CK
Mcdonough, GA
Acura TL
11/12/2019
ACURA TL 2014
It’s always been a nerve racking feeling to get my car serviced and not feel as though I’m not being taken for an expensive ride. Since being recommended to Service 1st Auto, I have experienced quality workmanship, confidence that my car will be serviced right the first time and all factory recommended service adhered to. Glad I was recommended to bring my vehicle here.

Marlene S.
11/09/2019
Quality of service
The quality of service is great. Honest work is being done on your vehicle.

RF
Robert F.
Nissan Titan
11/07/2019
Always great service!
Whenever you're able to say that you trust your mechanic...That's huge! I trust Kevin!!!!!

CF
Charmaine F.
INFINITI M35
11/06/2019
Great work. Honest and good people who work here.

Matthew H.
Honda Accord
11/02/2019
Very Understanding
Come here all the time, very peaceful and kind environment, very understanding and sometimes reasonable, I am loyal to this place!

SI
Sharion I.
Pontiac Grand Am
10/30/2019
Explain everything you ask them
I've been going to them quite a while now because I trust them they tells you all your car problems without asking and that's good

JJ
Javel J.
10/25/2019
Relable
Long time customer. Completely Satisfied with service they provide!

YB
Yolanda B.
Lexus ES 350
10/25/2019
Service 1st Auto Care has great service
The front desk rep is very knowledgeable and the repair techs are as well.

Jenice B.
Lexus GX 470
10/21/2019
Customer Service
Their Ultimate Customer Service and continuous reasonable cost for Lexus repairs as an authorized dealer!!! Highly recommend!!!

CU
Carla U.
Conyers, GA
Acura MDX
10/16/2019
Acura oil change service
Administration assistant she is very friendly and always professional. Service of vehicle excellent. Gets car work done as scheduled. Made recommendations on maintenance work. Good prices.

Leticia S.
10/09/2019
The work is always done in a timely fashion. Facilities clean and comfortable. Free snacks and drinks while you wait. Customers have ability to choose what to watch on television too.

Dawn M.
Stockbridge
Kia Soul
10/05/2019
Battery Installation Process
My Kia was delivered for inspection to damage to front driver-side tire. After a discussion of the cost, determination and date of completion I decided to have the work done elsewhere. I was given a bill confirmation of cost for two transactions: the cost of inspection and battery installation. Paid $104.00, and had car towed. The tow truck driver drops the car and says your battery is not connected. That was Friday and your closed on Saturday. I'm hurt and feel taken advantage of for $45 charged for battery installation. If left unresolved I not recommend this location.

DA
Donald A.
Snellville, GA
Acura TSX
Awesome Service
I have been going to servics 1st auto 19 years. They have done great work on all my cars. I never had a problem . keep up the awesome work Kevin.

GM
Gregory M.
10/04/2019
Service first always does my car right.
Service first always does my car right. I have yet to need to complain them.

ET
Elaine T.
Acura RDX
Awesome job
I am always impressed with service provided. I really feel at home there and always know that I will be taken care of.

Sonja M. S.
10/01/2019
Service for Toyota Corolla
My car was serviced at this location and the customer service is absolutely awesome.
My reasons for taking my car to Service 1st Auto Care is the customer service and the honesty. This company does not try to rip you off, they provide honest work and Tamara is truly the best. I give this company 10 stars and would definitely recommend this location.

SY
Samuel P. Y.
Stone Mountain, GA
Toyota Sequoia
09/27/2019
It's concern for personal care
Great service. They put your service 1st and always consider you as family and a friend. No job is more important than the service we render of making you the client feel good about what we do as your car service provider

RA
Robert A.
Toyota Avalon
09/26/2019
Quality service, polite and knowledgable personnel and fair prices.
We have had our car serviced by Service 1st Auto Care for the past several years. We have found this service to be first rate!!!! Everyone Is polite starting with Tamara at the front desk. The workers are competent and knowledgeable and always very fair in their pricing. The prices are fair and much less than other entities for the same type service.

Carolyn B.
Lexus LS 400
09/19/2019
Excellent Care
This company has the right name for their business, "Service First", and I appreciate them.

GB
GaBrielle B.
Honda Civic Si
09/19/2019
Greatest service place for cars!!
I had no money and these people helped me diagnose my car with no charge they are literally angels. I noticed a customer was upset for sone reason and the receptionist made sure they had got a discount for their troubles. Overall best customer service!!!!