Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5rating 4.33

Overall Rating 4.6938761/5Overall Rating 4.6938761/5Overall Rating 4.6938761/5Overall Rating 4.6938761/5rating 4.6938761
Overall Rating 2.1875006/5Overall Rating 2.1875006/5rating 2.1875006rating 2.1875006rating 2.1875006

Chevelle H.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Customer
Fast, Clean. and neat waiting area. Free water, coffee, fruit, snacks. Desk and plugs for phone or computer

CL
Carroll L.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Service is thorough and fast.

2009 Hyundai Sonata
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Warranty work above and beyond.
Great!
MICHAEL W. from Shawnee Mission Hyundai responded on 11/10/2018

Thank you for your high praise, truly enjoy working with you! See you for your next service! Hope you had an amazing anniversary.

Leavenworth, KS
11/10/2018 Category: Service
My service
Good job

WE GREATLY APPRECIATE THE FEED BACK. THANK YOU FOR FILLING OUT THE SURVEY

Rafael C.
2012 Hyundai Veloster
Great Sevice
Had a great experience with the guys at Hyundai. Clear communication, and very helpful. Will definitely be coming back to service my car! My service consultant Michael West was very knowledgeable, and really accommodating.

Thanks,
MICHAEL W. from Shawnee Mission Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you so much for the compliment and your business. Look forward to your next service. Let me know if I can ever be of any help.

RT
Richard T.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Looking Out For The Customer
The tech did a good job of identifying what I needed done and communicating it to me. One a previous visit, a coupon didn't get applied so the tech compensated with a free oil change on my next visit. He put it in my account. I had forgotten on this visit but the tech saw the notes and asked me about it. He applied the free oil change to my invoice. The two different techs did a great job of taking care of me and making sure that I was satisfied.
ERNESTO A. from Shawnee Mission Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

WE GRATELY APPECIATE THE FEED BACK. THANK YOU FOR FILLING OUT THE SURVEY.

-ERNESTO ARELLANO SERVICE DRIVE MANAGER WITH SHAWNEE MISSION HYUNDAI

Robert B.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/09/2018 Category: Service
My Service Adviser was Great!
I was a little worried about servicing my 2015 Genesis 3.8 Sedan. I have never owned a Hyundai before and have been very impressed with the service staff. I have had the car in twice. The first time was for standard maintenance and the second was for a drive-train issue. Both times, my service adviser was very helpful and the service was handled well. I fully recommend Shawnee Mission Hyundai service center.
ERNESTO A. from Shawnee Mission Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

WE GREATLY APPRECIATE THE FIVE STAR REVIEW. THANK YOU.

-ERNESTO ARELLANO, SERVICE DRIVE MANAGER AT SHAWNEE MISSION HYUNDAI.

MO
Marilyn O.
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Fast,friendly service- comfortable surroundings to wait while service is being done.
Do one tires to push further service or new replacements for your car while you are there.

WE GREATLY APPRECIATE THE FIVE STAR REVIEW. THANK YOU

Lawrence, KS
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Awesome Service
They once again did a great job with my car.
MARK R H., Parts and Service Director from Shawnee Mission Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Thanks for the review. We appreciate your input.

Prairie Village, KS
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Well coordinated service visit.
Well coordinated visit (day of). Appreciate the shuttle service. Would be beneficial to have loaner program for certain customers where the shuttle timing does not work. Also, I called a few weeks prior to the visit and found out there was a service campaign and that they would order parts. I was not called when the part arrived to schedule the service. I ended up calling myself and it was there. It worked out in the end.

WE GREATLY APPRECIATE THE FIVE STAR REVIEW, THANK YOU

ERNESTO ARELLANO- SERVICE DRIVE MANAGER AT SHAWNEE MISSION HYUNDAI

SP
Susan P.
Kansas City, KS
2008 Hyundai Accent
Great customer service!
I've been bringing my 2008 Accent here for years so when the "check engine" light came on recently, I called and got an appointment for the next day (!) which was a relief. Turned out it was a minor problem, but the service mechanic drove it home that night to double-check, AND had to put gas in since I'd let it get below a quarter of a tank, AND didn't charge me for the gas! I love these guys.

WE GREATLY APPRECIATE THE FIVE STAR REVIEW. THANK YOU

ERNESTO ARELLANO- SERVICE DRIVE MANAGER AT SHAWNEE MISSION HYUNDAI.

11/05/2018 Category: Service
Good service. I have had good experience with this dealership for five years except for a problem with tires. I will not buy tires from them again.

WE GREATLY APPRECIATE THE FIVE STAR REVIEW. THANK YOU.

ERNESTO ARELLANO- SERVICE DRIVE MANAGER AT SHAWNEE MISSION HYUNDAI.

Fort Scott, KS
2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Great at making repairs but plan an entire day!
This place is great for working on your cars and the staff is very knowledgeable. Fixed all the issues my vehicle was having and gave me a detailed report of the actual problem and the repair.
Unfortunately if time is a big deal as is with me, you had better plan on spending a majority of your day here or have someone pick you up.
ERNESTO A. from Shawnee Mission Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

WE GRATELY APPRECIATE YOUR FIVE STAR REVIEW. THANK YOU.

-ERNESTO ARELLANO SERVICE CONSULTANT WITH SHAWNEE MISSION HYUNDAI.

11/02/2018 Category: Service
Great service.
Efficient, timely, courteous.
ERNESTO A. from Shawnee Mission Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Olathe, KS
11/01/2018 Category: Service
Pointing out a problem another dealer missed
I had previously serviced my Hyundai at another dealer. My vehicle was always in "great shape". At Shawnee Mission Hyundai, they told me right away that a steering coupler was failing and needed to be replaced -- AND, that the repair was UNDER WARRANTY! Now I wonder why my former dealer failed to mention this during my last service with them??? Oh well, they are in my rear view mirror and I'll take my car to SM Hyundai. BTW, my previous dealer had warned me that my brakes were going to be needing replaced soon ... SM Hyundai disagreed with that and said that I have more time that the previous dealer let on. WOW! Honesty! Love it!!!
SENG H. from Shawnee Mission Hyundai responded on 11/01/2018

Hey Greg! Thank you for the kind words. I look forward to your next visit. Give me a call when you're ready for those brakes.

-Thomas

Shawnee, KS
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Lack of communication
During the time of checking in and paying the bill, there was little to no conversation. Never explained the service completed, the bill and all the random fees. I went in for a $19.95 oil change and left with a $43 bill. My fault for not asking more.
MARK R H., Parts and Service Director from Shawnee Mission Hyundai responded on 11/02/2018

We apologize on our staff on how you were handled.With your input if helps us address the issue with our staff.Have a good day.

RL
Ronald L.
Grandview, MO
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Rushed
Recall and oil change was done in a timely manner but 27 point check was not communicated and listing of needed repairs was not communicated. Service people seemed in a hurry to rush me thru and out of the maintenance area.
ERNESTO A. from Shawnee Mission Hyundai responded on 10/31/2018

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INPUT.

WE WILL TAKE THIS AND TURN IT INTO A LEARNING EXPERIENCE.

PS
Pamela S.
Shawnee, KS
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Very Professional
The service department was very professional and efficient. Ernesto called me with recommendations for additional services that would be over and above the quoted price. I like that the service department is open on Saturdays.
ERNESTO A. from Shawnee Mission Hyundai responded on 10/31/2018

THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT REVIEW. IT IS GREATLY APPRECIATED.

EF
E F.
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Service & Recall Notices
None
MARK R H., Parts and Service Director from Shawnee Mission Hyundai responded on 10/30/2018

Thanks for the response. Our staff appriciaite it.