LV
LARRY V.
Greenville, WI
Lincoln Aviator
03/01/2021
Honesty, the best policy!
I feel they always do a good job. When I have a problem they explain it to me. They are honest and don't try to have you do more repairs than needed. Reasonable price.
However, I was surprised that no one was wearing a mask when I came in to have my car serviced.

JAMES T.
Acura 3.2TL
02/25/2021
Budgets Best Friends
I brought my car in already knowing and expecting the worse. You guys confirmed my biggest fears. Got straight to the point and saved me from spending thousands and countless hours on a lost cause. I appreciate you all! Having the dogs there was also amazing!

TC
THOMAS C.
Kimberly, WI
02/25/2021
Very fast and efficient service. Really awesome they had a loaner car for us to use while our vehicle was being worked on. Highly recommend Service Garage. The dogs are very friendly too.

DAWN M.
Nissan Xterra
02/19/2021
went for an oil change, always good people to answer questions. Honest and friendly. Thanks again guys!

MARK M.
Green Bay, WI
02/12/2021
Just wow
Where can you get this kind of service for this cheap anywhere else. You are right u can't enough said great job Mike Bee.

JUAN M.
Green Bay, WI
Chrysler 300
02/05/2021
Excellent work guys
Great work on my vehicle I would come back in the future with any of my vehicle issues

MV
MARTY V.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
02/03/2021
Following factory specs.
I have an expensive vehicle that I’d prefer not to take back to the dealer for basic maintenance. Service Garage makes sure they have the factory specified oil, filter, antifreeze, etc., for the regular oil changes. Thanks for your extra efforts!

SN
SCOTT N.
Hortonville, WI
Chevrolet Suburban
01/26/2021
Good people
I’ve gone here with my 2 cars and the work is always great and it gets done on time

AL
ANGELA L.
Oshkosh, WI
GMC Acadia
Continue having issues
Paid them 6 grand with a year warranty. I havnt even driven the car 3,000 miles yet and have been back too the shop 3 times! Today being the 3rd and when I got home and went to leave again the vehicle didn’t start! Unbelievable!!!!!!

DAWN M.
Fusion trans
I worked with Alison .. and she was super helpful. The tech was thorough and knowledgeable on my car . And it runs great now thanks all!!

Menasha, WI
Lincoln Navigator
Great service!!
I’ve been very pleased every time I bring my vehicles to Service Garage. All the people there go out of there way to make sure my service goes smooth.

ST
STEVEN T.
Dodge Stratus
01/21/2021
Good Quality of work
I will always recommend to family and friends, Cousineau's. Friendly people, good customer service, and they stand by what they offer.

EO
EDWARD O.
Chrysler Town & Country SWB
01/20/2021
I now have heat!
Big thanks to you all for fixing my van. A heated vehicle is a wonderful thing! Ed.

MEGHAN H.
GMC Acadia
01/20/2021
Great Service!
Got my car in for a new battery very quickly!

DU
DUSTIN U.
Saturn L200
01/19/2021
Cost and time affective
Great work, good price. All within a reasonable time. Well done.