Business Solutions

SP Auto & Transmission World

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
AV
Angela V.
06/14/2022
Emergency clutch
My family and I were finishing a road trip, when my clutch when out. I called the staff at S P automotive, they got me right in and got my car fixed in days...

ED
Emmanuelle D.
06/13/2022
Customer Service
Lacy is awesome. I came to S.P, by word of mouth and I was very happy with quick excellent service. Definitely recommend! Thank you for taking care of my...

Marty M.
06/10/2022
Honest service and quick turn around best auto shop experience in bend.

Jared P.
06/09/2022
Honest and efficient
Anthony and Lacey were great to work with- they prioritized getting me in when my car broke down on a vacation in Bend. They got me a diagnosis and quote...

TE
Ted E.
06/07/2022
Just an oil change
Consistently excellent and considerate service. Anthony and the whole crew are the best mechanics you can find. And you might, if you're lucky!