TY B.
Oquawka, IL
Kia Sedona
08/08/2020
Schupick has great customer service. They get your vehicle in fast and get it done in a very timely manner. Their mechanics are very knowledgeable and their secretary is also and she’s very personable. It’s the only place we will take our vehicles to be worked on. And their very reasonably priced.

Chip M.
Volvo S60
07/28/2020
2012 Volvo AC Compressor
Fixed. Came in under quote.

CN
Cheryl N.
07/23/2020
Great service with a smile
Listens to customer. Timely with repairs. Reasonably priced Thorough!

BJ
Brooke J.
07/21/2020
Timely and great work!
I took my car to Schupik for the first time and all of my expectations were met. My issues were not anything major but non the less extremely fast service and my car troubles were taken care of. I will be returning for any future issues. Thank you!

Ken S.
07/18/2020
Great costumer service, surprisingly low prices!
the experience was great..I was expecting the worst, and come to find out it was just a couple of wires.
Brought my vehicle in, diagnosed the issue and had it fixed in know time and I was on my way! Got a quote for tires the very next day!

Ted M.
Dodge Durango
07/17/2020
Great quick service for fixing my hole in my tire.
Great quick service for removing the nail from my tire.

Camay C.
Buick Park Avenue
07/09/2020
Great personable service!
Doug has always been thorough and honest when it comes to the needs of my vehicles!

CJ
Chris J.
Ford Edge
07/02/2020
Good place of business
I recommend you go to this place to get all your cars fixed because they give you no run around and I get straight to the point they gonna tell you what needs to be fixed and get one need to be fixed and make sure it’s fixed right I took two of my cars here I have no complaints in at a reasonable price

Shelby B.
06/30/2020
MY BEST AND FIRST CHOICE!
Doug and his crew absolutely never do me wrong’ I’ve found them to be the cheapest On a lot of things, but also The most honest and caring! There’s never a issue I’ve come to that Doug couldn’t fix right up! He’s very flexible and gets to you as soon as possible. I highly recommend and wouldn’t want to go any where else!

LC
Linda C.
West Burlington, IA
Chevrolet Sonic
06/29/2020
Friendly, timely, and quick service
My car issue was diagnosed within a brief 45 min wait. I was informed upon diagnosis, not only what the repair involved but also what the cost would be. My car was able to be scheduled for the said repair within 2 business days. The day of the repair, my car was taken right in upon my arrival and the repair was completed within an hour. There were no “hidden” Or “additional” costs. The price was exactly what had been quoted to me.

Juli B.
FIAT 500
06/25/2020
Great mechanic!
Doug Schupick is the most honest auto mechanic I’ve ever encountered and I’ve had a lot of mechanics over the years. He never charges more than he estimated. Can’t say enough good things about this business.

John W.
BMW 540i
Great people. No wait line. No bs. Good prices too
Been there only twice but both times was quick and priced well. No hassle just in and out. Thats one selling point for me is you dont have to wait a long time. They are on it like blue bonnet. I WILL go there again from now on. Thank you guys

Diane H.
Excellent personal service
I use Schupick Auto for all my service needs.
He is courteous and professional

Diane H.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
Excellent personal service
I've used Schupick Auto for all my mechanical needs. Doug Schupick is professional and courteous and a pleasure to do business with.

Mark C.
Great work
Great place to get vehicles worked on