Matt D.
Buick LeSabre
04/03/2020
Quick and friendly.
Excellent service, only shop I go to if I don't do it myself.

CN
Cheryl N.
04/02/2020
Personal, quick, honest service
Oil change with on-time appointment. Greasy personal service

John S.
04/02/2020
Sincere & honest

Joe S.
03/25/2020
One of the most honest and fair mechanics I have ever found in my lifetime!
I am nearly 70 years old and the one thing I have found most difficult to find in life is a good mechanic. I've only lived in Burlington for about 6 months and this mechanic and automotive repair shop is by far one of the best I have ever found. If you are as fortunate as I was to find this shop and have the same experience... Please be thoughtful enough to leave a good review. Businesses and people like this need to be thanked and a good review is one of the best ways you can do it.
Doug S., Owner from Schupick Automotive responded on 03/26/2020

Wow!! Thanks for the good review. We really appreciate you!

Danielle B.
Hyundai Accent
03/24/2020
Car is running better now that the rear suspension has been rebuilt. I am learning about my car this is my best effort to keep track of repairs.
The car seems to handle better on the highway than before and I surely have better weight into the turns. I think the car is definitely going to give me a longer time period of usage however I do not know if I will be able to afford the upkeep alone I may need my Dad for help for sure!
Doug S., Owner from Schupick Automotive responded on 03/26/2020

Thanks for the positive review! We are here if you need us. Thanks for choosing Schupick Automotive.

Megan H.
GMC Terrain
03/21/2020
Accessibility
I was able to have an an appt the same day I called. Parts were available; my vehicle was repaired & ready for same day pick up.
Doug S., Owner from Schupick Automotive responded on 03/26/2020

Thanks for the positive review! We value you.

Dawn R.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
03/20/2020
Tire repair
Fast service and a very good-looking young man at the front desk!
Doug S., Owner from Schupick Automotive responded on 03/26/2020

Thanks for the positive review!!

Demeiso M.
Chevrolet Caprice
03/12/2020
Very nice professional people with great expertise.
The characteristics of professionals problem solving is what you want there the ones for the job.
Doug S., Owner from Schupick Automotive responded on 03/18/2020

KC
Kenny C.
Lomax, IL
03/12/2020
Very professional
I was tired of throwing the common parts at my car that "could be this or that". They looked it over and found the real problem. Great guys.
Doug S., Owner from Schupick Automotive responded on 03/12/2020

Thank you for the positive review! We value you as a customer.

Stacy M.

CJ
Chris J.
Ford Crown Victoria
03/09/2020 Category: Service
Chris said the employees did what he wanted and did it just how he wanted it.

Biggsville, IL
03/05/2020
Headlight
Had wiring fixed on the headlight.
Doug S., Owner from Schupick Automotive responded on 03/12/2020

Thank for the positive review! We value you as a customer.

Camay C.
Buick Park Avenue
02/25/2020
#1 in my book
Doug and his employees are personable and they don't beat around the bush. The inspection is cheap and they give you a list of what they've found wrong with your vehicle. They let you know the most pressing problem. I won't take my vehicles anywhere else! And I always recommend them whenever somebody asks.
Doug S., Owner from Schupick Automotive responded on 03/12/2020

Thanks! Very much appreciated.

Danielle B.
Hyundai Accent
02/24/2020
Still a work in progress my car is a foreign vehicle and it is an older model.
Brought a car in which is mutually owned in agreement with a process of rebuilding the parts of the car which are not standard grade for modern vehicle floor models. I am still thinking about getting another vehicle. So far my experience with Schupick's is fine just the survival of my old car is what has me hopeful.

David B.
Ford Edge
02/20/2020 Category: Service
David said the staff took his vehicle in when he arrived, they did the service required and he was out in due time.
Doug S., Owner from Schupick Automotive responded on 02/24/2020

Thanks for the positive review!