G
G.
Pelham, AL
2020 Hyundai Palisade
02/17/2020 Category: Service
Had difficulty getting responses and service took 10 days not 2 days as promised.
Need huge improvement in communication
Helen H. from Serra Hyundai responded on 02/18/2020

I deeply apologize for failing to meet your expectations. Is there a good contact number I can reach you at so that I can contact you to make this up to you? Thank you so much for your time!

- Helen

Matthew L.
Center Point, AL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
02/16/2020 Category: Service
Lost my appointment!
Had an appointment for a service on my car. After arriving I was told I didn’t have an appointment and they would have to book in another appointment for later that day. This put me behind schedule as I had places to be. The inside of the dealership is amazing and the staff is very nice and kind.
Helen H. from Serra Hyundai responded on 02/18/2020

I apologize we were not able to meet your satisfaction. Is there a good contact number I can reach you at so that I can contact you to make it up to you?

- Helen

Cropwell, AL
02/16/2020 Category: Service
Serviced the car without an appointment because of the problem.
I had a steering wheel problem that I thought needed dealer service attention. I was told by the service manager that they had a Hyundai service notice; so the repair was done at no cost.
Helen H. from Serra Hyundai responded on 02/18/2020

Good Morning! I am very pleased to hear that you had a great experience! YAYYY!! Please know that we are striving to make your experience excellent every time you visit! If you need anything moving forward please do not hesitate to contact us! Your feedback means the most! Thank you so much and I hope you have a wonderful day!!

KC
Kimberly C.
Birmingham, AL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/14/2020 Category: Service
Great Sale and Service
I highly recommend Serra Hyundai for the purchase and service of your new car.
I’ve bought my second car there now and the salesman was efficient and professional, the finance department excellent and the service guys are always pleasant and make sure I get exactly what I need to keep my vehicles in supreme condition

Forestdale, AL
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Courtesy,
Service Writer making every effort to provide best in class service.