Danny B.
Atlanta, GA
01/16/2019
Catalytic Converters Service
This was our first visit to Service 1st and we were not disappointed! Everyone was so friendly and knowledgeable and the price was the most reasonable in the area! We have an older vehicle and afterward, it drove extremely smooth! Thanks to everyone for making this such a pleasant experience! We will definitely return and highly recommend it to anyone needing high quality service from honest folks!!!

MK

EF
Elaine F.
Lexus ES 350
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Elaine said they were very friendly and she felt comfortable about what they told her was wrong with her vehicle.

SD
Samuel D.
Acura TSX
01/07/2019
Honesty

Aja M.
Chevrolet Traverse
01/06/2019
Great staff, great service!
I have been patronizing Kevin at Service 1st Auto Care since the mid 2000s, even before he moved and went solo with his business. Kevin and Tamara have been very professional, reasonable and fair; I wouldn't go anywhere else and would recommend anyone to patronize Service 1st Auto Care!

Toni M.
01/03/2019
Never disappoints...
Running late to work, stopped by to see how quickly they could change my headlight. Per usual they took care of me immediately. I love this place!

Kimberly B.
Acura TSX
01/02/2019
E
Honest, knowledgeable, professional, consistent, diligent

Joyce R.
Acura 3.2TL
01/02/2019
Great service, to the point

GJ
Greg J.
Acura 2.2CL
01/01/2019
Totally satisfied customer
The service I continue to receive is phenomenal. My car runs like it is brand new. It is a blessing to have a great and dependable mechanic!

Loretta B.
Conyers, GA
Acura 2.3CL
01/01/2019
I've been going to Service 1st auto care for several years and the staff is amazing and accommodating.

Carnella L. B.
Acura TL
12/23/2018
Auto repair
Excellent job in correcting my issue with the ABS ststem

Diane G.
Lexus SC 400 Luxury Sport Cpe
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Diane said that the place was great. It was a good visit.

KH
Kimberly H.
12/13/2018
Awesome service per usual
I've been coming here for years for my 2008 Honda Accord. I actually prefer them over the dealer, since they are experienced with Honda's and the service is always completed in a timely and affordable manor.

Darren B.
Honda Civic Sdn
12/13/2018
Darren Brown
People where very nice work was done well and fast. Will be back

Timika B.
Stockbridge, GA
Honda Accord Coupe
11/29/2018
Best Service Ever!!!
I have no idea what I would do without Service 1st Auto Care. I have used them for years and I am always pleased at their customer service and auto care. This team genuinely cares about their customers. The love starts when you enter the door from Tamara(the best front desk person ever) to the back with the owner Kevin. I feel comfortable with their reccomendations and they are ALWAYS HONEST. I have reccomended several. Please give them a chance. You will never leave.

GB
Gwen B.
Lexus ES 330
11/28/2018
Excellent service!
Service 1st does excellent work. The staff is friendly and very accommodating. Always service with a smile. I reccommend them for your car repair and general maintenance.

PD
Paul D.
Honda Element
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Paul had some issues getting his vehicle back on time.

Marlon W.
Georgia
Nissan Maxima
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Marlon said the business provided excellent service.

Michael C.
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
11/15/2018
A 1 Service
This is the only place I take my Acura to get Servce from great service from the time you go in until the time you leave first class.

DA
David A.
11/15/2018
Quick Fix
Very nice and friendly service. I asked them to take a look at the protector under the vehicle which came lose after hitting a large pothole. Not only did they reattach it, they did it in a very timely manner without an appointment. They weren't going to charge me. But how could I not pay something? I would highly recommend!