Overall Rating 4.400004/5Overall Rating 4.400004/5Overall Rating 4.400004/5Overall Rating 4.400004/5rating 4.400004
Overall Rating 2.2499958/5Overall Rating 2.2499958/5rating 2.2499958rating 2.2499958rating 2.2499958

Leesport, PA
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Shuttle
When
Andrew L., Business Development Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am very sorry to hear about the puncuality of our shuttle service. This isn't a common occurance; however, I want you to know that I have made our Service Manager aware of the incovenience it had caused you. He will be reaching out to you personally to discuss the details of this particular instance.

We look forward to speaking with you.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Always exellent
Every time I bring one of my 4 Hyundai's to Seidel they always provide excellent service. I would never think about going someplace else.
Andrew L., Business Development Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review! As always, we sincerely appreciate your business and hope that you will return in the future! If you ever have any questions regarding your Hyundai, please do not hesitate to give us a call!

RL
Richard L.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Friendly attitude and quality work
I always enjoy my visits to Seidel Hyundai because all of the staff greet you with a smile and a kind word and go out of their way to satisfy you with quality repairs and service.
Andrew L., Business Development Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 11/29/2018

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review, Richard! As always, we sincerely appreciate your business and hope that you will return in the future! If you ever have any questions regarding your Hyundai, please do not hesitate to give us a call!

John M.
Sinking Spring, PA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/28/2018 Category: Service
Inspection & Oil Change
Car was done very quickly so very little down time. Everything was explained to me before I dropped the car off. Very happy with the service department so far.
Andrew L., Business Development Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 11/28/2018

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review, John! As always, we sincerely appreciate your business and hope that you will return in the future! If you ever have any questions regarding your Hyundai, please do not hesitate to give us a call!

James B.
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Quick and professional service once again
Andrew L., Business Development Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 11/27/2018

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review, Barry! As always, we sincerely appreciate your business and hope that you will return in the future! If you ever have any questions regarding your Hyundai, please do not hesitate to give us a call!

Adrian M.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
11/23/2018 Category: Service
Good people
Good honest people always willing to do what they can to help keep our vehicles in like new condition. I don’t get to say thank you enough when I have my vehicles in so thank you everyone. You’re all amazing!
Andrew L., Business Development Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 11/26/2018

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review, Adrian! As always, we sincerely appreciate your business and hope that you will return in the future! If you ever have any questions regarding your Hyundai, please do not hesitate to give us a call!

11/19/2018 Category: Service
Quality Service
I went in for a tire issue. As they were writing me up for service they had mentioned I was due for and oil change and that there was a recall on a part. They had the part and took care of that, the oil change and reset the tire pressure for the all of tires. Thanks goes out to Brad for taking care of these issues.
Sonya B.
Andrew L., Business Development Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

BG
Barry G.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Review
Service was great.
Andrew L., Business Development Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

James B.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
As always, great, quick service.
Andrew L., Business Development Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review, James! As always, we sincerely appreciate your business and hope that you will return in the future! If you ever have any questions regarding your Hyundai, please do not hesitate to give us a call!

11/08/2018 Category: Service
Overall great experience
Great and quick service! Very accommodating due to my job being an hour away from the location.
Andrew L., Business Development Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

JI
John I.
2014 Hyundai Accent
11/04/2018 Category: Service
great customer service
Have always had positive experience when we come here for service Thank you
Andrew L., Business Development Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

John M.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/26/2018 Category: Service
I am 55 years old had alot of cars Savage is the best dealer I have ever delt with to buy and service my vehicles.
Andrew L., Business Development Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 10/29/2018

PC
Patricia C.
2014 Hyundai Accent
09/29/2018 Category: Service
It’s all good, reception area rocks!!!
I love my Hyundai Accent! I love the service I get whenever I show up! I just had a lil glitch with my inspection on Sept. 20th! The following Mon my low tire pressure light went on, so I went to my local gas station and all 4 tires were 26 and 27 psi, the mfgr requires 33 psi! I was a bit shocked that they weren’t checked for inspection! All is good, but that’s the first lil glitch in my 4 yrs of ownership and service of my Accent! I really hated to even mention it! Keep on doin what you are, it works!
Andrew L., Business Development Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 10/01/2018

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review, Patrice! As always, we sincerely appreciate your business and hope that you will return in the future! Just a reminder: your vehicle's tiure pressure will fluctuate due to the changes in outside temperatures around this time of year, which may have cause the lower than usual PSI reading. :)

AO
Auto O.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Seidel is awesome!!!!!!!!
I always take my vehicles to these guys! Recieve the best service from them. The best part is the warm welcome everytime that I am there. Keep it the good work!!!!!!!
Andrew L., Business Development Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

RT
Robert T.
Birdsboro, PA
09/23/2018 Category: Service
Reliable, quality service
You can count on Seidel Hyundai to provide the utmost in quality, honest service with friendly customer care.

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review, Robert! As always, we sincerely appreciate your business and hope that you will return in the future! If you ever have any questions regarding your Hyundai, please do not hesitate to give us a call!

Diana S.
09/21/2018
everyone is always asking how can we help you
went in for an oil change and asked them to check why sometime I hear a squealing when applying the brakes. They answered my question and looked into the problem and resolved it. Every one here in the service department and sales is very polite , friendly and ready to help with anything they can. They always acknowledge that you are there with a "good morning" or "good afternoon" . The waiting room is very clean and they always have coffee and other drinks available. I will continue to come here for service and furture sale options.
RANDY M S., Service Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review, Diana! As always, we sincerely appreciate your business and hope that you will return in the future! If you ever have any questions regarding your Hyundai, please do not hesitate to give us a call!

Randy Spayd
610 775 5100
rspayd@seidelautogroup.com

WA
William A.
09/19/2018
GREAT EXPERIENCE
Bought a Santa fe sport from the team at siedel,they were great from rob the manager and Chris the salesman and the gentleman that did my financing,went way above and beyond to make my experience great,they were both professional and kind,I came away with a beautiful car,great price and an all around great feeling,caring and kindness always starts at the top which is why I would highly recommend siedel hyunda to everyone
RANDY M S., Service Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review, William! As always, we sincerely appreciate your business and hope that you will return in the future! If you ever have any questions regarding your Hyundai, please do not hesitate to give us a call!

Randy Spayd
610 775 5100
rspayd@seidelautogroup.com

Janice R.
Birdsboro, PA
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Just knowing that my car is in good hands!!
Everyone is very nice and always willing to talk to you!
Andrew L., Business Development Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 08/17/2018

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review, Janice! As always, we sincerely appreciate your business and hope that you will return in the future! If you ever have any questions regarding your Hyundai, please do not hesitate to give us a call!

2013 Hyundai Accent
07/28/2018 Category: Service
Satisfaction
Got my car to Seidels without appointment. They were great Got my problem fixed within few hours. That is why we get our cars Service is great .
Andrew L., Business Development Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 07/30/2018

AO
Auto O.
07/25/2018 Category: Service
I called to make an appointment for a 2012 Hyundai Sonata for recall work. The service department got me in within a few days. When I dropped the vehicle off for service, the service department was extremely friendly and helpful. They had my vehicle finished within a few hours and there was no charge. Keep up the good work!!!!!
Andrew L., Business Development Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 07/25/2018