GS
Georgette S.
06/15/2019
Quality costumer service
Always satisfied with the service I receive

Dion G.
Stone Mountain, GA
Volvo S80
06/13/2019
Dion's Review
Excellent customer service and great work. Both Tammy and the service men were awesome.

AD
Angelic D.
Hyundai Accent
06/07/2019
Bumper replacement
Great deal and fast service!!

Robert B.
06/06/2019
Clean and comfortable waiting area.
Always 1st class service. Thank you for your attention to the little things. I will always have my vehicle serviced at your shop.

WP
Willie P.
Acura 3.2TL
06/05/2019
I Love Service 1st Auto Care, they take very good care of my car.
One of the best car repair.

Decatur, GA
Acura TL
06/04/2019
The service on the car was excellent and the team was demonstrated concern for the wait time. They provided a courtesy vehicle to aid in the wait time while the car was being repaired. The concern I experienced was calling into the customer service area and had to leave a voicemail with no return call in an acceptable timeframe.

LG
Lynn G.
Acura TSX
05/31/2019
Awesome Service
As always the service is amazing. My car looks like new again. They were even willing to make a special appointment for me to pick up my car after hours because of my schedule. I recommend them to everyone!

HC
Henry C.
Covington, GA
05/31/2019
Car
Great service!! Work is perfect and very good people.

LJ
Lauana J.
Kennesaw, GA
Kia Soul
05/29/2019
Best service
Thank you for the excellent customer service !!!

Grayson, GA
Honda Civic Cpe
05/29/2019
Great work and customer service.
Great customer service with customers and I like the work that has been done on my car. Great rapport with everyone.

Connie W.
Stone Mountain, GA
Hyundai Santa Fe
05/21/2019
Always great service...
I was there just for my routine or change and as always it was exceptional service I was in-and-out very quickly.

CU
Carla U.
Conyers, GA
Acura MDX
05/19/2019
Very professional, fast service, did great job.

OD
Orlando D.
Snellville, GA
05/18/2019
The quality of work and fair pricing
The quality of work and fair pricing along with professional and Friendly service is the combination that has built my trust.
Thanks for caring!!!

DE
Daphne E.
05/14/2019
Great Service!
Always a pleasure when we visit!

ED
Evelyn D.
05/14/2019
Outstanding repeat performance
Great service is the backbone of this business!

Carolyn B.
Decatur, GA
Lexus LS 400
05/13/2019
Great Service!
They will do all that's possible to make their service to you very convenient. Also, the people are very courteous and friendly.

GS
Georgette S.
05/11/2019
Quality costumer service
I have been going here to get my car fix for 4 years. Every experience is always good, Myra is always friendly and professional and the mechanics do excellent work on my vehicle.

GM
Gregory M.
05/10/2019
thanks
I like Service First because they are timely and do a very thorough job.

TV
Terrance V.
05/07/2019
CUSTOMER SERVICE........
I HAD TRANSMISIION ISSUES AND WITH THE TEAM, AT THIS BUSINESS, I BELIEVE I GOT VERY XCEPTIONAL SERVICE...…..THANK YOU...…..

Tometkoa B.
05/04/2019
Their high quality work, professionalism and convenience is what makes the place so great.
Thanks for servicing my Honda. I appreciate your staff and I prefer Service 1st over any Honda dealership.