DOUG P.
Oshkosh, WI
Ford Flex
03/16/2019
Mark does an outstanding job as usual!
Mark always answers questions guickly and honestly ! Works is done fast and right , and I’am back on the road!!

03/15/2019
ALL THE GUYS ARE GREAT
MY GO TO PLACE

PB
Patti B.
Raleigh, NC
Cadillac Brougham
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Patti said her experience with the business was excellent, based on the results of the vehicle.

AK
Alan K.
Neenah, WI
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Alan said the employees provided good service.

MK
MARTY K.
Menasha, WI
03/05/2019
Customer Service
Mark did a fantastic job with communicating the issues with my vehicle. Will recommend Cousineau Auto in the future.

The owner I'm not to sure about...

Ronald B.
Neenah, WI
02/26/2019
Great service on my minivan
We always receive exemplary service on our vehicles from service garage. We cant ssy enough great things about the techs over there. Thanks very much.

MICHELE H.

AH
Allen H.
GMC Sonoma
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Allen said this business gave him a loaner vehicle and had his vehicle fixed in one day. They did a good job and he thanks them.

Dennis S.
Kaukauna, WI
GMC Envoy
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Dennis said he had to go back in for one issue. He does recommend them to others.

Tim B.
Toyota Avalon
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Tim said that the place is always flexible and friendly, and he'll be back.

EJ
Erik J.
Wisconsin
Volvo S60
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Erik said they seemed pretty helpful.

Mark W.
Menasha, WI
01/26/2019 Category: Service
Mark said 3 days after the service, the check engine light came on, and 8 days later, he looked and noticed that the dipstick was not put on all the way.

Buick Century
01/25/2019
GREAT SERVICE GREAT PEOPLE
GREAT PEOPLE GREAT SERVICE

NB
Nikki B.
Maryville, TN
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Nikki said the business was on time with the repair work.

Brian S.
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Brian said the staff were able to get him an appointment and he was right in. They did a good job, and were efficient.

MK
MARCIA K.
01/21/2019
No Over Charges, Just honest work done in a timely manner.
I brought my car here after the So Called "Warranty" I bought with my vehicle failed to cover any of the issues I had and the service garage wanted to overcharge me for every test they wanted to do. I was fed up. My sister and her husband had a vehicle worked on here and were full of praise for the work they had done for the money they spent. So when I had an issue I had my vehicle brought here to be fixed. Not only did they get it working again, they figured out a second issue and fixed that for a fraction of the cost compared to the dealer I was using for service. I am much happier now, and I will continue to have my vehicle serviced here.

Dan S.
Wisconsin
Chevrolet Avalanche
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Dan said all is good.

Green Bay, WI
Ford Expedition
01/12/2019
Very fast and good service

PE
PETE E.
Ford Econoline Cargo Van
01/10/2019
Top notch service, Mark and the guys are really on the ball.
I really like going to the GARAGE because I can trust them to fix my 20 year old van. The other places overcharge me or flat out tell me to go this garage or that garage. Hats off to all at "The Garage"

MICKY H.
Berlin, WI
Chevrolet Aveo
01/04/2019
Amazing Service with a Smile!!!
Did amazing work on my car, would definitely recommend to any of my friends or family, and have pointed a few random people in their direction as well. Mark is the best, your cars in good hands here.