Charlie W.
05/29/2020
Quality work at a fair price
Great knowledge and friendly

KJ
Kel J.
05/18/2020
Great job!
Always giving me good information, has fast service all around. The people are all great.

GL
George L.
05/07/2020
Awesome service. I've known Scott for a while. Lacey is great keeping us informed. Thanks Terri's windshield washer is working GREAT. Making a appointment soon to have some work done on my Miata.

Jerry M.
05/07/2020
Go to for auto maintenance
Always dependable service. Reasonable prices. Great customer service. Super turn around time.

EM
Elizibeth M.
05/05/2020
The people make it period.
The people are trustworthy , hardworking , competent.

Does it get better?

Yes it does.

They are pleasant and professional to boot.

Linda B.
04/30/2020
Honest and reliable
It’s really hard to find someone you can trust and have your best interest at heart. They take the time to answer any questions you may have. With the friendly attitude and knowledgeable people I truly felt I had found the BEST mechanics in Central Oregon!

Derek C.
04/22/2020
Very quality
They could have ripped me off. They didn’t. They are very nice & their work is very quality. I’ll go back when I need to

Jon G.
Toyota Tundra
04/02/2020
great!
Small shop, personal service, nice people! Could not ask for more.

Bree B.
Dodge Magnum
04/02/2020
Was not professional
My mom and I have been using Scott's for 14 years. We have taken every vehicle in our family to them. We never get updates unless we call. They tell you that they will have a diagnosis, but a day later, you find out they haven't even looked at it (which you have to call to find out). I honestly feel like I'm not getting the best deal. I had to call for updates EVERYTIME . I understand that they are busy, but we also just paid $900 to get my car fixed ( which I also don't believe was right)., and they couldn't call me to tell me my car was ready?!?!? Our family has been loyal, but we will no longer take our business there.

NH

LK
Linda K.
03/23/2020
Truck Service
Great new place! Highly recommend, professional, knowledgeable and friendly service all at a fair price!

EM
Elizibeth M.
03/18/2020
Competent, honest and hard working people
Search no further if you want to be able to trust and depend on honest, competent , hardworking people that care about what they do for work.
I no longer have to worry if I am being taken advantage of when my car needs repair, and if it needs repair.
This is a team of people that go above and beyond and they know cars.
I have a BMW and I have always gone to a dealer until finding Scott’s Auto Performance.
I no longer worry that I am being overcharged services or charged for services that I didn’t need.

No I am not related.
I am a customer that knows quality of people and service, and both are here.

Melvin H.
03/10/2020 Category: Service
Melvin said this business is very good.

Clark M.
Ford Windstar Wagon
02/09/2020
Engine gaskets on my van
The engine needed new gaskets. The team at Scott's did a professional job at adding new gaskets and were swift at adding them within a couple hours.

Quick and prompt service, kind staff, expedient results...

V
Valued Customer
Porsche 911
02/07/2020
Laci And all the techs were great to work with. Service was ontime and done to specs thank you