ED
Evelyn D.
12/14/2019
Is there anything they can't do???
Awesome service as usual. Almost at 300K miles and car is still humming thanks to Service 1st!

Todd M.
12/14/2019
Excellent personal touch!!
They know my name. They treat me like I’m the most important person in the world. They always do great work!!!

WS
Wanda S.
Stone Mountain, GA
Kia Forte
12/13/2019
They keep you informed and yru to meet your needs

Carol M.
Stone Mountain, GA
12/12/2019
Major service
The customer service here is remarkable.

Marcia S.
Decatur, GA
12/12/2019
Always available
What can I say about my services with Service 1st, services is always GREAT

Jamie D.
12/08/2019
Great place to get your car fixed
I have been coming to Service one since 1998 and they always have done a great job to my vehicles.

Timika B.
Stockbridge, GA
Honda Accord Coupe
12/06/2019
Wish I could give 10 stars!
Always leave as a smiling and satisfied customer! If you are in search of a home for CarCare this is it. They will never disappoint you. Go see them please. Over 10 years as a customer and I still cant stop talking about how wonderful they are.

Danny B.
Atlanta, GA
12/02/2019
Small But Big On Service
The service and quality of work here has always been top notch. I would recommend this shop to anyone without hesitation.

LA
Lloyd A.
Snellville, GA
Acura TL
11/22/2019
Good work and very good fair prices
Friendly service good prices clean business

CK
Corrie K.
Ford Expedition
11/22/2019
Receptionist and Workmanship

Stephanie M.
11/21/2019
Service 1st to the rescue
These amazingly nice people (staff) were so accommodating during my time of need. My Lexi was well taken care of and Mr. Kevin took his time with focusing on her. He and Ms.Tamara took the time to thoroughly explain what she needed and why she was under tge weather.
This was my first time doing business with them but it's gonna the ONLY mechanic for me going forward!🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

TL
Tracey L.
Conyers, GA
11/20/2019
Timing Belt Service
I have a 2012 Honda Accord. My timing belt was changed as well as spark plug service. It’s only been a few days but thus far my car is running well. Their pricing is very reasonable and the service received was great. I definitely recommend this repair shop.

Johnny P.

Sandra W.
Acura MDX
11/18/2019
Excellent Service As Usual
Tamara is so friendly and knowledgable.

AJ
Anastasia J.
Stonecrest, GA
Nissan Sentra
11/14/2019
Friendly and efficient service.
Quality!

CK
Carol K.
Mcdonough, GA
Acura TL
11/12/2019
ACURA TL 2014
It’s always been a nerve racking feeling to get my car serviced and not feel as though I’m not being taken for an expensive ride. Since being recommended to Service 1st Auto, I have experienced quality workmanship, confidence that my car will be serviced right the first time and all factory recommended service adhered to. Glad I was recommended to bring my vehicle here.

Marlene S.
11/09/2019
Quality of service
The quality of service is great. Honest work is being done on your vehicle.

RF
Robert F.
Decatur, GA
Nissan Titan
11/07/2019
Always great service!
Whenever you're able to say that you trust your mechanic...That's huge! I trust Kevin!!!!!

CF
Charmaine F.
INFINITI M35
11/06/2019
Great work. Honest and good people who work here.

Matthew H.
Honda Accord
11/02/2019
Very Understanding
Come here all the time, very peaceful and kind environment, very understanding and sometimes reasonable, I am loyal to this place!