TH
quick efficient service
quick efficient service

Tim B.
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Tim said they always take care of things and are really honest.

Jack P.
06/27/2020 Category: Service
Jack said the staff was very knowledgeable, very friendly, they did a great job and it was done in a timely manner.

JOSEPH C.
Chevrolet Sonic
06/26/2020
Awesome Service
Brought my vehicle in for coolant leak. Car was checked thoroughly. No leak found. I was happy!

MV
Marty V.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
06/24/2020
They make it happen!
A replacement part was no longer available for my 2006 vehicle. Alison and her techs found an alternative solution to solve the problem. And, she kept in communication with me on the whole process. Kudos to the Service Garage!

PC
PATTY C.
Mitsubishi Outlander
06/17/2020
Always great services & a smile 😀
Always with a smile

Ramon B.
06/17/2020 Category: Service
Ramon it was pretty fast, and they were able to figure out the problem.

MARTY S.
Oshkosh, WI
Kia Sorento
06/09/2020
Actually caring and explaining and the time effort they take to do what needs to get done.
They do a wonderful job in all aspects to parts and repairs and checks. They make sure people are satisfied before leaving.

NM
NICK M.
Kaukauna, WI
06/09/2020
GREAT PRICES FOR QUALITY SERVICE
DID EXACTLY THE WORK WE AGREED UPON. NO HIDDEN COSTS OR FEES. THEY HAVE A WHOLE FLEET OF LOANER CARS AW WELL WHICH IS AWESOME. THEIR MAILING LIST IS AWESOME AND COMES WITH LOTS OF COUPONS AND SPECIALS. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

DAWN M.
Nissan Xterra
06/06/2020
The people - Allison is super helpful and they keep you informed as to what your looking at for cost. Very nice place.
I was referred from a friend at my job about the Service Garage. Times are tough for anyone and tossing money at your vehicle can be costly but the staff here at Service Garage are conscientious of this and keep you informed at what you are looking at before they just go ahead, unlike the place I was at prior - ummm- A and W towing and garage- did work without letting me know what was going on- and surprise - 1200 buck later? Sorry- nobody needs that kind of a surprise. Will definitely stay here! Love the dogs greeting me too!

AA
AMANDA A.
Greenleaf, WI
06/05/2020
Amazing
My van is running great thank you so much

MICHAEL G.
06/04/2020
Honesty and friendly
They have been very honest with me about my vehicle with what is wrong with it, how long it will take them to fix it, and how much will it cost. They are always willing to give me a loaner car if it is going to take long to fix. I have always had a good experience there.

DT
DAVID T.
Neenah, WI
06/04/2020
Good communication and fair price
Allison and her team were friendly and used great communication along the way. Pricing was fair and accurate to fix our Jeep. They fixed and got our vehicle back when they said they would. I highly recommend this place to fix your vehicle.

CHAD H.
De Pere, WI
05/29/2020
Exterior door handle fixed!
Back seat, exterior, driver's side door handle failed. I brought it in and it was fixed on time and it works great.

TERRY B.
Ford Edge
05/29/2020
Close to where I live and quick and great service
I called with a problem with my truck and that day they fit me in and it was all done by the time I got off of work. And they're very friendly. I'll be going there for all of my trucks needs.