MURPHY H.
Nissan Titan
03/22/2019
The new manger was great. He kept me informed on my vehicle status.
I had some issues with transmission fluid on the ground and my vehicle wouldn't move. He sent someone to help assist me and advice me to have it towed to the shop. The mechanic discovered the hose at busted and within 1 hr was on the road. Thanks for the HELP> Murphy

RP
RITA P.
Volkswagen Passat Wagon
03/09/2019
Awesome
As always extremely professional service

JIM M.
Leoma, TN
Toyota Tundra 4WD
02/27/2019
Great job!

BOB M.
Nissan Frontier
02/15/2019
In and out fast. Friendly counter people.
Great

AR
ann r.
Honda Accord Coupe
02/09/2019
Great Customer service
Everyone was super nice. They got my car in immediately and worked with me until they discovered the problem. They got right on it and fixed the problem the same day. I was grateful for everything they did.

DEBRA R.
Nissan Rogue
01/27/2019
Very timely manner.
They addressed the problem and then fixed it. I was in and out. All the staff were very friendly and accommodating. Would recommend highly.

WB
WAYNE B.
Destrehan, LA
Chevrolet Suburban
01/24/2019
"IN AND OUT BURGER"
When you go to Scotty's Tire Service , Same as going to "IN AND OUT BURGER" You are " IN AND OUT" in no time.
Fast thorough and great car care. Been a customer for 12 years, or as they say in Tire Business, 400, 000 miles and still rolling, thanks to Scotty's Crew.

AV
AURA V.
Toyota Yaris
01/19/2019
2015 Toyota Yaris
I have always taken my vehicle to the dealership, assuming OEM was the better way to go. This is instilled in me by working for a chemical plant. Anyway, I truly haven't been happy with either of the dealerships I've taken my vehicle to so I thought I'd try somewhere different. Scotty's is a 10 minute walk from my home so I decided to use the facility. Needless to say, I am very impressed with my first visit. I appreciate the care they took with both my vehicle and the phone calls to me. I also appreciate that they offer to give you the parts they change in the event you have any questions. I truly believe this is an honest group of individuals and I will continue to take my vehicle in for service at Scotty's.

BK
BILL/ JAMIE K.
Chevrolet Suburban
01/13/2019
Quick, reasonably priced and so very pleasant to deal with!

Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
01/02/2019
Went in for an oil change. $3,000 later and multiple visits not sure what happened to my truck while under Scotty’s “care”
Car was working fine when I brought it in for an oil change

EA
ELIZABETH A.
12/13/2018
Always a pleasure. Great service- Ney and Carla are the best

JANET S.
Toyota Echo
12/06/2018
Brought my car for oil change and tire rotation. The people are pleasant and helpful. Hardly any waiting time. I feel confident in their workmanship.

BG
BOB G.
New Orleans, LA
Mazda CX-9
12/05/2018
I received great service again from Scotty’s tire. The recommended Road Hazard Warranty is so worth it as I was about to get a $155 replacement tire for about $15 after I popped it on a curb. Service was friendly and fast as usual. Thanks Scotty!

BC
BILLY C.
Buick Regal
11/30/2018
TIRE
Get road hazard on tires!

DI
DON I.
11/13/2018
Scotty makes his place great
We have been customers for over 40 years. Never had a complaint. Have always been treated great.

JUDY / NICK D.
11/07/2018
Quick and efficient
Again the work was done quickly and efficiently! Communication was clear and prompt! We are always satisfied!!!

KEVIN B.
GMC Yukon
11/01/2018

FN
FRANK N.
Nissan Frontier
09/25/2018
excellent service personal, confidence in all of their work.
Scotty has been a good friend for years now. I can always depend upon and trust the mechanical work and products when service is done on my vehicles.

BG
BOB G.
New Orleans, LA
FIAT 500
09/21/2018
Great Staff
If been using Scotty for years for all my tire and alignment needs. Great staff and quick honest service.

Thanks Scotty!

09/19/2018
Convienence
My request was for an oil change and tire rotation. The oil change was performed, however, the tires were not rotated. I was not charged for the rotation.