Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5rating 4.54

Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5rating 2.6rating 2.6rating 2.6
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Pell City, AL
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/22/2019 Category: Service
JOHN V M. from Serra Hyundai responded on 05/23/2019

Thank you for the great rating and nice comment.  We appreciate you allowing us to perform your automotive services & look forward to doing so in the future.

05/22/2019 Category: Service
Intake service person not very knowledgeable and he was slow.

05/16/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service!!
Great customer service and friendly.
JOHN V M. from Serra Hyundai responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you for the nice comment and excellent rating.  We appreciate the opportunity to provide your automotive service & look forward to doing so in the future.

BG
Billy G.
Leeds, AL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Scheduled appointments are maintained and worked completed correctly.
Car was taken straight back for work. Time estimate was made and the work was completed within specified time. Repair was made properly.
JOHN V M. from Serra Hyundai responded on 05/15/2019

Thank you for choosing Serra Hyundai for your automotive needs.  We appreciate the great rating & comments.  We look forward to assisting in the future.  Again, thank you!

WP
Winifred P.
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Great service and friendly consultant with a smile
I always receive great service at Hyundai they are the kindness people i know i love taking my car to location centerpoint parkway Ty is wonderful person to work with he is patient, kind and very knowledgable. Thank you again for all you do. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

WINIFRED P
JOHN V M. from Serra Hyundai responded on 05/10/2019

Music to our ears!  We love hearing from our satisfied guests. Thank you taking the time to express your satisfaction with Ty & our service department.  Your rating & comments mean a lot to us.  We look forward to seeing you again, as well.

Kathleen B.
Albertville, AL
Awesome!
Great customer service!
JOHN V M. from Serra Hyundai responded on 05/10/2019

Wonderful!  We are happy when you are happy!  Thank you for the great rating & comments.  We are ready to assist you with all your automotive needs in the future.  Thank you for choosing Serra Hyundai.

JN
Josephine N.
TY IS THE BEST
Ty is always professional and courteous. The greatest there is.
JOHN V M. from Serra Hyundai responded on 05/10/2019

We think so, too!  Ty does a great job for us, but, thank you for telling us.  We appreciate the kind words and great rating and look forward to assisting you with all your automotive needs in the future.

JJ
Jeanne J.
Hanson, KY
05/01/2019 Category: Service
Great service team
My check engine light was constantly coming on, I have taken the car to 2 other service centers and they did not identify the problem, the light will be off when I left and comes back on the next day. Serra Hyundai identified the problem and fixed it. I drive 732 miles within the past 3 days for work and the car drove great. After driving all of those miles the check engine light did not come on. YEAH!
JOHN V M. from Serra Hyundai responded on 05/02/2019

We are really happy we were able to resolve your issue with your Hyundai.  Thank you for the great rating & comments.  We look forward to assisting you with all your automotive needs in the future.

Michael C.
Mc Calla, AL
05/01/2019 Category: Service
The service manager and staff were very friendly and courteous. I had to bring my car in for a recall and 17500 service. The service manager explained everything that they would be doing to my car and the cost of the service. When I picked up my car the technician took the time to tell me everything was completed and checked out good.
JOHN V M. from Serra Hyundai responded on 05/01/2019

Thank you for allowing Serra Hyundai to provide your automotive service.  We truly appreciate it, the great rating and nice comments.  Our goal is to always provide this type of customer satisfaction.  We look forward to assisting you in the future.

NP
Nakeita P.
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Friendliness
The guy who helped me was great and answered all of my questions
JOHN V M. from Serra Hyundai responded on 04/24/2019

Thank you for the great rating and kind comments regarding your most recent service visit.  We are eager to assist you with all your future service needs.

JJ
Jeanne J.
Hanson, KY
04/17/2019 Category: Service
I had a great experience at this location. The service was great! They were ready for my car at my appointment time, the service was fast and the cost was less than I expected. I travel for work and I have had my car serviced in five different states, this one was by far the best service.
JOHN V M. from Serra Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

Music to our ears! We are so happy, you are happy with our service! These are the comments and ratings we work hard to receive.  Thank you very much for taking your time to reward us with them.  If we can be of any assistance in the future, please know we are here for you and eager to provide your automotive needs.

Cropwell, AL
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Update required software
I received a letter that a software upgrade was required for my car. I called for an appointment, which was easy and I only had to wait a few days. They were ready for me when I got there; and the service took less time than they estimated. This has been my similar experiences for each time I've brought the car in for a recall or similar required service.
JOHN V M. from Serra Hyundai responded on 04/05/2019

We are happy when our guests are happy.  Thank you very much for the great rating and nice comments.  We are eager to assist you with all your automotive needs & look forward to doing so.

Kathleen B.
Albertville, AL
04/03/2019 Category: Service
JOHN V M. from Serra Hyundai responded on 04/04/2019

We are so happy you are happy with the service you received from our service department.  Thank you so much for the great rating and nice comment.  We are eager to assist you in the future.

04/02/2019 Category: Service
Always dependable
Every time we have had an issue or recall with this vehicle, Serra has been very accommodating and upfront with the issue. We respect the opinion of the service team.
We have been to the other local dealer and did not feel as comfortable as we do with Serra.
JOHN V M. from Serra Hyundai responded on 04/03/2019

Thank you for the great rating & nice comments.  It is really nice to know our customers are comfortable when dealing with our service department.  We look for to assisting you in the future.

CO
Christopher O.
03/30/2019 Category: Service
Everything about my experience was awesome. The service rep was very professional and he told me how long my service would take and he basically got it down to the minute. Very impressed. I highly recommend.
JOHN V M. from Serra Hyundai responded on 04/01/2019

We truly appreciate you taking the time to give the great rating & super comments regarding your experience with our service department.  We look forward & are eager to assist you with all your automotive needs in the future.

Josie S.
03/29/2019 Category: Service
Friendly & honest
Friendly & honest
JOHN V M. from Serra Hyundai responded on 04/01/2019

Thank you for the great rating & nice comments.  We really appreciate choosing Serra Hyundai for you automotive services & look forward to assisting you in the future.

Danny P.
Trafford, AL
03/26/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Department
Ty in the Service Department is Awesome. He is always very professional and knowledgeable. He explains the services and recommendations for services so I know what is being done or needs to be done. Thanks Ty.
JOHN V M. from Serra Hyundai responded on 03/26/2019

Ty says you are very welcome & he appreciates your nice comments.  We truly thank you for your great rating and comments.  Ty & Serra Hyundai look forward to assisting you with all your automotive needs.

Smyrna, TN
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and worked fast.
The reason I'm not likely to return for my next service is because I live in Nashville.
JOHN V M. from Serra Hyundai responded on 03/26/2019

We appreciate the opportunity to assist you while you were in town, as well as the great rating & nice comments.  We hope you will find excellent service in your location, but if we can ever be of assistance again, please contact us.

Talladega, AL
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Good looking guy with charismatic attentiveness.
Ty was very attentive and knowledgeable. Hes always there to take care of every need you may have.
JOHN V M. from Serra Hyundai responded on 03/26/2019

Thank you very much for the great rating & nice comments regarding your recent visit to our dealership.  Ty is a definite asset to our company and wants to thank you for the compliments.  We look forward to assisting you with your automotive needs in the future.

Mary W.
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Department
I received an email about a recall on my 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport and when I called, they got me in just a few days. I was in and out in about
30 minutes with the recall matter taken care of.
JOHN V M. from Serra Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for the great rating and sllowing us the opportunity to provide your automotive service.  Wee look forward to doing so in the future.