BG
New Orleans, LA
FIAT 500
09/21/2018
Great Staff
If been using Scotty for years for all my tire and alignment needs. Great staff and quick honest service.

Thanks Scotty!

09/19/2018
Convienence
My request was for an oil change and tire rotation. The oil change was performed, however, the tires were not rotated. I was not charged for the rotation.

COURTNEY C.
09/19/2018
Completely trustworthy and dedicated staff.

TL
TERRANOVA L.
Chevrolet Cruze
09/13/2018
Always receive top notch professional service.
Every time I visit Scotty's, I always receive top notch professional service. Everyone is courteous and treats customers with respect and kindness. The last visit my car was taken right away and did not have to wait that long for service to be completed. I definitely would recommend Scotty's to anyone.

SA
SYLVIA A.
Honda Civic Sedan
09/10/2018
Fast service
Fast and quality work to repair my tire; comfortable waiting area and very courteous employees

MANDY C.
09/10/2018
Great service, reliable and friendly employees, good price for good tires
My husband and I have been customers at Scotty's for several years on the recommendation of a family member. We can always count on the people there for quick, reliable, personal service.

Harahan, LA
09/01/2018
Great Service Everytime
Scotty’s always takes care of my vehicles. They are always very professional and up-front and straight forward with their pricing. Their work is top notch.

MARION L.
08/21/2018
I AM VERYATISFIED. EVERYONE IS VERY HELPFUL AND CONCERNED AS TO WHAT I WANT DONE.
I AM DUE TO COME FOR MY REGULAR CHECK UP AND WILL DO SO SOON.

TN
Tracey N.
08/01/2018
I recommend Scott is Tire the Kenner location
I want to thank Mr. Scotty at Scotty’s Tire here in Kenner location,for all the help!
I definitely Recommend Them!
Today I got Nitrous put in my tires on my NEW *2018 Yukon Denali stretch limo*,
what a big difference!
And of course AC work *summertime it’s hot out there *go see Mr. Scotty!

JOE L.
Kia Soul
06/23/2018
Scottys
Nice people..Good service

DARRYL C.
Marrero, LA
06/20/2018
All was well, the service was fast. Everyone was kind,and professional.

HD
HODGE D.
Acura MDX
05/30/2018
Kindness and Service was excellent!
The degree of friendliness, kindness, service, and professionalism was great. I needed new tires and I couldn’t have asked for a better price or service. Great place!

INFINITI G35 Coupe
04/29/2018
Fast Service
I got a flat on Saturday and needed my tire repaired. Went to Scottys and they were able to make the repair quickly. I was in and out in a short period of time.

JULIE L.
04/25/2018
I'm in for a nail in my tire and I had two cars in front of me waiting to get serviced the lady told me it'll be about 30 minutes now this is at 8:30 in the morning about 20 minutes later my car was ready this is excellent and great service I highly recommend scottys and only for less than $30

WB
WARREN B.
INFINITI QX4
04/21/2018
1997 Infiniti Qx4 needing help big time
My Infiniti seemed like a 3 legged horse. The right front of the vehicle was in such bad shape and noisy, it was amazing the vehicle made it to Scotty’s. With nearly 200,000 miles, it was serious, but with proper evaluation from Scotty’s crew, all the right parts were ordered and installed, all within 36 hours. It runs now like an Infiniti should. As always, big cudos to the crew, and thanks for repairing a potential disaster. I am grateful. Thank you !!!!

ED
EVELYN D.
04/11/2018
Waiting room very comfortable until my car was ready.
Took care of my car fast, went home with my little oil light off.

DARLINE P.
04/10/2018
Customer Service and close proximity to my home
Excellent customer service

DIANE M.
GMC Acadia
03/30/2018
I am important
When I bring my car to Scotty's, I'm not rushed they take time to listen to you and explain what you feel is wrong with your car. Scotty's doesn't make you feel like a number and everyone is treated like part of the family. All the employees are very respectful and professional. Will never go back to a dealership. Thank you Scotty's.

WB
WARREN B.
03/24/2018
Check the mileage !!
The very reason my daughter’s Jeep has nearly 207,000 miles on it is directly related to the expert repairs and upgrades from Scotty’s. Not only this vehicle, but also four others I own as well that Scotty’s takes care of. As always, job well done !!

TRAVIS B.
Mobile, AL
03/24/2018
Flat repair OUTRAGEOUS
I had a low tire and had it fixed (small nail) at this store. I was pleased with everything except the price. $30 plus tax - YIKES. I don’t expect them to match Walmart but 3 times the Walmart price is ridiculous.