4.5

Mechanicsville, MD
Friendly service department

Fort Washington, MD
07/23/2021 Category: Service
The place is great because the waiting area is very neat and has not been crowded. Service technicians were very polite.
My time from scheduling my appointment was good, because they send you a reminder so you will not forget your appointment time. I was on time for my schedule appointment and the service technician came out to greet me and to record why I was there. The wait time was shorter than I expected. When my car was completed the technician came to the waiting area to inform me that I car was complete and he escorted me to my car where it was parked after being service.

David M.
Oxon Hill, MD
2019 Hyundai Sonata
07/23/2021 Category: Service
The employee are the best, they are professional at all time.
Clyde in service is always professional and Courteous. When you walk in he is the 1st one to ask can I help you. He will ask you if you have an appointment and if you don't you will tell you the waiting time. When you have a person. That gives you that type of service you don't want to deal with nobody else.

Bruce M.
Colonial Beach, VA
2019 Hyundai Kona Ev
everyone on board
The dealership was good and exhausted fulling this out

Fort Washington, MD
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/23/2021 Category: Service
I had Excellent service from Clyde and his team!
Excellent service all around 5 5 5
Brittany D. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 07/23/2021

We appreciate you taking the time to submit your positive review! We look forward to seeing you during your next visit!

Tania M.
Polite & Patient
They are patient with me and I appreciate how they come out and sort of keep you updated on your vehicle and the wait time.
Brittany D. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 07/23/2021

We greatly appreciate the positive review!

GH
George H.
La Plata, MD
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Clean
The only problem I had while waiting on my car to be serviced was I wasn't informed of the status of how long or when my car would ready for me. I wasn't informed that an oil change and a recall repair would take a little over 3 hours to complete.
Brittany D. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 07/23/2021

We apologize for the lack of communication during your visit. If you are willing to give us another chance, we will be sure to show you that your feedback was used to improve!

La Plata, MD
Good friendly
Good clean fast service friendly
Brittany D. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 07/22/2021

Thank you for the positive review!

KA
Katrina A.
Brandywine, MD
2012 Hyundai Genesis
Awesome customer service
My car was tolled to the shop after hours by the next morning Todd was calling to check to see what I believed what was wrong with my car. Less than 2hour I was notified what was wrong with my car. I was more than impressed with how quick the service was performed.
Brittany D. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 07/22/2021

Thank you for the positive review!

Darrell S.
Clinton, MD
2020 Hyundai Elantra
I bought 5 cars from this dealership there great people

Marva B.
Oxon Hill, MD
07/20/2021 Category: Service
Untimely completion of service.
Took to long to get just an oil change - appointment at 9:00 am, didn’t leave there until 1:00 pm.
Brittany D. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 07/21/2021

I'm sorry to learn that you've had anything less than a 5-Star experience. Please give me a call at 301-645-0800 ext. 11102 or email me at brittanydean@sheehy.com. I'd like to get a little more feedback about Clyde's customer service and where he needs to improve to earn 5 stars from you during future visits.

James B.
California, MD
2021 Hyundai Sonata
Good Service
Good customer service and great work

RT
Fast and easy.

2019 Hyundai Sonata
07/19/2021 Category: Service
Service at Hyundai Waldorf, MD
Even before in person service began, Hyundai Representatives reached out to me to assure that the scheduled time for service was correct, sent me reminders, sought if anything was required before the scheduled appointment. I was even assisted by the Representatives when I misjudged its service location. The good service continued even as I entered the center and throughout my stay ... a little over the two hours stated.