Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5rating 4.33

Overall Rating 4.7021266/5Overall Rating 4.7021266/5Overall Rating 4.7021266/5Overall Rating 4.7021266/5rating 4.7021266
Overall Rating 2.2127647/5Overall Rating 2.2127647/5rating 2.2127647rating 2.2127647rating 2.2127647
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Deborah S.
Kansas City, MO
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Great sevice
The staff is extremely professional and courteous. My car was serviced well, with great communication about what was needed.

KO
Karla O.
09/23/2018 Category: Service
Oil consumption test to determine if the problem is my car or an oil change gone wrong.
The service is friendly and the facilities are great. The last time I got an oil change on my car there was grease all over my car's interior and a few weeks later oil would not even register on the dip stick. One of two things - either my car is using oil (unlikely) or the mechanic got distracted and forgot to put oil in my car. I am now having to do one of their "oil consumption" tests to see if my car is using oil or if the problem was with their mechanic. I have to return to the dealership every 1,000 so they can check my oil. Either way this is a bad thing.....I either have a lemon of a car, or their mechanic made a very bad mistake.

David P.

Cheryl B.
Kansas City, KS
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Service is good
Thomas was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about the problem with my car.
MARK R H., Parts and Service Director from Shawnee Mission Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for responding to our survey. Our staff really appreciates it.Have a good day.

Louisburg, KS
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Mixed Review
My visit this time was great. I don't know if I will return as a repeat customer.
MARK R H., Parts and Service Director from Shawnee Mission Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Thanks for the input. We will work with our staff to improve on relationship with the customer.Your input is appreciated.

KJ
Kevin J.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Brake Job
Called dealership directly and got in that day. I was impressed with the quick time it took as I waited for new front brakes and turning the rotor.

SUGGESTION: I do not like the fact that most service appointments are generally sent to a scheduling service vs. being able to make the appointment directly with the service department.
MARK R H., Parts and Service Director from Shawnee Mission Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thanks for input. Now that you have a service  advisor Thomas Her feel free to call our service dept and ask to speak directly to him.This will enable him to book your appointment direct.Have a good day.

EW
Eldon W.
Bedford, IA
2015 Hyundai Accent
09/18/2018 Category: Service
friendly, fast, accurate
Keep it up and you'll be GREAT!

Thanks for the input. It helps our staff get even better. Have a good day and see you for your next service.

2010 Hyundai Sonata
t
THOMAS HERR AND OTHER EMPLOYEES. VERY PROFESSIONAL.
MARK R H., Parts and Service Director from Shawnee Mission Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thanks for the response.Helps our staff keep doing a good job.

Richard R.
Honest, dependable work
I have found the vehicle service to be completely competent and straightforward. They don't invent problems to drive up the service bill.

Thank you for having us service your car. Have a good day.

GL
Gerald L.
Kansas City, MO
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/17/2018 Category: Service
1. I was in and out for serice as I was told I would be. 2. I found I was "lied" to by the salesman I bought my Sana Fe From.
While I was waiting for my car, I checked the showroom for new Sana Fe's. While there I checked on trading my car in and talked to a salesman, telling him what I was told when I bought my Santa Fe. 1. I wanted a Santa Fe with the third row of seats along with an electric tail gate, compass and sensor in the side mirrors when a vehicle is close to me. I (and my wife) was told these options were not available when I bought a Santa Fe, I also wanted AWD which is the only option I was able to get on my Santa Fe.
2. Also I could get out of my lease early if I leased another vehicle, which I found to be now false. Looking back like many salespeople your salesman at the time and no longer with you was in a hurry to get a quick order and make a quick buck. I was told last week when I was in for service all the options I wanted were available for 2017's. I would have waited but was not given an option to wait to get a Santa Fe will all the options I wanted.

Thanks for the input. Have a good day.

Mission Hills, KS
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Shawnee Mission Hyundai
Great service... friendly... gave me a discount ... loved the service that took me home where I could wait instead of in their waiting room

Thanks for the survey.Have a good day.

GB
Gladys B.
Lawrence, KS
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/14/2018 Category: Service
As usual, they did a great job servicing my car.
MARK R H., Parts and Service Director from Shawnee Mission Hyundai responded on 09/15/2018

Thank you for the response.Have a good day.

Olathe, KS
Good experience

Thanks for having us service your Hyundai. We look forward to your next visit.

2011 Hyundai Elantra
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Always receive fast, professional service.

Thank you for the feedback. Our staff appreciates it.

2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/14/2018 Category: Service
In and out quickly and did what was needed.

Thank you for the survey.Have a good day.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Very Satisfied
Went in for oil change. Service was quick and staff were polite, made me feel welcome and comfortable.

Thank you for the response.

Riverside, MO
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Adam is amazing!
Adam Luthers has great customer service. He got both of my recalls/updates taken care of while I was there for the car's routine maintenance.

Thanks for the response on the survey.

Michael H.
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Service department needs to learn what customer service means....
I would not have purchased a vehicle had I known what the Service department was like beforehand. Sales department is great but then your stuck with the Service department - at least until your warranty is up or you sell the car.

I am sorry the service you received at our dealership. I am the new parts and service director and need your input to help me fix the service department.

David G.
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Well done with reservation made early
MARK R H., Parts and Service Director from Shawnee Mission Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you for the response.We look forward to your next service.

PM
Pamela M.
2012 Hyundai Accent
09/08/2018 Category: Service
Not so great service
When Tobey Weiner was there I received excellent customer service. I received a detailed report on my car and he would sit down and explain the report. If there was any service I should have done that day or soon, Tobey explained that need. My last visit, I received none of that service, but then Tobey was no longer an employee. I received no report, no one sat down and explained any service that I needed done. I went in there for an oil change and possible serpentine belt change. That was the service I received and nothing more. The free food and coffee is nice, but all aspects of customer service needs to be exceptional.
MARK R H., Parts and Service Director from Shawnee Mission Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

Thanks for the survey.You in input is important,