Overall Rating 4.36/5Overall Rating 4.36/5Overall Rating 4.36/5Overall Rating 4.36/5rating 4.36

Overall Rating 3.6315826/5Overall Rating 3.6315826/5Overall Rating 3.6315826/5rating 3.6315826rating 3.6315826
Overall Rating 2.05263/5Overall Rating 2.05263/5rating 2.05263rating 2.05263rating 2.05263

Donald C.
Upper Marlboro, MD
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Fast, Informative, Convenient.
Only concerned that when you do the tire rotation, I have to tighten several of the lug nuts after I get home. All of them are not completely tight.

Bowie, MD
2014 Hyundai Genesis Co
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Prompt and Courteous Service.
I've been going to Sheehy Waldorf since I've purchased my car. That's a little over 3 years now. I always get good service from them and I am always treated nicely. No complaints at all.
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for the 5-star review! We look forward to seeing you during your next visit!

La Plata, MD
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Terrible service
Vehicle was not ready when promised and had to be returned because all discussed maintenance was not completed. I have never had a good experience at this service center in the 6 years I have had my Hyundai.
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for taking the time to submit feedback. This information will be relayed to the service manager, as we are always looking for ways to improve.

Joyce M.
Suitland, MD
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Auto service
Very pleased

Cheltenham, MD
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Average
Too long of a wait for an oil change.
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. We look forward to showing you our progress during your next visit!

2015 Hyundai Genesis Co
......
.......
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review!

Julius H.

KO
Kenneth O.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Tire replacement
Customer service and professionalism by the staff & technicians.

Fort Washington, MD
Awesome service!
I arrived later, but still allowed to get my car serviced. The check in process was super easy! Despite being behind schedule I was in and out at the quoted amount of time.

RE
Robbin E.
Upper Marlboro, MD
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Room for improvement
This dealership needs to be more in tune to their customer's needs. They do, however, seem competent and good servicing their vehicles. There is room for improvement in scheduling services and they need to have loaners set up for customers who have to get to work, whether those loaners are from the dealership or in partnership with a rental car dealer.
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for taking the time to submit feedback! This information will be relayed to the service manager. We look forward to showing you our progress during your next visit!

Charles M.
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Steven was very generous and understands ours situation.
Better than I expected
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review!

Jessica L.
Mechanicsville, MD
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Ashley is the best
She single handedly made my visit efficient and enjoyable

Alvis M.
White Plains, MD
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Staff
Personnel’s high level of professional services to clients/customers.

Mildred L.
Washington, DC
09/14/2018 Category: Service
My scheduled maintenance was absolutely painless. Took no time at all and was perfect. Thanks for a great job.

CP
Connie P.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Cleaniness.
A little more effort is needwd
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 09/19/2018

We are very sorry to hear of any inconvenience you may have experienced in our service department. We look forward to showing you our progress during your next visit!

Douglas W.
Clinton, MD
09/14/2018 Category: Service
The waiting area is very relaxing.
Great support staff. Immel was exceptionally helpful.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great fast service
Another good visit.

Brendell S.
Washington, DC
Great Sales Staff and Excellent Service
The Sales Staff at Sheehy is wonderful and the Sales Manager Ewing goes above and beyond. My salesman, Cecil is always a phone call away.

TD
Tiffany D.
Customer service
They get me in and out and keep me abreast of any changes

Fort Washington, MD
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Car Was Not Fixed
Car Was Not Fixed And Manager was extremely rude !