MJ
Combined Locks, WI
Kia Sorento
11/20/2020
Awesome Job
I brought my car to the Service Garage and was updated the whole way through during the process. I had an oil leak and also needed an alignment. I was very comfortable sitting in their lobby while I waited for my car to be finished. I will definitely be back for any other problems that I incurre in the future.

KK
KATHY K.
Menasha, WI
11/19/2020
Change out summer to winter tires
Service garage found used rims for me so that I didn't have the expense and possible damage to my tires when i switch from summer to winter tires. New ones were very expensive.

RAMON B.
11/19/2020
Great place and service 👌
I really recommended will really like this place the always make sure everything is good

Buick Lucerne
11/18/2020
oil change
The job was done quickly and i well

Chrysler 300M
11/11/2020
Easy to work with
It was nice I was able to text them to set up the appointment as I usually work 50+ hours a week and to fit it in with their hours and my schedule. She was knowledgeable and answered my questions and explained everything needed. Thanks!

MK
MADELINE K.
11/09/2020
Very Accommodating & Kind!
Every time I have an issue with my car, they always make it easy for me to get it fixed! I am in and out quickly, and the issues are easily explained to me. Which is very helpful because I am definitely not an expert in that department!!

AA
AMANDA A.
Greenleaf, WI
11/05/2020
....
I was charged for diagnostic when i was told that it was covered by the warranty.

MV
Marty V.
11/03/2020
Warranty repair
Several months ago, I replaced a major part on my vehicle with a used one that Service Garage had provided (much more reasonably priced than a new one). They noticed it had failed and was leaking when I had my Jeep in for an oil change. Alison made an appointment with me to follow up and repair this problem. All was covered by their in-house warranty even though it was a used part. Very impressive and I'm extremely appreciative. Nice work!

RT
ROBERT T.
Marshfield, WI
Toyota Tundra 4WD
11/02/2020
They have been great to work with.
The company has been very responsive to any concerns that I have had. They made the repairs to my truck and covered them under their warranty so at no cost to me. The people in the front office are very friendly and helpful.

JANE M.
New London, WI
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/30/2020
Very thorough
The entire process was very professional and efficient. The communication prior was through a series of emails to
confirm and re-confirm my appointment. When I arrived, they were knowledgeable about my service needs and on
time to begin the work. The work was completed and the paperwork explained what was done and what will be
needed to do for future possible repairs.

SV
STEVEN V.
10/29/2020
This is the place you want to bring your vehicle to
Brought my car here for a clutch replacement, they had it done in a timely manner and did fantastic work. Kept me in the loop every step of the way. Good rates and they gave me the no b.s cost; no hidden fees, no “surprises”, nothing like that. Great group of individuals and would highly recommend to anyone.

Mark W.
10/28/2020
Great experience
Great service communication and fair pricing

JEFF C.
Nissan Versa
10/27/2020
Always quick to respond and without a doubt best service With honest pricing.

Nissan Maxima
10/23/2020
Completely satisfied
Car went in to get fixed and although it took awhile I knew I would be completely satisfied...and I was! Thank you for taking such good care of us!

DAWN M.
Nissan Xterra
10/23/2020
The staff, work great.
staff is great. Fair priced. Very accommodating and helpful.