DI
DON I.
11/13/2018
Scotty makes his place great
We have been customers for over 40 years. Never had a complaint. Have always been treated great.

JUDY / NICK D.
11/07/2018
Quick and efficient
Again the work was done quickly and efficiently! Communication was clear and prompt! We are always satisfied!!!

KEVIN B.
GMC Yukon
11/01/2018

FN
FRANK N.
Nissan Frontier
09/25/2018
excellent service personal, confidence in all of their work.
Scotty has been a good friend for years now. I can always depend upon and trust the mechanical work and products when service is done on my vehicles.

BG
BOB G.
New Orleans, LA
FIAT 500
09/21/2018
Great Staff
If been using Scotty for years for all my tire and alignment needs. Great staff and quick honest service.

Thanks Scotty!

09/19/2018
Convienence
My request was for an oil change and tire rotation. The oil change was performed, however, the tires were not rotated. I was not charged for the rotation.

COURTNEY C.
09/19/2018
Completely trustworthy and dedicated staff.

TL
TERRANOVA L.
Chevrolet Cruze
09/13/2018
Always receive top notch professional service.
Every time I visit Scotty's, I always receive top notch professional service. Everyone is courteous and treats customers with respect and kindness. The last visit my car was taken right away and did not have to wait that long for service to be completed. I definitely would recommend Scotty's to anyone.

MARY and ALLEN H.
09/12/2018
Neighborhood business
This is my first disappointing experience at Scottys....on Sat Sept 8th i brought my Honda as tire lite was on....saying night before front passenger tire was low so my husband put air. No one looked at my tires they just put air in them...I wasn’t there 5 minutes. Well Tues morning the lite is on again so I go back leave the car and they find a nail in the right front passenger tire....this should have been looked at on Sat. I come back for my car and it’s totally dead.....apparently the technician didn’t tell anyone that my battery seemed to be having a problem. So there I was with no notice about this. I had a AAA warranty on the battery so they came and swapped it out. The ball was dropped here two times ....this has never happened before. Is there new ownership? This experience makes me a little nervous ...two errors in a row....if I had gotten on the road with the tire and battery situation there could have been a problem....Mary-Sharon Howland

SA
SYLVIA A.
Honda Civic Sedan
09/10/2018
Fast service
Fast and quality work to repair my tire; comfortable waiting area and very courteous employees

MANDY C.
09/10/2018
Great service, reliable and friendly employees, good price for good tires
My husband and I have been customers at Scotty's for several years on the recommendation of a family member. We can always count on the people there for quick, reliable, personal service.

Harahan, LA
09/01/2018
Great Service Everytime
Scotty’s always takes care of my vehicles. They are always very professional and up-front and straight forward with their pricing. Their work is top notch.

MARION L.
08/21/2018
I AM VERYATISFIED. EVERYONE IS VERY HELPFUL AND CONCERNED AS TO WHAT I WANT DONE.
I AM DUE TO COME FOR MY REGULAR CHECK UP AND WILL DO SO SOON.

TN
Tracey N.
08/01/2018
I recommend Scott is Tire the Kenner location
I want to thank Mr. Scotty at Scotty’s Tire here in Kenner location,for all the help!
I definitely Recommend Them!
Today I got Nitrous put in my tires on my NEW *2018 Yukon Denali stretch limo*,
what a big difference!
And of course AC work *summertime it’s hot out there *go see Mr. Scotty!

JOE L.
Kia Soul
06/23/2018
Scottys
Nice people..Good service

DARRYL C.
Marrero, LA
06/20/2018
All was well, the service was fast. Everyone was kind,and professional.

HD
HODGE D.
Acura MDX
05/30/2018
Kindness and Service was excellent!
The degree of friendliness, kindness, service, and professionalism was great. I needed new tires and I couldn’t have asked for a better price or service. Great place!

INFINITI G35 Coupe
04/29/2018
Fast Service
I got a flat on Saturday and needed my tire repaired. Went to Scottys and they were able to make the repair quickly. I was in and out in a short period of time.

JULIE L.
04/25/2018
I'm in for a nail in my tire and I had two cars in front of me waiting to get serviced the lady told me it'll be about 30 minutes now this is at 8:30 in the morning about 20 minutes later my car was ready this is excellent and great service I highly recommend scottys and only for less than $30

WB
WARREN B.
INFINITI QX4
04/21/2018
1997 Infiniti Qx4 needing help big time
My Infiniti seemed like a 3 legged horse. The right front of the vehicle was in such bad shape and noisy, it was amazing the vehicle made it to Scotty’s. With nearly 200,000 miles, it was serious, but with proper evaluation from Scotty’s crew, all the right parts were ordered and installed, all within 36 hours. It runs now like an Infiniti should. As always, big cudos to the crew, and thanks for repairing a potential disaster. I am grateful. Thank you !!!!