Overall Rating 4.3750006/5Overall Rating 4.3750006/5Overall Rating 4.3750006/5Overall Rating 4.3750006/5rating 4.3750006
Overall Rating 2.2812494/5Overall Rating 2.2812494/5rating 2.2812494rating 2.2812494rating 2.2812494

PC
Patricia C.
2014 Hyundai Accent
09/29/2018 Category: Service
It’s all good, reception area rocks!!!
I love my Hyundai Accent! I love the service I get whenever I show up! I just had a lil glitch with my inspection on Sept. 20th! The following Mon my low tire pressure light went on, so I went to my local gas station and all 4 tires were 26 and 27 psi, the mfgr requires 33 psi! I was a bit shocked that they weren’t checked for inspection! All is good, but that’s the first lil glitch in my 4 yrs of ownership and service of my Accent! I really hated to even mention it! Keep on doin what you are, it works!
Andrew L., Business Development Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 10/01/2018

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review, Patrice! As always, we sincerely appreciate your business and hope that you will return in the future! Just a reminder: your vehicle's tiure pressure will fluctuate due to the changes in outside temperatures around this time of year, which may have cause the lower than usual PSI reading. :)

AO
Auto O.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Seidel is awesome!!!!!!!!
I always take my vehicles to these guys! Recieve the best service from them. The best part is the warm welcome everytime that I am there. Keep it the good work!!!!!!!
Andrew L., Business Development Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review! As always, we sincerely appreciate your business and hope that you will return in the future! If you ever have any questions regarding your Hyundai, please do not hesitate to give us a call!

RT
Robert T.
09/23/2018 Category: Service
Reliable, quality service
You can count on Seidel Hyundai to provide the utmost in quality, honest service with friendly customer care.

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review, Robert! As always, we sincerely appreciate your business and hope that you will return in the future! If you ever have any questions regarding your Hyundai, please do not hesitate to give us a call!

Diana S.
09/21/2018
everyone is always asking how can we help you
went in for an oil change and asked them to check why sometime I hear a squealing when applying the brakes. They answered my question and looked into the problem and resolved it. Every one here in the service department and sales is very polite , friendly and ready to help with anything they can. They always acknowledge that you are there with a "good morning" or "good afternoon" . The waiting room is very clean and they always have coffee and other drinks available. I will continue to come here for service and furture sale options.
RANDY M S., Service Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review, Diana! As always, we sincerely appreciate your business and hope that you will return in the future! If you ever have any questions regarding your Hyundai, please do not hesitate to give us a call!

WA
William A.
09/19/2018
GREAT EXPERIENCE
Bought a Santa fe sport from the team at siedel,they were great from rob the manager and Chris the salesman and the gentleman that did my financing,went way above and beyond to make my experience great,they were both professional and kind,I came away with a beautiful car,great price and an all around great feeling,caring and kindness always starts at the top which is why I would highly recommend siedel hyunda to everyone
RANDY M S., Service Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review, William! As always, we sincerely appreciate your business and hope that you will return in the future! If you ever have any questions regarding your Hyundai, please do not hesitate to give us a call!

Janice R.
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Just knowing that my car is in good hands!!
Everyone is very nice and always willing to talk to you!
Andrew L., Business Development Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 08/17/2018

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review, Janice! As always, we sincerely appreciate your business and hope that you will return in the future! If you ever have any questions regarding your Hyundai, please do not hesitate to give us a call!

2013 Hyundai Accent
07/28/2018 Category: Service
Satisfaction
Got my car to Seidels without appointment. They were great Got my problem fixed within few hours. That is why we get our cars Service is great .
Andrew L., Business Development Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 07/30/2018

AO
Auto O.
07/25/2018 Category: Service
I called to make an appointment for a 2012 Hyundai Sonata for recall work. The service department got me in within a few days. When I dropped the vehicle off for service, the service department was extremely friendly and helpful. They had my vehicle finished within a few hours and there was no charge. Keep up the good work!!!!!
Andrew L., Business Development Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 07/25/2018

Jennifer M.
06/10/2018 Category: Service
Fast service
Andrew L., Business Development Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review, Jennifer! As always, we sincerely appreciate your business and hope that you will return in the future! If you ever have any questions regarding your Hyundai, please do not hesitate to give us a call!

GS
George S.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/10/2018 Category: Service
Great folks behind the counter and in the garage
I'm always impressed by the warm greetings from the folks behind the maintenance scheduling counter as well as the outstanding work and care that their mechanics give my Genesis and Elantra. "Mark" the mechanics always goes the other step to make sure my cars are properly serviced and cared for. He rates a A+++ in my book.

Thanks to all,

George J. Spillane

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review, George! As always, we sincerely appreciate your business and hope that you will return in the future! If you ever have any questions regarding your Hyundai, please do not hesitate to give us a call!

JI
John I.
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Mr
Knowledgeable staff
Andrew L., Business Development Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 06/08/2018

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review, John! As always, we sincerely appreciate your business and hope that you will return in the future! If you ever have any questions regarding your Hyundai, please do not hesitate to give us a call!

Diana S.
06/08/2018 Category: Service
fast and convenient service
the service at Seidel Hyundai is always fast and convenient. The service department explains everything they did or found if there was a problem. The waiting area is clean and well stocked with drinks. Every one that walks through the area greets you with a smile and a hi or good morning. They address your concerns and fix what needs to be. I think it is the best place to buy a vehicle and have it serviced.

John M.
Sinking Spring, PA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/07/2018 Category: Service
3000 mile service
Friendly, thorough, quick !

06/05/2018 Category: Service
good service
Always receive good service
Andrew L., Business Development Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 06/06/2018

GP
Gail P.
Fleetwood, PA
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Service us always great. Service department is very friendly and thorough. Customer service is always pleasant.

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review, Gail! As always, we sincerely appreciate your business and hope that you will return in the future! If you ever have any questions regarding your Hyundai, please do not hesitate to give us a call!

NL
Nancy L.
05/31/2018 Category: Service
Service Department
Everyone In the service department were very friendly. I waited for my car in the waiting area. My appointment was 7:30 am and everything was taken care of in an hour. I had inspection and oil change and all the other checks they perform.
Andrew L., Business Development Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 06/01/2018

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review, Nancy! As always, we sincerely appreciate your business and hope that you will return in the future! If you ever have any questions regarding your Hyundai, please do not hesitate to give us a call!

Oley, PA
05/29/2018 Category: Service
Short wait nice waiting room. Nice people
Andrew L., Business Development Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 05/29/2018

LL
Larry L.
05/29/2018 Category: Service

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review, Larry! As always, we sincerely appreciate your business and hope that you will return in the future! If you ever have any questions regarding your Hyundai, please do not hesitate to give us a call!

05/29/2018 Category: Service
service and oil change also a recall
fast and efficient service

HL
Hailey L.
Shillington, PA
2015 Hyundai Accent
05/28/2018 Category: Service
Customer service was great. Actual work performed on the vehicle needs improvement

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review Hailey. I'm very sorry to hear about the issue with the alignment that was performed at our facility. I want you to know that your business means the world to us!

I have notified our Service Manager, Randy Spayd, about your experience, and he will be reaching out to you as soon as possible to resolve it immediately.

Again, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience, but we will do everything possible to make it right!

RANDY M S., Service Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 05/29/2018

I have tried to call you , your voicemail is full and cannot take anymore messages. Please call me with your concern. As Andrew stated if there was an issue with the alignment we performed we will make it right. I would like the opportunity to speak with you and find out what the issue is so we can make it right.
call me at 610 775 5100 extension 2030.