Dick H.
11/12/2019
Veterans Day free LOF
Dustin was very professional at front desk, made an appointment for me, and the shop finished the work in a timely manner.

ED
Emely D.
Chevrolet Cruze
11/07/2019
Honest - Cheap and helpful!
Would highly recommend this place. They fixed my car in just a couple of hours. They also got me in for an appointment within 24 hours. Would highly recommend. They are very honest and reasonable.
Doug S., Owner from Schupick Automotive responded on 11/08/2019

Thank you so much for coming in! We are always willing to help you get back on the road. Even if its just a small fix, you are important to us. Thanks again for choosing Schupick Automotive!!! :)

Mike H.
Ford Edge
11/04/2019
Good service!!!
Good service!!!
Doug S., Owner from Schupick Automotive responded on 11/04/2019

Thanks for the positive review! We value you as a customer!!

OB
Orlando B.
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Orlando said they are great communicators and fixed it quick They really gave him good service.

Jimmie W.
GMC Acadia
11/02/2019
Unsubscribe
I am not Jimmy Willis.
Doug S., Owner from Schupick Automotive responded on 11/04/2019

Hey we are sorry about the e-mail. Would you be willing to remove the negative review? We must have gotten the wrong e-mail adress. Thanks have a good day!!

WE
Wendy E.
Vehicles and People
Doug is the man overall in charge at this shop. We have used this shop for every car need that has come our way. The wonderful thing about this shop is they truly care about their customers just as much as they do about your vehicle. I have 110% trust and confidence in this shop and I am proud to be lucky enough to have them in our community!!
Doug S., Owner from Schupick Automotive responded on 10/31/2019

Hey, I just wanted to say thank you for coming in and leaving a positive review. We are gratefull to have you as a customer. Have a good day!!

Chip M.
2004 Honda Accord
Took gfs car in for service. Setup appointment. Call beforehand to ensure what work needed to be done and what were the symptoms. Call during service to explain issues with planned and unplanned issues with pricing. Call afterwards to explain what was done. Very timely, courteous, and economical work. Absolutely go back again

Lance B.
Friendly and honest
They did a great job fixing several issues with our Audi. Highly recommended!

Mike G.
La Harpe, IL
Nissan JUKE
Trustworthy Place
Would have given 5 stars but had an appointment and it took them an hour to get to me. Had to get transportation because I had an appointment I should have been able to get to.
That being said, these guys are honest and do a good job. I had a quote from that muffler chain that quoted me almost $600 to replace my entire exhaust system which had one hole rusted through a pipe. Shupick patched and welded the hole with metal that won't rust, for $70. They fixed my exhaust in a different place a few years ago doing the same thing and it looks like brand new still. This is the place to go if you have exhaust issues. If they couldn't have patched it for me, I know it would have been the dang truth. That's what you want in a mechanic. I definitely recommend them.
Doug S., Owner from Schupick Automotive responded on 10/30/2019

Thanks for the review! We appreciate your buisness and value you as a customer. Stay warm!!!

10/29/2019
Best in town!
Never been treated better by any shop in my entire life. These people actually care about you and your car. If you want good service from good people go to Schupick automotive!

Dee G.
Nissan Rogue
10/29/2019
Service very quick and efficient. Definitely will recommend.
Very professional and quick

Ram S.
Chrysler 200
10/23/2019
Better diagnosis of the problem and fixing. Correct price compared to other places. Reasonable price on service.
Doug S., Owner from Schupick Automotive responded on 10/24/2019

Thanks for choosing Schupick Automotive! We value you as a customer and really appriciate your positive review. If you need anything in the future we will be here to help!! Thanks and have a great day!

Pontiac Torrent
10/22/2019
Super quick
Had to get a big job done. They told me 2 days but got it done in 1! Awesome!
Doug S., Owner from Schupick Automotive responded on 10/24/2019

Nissan Versa
10/21/2019
This place has never let me down!!
They helped me out even though they had a very tight schedule and now my car is running great!
Doug S., Owner from Schupick Automotive responded on 10/22/2019

Thank you for your positive feedback! We are always willing to help you get back on the road. Thanks for choosing Schupick's!

PN
Patrick N.
Mercury Sable
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Patrick said they are really good and always do a really good job.

10/19/2019
Always great service.
I had a scheduled oil change and needed some other things checked. I left the car off and in a short time the oil was changed and all my other concerns about the car had been checked and taken care of. I will definitely continue bringing my car here for all my service work.
Doug S., Owner from Schupick Automotive responded on 10/22/2019

CU
Clinton U.
10/18/2019
Great service and very professional. After taking a look at my car they went into detail about the problem and gave me a few options to fix the problem. After my first visit for an estimate i decided to have them install the parts i needed to fix it. They completed the job in timely fashion. I would recommend them to anyone. Thanx fellas.
Doug S., Owner from Schupick Automotive responded on 10/21/2019

Hey Buddy! We appreciate your positive feedback. Thanks for coming in. If you ever need anything els we will be here.

Roger C.
10/16/2019
Great service today!!
Great service and able to adjust schedule to fit in . Price are medium.

Did not like 4% credit card charge $14 was a lot and people don’t use pin/debit due to identity theft.
Otherwise great!!!
Doug S., Owner from Schupick Automotive responded on 10/17/2019

Hello! I just wanted to say thank you for coming to Schupick's and for leaving us some positive feedback! Come on back if you need us, we will be happy to help get you back on the road!!

SG
Steve G.
10/15/2019
Great quick service
Got me me in few ours after calling for oil change- reasonable pricing.

KE
Krista E.
GMC Yukon
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Krista said she would recommend this business for service.