RA
Robin A.
Louisville, KY
04/22/2021 Category: Service
Crisis mode...taken care of.
Upon walking in the dealership no one greeted me right away. It took a few minutes and someone greeted and directed me to where I needed to go. The technician Ty reassured me that the issue I was there for would be addressed. Ty was upfront and direct. Explained my issue in terms that I could understand. Ty reassured me again that my vehicle was safe to drive again. The overall dealership very nice, clean, well lighted, the music was a nice touch as well. The waiting area didn’t feel like a waiting area it felt as if was at a friend’s house watching tv. I felt very comfortable and safe knowing my vehicle was being taken care of.
EMILY E F. from Serra Hyundai responded on 04/22/2021

Robin,
Thank you for the great review. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me if you ever need anything!

BG
Billy G.
Leeds, AL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Santa Fe
Serra Hyundai has performed maintenance on my car for almost four years. The service has been excellent. My car runs well and is dependable.
EMILY E F. from Serra Hyundai responded on 04/19/2021

Billy,

Doris C.
There attention.
I have always been treated like I was very important from the time I arrived until I leave the premise. When I called I have been talked to in a very caring way and have always been given the upmost respect and my service person has gone out of the way to make sure he could do what ever I needed done in a very accommodating manner.
EMILY E F. from Serra Hyundai responded on 04/19/2021

Doris,

GJ
Gwendolyn J.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
04/13/2021 Category: Service
I've gotten 3 cars? and now I'm satisfied with the 4th!!
They came through for me💯👍👌

04/11/2021 Category: Service
New cars are not new?????
I thought I had a new car but apparently not
EMILY E F. from Serra Hyundai responded on 04/12/2021

Gwendolyn,
Thank you for your feedback. Here at Serra Hyundai, we strive to make every visit a 5 star experience. Please reach out to me at your earliest convenience so that we may resolve any issues you may have had while visiting with us.

KC
Kimberly C.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/09/2021 Category: Service
Excellent service and professional friendly staff
From the day I purchased my Santa Fe to every service appointment the staff at Serra Hyundai have been professional , friendly and provided excellent service every time I’m at the dealership,
EMILY E F. from Serra Hyundai responded on 04/09/2021

Kimberly,

Sree S.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
04/08/2021 Category: Service
Great Hospitality!
Ever since my first visit to the showroom, I've always received great response and satisfaction from the team in all aspects(purchasing a car, service, rental, everything).
I've had some really bad experience at Tameron Hyundai(Hoover), where I was told so many lies which made me think if all car showrooms were the same way, but SERRA HYUNDAI has completely changed my assumption on the very first visit. It just blew my mind with the customer service they provide, and how patiently they listen and address the customers needs.
EMILY E F. from Serra Hyundai responded on 04/08/2021

Sree,

MO
Moneisha O.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
04/07/2021 Category: Service
Awesome dealership
I purchased my first brand new car from here and I loved every bit of the service. I would definitely recommend a friend.
EMILY E F. from Serra Hyundai responded on 04/08/2021

Ragland, AL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/06/2021 Category: Service
I usually have an amazing service but this time wasn't so great
This time wasn't a great experience. Was there for 3 and a half hours. I understand fully how this was a problem but it would have been nice to know about the problems they had had when I made my appointment.
EMILY E F. from Serra Hyundai responded on 04/06/2021

Debra,
Thank you for your feedback. Here at Serra Hyundai we strive to make every visit a 5 star experience. Please reach out to me at your earliest convenience so that we may fix any issues you may have had while visiting with us.

EL
Eric L.
Trussville, AL
2021 Hyundai Palisade
03/28/2021 Category: Service
Great work!
Had to have a new mirror put on. Did a good job.
EMILY E F. from Serra Hyundai responded on 03/29/2021

Eric,

David M.
Moody, AL
03/25/2021 Category: Service
It is good accept your mechanics do not check the cars thoroughly
You check in is great and when you pay out it is great. It just that when you service cars your mechanics do not check the cars out good. out good
EMILY E F. from Serra Hyundai responded on 03/27/2021

David,
Thank you for your feedback. Here at Serra Hyundai we strive to make every visit a 5 star experience. Please reach out to me at your earliest convenience so that we may resolve any issues you may have had while visiting with us.

MO

Cropwell, AL
2021 Hyundai Palisade
03/15/2021 Category: Service
Customer Service Matters
I haven’t had the best experience overall, but I will say they are attempting to fix their wrongs..
EMILY E F. from Serra Hyundai responded on 03/16/2021