Overall Rating 3.0000025/5Overall Rating 3.0000025/5Overall Rating 3.0000025/5rating 3.0000025rating 3.0000025
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Trussville, AL
11/19/2018 Category: Service

CJ
Christopher J.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
The service is great.
The people were friendly and took their time to explain what was what. I really appreciated that.

GD
Gerald D.
Center Point, AL
11/08/2018 Category: Service
All went well
Good

PJ
Paula J.
Pinson, AL
11/01/2018 Category: Service
Not really satisfied
The advisors doesn't meet my expectation because unlike Jim Burke Hyundai service they don't recommend all your vehicles optimal performance needs. I will not be getting my car serviced at Serrano anymore. I'm going back to Jim Burke where I know all my needs for my new car will be met.
Will R. from Serra Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Good morning. My name is Will Rivera service manager at Serra Hyundai. I tried calling the number on our database but it would not allow my call. Ms. Johnson please call me at 662-202-8591. Thank you and have a blessed day.

KJ
Kathleen J.
Center Point, AL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/01/2018 Category: Service
Ty the service guy
The main reason I would go back to Serra Hyundai Service Dept is because of Ty. He was very informative, courteous, well mannered, very personable and thorough.
I would return mainly because of the way he treated me.
TY M., Service Consultant from Serra Hyundai responded on 11/01/2018

Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy life to provide feedback on our service, and allowing us to earn your business!
Ty Marxen

maintenance upkeep
call is great, response is excellent.Service Center listen at problem(s) and give you direct and indirect solutions for repairs.

BW
Belinda W.
Awesome service!
The people were super friendly and helpful.
I got my car there and it was only 2hrs service time and they explained what they were doing and the time it would take.
So helpful!!!

Dakota L.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Great service and great employees
Love you

Glenn W.
2017 Hyundai Accent
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Super Service
The service department is absolutely the best.

Centerville, IN
10/19/2018 Category: Service
HELPFUL SERVICE TECH AND MANAGER
SERVICE MANAGER WAS VERY HELPFUL

Mary W.
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Very pleasant and helpful.
Good experience with my second service. Very pleasant and helpful and helped me with a couple of questions about my car. I am still learning
things after driving it for a year. Will definitely take it back there for my next service.

CJ
Christopher J.
10/18/2018 Category: Service
The service is great.
The people really take their time to tell you what you need to know.

Laconia B.
Shannon, AL
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Customer service oriented
Professional, friendly and knowledgeable service is what I received. My appointment was easy to schedule and I was dropped off and picked up at my place of employment with a smile

RL
Roger L.
Harpersville, AL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Redo
After speaking with the Service Manager, on a personal call, I feel much better about the past service experience.

What Service Department?
Rating: 1 out of 10
TY M., Service Consultant from Serra Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for your response. My service director will contact you within the next couple days

BE
Bonnie E.
Trussville, AL
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly and helpful staff.
Very friendly and helpful staff. Very pleased with the service.

RF
Roger F.
Las Vegas, NV
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Service great.
Service was great but they forgot to put the car back together
Heath F. from Serra Hyundai responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. Our service manager will investigate where the breakdown in our process occurred and revise our quality control protocol to insure this is corrected going forward. We appreciate your business.

Morgan L.
Montevallo, AL
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Awesome
Great customer service!!

10/08/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
I had an appointment for an oil change only. It took i.5 hours. Way too long a long wait for a 15-20 minute job if your appointment times mean anything.

Marlie H.
Pell City, AL
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Always a good experience
Customer Service rep is awesome!