Shadowoods Auto Center Inc

Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5rating 4.3333333
Overall Rating 3.6666667/5Overall Rating 3.6666667/5Overall Rating 3.6666667/5rating 3.6666667rating 3.6666667

TO
Tom O.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
04/28/2018
SERVICE!
Richard / Nicole
Great service-appreciate all you done for Us.
Will call to set an appointment for tire alignment
Thanks again
TO’
===

Chanda S.
04/25/2018
Great Customer Service.
I've been a customer at the Shadowoods Auto Center for many years and Rich and his staff have always provided exemplary customer service. Rich is honest and has always been diligent in resolving issues with my vehicle.
Richard T., Owner from Shadowoods Auto Center Inc responded on 04/26/2018

Thank you Chanda!
It's been 12 years -- wow! Time flies:)
Thanks & God Bless!

GS
Gerry S.
Jeep Liberty
04/23/2018
got us in, in the last minute, did a great job
Family member was going to be heading back to college. When her brakes went out in her 2004 Liberty. Shadowoods Auto Center was able to get the vehicle in on a Saturday complete all the work and have her on the road that evening at a very fair price. Outstanding Services

Thank you Gerry!
I am so glad your daughter's brakes were fixed and she is off to college.

Michalyn G.
04/22/2018
The best thing about Shadowoods is the people who work there. They treat you like family!

Thank you Michalyn!
We do what we love -- helping our customers the best way we can.

Sandra B.
Warren, MI
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
04/21/2018
The friendly atmosphere!
I appreciate their honesty and professionalism! Also, Rich who I believe is the owner appears to be a Godly man, because he will say things like "God bless You" and "Have A Bless Day."
Richard T., Owner from Shadowoods Auto Center Inc responded on 04/24/2018

We try ourbest to help our customers.

DT
Don T.
New Baltimore, MI
04/21/2018
The best place to have any auto repair done
Always take my vehicles to Rich, always treated the best, never have to worry about the work being performed

Thank you Don!
I appreciate your review and friendship.

Kyle B.
Jeep Cherokee
04/19/2018
The Usual
As always there were no problems....The techs know their stuff & always do a great job plus everyone who works there is polite & friendly....Great place to hang out while your car is being serviced

Thank you Kyle!
The place to hang out -- I like that.

PP
Patricia P.
Harrison Township, MI
Jeep Patriot
04/19/2018
Timely and courtesy service. Quick and complete!
Richard T., Owner from Shadowoods Auto Center Inc responded on 04/24/2018

We try to do our best every day.

Chuck M.
Saturn VUE
04/18/2018
Very professional
The staff was great, they made you feel at home while you wait.The mechanics did a excellent job.They had snacks & drinks for you no charge.
Richard T., Owner from Shadowoods Auto Center Inc responded on 04/18/2018

So happy to hear this Chuck!  I'm glad we fixed your serpentine belt.  Have a great spring..

LN
Laurie N.
04/16/2018
Customer Service.
As usual Shadowoods provides excellent customer service.

Thank you Laurie!
New tires are the best...they make your vehicle feel brand new.

SK
Sarah K.
04/13/2018
Once Again!!!
I have been taking my car to Shadowoods Service Center for many years and would not trust anyone else with my car. Their trustworthiness and loyalty to their customers is beyond measure. Rich and his staff of technicians and ladies up front are so very helpful and courteous. His ladies up front are also very knowledgeable about cars. His technicians are very knowledgeable and you won't find a better staff of techs. who know their cars ins and outs. Many of their technicians who have been there a long time have either retired or still there. Rich, the owner, who has been there for many years has a very honest and reputable business. You can't find that distinction at too many car care places. Thanks Rich and ALL your staff for your loyalty when it comes to your customers.

Thank you Sarah!
We appreciate you very much.

SD
Sharon D.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
Dodge Caravan
03/23/2018
God bless!
Great service and good prices. As a Christian, I especially love that your receipt says "Thank you and God bless!" I also like that fact that you are closed on Sundays to worship God. I posted my receipt on Facebook and I hope some of my fellow Christians will bring you their business. I wish more businesses had your conviction. To God be the glory!
Richard T., Owner from Shadowoods Auto Center Inc responded on 03/27/2018

Wow! Thank you Sharon, we so appreciated this.  We try to do the best we can to help people and stay true to our beliefs.

Meng L.
Honda Civic Si
03/23/2018
Car die on me on my way to work. Brought it in for service and to check out if they can fix it. After finding the source of the problem, took them only two days to resolve the issue and for a reasonable price as well. Where other places may take days and cost more. Definitely the go to place for to resolve your car issues.
Richard T., Owner from Shadowoods Auto Center Inc responded on 03/27/2018

Thank you Meng for you review!
I am glad that we were able to get your Honda Civic running again.  It's never a good time to have a car problem -- think maintenance to avoid future break downs.

DT
Don T.
New Baltimore, MI
03/21/2018
As always, everything went great. The service and the people are top notch.
Richard T., Owner from Shadowoods Auto Center Inc responded on 03/21/2018

Thank you Don for the review!
It was great seeing you. Take care,

John M.
Buick Rendezvous
03/20/2018
Leaky
Good work without long wait.
Richard T., Owner from Shadowoods Auto Center Inc responded on 03/20/2018

Thank you John for your review!
I am so glad we were able to get yourRendezvous running well again.

LN
Laurie N.
03/19/2018
Customer Service
Great customer service.
Richard T., Owner from Shadowoods Auto Center Inc responded on 03/27/2018

Thank you Laurie for your review.
It's wonderful how you are active in maintaining your Sonata -- well done!
God Bless.

SK
Sarah K.
03/17/2018
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
RICH AND ALL STAFF: Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for the FANTASTIC SERVICE you all have provided for my car for so many years now. Your kindnesses have exceeded all my expectations. I look forward to continuing the same exact service you have always given to me and my car. Bless all of you!!! God has enriched me to find such a loyal and trustworthy place for so many years and the years to come for the excellent service you provide.

Dear Sarah,
Thank you so much for this fantastic review -- we are blessed!  We love helping people and turning a problem around. We also look forward to many years with you.

AC
Alan C.
Warren, MI
03/16/2018
Service was provided efficiently and on time.
Service was done as I requested along with the recommendations given to me by the Shadowoods Auto Center owner, Richard. Completely satisfied. They definitely help keep track of service that may be needed before it causes a more serious issue.

Alan,
Maintenance is crucial.  We hope to have all of our customers realize this.  Thank you for your review.

Matt M.
Grosse Pointe, MI
Chrysler Town & Country SWB
03/15/2018
As always, Richard explained exactly what work I needed to do (and not do) and delivered in a timely, affordable manner.

Matt,
Thank you for your review! It's wonderful that your Town & Country received the recommendations needed.  It's always our pleasure to help!
God Bless.

PV
Petra V.
Jaguar X-TYPE
03/09/2018
responsability,professionalism,quality!
All personals=very cooperative,respectfull,clients&job dedicated;Responsability,professionalism,quality goes in each detail!Nice people&hospitality a+;Warranted work/jobs;IT'S a pleasure2stay&come back every time you need theirs services!KEEP STRON YOUR HARD&GOOD WORK!MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL THERE!SUCCES &PROSPERITY!
Richard T., Owner from Shadowoods Auto Center Inc responded on 03/12/2018

Thank you Petra!
We try very hard to do our best...I will let the team know about your review.