LH

Brian T.
Nissan Pathfinder
06/06/2016
Friendly, straight-forward and thorough
I felt cared about as a customer. I possible needed as additional service but they weren't pushy at all. Also, found a hard to find rattle under my vehicle with some extra effort and took care of it. Great experience all around!

CF
Corrine F.
06/04/2016
Obvious choice
It's an obvious choice taking my vehicles here, they were quick to diagnose a problem the dealer couldn't figure out.

KF
Kim F.
Honda Accord
06/04/2016
Thank you!
Great service and info on my car and potential car for my daughter. Will be back!

Andrea S.
Buick Enclave
05/23/2016
The customer service is top notch. I wish more businesses held themselves to this standard.
I have taken both my personal and business auto to Shade Tree. They are always helpful and professional. This last time I took my personal car in for an oil change and forgot to tell them about my tail light being out. They took care of changing it without me asking. It proves to me they are checking everything and are honest about what they are doing. They are always friendly and prompt as well!

EM
Emilio M.
05/23/2016
Highly recommended!
I was in for a faulty AC and the work was done quickly. I was able to get in the next day and was able to secure a loaner vehicle.

BD
Ben D.
05/20/2016
Integrity, with service beyond your expectations
I've been using Shade Tree Auto for years. My only regret is I didn't find them sooner.

Clint & Dustin, thank you!

Ben Digmann
Commercial Real Estate Broker

Jason G.
Kia Spectra
05/18/2016
Wonderful service, as always!
Always a pleasant experience!

Jeanne G.
Chrysler 300
05/17/2016
Shade tree auto
Good staff, honest auto repair shop.

LH
Lisa H.
05/15/2016
Patient and Thorough
I appreciated the time both of the front office guys took to explain the issues, and help me understand & plan the needed repairs vs the 'eventually' repairs. We will be back!
Clint D. from Shade Tree Auto responded on 05/16/2016

Thanks for the review, Lisa! Dustin does a great job explaining the inspections!

SA
Stuart A.
Urbandale, IA
05/15/2016
Staff are knowledgeable, professional and prove excellent service
Always happy with services at Shade Tree. And the comprehensive vehicle reports are great for record keeping. Staff never pushy...but honest about recommendations. They get services completed in a very timely manner every time I go.
Clint D. from Shade Tree Auto responded on 05/16/2016

Thanks, Stuart! We're glad you like the service!

Todd M.
05/11/2016
Superior service with a trusted business
Shade Tree Auto is the only place I take my cars and truck. They have been a trusted business providing me great insight and expertise. The customer experience is far superior to any other auto repair business.

Matt S.
Buick Regal
04/21/2016
Highly recomend
Always great service when I go to these guys. Clean, professional and honest with out trying to up sell on stuff that doesn't need done.

Jeremy M.
Waukee, IA
04/19/2016
April 18, 2016 Service
This service call marks the 4th time my vehicle has been at this shop. Prior to Shade Tree all of my vehicles where serviced at the same shop for roughly 10 years. My previous shop did a great job on a consistent basis and there was nothing they did to make me switch. I received a referral to Shade Tree from a trusted friend that shared they were a premier shop and was the only place he would take his car. So when the need arose to have my 06 Audi A8L looked at, I thought I would give them a shot. I could not have been happier with that decision. Since that visit Shade Tree has performed the following services on my vehicle; oil change, replace alternator drive belt, replace rear brake pads, replace rear tail lamp, mount and balance complete set of new tires, coordinate refinishing of rims, replace headlamp bulb, repair and replace air suspension control valve and front strut assembly, and repair and replace a license plate electrical harness. I have been more than satisfied with not only the quality of the work that has been performed on my Audi but also with the high level of professionalism that each member of Shade Tree has shown from the ownership on down. They make it easy to do business with, I always know what is being done to my vehicle and the up front cost, and I trust the advice they provide. Although no one wants their car in the shop I have no hesitation sending my friends to Shade Tree when the need arises and this will be the shop my vehicles are serviced from this point on!

Kathy M.
04/17/2016
another great experience.
Big thank you to Shade Tree. They fixed my car, reasonable price and I didn't spend my time worrying about anything while it was in their shop.

Rob W.
04/14/2016
Quick and thorough
Great experience

Scott H.
04/08/2016
Trustworthy and knowledgable
Just my second visit but not often I go to a place that they take total care of you but you feel like a friend.

Janelle D.
04/07/2016
Awesome customer service!
I absolutly love that I can borrow a car for the day while my car is being fixed!

AC
Amanda C.
04/06/2016
Recommend unnecessary repairs
In my last 2 visits, it has been recommended that I have over $1,000 worth of repairs completed on my vehicle. After both times, I took the list to multiple service locations and my vehicle was inspected. Each time, I was told the repairs were not necessary and it looked like they were just out to make money. I will not continue to give them my business.
Clint D. from Shade Tree Auto responded on 04/07/2016

Amanda,
I understand that you would be upset if we had recommended work that you did not think needed to be addressed. We noted that the work we recommended last visit was actually completed at another location, and part of what we suggested yesterday was to address the issues with those repairs being completed improperly. The remaining work was maintenance suggested by the owner's manual, and verified with pictures on our inspection. I'm not sure why you were told these items weren't needed, or why you then had them repaired anyway. We apologize for not relaying this information to you in a better manor, and would like the opportunity to walk through every item we recommended with you. We respect your decision to use the repair shop of your choice, we hope you would give us that opportunity in the future. If you would like to discuss this personally in detail, please call me at your convenience. Thank you, Clint Dudley 515-986-5367.

KW
Katie W.
Urbandale, IA
03/21/2016
Outstanding Service
I discovered that I had a nail in my tire while I was at lunch. Luckily, it happened to be an Urbandale Chamber of Commerce luncheon, and Clint was there. He helped me get my vehicle to Shade Tree, and then even offered to let me use one of their loaner vehicles while my tire was being fixed/replaced. They called me almost right away the next morning and told me they had been able to patch my tire, and that my car was ready to be picked up. I was blown away by their service and I will definitely be taking my vehicle here for everything going forward.
Clint D. from Shade Tree Auto responded on 03/21/2016

Thank you, Katie! We're glad we could help out.