4.5

Clinton, MD
2017 Hyundai Accent
07/03/2020 Category: Service
Amazing
It’s always amazing service when I come.

07/02/2020 Category: Service
Quick service on the day I went
In and out in less than 45 minutes. Only issue is the windshield washer fluid was not refilled.
Brittany D. from Sheehy Hyundai Service responded on 07/03/2020

Thank you for the feedback! We look forward to seeing you during your next visit!

NG

Joann H.
Prince Frederick, MD
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Not free detail
When they tell it 1 detail a year is free, well it isn't.
Brittany D. from Sheehy Hyundai Service responded on 07/03/2020

I'm sorry to learn that you've had anything less than a 5 star experience. We look forward to showing you our improvement during your next visit!

BJ
Barbara J.
Fort Washington, MD
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/01/2020 Category: Service
very good service
you are told about everything that will take place on your car before you receive the service.
Brittany D. from Sheehy Hyundai Service responded on 07/03/2020

Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback! We look forward to seeing you during your next visit!

TA
Terry A.
Brandywine, MD
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Appointment on time. Service very good. Waiting room was clean.
Brittany D. from Sheehy Hyundai Service responded on 07/01/2020

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to submit your positive feedback! We look forward to seeing you during your next visit!

Accokeek, MD
Jervon the service representative
Jervon was professional, personable, and attentive. He listened and addressed my questions in an effective manner. He is an asset to the service department.

OJ
Octavia J.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Customer Service is outstanding!
My Service Rep is professional and attentive to the car's need. I love it.

TD
Temerca D.
Capitol Heights, MD
2020 Hyundai Sonata
Fast service
I was in and out it took no more than a hour to get my service completed good job Hyundai So glad I am apart of your family!!!!
Brittany D. from Sheehy Hyundai Service responded on 07/01/2020

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review!

2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Arrived, provided direction in harmony with the COVID pandemic. Customer Service area was secure. Vehicle was serviced, washed and returned. Thank you!

Hughesville, MD
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Excellent service.
Easy online appointment!

Michael B.
NA
None
Brittany D. from Sheehy Hyundai Service responded on 07/01/2020

Thank you for submitting your review!

Oxon Hill, MD
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Review
I was provided with fast professional and friendly service

KG
Kevin G.
Temple Hills, MD
Kenny
Kenny the Service rep was very efficient and detail the performance that was going to take place. There were no surprises and I highly recommend purchasing the VIP service. Location and time management means a lot when you are press for time. Kudos to Kenny for a job well done in a timely fashion!

Bobbi Sue B.
06/29/2020
Hidden fees
Watch out for their crazy fees added to your bill. Probably because I used a coupon. I had a four-wheel alignment done and was charged $1.25 for document storage fee $5 for shop fees, and $10.99 for haz service disposal fee. My coupon was $99 4 wheel alignment. My total was $117.24. You don't see these extra charges at a lot of other places because they add these (part of running a business) charges into the price.
Brittany D. from Sheehy Hyundai Service responded on 06/29/2020

I am very sorry to learn that you've had anything less than a 5 star experience. Please give me a call at 301-645-0800 ext. 11102 or email me at brittanydean@sheehy.com.