Overall Rating 4.34/5Overall Rating 4.34/5Overall Rating 4.34/5Overall Rating 4.34/5rating 4.34

Overall Rating 3.6315826/5Overall Rating 3.6315826/5Overall Rating 3.6315826/5rating 3.6315826rating 3.6315826
Overall Rating 2.05263/5Overall Rating 2.05263/5rating 2.05263rating 2.05263rating 2.05263
Latest Review 37 minutes ago

Carla W.
White Plains, MD
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Professional, kind and considerate! Before I drove a Hyundai Sonata I drove Cadillac CTS and a Cadillac STS. The service was so bad at Ken Dixon Cadillac in Waldorf Maryland. For example they broke my car seat they pulled plugs from my car to allow my engine to run rough. They tried to charge me $350 to fix a tire. That is when I decided to trade in my Cadillac STS for a Hyundai Sonata. It was the best decision I ever made

BA
Bernard A.
Clinton, MD
2013 Hyundai Veloster
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Great experience - fast service
Super fast LOF service, tire rotation and a quick look at the 2019 Veloster - 147 HP - need more still.

Joint Base Andrews, MD
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Timeliness
Great staff just need more of them.
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 07/16/2018

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to submit feedback. This information will be relayed to the service manager. We look forward to showing you our progress during your next visit!

VC

Tre H.
Temple Hills, MD
2017 Hyundai Accent
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Very pleased with service team
I have nothing but good things to say about my last visit.they were very helpful and kind.

WJ
Wonita J.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf provided me with great service. I brought my vehicle in for an oil change and requested that my windshield wipers be replaced. I dropped my vehicle off and proceeded with my day. Once I picked my vehicle up, I made the payment for my new windshield wipers. The price I paid was cheaper than what I expected. The service department have really stepped up their game. I look forward to bringing my vehicle in for my next service.
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 07/11/2018

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to give such positive feedback! We look forward to seeing you during your next visit!

Chanel H.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
Close to home ...
Glad there's a location in Waldorf, no need to go all the way to Fairfax, Vs anymore

Fort Washington, MD
Ms
The service people

Jose A.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Doing much better heading to excellence
Congrats!! You are doing much better every time.
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 07/10/2018

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to give us a 5-star review!

Upper Marlboro, MD
Average
Average service department
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 07/10/2018

We are very sorry to hear that you feel your visit was just average. Please give me a call at 301-645-0800 ext. 11102 so we can gather a little more information from you. We are always looking for ways to improve.

Kenneth B.
Brandywine, MD
2010 Hyundai Genesis
07/10/2018 Category: Service
I recently serviced my car at Sheehy. The maintenance was performed in a timely manner and the cost was a little less than the estimate. I am very satisfied.
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 07/10/2018

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to give us a 5-star review!

Michael B.
Temple Hills, MD
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
😎
They get the job done.

Lancaster, PA
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Needs improvement
This is the second time I've gone in to have my sonata serviced with the VIP package where they have not washed the vehicle even though it was requested.
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback.

Port Tobacco, MD
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Good people.

NH
Nathaniel H.
La Plata, MD
07/08/2018 Category: Service
Treated like a VIP customer
I am happy with the level of service I received
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for the 5-star review! We look forward to seeing you during your next visit!

Jennean H.
Nanjemoy, MD
Fast service
Fast service. Good job done.
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review! We look forward to seeing you during your next visit!

LT
Lisa T.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Stellar work
Thank you for taking great care of me

Deidra C.
Fort Washington, MD
Great job!
Service was quick and convenient. The oil change done was top notch!

EF
Eric F.
2012 Hyundai Accent
Great service treatment
I was satisfied with levels of help

GS
Gloria S.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
07/07/2018 Category: Service
The last two times I have been in for service I have had to wait over two hours, which is ridiculous especially when you have an appointment at 8:00am. Being a VIP member I would have thought I would be treated in a timely manner.
The dealership takes way too long to complete just an oil change.
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 07/09/2018

We are very sorry to hear of any inconvenience you may have experienced in our service department. We will be reaching out today to get a little more feedback from you, as we are always looking for ways to improve.