DN
Danell N.
Macon, GA
Nissan Maxima
Car Inspection & Customer Service
In a world of rush rush rush and money is the goal for many in auto service...THIS BUSINESS IS #1 for Caring! Honest opinion, no high pressure sale and quick service! Give them a try!!

Cheryl W.
Honest affordable timely!!!!
I’ve been in Georgia 5 years now and happened upon this place, and have been going ever since! Their work is quality, done in a timely manner (I’ve always walked in), and affordable. The customer service is second to none, and recommendations are made with no pressure. Integrity, honesty, and kindness is at the forefront of this business, and I look forward to going to get my oil changed where people connect with you as a person and not as a means to an end $$$

JV
Jaron V.
Acura TL
03/15/2019
Only place I’ll take my cars
I support my people

Excellent Customer Service
Family feel when you walk in the door. Warm, welcoming, friendly knowledgeable staff. Light snack available; clean restroom, tv, and free WiFi. They keep you updated on wait time/service to your vehicle. They do not overprice women!!!! They do not pressure you into add on services! 15 year customer!

RA
Robert A.
Toyota Avalon
03/14/2019
Fast efficient & reasonably priced service!×
See above

GJ
Greg J.
Acura 2.2CL
03/13/2019
Best in town and first in service for sure!
I enjoy not only the friendly reception and informative service but the ambience and reliable repair service. It is given with each and every visit!

SI
Sharion I.
Pontiac Grand Am
03/11/2019
You all always let me know what's what is going on with my car
You all always 💯 in your work

Tiffany B.
Acura TLX
03/07/2019
Outstanding!
This was my second experience with Service 1st, and the first word that comes to mind for this establishment is "honest"! That word is becoming extinct fast, and in the auto repair industry, I don't know of it was ever used. Before having my car towed (which they took care of for me), they had a mechanic go out of his way to come and try to get it started and diagnose the problem. After bringing my car in, I learned that it wasn't as bad as anticipated, and the representative clearly and honestly communicated the problem and the cost. I could go on, but here's the jist... Phenomenal service, fair pricing, and honest communication.

ED
Evelyn D.
03/03/2019
Customer service
This shop is so great and accommodating. I have to keep them in business for myself!!!....so I keep referring people☺

Rena W.
Lexus LS 430
02/28/2019
Excellent Customer Service
The young lady at the front desk is very friendly and knowledgeable of the service you are getting. I am very happy with the work that have been perform on my 2009 Lexus LS 430. The prices is much lower than going to the Lexus Dealer and the quality service is superior.

WF
William F.
Snellville, GA
Great service!!!!
Great service!!!!

Sudie W.
Jonesboro, GA
02/27/2019
Car repair and maintenance.
yout service is the best I've had.This is my Third brand new vehicle ,I'm 75yr old and will not buy another car that Kevin do not service, because the dealer ship is wack.
God bless u and your wonderful staff.

NL
Nikki N. L.
Honda Civic Cpe
02/27/2019
Tamara and the flexibility and reasonable cost for services among other things but I would say those are the top 3 for me

IL
India L.
Kia Sorento
01/26/2019
gret place
I love everything about this place, the wait is not long the people are friendly and the prices are the bomb.com; they send u reminders when it is time to bring your vehicle in they are the bomb.com

Dennis C.
Acura 3.2TL
01/26/2019
Does great work
It's close to the house and get the job done right.

TW
T.D W.
Stone Mountain, GA
Toyota Sequoia
01/25/2019
Courteous and Professional
This is a great place to do business from Kevin to Tamara and the rest of the team everyone seems so authentic, courteous and professional. Honest people, whom always seem to want the best for you and your vehicle. The best way to described them in one word would be " Trustworthy".
They treat you like family and that saying a lot.

WJ
Wanda J.
Honda Civic Si
01/25/2019
Customer
Thanks for your great service. I appreciated your shop providing a car when the repair work was going to take longer than expected. Your goes the extra mile in the repairs.

Stone Mountain, GA
01/22/2019
Luv this place .. my first time babe but that's not my last
Great awesome place awesome people I'm happy I went here great great great!! I would and will bring friends to this location I'll never go to a dealership again ...these guys keep money in your pocket they saved me a lot of money..I'll be returning to them very soon actually

JJ
Javel J.
01/19/2019
Reliable service!!
Service 1st has been my number one automobile service center for years. They are reliable, personable and economical. I cannot imagine going to anyone else to have my car serviced. I now have over 537,000 miles because of their ability to provide excellent car service.

WS
Wanda S.
01/19/2019
Thank you so much Service 1st!
You always go the extra mile to service my 1999 Honda. Really appreciate all the good service you provide and the great customer service.