ER
Erin R.
Evans Mills, NY
05/22/2018 Category: Service
Erin said she had an oil change done on her vehicle and it didn't take long. This business always accepts her coupon.

Don B.
Saturn Outlook
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Don said the work he brought it in for was fine. It would have been a great experience if his engine cover had been put back on.

TP
Tisa P.
Kia Sedona
05/04/2018 Category: Service
Tisa said she always has a good time with the staff. They know her name as soon as she walks into the business. She likes the people there, and the atmosphere.

Russ M.
05/01/2018 Category: Service
Russ said the staff gave him a straight answer on what was wrong, he liked the service they gave, and they did everything they needed to do.

WB
William B.
Chevrolet Pickup
04/21/2018
Great people but ridiculous prices!!!!
I am beyond upset and will never bring my vehicle there again. Great work but ridiculous over priced and charged me for parts I did not need!!! I will do everything in my power to see that not another soldier takes his vehicle to you. That includes never referring anyone I know personato you that is unless of course they want ripped off
JENNIFER H. from Service Plus Automotive responded on 04/23/2018

William, I am sorry you feel this way and that you would not discuss your concerns with me on the phone.  If you would like to discuss this further, please give me a call at 315-773-3400.  Jennifer Hulbert

KW
Kurt W.
Hyundai Accent
04/18/2018
Very friendly and work was competed quickly
Friendly helpful staff, a review analysis of what they accomplished on my safety inspection was texted to me before I left the appointment and they were on time and quick with it. A great experience after only 1 visit.

AW
Andrew W.
04/16/2018 Category: Service
Andrew said the business provided good customer service, the prices were good and they had a good location.

KN
Kristen N.
04/13/2018
Great service as usual. I am always pleased with the service I receive from Service Plus Automotive. This was my third visit and I will continue to return.

Marlisa B.
04/13/2018
Every time there is something wrong with my car, I know that if I take it here for it’s rep that I will get good friendly service at a decent price and they will explain to me what is going on.

Rick G.
Black River, NY
Nissan Versa
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Rick said the staff is nice and he's going back there again for an inspection. He thought it was pretty good and it was his son's vehicle. It was great service.

Matthew G.
Yonkers, NY
04/10/2018
Staff was excellent
Went in for inspection, was done before I knew it. Informed me of service that was recommended, didn’t force anything on me. Very helpful and friendly. Excellent experience overall

Anne M.
04/10/2018 Category: Service
Anne said everything was good.

TP
Tina P.
Black River, NY
04/05/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Mary Anne. She said the employees were pleasant. She did not have to wait long on her service.

Richard C.
Carthage, NY
Kia Sorento
04/04/2018 Category: Service
Richard said it's good service and they treat him really well.

KD
Kevin D.
03/22/2018
Excellent service and friendly staff. Will return here for future car trouble I have

KT
Kathleen T.
Calcium, NY
Honda Civic Cpe
03/20/2018
Great customer service fast getting in. Doesnt tell you you need something when you dont

AP
Ashley P.
Dodge Journey
03/15/2018 Category: Service
Ashley said she her vehicle was towed there. The price changed 3 times. The phone staff got very nasty with her and stated she could come pick up vehicle because she was tired talking with her over the phone. They charged $98 for a diagnostic test.
JENNIFER H. from Service Plus Automotive responded on 03/19/2018

Ashley, I again apologize for not meeting the level of customer services that we regularly meet with our customers.  I also apologize if any part of our conversation came off as nasty.  I know we were trying to explain our process for both the diagnostic testing and our financing programs.  I do hope you have found a shop that will take care of your vehicle's needs.  Thank you for sharing your honest feedback with me.  Jennifer Hulbert, Owner, Service Plus Automotive

Jason D.
03/14/2018
Customer service was very nice, the employees are very knowledgeable.

AT
Adam T.
Dodge Avenger
03/14/2018
Excellent service!
The staff was friendly. I took my car in for inspection. It had a leak from a rusted oil pan. They also replaced my tires. The best part is that they gave me a ride home. What business does that for you?

They went above and beyond with their service. And the price was reasonable as well.

WB
William B.
Jeep Patriot
03/14/2018 Category: Service
William said the staff were very friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful.