4.5

Fort Washington, MD
10/24/2020 Category: Service
Service Time
The service on my car was done quicker than I had expected.

RK

AC
Angela C.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/23/2020 Category: Service
Would recommend dealership to others because of the exceptional service they should me.

EB
Eleanor B.
Mechanicsville, MD
10/22/2020
Outstanding service!
Jervon was very professional and provided a thorough explanation of what needed to be done and the cost of the work. My vehicle was ready earlier than promised!
Brittany D. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 10/22/2020

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to submit your review! We look forward to seeing you during your next visit!

SJ
Stephen J.
Washington, DC
2019 Hyundai Kona
10/19/2020 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE
very quick and easy. Everything went smoothly! A service advisor greeted/ assisted us immediately. There was no wait time to be checked in. I came in for oil change and inspection and was recieved my car back in about 45 minutes !
Brittany D. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 10/20/2020

Thank you for taking the time to submit your positive review! We look forward to seeing you during your next visit!

2013 Hyundai Veloster
10/18/2020 Category: Service
Good Job!
Just like the title says, Good Job!
Brittany D. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 10/19/2020

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to submit your positive review! We look forward to seeing you during your next visit!

SJ
Scott J.
Millersville, MD
2020 Hyundai Veloster
10/14/2020 Category: Service
The BEST service!!
The service here is always phenomenal! They’ve come such a long way. Great people all around!
Brittany D. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 10/15/2020

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to submit your positive feedback! We look forward to seeing you during your next visit!

Derrick W.
2015 Hyundai Accent
A Satisfied Customer!
Not only is getting your car repaired important, Customer Service is just as important! Nothing beats feeling your business is appreciated! Thanks to the Hyundai Service Department for making me feel Appreciated!
Brittany D. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 10/15/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to submit your positive review! See you next time!

John S.
Camp Springs, MD
2019 Hyundai Kona Electric
Always First Rate
Another great visit to Waldorf Hyundai for service. Fast, took me right on time and then I drive out in a nice clean car. Great service!

PD
Paulette D.
Cheltenham, MD
2019 Hyundai Kona
10/13/2020 Category: Service
It was easy to get an appointment
I was told it would take a hour for the service job. I appreciate the honesty and I knew what time to expect my car to be ready.

Samuel B.
Recent Service of Vehicle with Hyundai
Jervon was great at quickly getting to me while I was in line and explained the type of services available.
While waiting he kept me informed of where the tech was as far as servicing the car.
Overall service was great.

SF
Susan F.
good service
always good service

White Plains, MD
Excellent customer service
All of the guys in the service area are great. They kept me well informed of service progress and made sure I was in and out as quickly as possible.

Kimberly S.

Benjamin T.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/10/2020 Category: Service
Satisfied
Great service and friendly atmosphere and the service representative listen to my concerns