LH
Lakeisha H.
Scottdale, GA
11/09/2019
Great work
Sherman and staffaree very friendly and helpful always do a excellent job I feel so comfortable there

Hi Lakeisha,
Thanks for visiting us again. We do appreciate your review and I will be sure to share your sentiments with the rest of the staff. At Sherman's Auto Repair we aim to make your wait comfortable as you wait on your vehicle. See you at your next service!

Sherman Elliott
Owner

Jeanette T.
Ellenwood, GA
11/08/2019
Great Customer Service!
I've already referred Sherman's to my friends. The customer service was impeccable. They explained everything that was done to my car. Lastly, the price was more than affordable. I did my research before I scheduled ...and their prices was again..more than reasonable.

Hi Jeanette,
Thank you for the wonderful review. The Team here at Sherman's Auto Repairs is thrilled to hear such good feedback about your experience. Our priority is making sure that our customers have a pleasurable experience and are satified with their repairs. Thanks for the referrals in advance, looking forward to having you join our referral program.
Sherman Elliott
Owner

TK
Teresa K.
11/07/2019
11/6/2019 Service
I like taking my car to Sherman's because they don't lie about required service to women like many other mechanic shops.

Hi Teresa,
Thank you for review and for your confidence in Sherman's Auto providing you with honest, quality, reliable service and repairs. We are greatful for your kind words and will continue to provide the excellent service that our customers expect form us. See you at your next service.-Sherman

Lexus ES 350
11/02/2019
Best Auto Service in Atlanta !!
When you enter Sherman 's Auto Service , your 1st impression may be that you just entered " a doctor's office " ,,,, and not an auto service facility ! The waiting room is immaculate and makes a lasting impression ,, but that is just the beginning . The service they provide you and your vehicle is even more impressive .!

The staff are professional , courteous and very much focused on meeting customer needs . You can trust them to do a thorough analysis of your vehicle ,,, give you sound advice ,, and service your vehicle with care and attention to detail .

Once you try Sherman ,,,, you will be convinced ,,, that they are the " best auto service in Atlanta " ,,,,,

Hi Mr. Roosevelt,
As always, it's a pleasure having you here at Sherman's Auto. Thank you for the glowing review that you shared with us. I will be sure to pass on your kind words to our staff. We are proud you consider us to be one of the Best Auto shops in Atlanta and will contiue to provide the excellent service your auto needs.-Sherman

KW
Kevin W.
Snellville, GA
Mercedes-Benz E350
11/01/2019
Great customer service. Very knowledgeable mechanic.
Great place for automotive needs!!!

CA
Carolyn A.
Decatur, GA
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Carolyn said the customer service was fine

Diane H.
Conyers, GA
Lexus LS 430
10/24/2019
Excellent As Always
When Sherman has to keep my car, he arranges for me to get a rental. I am able to continue with my daily routine while my car is being serviced!

TW
Trevor W.
Atlanta, GA
10/24/2019
The man had a attuide
Im referring to the guy i think is name was Antonio

Roderick R.
10/23/2019
Always appreciate the service I get . Excellent customer service. They are very knowledgeable. The customer waiting area are always clean also the bathrooms. You walk away feeling satisfy with the service of your vehicle. Mr. Sherman always explains everything on your receipt.
SHERMAN E., Owner from Sherman's Auto Repairs responded on 10/24/2019

Thank you Roderick for your kind review. We strive to make our customers happy.

Atlanta, GA
Nissan Sentra
10/22/2019
The man had attuide
The man that took of me wad very nasty
SHERMAN E., Owner from Sherman's Auto Repairs responded on 10/24/2019

We do apologise for your bad experience however, the man you are referring to is employed by the rental car company. We stive to treat our customers with respect and ensure they leave satisfied.

AJ
Alfred J.
lithonia, GA
Toyota Avalon
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Alfred said the business provided good service.
SHERMAN E., Owner from Sherman's Auto Repairs responded on 10/24/2019

Thank you Alfred for your review. Please feel free to call us should there be any issues with your vehicle.

LW
LaShawnn W.
Ellenwood, GA
10/04/2019
Air conditioning
This place was great, they communicated with me every step of the way. They didn’t give me no run around at all. They had my car finish waaaaaaay before the time I told them. I would definitely recommend this place to any and everyone.

GP
George P.
Lexus SC 430
09/25/2019
Great all around!! Since 1998!!
CONSISTENTLY, professional, courteous, caring expert service and repairs.
Honest!!!! A satisfied customer for 21 years!!!
George P.
SHERMAN E., Owner from Sherman's Auto Repairs responded on 10/24/2019

Thanks George for your review. It's always a pleasure working on your cars.

JO
Justin O.
Tucker, GA
Ram Dakota
09/25/2019 Category: Service
Justin said everything was good at the business.

GW
Gloria W.
Mercedes-Benz R350
09/23/2019
I received excellent service, repair was done in a reasonable amount of time and the price was very fair. Would recommend this place for any American or foreign car repair.

LE
Lawanda E.
09/20/2019
Great Work
I have been going to Sherman for years and I always get great service.

JJ
James J.
Decatur, GA
BMW 740i
09/20/2019 Category: Service
James said that they have excellent service and knowledge of vehicles. He had a very good experience all the way around.

Acura TL
09/16/2019
Best Auto Service in Atlanta !!
You absolutely cannot go wrong with Sherman Auto Service . They have serviced all of my vehicles for a few years now , including a couple of Lexus with over 250,000 miles each ,,, and they run almost as well now as when they were brand new ! They do a detailed vehicle inspection and provide you with clear , definitive suggestions ,,, then perform the work with a level of care and attention that is hard to find .,,, and much appreciated !

Lexus GS 300
09/16/2019
Staff is very conscientious and can be counted on to provide top notch service .

TT
Theo T.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
09/11/2019
A-1 service
Cool people and great work.