Overall Rating 4.34/5Overall Rating 4.34/5Overall Rating 4.34/5Overall Rating 4.34/5rating 4.34

Overall Rating 4.7241366/5Overall Rating 4.7241366/5Overall Rating 4.7241366/5Overall Rating 4.7241366/5rating 4.7241366
Overall Rating 2.2069002/5Overall Rating 2.2069002/5rating 2.2069002rating 2.2069002rating 2.2069002

LG
Lois G.
Kansas City, KS
2016 Hyundai Elantra
02/05/2019 Category: Service
service personnel
I worked with Thomas and I am very pleased. He took pictures of my car's rodent damage and worked with my insurance agent.
ERNESTO A. from Shawnee Mission Hyundai responded on 02/05/2019

We greatly appreciate the feedback. Thank you for the five star review. We look forward to your next service visit. Thank you.

CD
Carol D.
Lenexa, KS
02/03/2019 Category: Service
Poor turn around town for servicd
Used to be a great place for service but no longer true.
ERNESTO A. from Shawnee Mission Hyundai responded on 02/04/2019

We greatly appreciate the feedback. I do appologize for any inconvenience.  Your input is very important to us as it gives us insight on areas that we can improve on. Thank you for the review, have a great day.

Mission Hills, KS
02/03/2019 Category: Service
Poorly trained staff - not delivering vehicule on time
Went there for a simple oil change. Staff told me 1.5 hours. Had to wait 4 hours. When I asked the employee to work on my car after 3 hours he said: “if you want you car I will have it here now. But no service was done”. When I asked the manager that this dealership had always issue with the timing he said: “yes, this place is a mess and I feel embarrassed. But I have just a little more time before retiring”. I guess this is not acceptable....
ERNESTO A. from Shawnee Mission Hyundai responded on 02/03/2019

Shawnee Mission, KS
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Timely service
Only thing I would request an improvement on is make the shuttle service go until 6pm. Excellent driver, but it would be nice if they were available a little bit longer than 3pm.
ERNESTO A. from Shawnee Mission Hyundai responded on 02/02/2019

2014 Hyundai Tucson
01/31/2019 Category: Service
Must provide explanations to customers so they can be informed of what they are paying for
Must take the time to provide explanations to customers so they know what all their money is going towards.
ERNESTO A. from Shawnee Mission Hyundai responded on 01/31/2019

We greatly appreciate the feedback. I do appologize for any inconvenience.  Your input is very important to us as it gives us insight on areas that we can improve upon. I will address this with my staff as this is not how we conduct business. Thank you for the review.

Shawnee Mission Hyundai

2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/31/2019 Category: Service
Slow service
Good but slow service for a mere oil change.
ERNESTO A. from Shawnee Mission Hyundai responded on 01/31/2019

Olathe, KS
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Fixed a problem and took the time to discover the problem was still warrantied under the 10/100,000 powertrain warranty
I like this dealership's service department, they are friendly and are straight up about what needs fixed right away, or what can wait. One problem I had with my car (driver's heated seat) seemed to be working on the day they inspected it. That was disappointing, as I'm still not certain the heater is working correctly.
ERNESTO A. from Shawnee Mission Hyundai responded on 01/29/2019

We greatly appreciate the feedback. Thank you for the review. I do apologize for any inconvenience and would like to discuss this further with you. Please call me at your earliest convenience. I would like to get the vehicle into the shop to see if we can properly address the seat heater concern, and I will also look into the email situation to see if I can get this corrected for you. Any insight or input on the service visit is important to us. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you and have a great day.

Scott S.
Lenexa, KS
01/28/2019 Category: Service
Nice
Friendly and very clean

Kansas City, KS
01/27/2019 Category: Service
Great service, people were very helpful in addressing any questions.

AP
Amy P.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
01/27/2019 Category: Service
This is the first time since I can remember that I only had to wait an hour for an oil change. Gabriel was AMAZING.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
Attentive to Needs
The service department staff are terrific. Adam and Gabe take time to explain the car mechanics to you, they are patient and polite, and they go above and beyond to make sure you are satisfied with your car service.
MARK R H., Parts and Service Director from Shawnee Mission Hyundai responded on 01/26/2019

Thank you for the response. Our staff appreciates it.Have a good day.

BD
Brenea D.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Great!
Always great service! The staff is excellent and really good at answering questions and explaining things.

Thanks for the review.We look forward to your next visit.

MK
Mary K.
Stilwell, KS
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Better than last time
I brought my Santa Fe back for a recall. My service representative and timeliness of work were much improved over my last visit. I think they are trying to make things better.
MARK R H., Parts and Service Director from Shawnee Mission Hyundai responded on 01/25/2019

Thanks for the review. Have a good day.

Lees Summit, MO
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Another Satisfied Customer
Thank you for helping me to better understand my vehicle which I've had for 2 years.

Thanks for the response.I'm happy our staff was able to help.Have a good day.

BV
Brian V.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/24/2019 Category: Service
SERVICE!
Over the top customer service..
Service reps hustling to get everyone in and out as quickly as they could, while doing a thorough job on my vehicle..

Thanks for the survey.It is much appreciated. Have a good. day.

Judith H.
01/23/2019 Category: Service
I was pleasantly surprised at the service that I received. Gabriel was very professional and I would ask for him the next time I come in for service. The recall was taken care of and I was advied of some future service that I will need. I appreciate this as now I can budget for the next service.
ERNESTO A. from Shawnee Mission Hyundai responded on 01/24/2019

2009 Hyundai Elantra
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Review
Thanks
ERNESTO A. from Shawnee Mission Hyundai responded on 01/23/2019

Mark M.
01/22/2019 Category: Service
On time, professional, and attention to detail.
ERNESTO A. from Shawnee Mission Hyundai responded on 01/22/2019

Jen D.
01/21/2019 Category: Service
Dropped my car for a recall service and oil change. Experienced great customer service from everyone I came in contact with that day. Will definitely return.
ERNESTO A. from Shawnee Mission Hyundai responded on 01/21/2019

Scott H.
2010 Hyundai Veracruz
01/20/2019 Category: Service
Very professional, kept me updated on my car's progress...
ERNESTO A. from Shawnee Mission Hyundai responded on 01/21/2019