Scottys Tire and Automotive

WAYNE B.
Destrehan, LA
Mercedes-Benz E350
08/20/2019
Always helpful and great people.
Nice clean waiting area fresh coffee or water.

GT
GERALDINE T.
Chrysler Crossfire
08/18/2019
Auto
Everyone there make you feel special and that they will take care of your car and you are in good hands. When you leave you know the job is done right.

JULIE L.
08/13/2019
Great service!!
Scotties is the most great service repair shop on any of your car needs it beats Honda a 100% I sorta going to Scotty's a few years ago and they were so nice in the oil change took less than 20 minutes for half the price if you Go to Honda they make you wait 2 hours scotties is the number one place in the city to go to a highly recommend them

KC
KEVIN C.
Volvo C70
08/04/2019
...Over 30 years...
Scottys has been my tire place for over 30 years. All of the employees I have encountered have been as professional as one could desire. The prices are fair, the work is good. Most importantly, I TRUST them. Thank you, Scott, for taking care of me.

JUDY / NICK D.
08/03/2019
Always reliable
After getting car started with jumper cables, my wife went straight to Scotty’s! Checked car as soon as possible, replaced battery at reasonable cost and called for pickup! Thanks again for your assistance!

KEVIN B.
GMC Acadia
07/21/2019

John G.
New Orleans, LA
06/29/2019
Great service at great price
Brake problems (ABS) issue could not be resolved by two other mechanics in my neighborhood ... but a trip to Scotty's had the problem quickly identified and repaired at a very reasonable price. Personnel, shop, and waiting area were all first class, and while this business is a considerable distance from my home I will definitely be back.

ER

BARNARD-DUPREE D.
Toyota Prius c
06/16/2019
Consistently Great.
I have never said I love a car repair service but I love Scotty’s. They are always professional, honest and if you don’t need anything done, they will tell you. They have never tried to sell me any extras or add ons. They just do the work and do it great. I have a Toyota Prius and I NEVER take it to the dealer because I trust them and have done so for almost 5 years.

Destrehan, LA
Chevrolet Suburban
05/28/2019
Nice waiting room with large TV.
Got latest news and a nap.

PL
PHILIPPE L.
05/18/2019
As always, very honest, very serious, very reliable

VF
VICKI F.
Nissan Rogue
05/04/2019
Atmosphere and cleanliness make it great.
The waiting area is clean and comfortable.
I can usually get my oil changed and tires rotated the day I would like to have it done.
The staff is friendly and helpful.
It’s always nice to see familiar faces when I walk in the door.
Any time I have a low tire light come on they promptly check the pressure in all my tires and add the needed air so I can quickly be on my way.
I’ve lost track of how many vehicles I have brought to Scotty’s over the years.

JOHN H.
Mercedes-Benz E350
04/30/2019
very competent and friendly front office and technical staff
The representative listened to my detailed description of what service I needed and immediately got the ball rolling for solution to my situation.
From the beginning until my auto was returned to me, I felt that all would be well, including a fair bill to pay.
I was not surprised with my complete satisfaction since I have been a long time customer.

PW
PAT W.
04/17/2019
1st class operation
car serviced promptly and staff always courteous. never an attempt to do unnecessary add-ons.

ROBERT G.
04/12/2019
Great Service Honest Friendly Family service
My Go to mechanic whenever I need anything done.

BJ
BEVERLY J.
Jeep Patriot
04/06/2019
Friendly staff. Always helpful to old ladies which is greatly appreciated.
Excellent service.

LK
LISA K.
03/29/2019
Review
Always the BEST! Courteous and quick to help.

MURPHY H.
Nissan Titan
03/22/2019
The new manger was great. He kept me informed on my vehicle status.
I had some issues with transmission fluid on the ground and my vehicle wouldn't move. He sent someone to help assist me and advice me to have it towed to the shop. The mechanic discovered the hose at busted and within 1 hr was on the road. Thanks for the HELP> Murphy

RP
RITA P.
Volkswagen Passat Wagon
03/09/2019
Awesome
As always extremely professional service

JIM M.