BF
Brittney F.
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Brittney said the staff were very nice, they gave her a good deal and got the service done quickly.

07/10/2018
Willing to go the extra mile
The head service technician was knowledgeable and friendly. They were able to fix something no one else in the Valley was able to do and for far less than anywhere else when it came to labor costs. I would bring all my vehicles here for service.

DAN B.
Chevrolet Traverse
07/07/2018
Very good service
They did a fine job and fast

GT
Glenn T.
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Glenn said he likes the staff at this business and the service was good.

Richard B.
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Richard said they do a good job and they do what they are supposed to do. This business didn't try to push more work on him.

NB
Nikki B.
Menasha, WI
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Nikki said she would recommend the business.

Dennis S.
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Dennis said the business did a good job and he likes the prices.

ER
Erica R.
Nissan Sentra
06/09/2018 Category: Service
Erica said the service was good.

JOSEPH C.
Chevrolet Sonic
06/01/2018
Awesome Service!
Brandon handled our service needs. Love the car. Love the service. Thanks Brandon!

Mark B.
Brillion, WI
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Mark said they do a very good job.

BP
Ben P.
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Ben said it was his first time going to this business. The staff was easy to work with over the phone and in getting things done.

TH
Todd H.
Green Bay, WI
Chevrolet Aveo
04/28/2018 Category: Service
Todd said the staff did what he asked of them.

David M.
Larsen, WI
GMC Envoy
04/26/2018 Category: Service
David said the business did an excellent job and they also had a very friendly staff.

HN
Holly N.
Menasha, WI
Chrysler 200
04/20/2018 Category: Service
Holly said it was a quick experience and the staff did everything she needed them to. It was only an oil change and it was great.

MALINDA R.
New London, WI
Ford Expedition
04/15/2018
Great parts Dept, not happy with service dept
We purchased a rear end from Cousineau's, not a problem, Amber was very helpful. It comes in and my husbands out of town so I have no way to get it moved. Hubs says have them do it. They do it, said there were no issues, and I have it the same day (that's Wed). Well I go back Thurs because I'm hearing a noise, he tells me come back Wed and they'll schedule a look at it. Wednesday they hook up a diagnostic machine (which will NOT tell you if there is a problem with the work you did). Proceed to tell me a list of codes and that should be fixed. This visit wasn't supposed to be about codes!!! Then suddenly they're saying my noise is coming from the front end, and tell me the bearings, ball joints, and control arms need replacing. I call hubs working out of town he says have them fix it, codes and all. That was at 9:00 am Wed., at 12:30 some of my parts come in so they get me a TINY (I need the space of my large SUV because I'm chlosterphobic) loaner car. I call the next day (Thur) to check progress, I'm told it should be ready that afternoon. So I stop by after work, NOPE, not even close, so another day in that car. I call at lunch Friday, should be ready today. Told them I had to have it back that day. I'm off at 2 and go to shop... NOT READY. I inform them I'll wait. I'm trying to figure out why it took two days to get work done that shouldn't have taken that long. Especially since I was told there were no problems. I get SUV and go home, it feels better but I still hear the noise, and then, I suddenly end up in oncoming traffic. I go back Monday, tell them what's going on and explain that the front wheel is bowing out at an angle. They never aligned it, which is procedure when replacing front end parts. Owner agrees and has them align it. They have to send it out for that so it won't be until that afternoon, cool, I'll wait, I brought lunch and a book. Wow it was out to get alignment in 20 mins. I'm outta there by 10:15, and feel like it's finally done and fixed properly. NO, the thing still pulls extremely to the left AND the noise is still there. I'm beyond pissed. Tuesday, today, I take it to a different shop to have it looked over... It wasn't aligned probably, they didn't press the right, lower ball joint when they installed it, and it's 1/4 inch out of alignment, and the dust guard is rubbing on the rotor (grinding noise when I turn). So let's put that into a money perspective...rear end parts-$415, fluid and labor-$427, and codes and front end 'fixed'-$1400 just with them. Then there are two days of income missed by both of us to get this taken care of. Add that our costs to a second repair shop (I estimate another $200-$300) and we are in for over $2400. I'm not pleased at all. And when I called, I was told to bring it back in (after our 2400 mile round trip to visit family for Easter) so they can look at it....uh, LOOK is all you'll be doing to it. The last time I asked you to look at something you 'fixed' you didn't and you looked into other things to fix instead.

Richard G.
Buick LeSabre
04/08/2018
good people
We have used your garage several times and have told friends about you.

HV
HARRY V.
Oshkosh, WI
04/06/2018
I purchased a Chevrolet Trailblazer at Cousineau in 2015. After the purchase the vehicle required some repairs. This was done immediately and without charges! Many other car dealers would not do this after the purchase. No need to say that this kind of service to clients will spread faster than any advertisement. I have therefore directed a number of people to Cousineau.

RT
Renee T.
04/06/2018 Category: Service
Renee said she had not been informed that the repair facility was not open for business on Saturday. When she arrived there was no one there to assist her. Luckily there were some salespeople that were at this business that were able to assist her and she was able to retrieve her vehicle.

Jeff W.
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
04/03/2018
Oil change and tire leaking air.
Great turn around on time for oil change, and the repair went well on the tire, looks like just a leaking bead around the tire.

Excellent price on the repair we could not be happier. Jody Scott

TC
Tony C.
Chrysler 300
03/31/2018 Category: Service
Tony said he asked the staff to take a look at his vehicle and. He dropped it off on a Thursday and never got a call back that whole day. He had to call the next day, and they didn't communicate with him.