Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5rating 4.52

Overall Rating 3.0000025/5Overall Rating 3.0000025/5Overall Rating 3.0000025/5rating 3.0000025rating 3.0000025
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

GW
Glenn W.
2017 Hyundai Accent
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Excellence
Excellent service done in a timely manner!
JOHN V M. from Serra Hyundai responded on 02/22/2019

Thank you for great rating!  We really appreciate  the nice comment and look forward to assisting you with all your automotive needs in the future.

PR
Pamela R.
Irondale, AL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/21/2019 Category: Service
The employee and the service
GREAT!!!!!!
JOHN V M. from Serra Hyundai responded on 02/21/2019

Thank you so much for the great rating and nice comments.  We look forward to assisting you with all your automotive repairs in the future.

JJ
John J.
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Sierra Hyundai
Have easily purchased multiple vehicles here and have had excellent service experiences.
JOHN V M. from Serra Hyundai responded on 02/20/2019

Thank you for the great rating and nice comment.  We look forward to assisting you with all your automotive needs in the future.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
Ty Marten was there to greet me and service my car needed maintenance. Did not try to overcharge me like in the past with other service employees. He listened to my concerns with my 2013 Santa Fe and was very knowledgeable about my vehicle. He addressed my concerns and made sure my car was repaired. Because of Ty I will start bringing my car back to Serra for maintenance.
JOHN V M. from Serra Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

We really appreciate the wonderful comments and the great rating.  Ty said reading comments like this gives us so much satisfaction knowing our customers are happy.  In addition, it motivates us to be the very best we can be.  Ty & our service staff look forward to assisting with all your automotive needs in the future.

Diamond P.
Shelby, AL
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Serra Hyuandai
My experience with Serra Hyundai was excellent! I never been to this Hyundai dealership. I was actually 1,000 miles over and I always go to Tameron Hyundai in Hoover, AL. Everyone I called from Hoover to Montgomery dealerships were booked and couldn't get to me until the following week. I looked up Hyundai dealerships in Birmingham, AL one last time and Serra Hyundai popped up on my webpage. I called them and the guy said he could get me in Saturday at 9:30am. It was Friday afternoon when I called. I told him great!!!! I will see him in the morning. I live in Shelby, AL which is close to Clanton and Montgomery, AL. I drove from there all the way to Center Point near Roebuck; but the guy was soooo nice and professional. He called me by name and went over every single detail there was about my car. He congratulated me on taking great care of my 2018 Sonata. And he also brought to my attention my car needed a software update due to a recall and fixed that for me. He even went over the details of the next maintenance services I needed and put a better quality of oil in my car. I am not due until the next 5,000 miles; whereas, I was coming back every 3,000 miles. My commute to Serra Hyundai was about an hour which is equivalent to the commute to Tameron Hyundai and I will definitely be back.
JOHN V M. from Serra Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you so much for the great rating and I can't thank you enough for the wonderful comments.  Ty does a great job and I am certain you will get the same excellent service on each and every visit.  We look forward in taking care of all your automotive needs in the future.

02/13/2019 Category: Service
Poor and long service.
I could’ve went to express oil change and been more satisfied!
JACOB H. from Serra Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

I want to reach out to you in reference to your visit here at Hyundai. I want to deeply appologize that your neeeds were not fulfilled. I strive to make everyones visit the best. It would be my pleasure to get with you to see how i can improve your visit here at Serra Hyundai, as these surveys are a huge part of my career. Myself and the rest of the team here take these very seriously and will be pulling the R.O and i will be making sure my manager contacts you in reference to your visit. Iam deeply sorry i did not meet your expectations. Looking Forward to getting with you. Have a Blessed day.
Your Advisor
-Jacob

JOHN V M. from Serra Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

Jacob spoke with me regarding your most recent visit, so I did some research.  In addition to your normal service, 3 factory recalls were performed, all in less than 2 hours.  I'm not sure any dealership could have performed these in less time based on what is involved to complete these recalls.  I hope this explains the length of your stay.
It is always our intent to provide the best customer service in a timely and friendly manner.  Any time we fail to do so, we want to know about it and how we can improve.  I hope you will reconsider your rating and decision not to return.
If we can be of any further assistance, please feel free to contact us.

BG
Billy G.
Leeds, AL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance done correctly in a timely manner.
The scheduled maintenance was done on time. Coupons reduced the cost of the service. The service department was friendly and courteous.
JOHN V M. from Serra Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you for the great rating and comments.  We look forward to assisting you in the future.

CJ
Christopher J.
02/07/2019 Category: Service
The service employees really break down whats wrong, and that's a plus.
I will definitely be back.
JOHN V M. from Serra Hyundai responded on 02/08/2019

Thank you for the great rating & nice comments.  We are looking forward to assisting you with your automotive needs in the future.

AF
Ashley F.
Sterrett, AL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/07/2019 Category: Service
on time
Very polite and on time. Customer service A+
JOHN V M. from Serra Hyundai responded on 02/07/2019

Thank you so very much for the great ratings and kind words.  It is our intent to this type service on every visit to our dealership.  We are anxious to take care of your automotive needs in the future.

Springville, AL
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Courteous, professional service.
The service department at Serra Hyundai has always provided courteous, professional service.
JOHN V M. from Serra Hyundai responded on 02/07/2019

Thank you so much for your kind comments, but, more than that, being a wonderful customer of Serra Hyundai.  It is always a pleasure to have customers like you.

Lawona S.
Dora, AL
01/31/2019 Category: Service
Service was perfect.
I will never take my baby to any other dealership. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. I am 150% satisfied
JOHN V M. from Serra Hyundai responded on 02/07/2019

Thank you so much & we never want you to take your baby anywhere else!  Comments like these motivate us to do the very best we can ti make sure wonderful customers like you are completely satisfied!

TA
Tiffany A.
01/25/2019 Category: Service
Scheduled Appointment
In and out also left with knowledge about my vehicle.

PF
Phillip F.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Professional, courteous and cordial.

Pinson, AL
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
The guy at the service desk was very personable and helpful when I went for my oil change. Timeliness of service was a little long but I was still able to make it home and prepare for my next appt. Will continue to get service here. It has definitely gotten better.

JN
Josephine N.
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Ty is the best!
Ty was my service advisor and he was awesome. He's very professional and friendly. He got me out in a timely manner. I will definitely get all my services from here.

Charles W.
Vincent, AL
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Car Recalls
All recalls handled in a timely manner, and notified as soon as car was available for pick up. Friendly service from maintenance tech in bay

Bobby M.
Bessemer, AL
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Professionalism, speed, and price.
Although I did not have an appointment, Ty got my vehicle in an out in under an hour.

Danny P.
Trafford, AL
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Department
Great Customer Service, Professional Advice, and Positive Attitudes at the Service Department. I highly recommend using them for service on all of your Hyundai vehicles. Thanks!

Bessemer, AL
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/08/2019 Category: Service
INCREDIBLE Customer Service
I have only been twice now, but I will never (if I can help it) take my Hyundai to another dealership. My car is treated beyond incredible, my concerns are heard and not dismissed, they are actually looked into. Not to mention I have never felt ripped off on the prices I'm charged at this location.

Blountsville, AL
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service!
They were very professional!