Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5rating 4.39

Overall Rating 3.8666667/5Overall Rating 3.8666667/5Overall Rating 3.8666667/5rating 3.8666667rating 3.8666667
Overall Rating 2.03333/5Overall Rating 2.03333/5rating 2.03333rating 2.03333rating 2.03333

IC
Irescia C.
Clinton, MD
Wonderful
I was treated with greatest from the service department and of course me Somerville always shows his courtesy whenever I come there

GC
Gaisha C.
Suitland, MD
02/21/2019 Category: Service
The expertise of the staff
Keep up the outstanding performance of work that you bring to your customers

PP

GY
Guy Y.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Customer Service was on point
This was a solid improvement to the customer service with this visit. The staff was friendly and easy to work with, no issues at all. Everything I expected to be completed and more was done very quickly. Even a recall that I was unaware of was fixed.
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 02/20/2019

Thank you for taking the time to give a 5-Star review! We look forward to seeing you during your next visit!

Maryland
n/a
N/a
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 02/20/2019

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review! We look forward to seeing you during your next visit!

Lionel M.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
02/19/2019 Category: Service
All my concerns were handled
After I displayed all my concerns, everything was met to my satisfaction. Alonzo is a great service rep. In my last survey I did not mean to degrade his work performance, he was the only one who kept me informed whenever I asked for an update.

N/A
Terrible service
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 02/19/2019

We are very sorry to hear of any inconvenience you experienced in our service department. Please give me a call at 301-645-0800 ext. 11102 or email me at brittanyjett@sheehy.com. I'd like the opportunity to rectify this issue.

Stanley S.
Bowie, MD
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
Poor Service Department!
Poor Service Department reps!
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 02/19/2019

We are very sorry to hear about your last visit to our service department not meeting expectations. Please give me a call at 301-645-0800 ext. 11102 or email me at brittanyjett@sheehy.com. I would like to get a little more feedback from you, as we are always looking for ways to improve.

Deneen G.
Nanjemoy, MD
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Big improvement
This last stop was the best I ever had since I purchased my vehicle. The service department has done a 360° change. Faster and more efficient. 20 min on a oil change.
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 02/19/2019

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to submit your review! We look forward to seeing you during your next visit!

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Wonderful service
Wonderful service was provided.

BA
Bradford A.
Nanjemoy, MD
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service time 08:00
Easy service scheduling. Great service advisor. Vehicle ready when promised.

First and Last
This has been the most unorganized and ineffective time I’ve ever had

Good morning,

We are very sorry to hear about your last visit to our service department. Please give me a call at 301-645-0800 ext. 11102 or email me at brittanyjett@sheehy.com. I would like the opportunity to resolve this issue.

d
d
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review! We look forward to seeing you during your next visit!

Donald C.
Upper Marlboro, MD
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Close to home and friendly staff.
Oil change and safety check done well.
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to submit a 5-Star review! We look forward to seeing you during your next visit!

Derrick W.
Customers Matter
My last experience: Friendly, valed my time, showed appreciation for my business.

ND
Natalie D.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Customer Service
The customer service was phenomenal! From one service member to the next, everyone I encountered was extremely helpful, polite, and accommodating.

WH
Warren H.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
The service given always makes me feel as though my car is brand new John the service rep informed me that I shouldn’t have my computer update now That I should wait and have it done on a later date thanks

FB
Frank B.
Mechanicsville, MD
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
In and out
I only stopped in for a mirage check. Was there late morning. They had me in and out in less than 15 minutes!

Loveville, MD
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Speed
Speed and communication
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback. I will be reaching out today to get a little more information about your viist.

Ft Washington, MD
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Location to shops is great
Ask for shuttle to shops
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback about your most recent visit to our service department. We are very sorry to hear of any inconvenience you experienced and would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please give me a call at 301-645-0800 ext. 11102 or email me at brittanyjett@sheehy.com. I look forward to speaking with you.