove up and Andrew immediately took my car in and said they would service it by fitting it in. His attitude was warm and accomodating. You need more people like Andrew. I brought my car in Nov 12 and had it back Nov 17.
DUSTIN J., General Manager from Schomp Hyundai responded on 11/24/2020

Thank you Michele, so much, for taking the time to review us! We hope with Andrew's efforts we can make your experience a 5-star now and in the future!

CG
Carlos G.
11/23/2020 Category: Service
Nice
Real nice
DUSTIN J., General Manager from Schomp Hyundai responded on 11/24/2020

Thank you Carlos, so much, for taking the time to review us! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

SR
Sirena R.
11/13/2020 Category: Service
Customer service is excellent
Everyone is always very attentive
DUSTIN J., General Manager from Schomp Hyundai responded on 11/14/2020

Thank you, Sirena, for taking the time to review us! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Alan B.
11/12/2020 Category: Service
One very happy customer
Don’t do reviews for internet providers directly, but the dealership is welcome to share the comments I provided above.
DUSTIN J., General Manager from Schomp Hyundai responded on 11/12/2020

Thank you, so much Alan, for taking the time to review us! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

LR
Larry R.
11/10/2020 Category: Service
Good experience
DUSTIN J., General Manager from Schomp Hyundai responded on 11/11/2020

Thank you, Larry, for taking the time to review us! We look forward to seeing you again soon, and plan to have much more availability of appointments for you to choose from. Thanks again!

AK
Alycia K.
Englewood, CO
2020 Hyundai Kona
11/09/2020 Category: Service
Great Dealership
They provide great service in a timely manner.
DUSTIN J., General Manager from Schomp Hyundai responded on 11/10/2020

Thank you, Alycia, so much, for taking the time to review us! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/06/2020 Category: Service
Review of my previous review
I recently completed a review that was the result of a not so positive experience. I've been contacted by Schomp and am happy to say they have rectified the situation. I've been a Hyundai customer for close to 20 years. I was happy to know they cared enough to handle my concern. That's excellent customer service.

11/06/2020 Category: Service
Car returned filthy
Car returned filthy
DUSTIN J., General Manager from Schomp Hyundai responded on 11/06/2020

Sir,

I will give you a call here very shortly, we truly appreciate you bringing this to our attention and hope that you will give us an opportunity to make it up to you, now and in the future! Thanks

Direct: 720-730-7526  |  Dustin.Johnson@Schomp.com | SchompHyundai.com

VC
Vicki C.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/31/2020 Category: Service
Just what I Need
Friendly service. Doesn't do typical up sell. Quick service.
DUSTIN J., General Manager from Schomp Hyundai responded on 11/03/2020

Thank you Vicki, so much, for taking the time to review us! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

10/29/2020 Category: Service
Great service and good people.
Overall it was a great experience.
DUSTIN J., General Manager from Schomp Hyundai responded on 10/30/2020

Mark J.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
10/26/2020 Category: Service
Great dealer
Outstanding service department good quality service
DUSTIN J., General Manager from Schomp Hyundai responded on 10/27/2020

Thank you, Mark, for taking the time to review us! We wish could have received a 5-star and will work diligently to ensure your 5-star satisfaction for the next visit! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

TH
Terri H.
10/23/2020 Category: Service
Exceptional service
All of my service needs were met. Even exceeded!
DUSTIN J., General Manager from Schomp Hyundai responded on 10/24/2020

Terri, thank you for taking the time to review us and providing us with such a great review of Noah! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Bennett, CO
2020 Hyundai Palisade
10/22/2020 Category: Service
Good
Good
DUSTIN J., General Manager from Schomp Hyundai responded on 10/23/2020

Adam S.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
10/16/2020 Category: Service
Mechanics seem decent, service advisors and integration with online marketing could use some improvement.
Decided to try Schomp Hyundai because it is slightly closer than McDonald Hyundai in Littleton where I normally take the vehicle for any work more than an oil change or tie rotation and they offered a coupon which beat McDonald's price by $50 for about $800 worth of service work.

Set up the appointment and everything seemed fine on check-in other than the service advisor had no knowledge of the coupon which had been on their website which I booked the appointment through. Not a big deal, the $10 coupon he offered instead still brought the price a bit lower than McDonald's Hyundai offered for the same work and I thought I'd try Schomp out for service.

The service advisor called a couple of hours later and recommended some additional services which is fairly standard and it all made sense except a recommendation for rear brakes since I had put new brakes on in the last year, Schomp includes a video from the mechanic in the bay showing a quick overview of the inspection or anything of note and pulling that up the mechanic specifically stated and demonstrates with the measurement tool that the brakes are at 7 not the 3 the service advisor mentioned.

I called back to ask about the recommendation to see what the service advisor had to say and he maintained the rear brakes were at the minimal recommended wear. I did not change the rear brakes and double-checked by eyeball when I returned to pick up the vehicle and it appeared the mechanic measured correctly and the service advisor either mixed my car up with someone else's or like many shops get a commission on additional work.

I am curious how Schomp would have resolved it if I had followed the service advisor's recommendation and then watched the video and consulted my service records to see my brakes had been replaced 8 months ago and did not need to be replaced during that visit.

No other issues and the mechanic was correct and hopefully would have questioned why replace brakes at 7 but between only saving $10 vs the $50 offered on the website and the mistaken service recommendation I will stay with McDonald Hyundai for future services.
DUSTIN J., General Manager from Schomp Hyundai responded on 10/17/2020

Good Morning,

I'm hoping to connect with you today regarding your recent experience with us. I will dig in and see where the miscommunication occurred regarding what we recommended you. I am unfamiliar with a $50 off coupon as well, but would like to learn more about what you remember regarding this. Please give me a call when you have some time. Thanks again!

Direct: 720-730-7526  |  Dustin.Johnson@Schomp.com | SchompHyundai.com