4.5

Hughesville, MD
04/15/2021 Category: Service
Epstein didn't kill himself
Don't make this mandatory or I will leave something stupid.
Brittany D. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 04/16/2021

We appreciate the honest feedback. We would be happy to take care of that wash for you if you're willing to stop back by at your earliest convenience!

Tracys Landing, MD
2013 Hyundai Equus
Brittany D. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 04/13/2021

Thank you for the positive review!

James H.
Clinton, MD
2020 Hyundai Elantra
MADE MY DAY
I’m definitely excited that my future services will be handled here. The process was smooth and they made it pretty easy for me.

Marva H.
SERVICE
JERVON WAS VERY GOOD AT KEEPING ME INFORMED ABOUT THE SERVICE OF MY VEHICLE. HIS PROFESSIONALISM MADE THE DIFFERENCE.

BG
Bobbie G.
Temple Hills, MD
2019 Hyundai Kona
04/12/2021 Category: Service
Good job, I would like to find out getting my car wash during appointment time
Very pleased with the work and on time

KN
Katherine N.
Huntingtown, MD
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Friendly Staff
Took my new palisade in for it's check-up....all went well. Was a very busy day there. Staff were very friendly and helpful. I was told it would be an hour and a half and they were spot on.

GM
Gwendolyn M.
Clinton, MD
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Excellent Customer Service
I really appreciate the professional, courteous service that my husband and I received on our appointment (two cars serviced). Thank you Clyde. 5 STARS

BJ
Berverly J.
Temple Hills, MD
2019 Hyundai Elantra
VIP..good or bad for me
The service was fine.

VIP...good or bad
My representative Clyde was excellent!
AD
AARON S D. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 04/12/2021

I am very sorry to learn that you've had anything less than a 5-Star experience. Please give me a call at 301-645-0800 ext. 31009 or email me at aarondawson@sheehy.com. I'd like to help make this right!

SJ
Scott J.
Chesapeake Beach, MD
2021 Hyundai Elantra
Everything
Everything was perfect. Amazing service and responsiveness

Joseph L.
La Plata, MD
04/09/2021 Category: Service
Delivered on time as promised
Brought my Elantra in for a little warranty work and met with Clyde about the the job. He told me it would be ready in a few hours and it was. My time is important so I appreciated that his estimate was correct and I was back on the road quickly.

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Awesome Customer Service
Service Tech was very professional and helpful in answering my questions about the services.

Don’t use Hyundai Detailing Service
Detailing Service was very poor, didn’t even clean interior of car good enough, i remove all items for compartments for them still to not wipe out dust and dirty. A waste of money
Brittany D. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 04/12/2021

I am very sorry to learn that you've had anything less than a 5-Star experience. Please give me a call at 301-645-0800 ext. 11102 or email me at brittanydean@sheehy.com. I'd like to get a little more feedback from you regarding your detail.

EG
Erica G.
White Plains, MD
2013 Hyundai Azera
04/09/2021 Category: Service
Clyde gives the best service and cares about his customers.
Being professional with great service and follow up will always keep your customers happy.

Brandywine, MD
2020 Hyundai Elantra
Will return
Will return

Jorge M.
Hughesville, MD
2020 Hyundai Palisade
04/09/2021 Category: Service
Jervon was very professional and answer all my questions when ask.
Jervon did his job. Very Professional and gave me the information I needed. Need more people like him.
Brittany D. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 04/09/2021

We appreciate the positive review! We look forward to seeing you during your next visit!

Jalen C.
04/08/2021 Category: Service
Clyde great customer service
The customer service was exceptional every time I go there.
Brittany D. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 04/09/2021

We greatly appreciate the positive review! See you next time!