Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5rating 4.37

Overall Rating 3.78261/5Overall Rating 3.78261/5Overall Rating 3.78261/5rating 3.78261rating 3.78261
Overall Rating 2.08696/5Overall Rating 2.08696/5rating 2.08696rating 2.08696rating 2.08696
Latest Review 3 minutes ago

Randy M.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Always A++++ service
Once again great service.. thanks

Sherri H.
White Plains, MD
November 17 visit
Not happy passenger seat in the fully reclined position and greasy finger prints on the hood.
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 11/20/2018

We are very sorry to hear that about your visit! Please give me call at 301-645-0800 ext. 11102 or email me at brittanyjett@sheehy.com.

Alvina B.
Charlotte Hall, MD
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Took initiative to install recalls that I didn't know about in addition to looking for the problem with my car
Very good service.

Upper Marlboro, MD
2010 Hyundai Genesis Co
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Can’t even complete an oil change
Took car in for regularly scheduled oil change. Express concerns about leaking oil in garage. Was told that a possible oil leak was noted at last oil change. However NO ONE TOLD ME. Service was completed. Was expecting cleaning as well as that was benefit of purchasing VIP program. Never happens. Was told by service adviser that the leaking oil in garage was because of improper placement of “pin” in oil pan from last oil change. Sigh. Left dealership only to discover a strange rattling noise now. Have called service manager for over a week and have not been able to reach. Very frustrating. Especially because this dealership is over an hour away. Not looking forward to returning so the dealership can figure out what they did wrong THIS time.
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 11/20/2018

We are very sorry for any inconvenience you may have experienced here in our service department. l would like to get a little more feedback from you, as we are always looking for ways to improve. Please give me call at 301-645-0800 ext. 11102 or email me at brittanyjett@sheehy.com.

JJ
John J.
La Plata, MD
11/19/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change and Engine Service
Service dept. reps could have done a better job at communicating the status of my vehicle as they had promised during drop-off. Another customer waiting to pick up expressed the same sentiment. Service dept techs appeared to have been inconvenienced by customer’s presence. Not a good look.
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 11/19/2018

We are very sorry to hear of any inconvenience you may have experienced in our service department. Please give me a call at 301-645-0800 ext. 11102 or email me at brittanyjett@sheehy.com. I'd like to get a little more feedback from you, as we are always looking for ways to improve.

Steven W.
Parkton, MD
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Learn to Cordinate especially with disabled
I will say this was by far the worst experience i have had with any vehicle maintanence in my life and I am 50yrs old.Nothing was as it was suppossed to be .I was lied to.Emails went unanswered.And finally when job was completed it was do to your other dealership in Whitemarsh who were not given a heads up but did everything they could and got my Rwmote Start installed thank you to them.
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 11/19/2018

We are very sorry to hear of any inconvenience you may have experienced while visiting our service department. Please give me a call at 301-645-0800 ext. 11102 or email me at brittanyjett@sheehy.com. I'd like to get a little more feedback from you, as we are always looking for ways to improve.

Temple Hills, MD
Waiting area
Nice waiting area
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 11/19/2018

We are very sorry to hear of any inconvenience you may have experienced during your visit to our service department. I'd like to get a little more feedback from you, as we are always looking for ways to improve. Please give me a call at 301-645-0800 ext. 11102 or email me at brittanyjett@sheehy.com.

MJ
Melissa J.
Laurel, MD
Cus to merge Service
The service department provides great customer service and I really like the text message I receive when my car is ready.
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review! We look forward to seeing you during your next visit!

KR
Kayla R.
Accokeek, MD
...
Nothing else to say
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 11/19/2018

We are very sorry to hear of any inconvenience you may have experienced during your visit to our service department. Please give me a call at 301-645-0800 ext. 11102 or email me at brittanyjett@sheehy.com. I'd like to get a little more feedback from you, as we are always looking for ways to improve.

Brandywine, MD
No answer on the phone
The only problem I had this visit was no one called to let me know it was finished. When I called to check on my vehicle nobody answering ed the phone.
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review! We are always looking for ways to improve so your feedback is greatly appreciated. We look forward to seeing you during your next visit!

Malcolm M.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Took good care of me. I love VIP.
Took care of my oil change, a recall and tire rotation. Also took care of a slow leak in my tire. I love my VIP membership.

GK
Gladman K.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
good service
not happy with the service I received.

RJ
Ronald J.
Oxon Hill, MD
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/14/2018 Category: Service
They were very nice generous friendly
Made me very comfortable

11/13/2018 Category: Service
Took almost 2 hours for a oil change and i had a appt. i can drive into waldorf dodge with out an appt and i am out of their in 30 to 45 min. The service department does not work with customers and their warranty very well
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 11/14/2018

We are very sorry to hear of any inconvenience you may have experienced during your visit. Please give me a call at 301-645-0800 ext. 11102 or email me at brittanyjett@sheehy.com. I would like to get a little more feedback from you, as we are always looking for ways to improve.

LD
Lee D.
Indian Head, MD
2017 Hyundai Veloster
Fast and Friendly!
Surprised at how fast they get my car in and out. I’ve always waited hours with vehicles I’ve had in the past at other dealerships. Less than an hour for an oil change and tire rotation.
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you for the 5-star review! We look forward to seeing you during your next visit!

2015 Hyundai Genesis
people are pretty consistent
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you for the positive review!

GR
Gregory R.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
I waited for my car and I just watched tv until it was ready.
I would really like to know if they have an opening early than my appointment if I could come in and if they could let me know if it is a spot available. Thank you.

Lisa Wills
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 11/14/2018

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to submit a positive review! We would be happy to set up another appointment for you! Give me a call at 301-645-0800 ext. 11102 or email me at brittanyjett@sheehy.com.

GP
Glen P.
Bryans Road, MD
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Not satisfied
Did not fix or diagnos my car correctly
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. I would like to speak more with you about your visit, as we are always looking for ways to improve. Please give me a call at 301-645-0800 ext. 11102 or email me at brittanyjett@sheehy.com.

Clinton, MD
11/09/2018 Category: Service
SERVICE MAINTENANCE
Great and accommodating service.
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review! We look forward to seeing you during your next visit!

Bryans Road, MD
11/09/2018 Category: Service
First Service Visit
Everyone was professional, friendly, and helpful.
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 11/13/2018

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to submit a 5-star review!