Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5

NS
Nelson S.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/14/2020 Category: Service
it was great and fabulous service
it was great and fabulous service I am glad I bought my santa fe from hyundai serra it has been well appreciated

GD
Gerald D.
07/12/2020 Category: Service
Five
All went very well
HELEN A L. from Serra Hyundai responded on 07/14/2020

Thank you so much Mr. Doanld for your 5 Star review! Serra Hyundai works hard to ensure every visit is 5 Stars! If you need anything pertaining to your 2012 Hyundai Sonata, please do not hesitate to let us know! Thank you again Mr. Donald!

Deirdre P.
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Awesome Customer Service
I was so nervous in thinking that I wouldn't be able to purchase the vehicle I wanted. That all changed when I sat down with Kaitlin Evans. She listened to my needs and was able to deliver. She made me feel special as her VIP. The Business Manager, Jermaine White was just awesome as well! I truly enjoyed my overall experience at this dealership. I will definitely spread the word about my visit.
HELEN A L. from Serra Hyundai responded on 07/14/2020

Thank you Mrs. Prewitt for your 5 star review! Serra Hyundai would not be able to grow stronger as a team if it weren't for the feedback and support that you have given! Thank you for this incredible feedback and for being apart of the growing Serra Family!!

2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Everyone was so friendly. Wanted to be sure you were being helped!!
Had maintenance done on my SUV. Only waited an hour for all to be completed. Always a nice clean and friendly place!!
HELEN A L. from Serra Hyundai responded on 07/01/2020

Thank you Mrs. Mary Messer for your 5 star review! Serra Hyundai would not be able to grow stronger as a team if it weren't for the feedback and support that you have given! Thank you for this incredible feedback and for being apart of the growing Serra Family!! If there is anything Serra Hyundai can do pertaining to your 2019 Hyundai Tucson, please do not hestitate to let us know! Thank you again so much!!

Luis S.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/18/2020 Category: Service
Amazing service
Above and beyond never had a dealer with such an amazing care for their customers!!
Service department ROCKS!!
HELEN A L. from Serra Hyundai responded on 06/19/2020

Thank you Mr. Luis Sayago for your 5 star review! Serra Hyundai would not be able to grow stronger as a team if it weren't for the feedback and support that you have given! Thank you for this incredible feedback and for being apart of the growing Serra Family!! If there is anything Serra Hyundai can do pertaining to your 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe, please do not hestitate to let us know! Thank you again so much!!

BO
Barry O.
AL
06/17/2020 Category: Service
Prompt Polite service.
Had two separate issues with the vehicle. The service department was very polite and timely with the repairs. I was impressed , and will be a return customer.

Mr. Oliver,

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I would like the chance to speak with you to address any of your concerns further. Please reach out to me at your earliest convenience to discuss your situation. Thank you so much for your 5 Star review. I look forward to hearing back from you!

Blessings,
Helen Howell
(205) 655-7301 EX:0

Laconia B.
Shannon, AL
06/16/2020 Category: Service
Customer service
Time to perform service was great after I reminded the person that I had an appointment and it shouldn’t take a hour and a half.

Mrs. Jones,

​Thank you so much for your 5 Star review! I am sorry to hear that any communication or customer service could be interpreted in a way that did not show the care we have for you as a customer. If there is anything that we can do in the future pertaining to your 2017 Hyundai Elantra, please do not hesitate to reach out at any time. Thank you so much for your feedback and your 5 Star review again!

​with Gratitude,
​Helen
(205) 655-7301 EX.0

KD
Keith D.
Alpine, AL
06/14/2020 Category: Service
Great people!
Great experience with everyone at Serra Hyundai!
HELEN A L. from Serra Hyundai responded on 06/15/2020

Thank you Mr. Durham for your 5 star review! The Serra team is working hard to ensure that you have the best experience everytime you are in for any concern. Thank you for this incredible feedback and for being apart of the growing Serra Family!! If there is anything Serra Hyundai can do pertaining to your 2020 Hyundai Palisade, please do not hestitate to let us know! Thank you again so much!!

GT
Geraldine T.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/10/2020 Category: Service
I was pleased with the service I had received
HELEN A L. from Serra Hyundai responded on 06/10/2020

Thank you so much Mrs. Terry for your 5 Star review! Serra Hyundai works hard to ensure every visit is 5 Stars! If you need anything pertaining to your 2020 Santa Fe, please do not hesitate to let us know! Thank you again Mrs. Terry!

WB
Whitney B.
06/09/2020 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
I am really big on customer service and every since I’ve had my Hyundai they have been awesome unlike and car places I’ve been to in the past.
HELEN A L. from Serra Hyundai responded on 06/10/2020

Thank you Mrs. Bennett for your 5 star review! Serra Hyundai would not be able to grow stronger as a team if it weren't for the feedback and support that you have given! Thank you for this incredible feedback and for being apart of the growing Serra Family!! If there is anything Serra Hyundai can do pertaining to your 2018 Hyundai Elantra, please do not hestitate to let us know! Thank you again so much!!

Trussville, AL
06/04/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai in Trussville
Took my car as I’m having engine trouble. Greeted with great customer service. New crew than one in Centerpoint as I quit going there because of employees. All new employees and they have my business now.☺️
HELEN A L. from Serra Hyundai responded on 06/08/2020

Thank you Mrs. Ratliff for your 5 star review! Serra Hyundai would not be able to grow stronger as a team if it weren't for the feedback and support that you have given! Thank you for this incredible feedback and for being apart of the growing Serra Family!! If there is anything Serra Hyundai can do pertaining to your 2012 Hyundai Sonata, please do not hestitate to let us know! Thank you again so much!!

Jacksonville, AL
06/03/2020 Category: Service
How long does it take o change the oil?
I get oil changes all the time. This was my first visit to Serra after purchase of my vehicle. It took over an hour to complete the oil change on my vehicle that had 3600 miles at time of service. Workers were nice.
HELEN A L. from Serra Hyundai responded on 06/08/2020

Mrs. Fowler,

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I would like the chance to speak with you to address any of your concerns further. Serra Hyundai appreciates your 5 Star review and looks forward to having you back.

Blessings,

Harpersville, AL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/29/2020 Category: Service
Service Visit
I had scheduled an appointment. When I arrived the service department immediately took my car back and started. They inspected everything and changed oil and filter. Was in and out of there within 30 minutes! We scheduled another appointment for later and it was a done deal. Everyone was friendly and the atmosphere was very inviting! Thank youto Serra Hyundai! Still loving my Santa Fe sport! Special shout out to Ty!
HELEN A L. from Serra Hyundai responded on 06/01/2020

Thank you Mr. Lawley for your 5 star review! Serra Hyundai would not be able to grow stronger as a team if it weren't for the feedback and support that you have given! Thank you for this incredible feedback and for being apart of the growing Serra Family!!

GD
Gerald D.
05/25/2020 Category: Service
All went well
Very good
HELEN A L. from Serra Hyundai responded on 05/29/2020

Thank you so much Mr. Donald for your 4 Star review! Serra Hyundai works hard to ensure every visit is 5 Stars experience! If there is anything Serra Hyundai can do to improve your next visit to a 5 Star review visit, please do not hesitate to let us know! Thank you again Mr. Donald!

Michael S.
Odenville, AL
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/18/2020 Category: Service
The wiliness of personnel to help.
I appreciate the promptness by the staff to service my Santa Fe.
HELEN A L. from Serra Hyundai responded on 05/22/2020

Thank you Mr. Sosebee for your 5 Star review! The team works hard to make sure that you are in and out within a timely manner. If there is anything we can do pertaining to the service on your 2020 Santa Fe, please do not hesitate to let us know! Thank you again for your time and 5 Star review!