Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5rating 4.33

2083 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.7021266/5Overall Rating 4.7021266/5Overall Rating 4.7021266/5Overall Rating 4.7021266/5rating 4.7021266
Overall Rating 2.2127647/5Overall Rating 2.2127647/5rating 2.2127647rating 2.2127647rating 2.2127647

Lincoln, NE
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Slow service, good donuts
Scheduled an appointment for 8:30. Car wasn’t started until 9:30. Was not informed that my car was completed and waited an additional 20 unnecessary minutes to pay. The actual oil change only took 20 minutes so why did I spend 2 hours at the dealership?The donuts were a nice treat, but that’s the only positive.
JACOB M. from Shawnee Mission Hyundai responded on 07/20/2018

Good morning and that you for filling out the survey.  Sorry to hear about your last service visit. please let me know what i can do to help

Shawnee, KS
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Transmission fluid
They flooded my transmission this last fall because they did not change transmission fluid correctly. Took it back they fixed it but now my car is continuing to have problems. The techs that help you and keep you up to date are always very friendly and I have had no issues with them.

Kansas City, KS
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Generally Ok
Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their country.
MARK R H., Parts Director from Shawnee Mission Hyundai responded on 07/19/2018

We appreciate you bringing your car to Shawnee Mission Hyundai for service. Have a good day.

Jamie T.
La Cygne, KS
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Buying experience great/ service not so much
If a customer brings the car in to get service completed and they need to have your car there by a certain time ie; 2:00 to complete the service then they should not expect to have to sit and wait for an additional hour and half because of walkins and or over scheduling! If someone if supposed to be seen for an appointment there is no excuse for making them wait for a service to be completed that should take maybe half an hour that instead took over an hour and a half from when I arrived fifteen prior to the appointment time set! The people at this dealership are always very helpful and everyone is very nice but I am not sure they were completely truthful and that was very disappointing to me considering this was my first and only experience since I bought my Sonata back in May this year.
JACOB M. from Shawnee Mission Hyundai responded on 07/20/2018

Good morning and thank you for filling out the survey. Sorry to hear that you are unhappy with David and your service. Please let me know how i can help

John C.
2012 Hyundai Azera
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Technician
The staff is friendly
MARK R H., Parts Director from Shawnee Mission Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for choosing Shawnee Mission Hyundai for your vehicle needs. Have a good day.

Brian M.
Raymore, MO
2011 Hyundai Elantra
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Took care of everything as promised and quicker than anticipated. Very friendly and professional.
MARK R H., Parts Director from Shawnee Mission Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Thanks for the survey response. We look forward to your next visit.

Michael B.
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Mike
Staff is competent and courteous. Work is performed accurately. I rarely recommend businesses to friends and family.
MARK R H., Parts Director from Shawnee Mission Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

We appreciate your input from the survey.Have a good day.

Overland Park, KS
Oil Change
no comment
MARK R H., Parts Director from Shawnee Mission Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

We appreciate your input.We will see you on your next visit.

2011 Hyundai Elantra
😊
😊😎
MARK R H., Parts Director from Shawnee Mission Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thanks for the survey.Have a good day.

4 hours for an oil change
Made a Monday appointment a week in advance and dropped my car off 45 minutes early. It still took over 4 hours for an oil change and tire rotation. No explanation or warning was given.
JACOB M. from Shawnee Mission Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Good morning and thank you for filling out the survey. I am sorry to hear what happened please let me know how i can help

HH
Harriette H.
2016 Hyundai Accent
07/12/2018 Category: Service
the people was very helpful.
the serviceman very helpful.
MARK R H., Parts Director from Shawnee Mission Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Thank you.The staff appreciates your input.Have a good day.

John R.
Overland Park, KS
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Detail
Very good experience
MARK R H., Parts Director from Shawnee Mission Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Thanks for the response.We look forward to seeing you the next visit.

Olathe, KS
2010 Hyundai Elantra
07/12/2018 Category: Service
To long to change a tire.
Not a happy camper.
JACOB M. from Shawnee Mission Hyundai responded on 07/14/2018

Leawood, KS
2013 Hyundai Tucson
honest and reliable
very honest and reliable. completed the work in a timely manner
MARK R H., Parts Director from Shawnee Mission Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Thanks for visiting our dealership.We look for you in the future.

07/11/2018 Category: Service
Clean and friendly employees
Awesome
MARK R H., Parts Director from Shawnee Mission Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Thanks for the response.We look forward to helping you in the future.

Jennifer P.
Eudora, KS
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Great service a friendly people
Great
MARK R H., Parts Director from Shawnee Mission Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Thanks for the business.Have a good day.

Iola, KS
Average
It was quick and they met my needs.
JACOB M. from Shawnee Mission Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Good morning and thank you for filling out the survey. I see that you were very unhappy with David your service advisor. Please let me know what went wrong so I can adress it

VE
Vickie E.
Shawnee, KS
Failed turbo
The manager took care of this serious failure on our 2016 vehicle under warranty, provided a rental and prompt return of our vehicle.
MARK R H., Parts Director from Shawnee Mission Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Thanks for the response.Have a good day.

Sarah S.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/10/2018 Category: Service
David Papa worked us in on a moment's notice, knowing that we expected to have to drive our son to the Mayo Clinic in Minnesota within a day or so.
In the past I've had bad luck with the centralized scheduling system for maintenance. When I went to my car in the parking lot of the University of Kansas Hospital at 2:00 am to go home and shower and prepare for possible transfer of my son to the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota, possibly taking him there on July 4 or 5, and I found my tire pressure was really low, I knew we could not get to Minnesota from Kansas City with a flat tire. Tuesday morning I called our salesman from a couple of years ago, Brandon ("Batman," I don't know his last name. We call him on his cell phone). He said to take the car to the Service Department of Shawnee Mission Hyundai . When I arrived about 8:00 am David Papa int he service dept. showed so much compassion and concern, and not only got our tire repaired, but got the overdue routine maintenance accomplished. Our son's health has not improved much, but KU finally found some test results that allowed them to pursue a diagnosis, we didn't have to go to Mayo, but we are ready, for wherever we might have to take our son. (Possibly Chicago). I can't thank David enough.
MARK R H., Parts Director from Shawnee Mission Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Thanks for the kind response.We are all a team here is you need anything else for your vehicle.

2008 Hyundai Tiburon
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Fixed the issue but created a new one
AC Service, Oil change, shouldn't be that involved, but somehow it now makes noises it didn't prior to.

Overall the facility is very solid, probably just a one off situation.
JACOB M. from Shawnee Mission Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Good Morning and thank you for filling out the survey. I am very sorry to hear about your last service visit. Please feel free to call me to see if I can help.