Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5

Rex B.
08/01/2021
Dominic Lee was the best!
If you are headed to Serra, ask for Dominic Lee. He was patient, responsive, and answered all my questions. Truly enjoyed working with him to buy my new Sonata!
EMILY E F. from Serra Hyundai responded on 08/02/2021

Rex,
Thank you for the great review. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me if you ever need anything!

Lenita S.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/26/2021 Category: Service
The service
I have always like the personal care I received when I first came there, that care has not changed. Mr. Ty, is a person who always help me by explaining and breaking everything down so that I can understand what is going on with my vehicle. It is a clean place to sit wait.
EMILY E F. from Serra Hyundai responded on 07/26/2021

Lenita,
Thank you for the great review. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me if you ever need anything.

Springville, AL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/24/2021 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Always exceptional customer service. The service team is professional and courteous. Ty always goes above and beyond to make sure my vehicle is taken care of and any questions I have are answered.
EMILY E F. from Serra Hyundai responded on 07/26/2021

Jeffery,

Leeds, AL
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/20/2021 Category: Service
fast service and done to my satisfaction
well pleased with personell and work done
EMILY E F. from Serra Hyundai responded on 07/20/2021

Thomas,

JN
Josephine N.
07/20/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional as always!!!!!!
I love bringing my car here. Service is always great! Ty customer service is completely awesome.
EMILY E F. from Serra Hyundai responded on 07/20/2021

Josephine,

MARTHA R W.
07/17/2021
PLEASED AS PUNCH AND PLEASANTLY SUPRISED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CAME TO SERRA NOT EXPECTING TO FIND A THING .....
I FIRST SPOKE TO AUSTIN MORTON A WEEK AGO. WE DID NOT SOME TO AN AGREEMENT....THEN. I HAD A SET PRICE NON NEGOTIABLE!!!!!!
MY SISTER BROUGHT ME OUT HERE AFTER SHE STOPPED BY AND THE SALESMAN THAT CAME OUT TO HELP HER , WAS AUSTIN!!!! IN CHATTING HE FOUND OUT SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT ME. WE CAME THIS MORNING AND AUSTIN HAD A 2020 TUSCAN IN MY BUDGET !!!!! WHILE DOING MY CONTRACT I SAW MR BEN SUMPTER (MGR) HE HELPED ME IN 2018. GREAT TO SEE A FAMILIAR FACE. THESE GUYS ASSISTED ME WITH MY PURCHASE. BRET HICKMAN FINANCE MGR CLOSED THE DEAL.
PLEASANTLY SURPRISED ......

MARTHA R WILLIAMS
EMILY E F. from Serra Hyundai responded on 07/19/2021

Martha,

Jenna K.
Kimberly, AL
07/01/2021
AMAZING!!!!!! Best experience ever
From beginning to end we were treated with nothing but respect! Jae was amazing! This was absolutely the best car buying experience!
EMILY E F. from Serra Hyundai responded on 07/01/2021

Trussville, AL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/28/2021 Category: Service
great place!
close to home, friendly folks…
EMILY E F. from Serra Hyundai responded on 06/28/2021

Ted,
Thank you for your feedback. Here at Serra Hyundai we strive to make every visit a 5 star experience. Please reach out to me at your earliest convenience so that we may resolve any issues you may have had while visiting with us.

NG
Nonaral G.
Irondale, AL
2020 Hyundai Sonata
06/26/2021 Category: Service
Kevin Rocks his Job w/ Serra Hyundai
Great experience I pray my car issues will stop with the knowledge of this service team. They didn't make me feel like I was crazy while complaining about the issues happening with my car since I purchased it. It hesitates while driving the collision light keep coming on and slow down the car. No accident no bumps on the roads absolutely nothing. I feel confident that this team might help me with my car. 😇🙏🏽
EMILY E F. from Serra Hyundai responded on 06/28/2021

Nonaral,

AK
Angelo K.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
06/25/2021 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
Serra Hyundai have the best customer service, Ty and his guy's are very helpful and professional, from the moment you enter the lot, they are there to help.
EMILY E F. from Serra Hyundai responded on 06/25/2021

Angelo,

TL
Tania L.
Harpersville, AL
2021 Hyundai Tucson
06/25/2021 Category: Service
Serra Hyundai Service Department
Serra Hyundai’s service department is top notch. I bought my car from Serra BECAUSE of the service department manager, Ty. I knew that if anything went wrong with my car he would make the necessary repairs and he would stand by his work. Their service department is one of the best in this area.
EMILY E F. from Serra Hyundai responded on 06/25/2021

Tania,

Fultondale, AL
2021 Hyundai Elantra
06/17/2021 Category: Service
Every place has its days, busy and slow. But no matter the pace the workers are great at what they do for the customers.
EMILY E F. from Serra Hyundai responded on 06/18/2021

Tiffany,

NB
Norman B.
Mountain Brook, AL
2021 Hyundai Palisade
06/14/2021 Category: Service
Bad tire day.
Promises meet and Quality service. My tire had a nail in it and once i called my original dealer i was told i could get it fixed at any participating service center. I called Serra Hyundai and spoke to a service advisor and was told i could come in and start the paperwork for the tire replacement which i did and returned at 5:30 pm and the new tire installed on my rim and reinstalled on my vehicle. The staff went out of it's way to meet my expectations. I thanked everyone for being kind and respectful.
EMILY E F. from Serra Hyundai responded on 06/14/2021

Norman,

LC
Leslie C.
Hayden, AL
2021 Hyundai Palisade
06/10/2021 Category: Service
My Palisade
2021 Palisade had warranty work preformed and Hyundai did a good job of getting my car repaired and back to me.
EMILY E F. from Serra Hyundai responded on 06/10/2021

Scott,

MV
Margaret V.
Warrior, AL
2021 Hyundai Tucson
06/09/2021 Category: Service
Service second to none
You can’t beat the courtesy the cleanliness and the efficiency of the Serra Hyundai service experience. The staff is amazing, the facilities are tops.
EMILY E F. from Serra Hyundai responded on 06/10/2021