BRADLEY M.
Scandinavia, WI
GMC Terrain
11/12/2019
Very Friendly
All staff are friendly, informative, professional, and proficient. Brought my vehicle in had my issues resolved in a timely manner. I am very satisfied with the job.

LV
LARRY V.
Greenville, WI
Lincoln Aviator
11/07/2019
Friendly, honest
They do excellent work and are very friendly, helpful and most of all honest. They don't rip you off like some others that do.

11/07/2019
My door handle broke on my truck, I called them and they got me in and fixed it the very next day. Great customer service!

WB
Warren B.
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Warren said Mark Brandon Michelle and the rest of the staff are friendly and nice people. He is always satisfied with their service.

AW
ANGELA W.
Mercedes-Benz ML500
10/24/2019
Mark
Only place and guy I will work with to help with any of my vehicles.

KK
KATHY K.
10/19/2019
They don't recommend I do unnecessary repairs
They do the service that you requested and give estimates on what is needed soon.

DOUG P.
Ford Flex
10/17/2019
People
Outstanding as usual !!!

RAMONA B.
10/16/2019
Honest
They were very thorough in finding the issue with my car, honest, and knowledgeable. I would definitely go back and definitely recommend them.

JESSICA R.
Poy Sippi, WI
10/12/2019
I really appreciated how quick my vehicle was serviced and how nice I was attended. Thank you!

VZ
VAUGHN Z.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/11/2019
Free loaner car
Free loaner car, fairly priced,

DOUG P.
Kia Soul
10/10/2019
Fast work!
Outstanding as usual Mark and Alison great job !!

JEFF C.
Mazda CX-9
10/08/2019
When the parts are available they are prompt.
Need more parts available on a regularly serviced vehicle. Plus this appears to be something that was fixed recently so the parts “should “ be out there. Mark is great at diagnostic issues but parts availability can sometimes be an issue.

Mark W.
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Mark said he ended up going back to this business this morning, they had to follow up on something that wasn't quite right, they corrected it and he was happy with it.

JULIO L.
10/01/2019
finish job quicker than most shop. friendly employes
they try to add you in the soon as possible, they are always honest on what needs to be done to the car.

MK
MARCIA K.
09/25/2019
Another happy customer
I just got my vehicle back and I am getting used to the fact that the stuttering engine issues I have had to deal with for the past year and a half are gone. I had the dealership that I bought it from try to "fix" it. You would think that a mechanic would realize that they didn't have it fixed if the problem isn't gone. Well the service garage actually did fix the problem and I am thrilled. I'm not going anywhere else to get my car worked on. They also saved me some money, and gave me a quote for another job that actually seems realistic. Communication was also greatly improved over my last visit.

LN
LOU N.
Dodge Avenger
09/24/2019
Staff and service...
Knowledgeable, courteous, friendly, and very helpful staff. Very convenient for me since they're located right in my neighborhood.

Josh K.
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Josh said he knows the guy running the facility, so he has worked with him before.

Don M.
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Don said the business was very good.

VM
Vishnu M.
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Vishnu said the staff let him provide his own oil.

CZ
Corey Z.
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Corey said the employees are able to get him in whenever he needs. The price is fair and the work is good.