Latest Review almost 2 years ago

HG
Holt G.
10/17/2016
HORRIBLE!
Negligible services placed my life at risk and ruined my vehicle. Owner refused to take responsibility.

BE
BILL E.
12/31/2015
Good Service, Nearby, will bring me home if necessary, friendly, dependable
Very good workers, honest {as far as I know}, will continue to use their service!!

LD
LINDA D.
12/29/2015
Always there when I need them
Takes care of my car, so I can have peace of mind driving around.

RACHEL M.
12/22/2015
Staff is very personable, excellent value in comparison to other places (had to replace a passenger side mirror that was knocked off), and overall great experience!

JE
JO E.
Walker, LA
Chevrolet Cavalier
12/18/2015
Great Quality Car Care
Friendly and reasonable. Only does the work you bring to them, and what is necessary. Informative all through every step of service.

EP
EDWARD (DANNY) P.
Lincoln Town Car
12/15/2015
I always bring my vehicles to Sherwood and always get great service at reasonable prices. I trust them to fix the problem without doing a lot of addons I don't need Thanks Sherwood

PH
PAMELA H.
Nissan Maxima
12/04/2015
Great fast service!
I am very happy with the service at Sherwood Car care.

RD
ROSE and RICHARD D.
11/25/2015
The Best of the Best
The people at She rowed Car Care are freindly, but more importantly, they are very knowledgeable about automobiles and are willing to do the work necessary to get your car back into top running condition.

JANICE and RAYMOND B.
Mitsubishi Galant
11/19/2015
fast service
Great people to work with.

LOUIS B.
11/05/2015
Great service at competitive prices from the guys at Sherwood Car Care!
I was pleased with the price, service, and convenience.

JOHN/JEANNIE B.
Toyota Tundra
10/27/2015
Always prompt and thorogh
Service is always great and they stand behind their work

MIKE and ASHLEY B.
Chevrolet Silverado
10/22/2015
Great place for great service.
They are always busy but they get the vehicles repaired quickly. I use their service for all three of my vehicles. Good people to do business with.

LD
LINDA D.
10/21/2015
Always good care

KP
KENDRA P.
10/10/2015
Great Customer Service
As always, the customer service was great. The staff is always very friendly and they explain issues thoroughly. I have been a customer for 8 years and plan to keep returning.

GW
GERI W.
Denham Springs, LA
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
10/06/2015
the people that work there---I DONT HAVE TO BE A MECHANIC!!!!
I TRUST THERE GUYS COMPLETELY WITH MY SAFETY ON THE ROAD

RD
ROSE and RICHARD D.
Honda Element
09/25/2015
Good workmanship and friendly atmosphere.
Thank you. My Honda drives much better now that you fixed it.

FB
FURDON B.
09/23/2015
Van Tire
Tire was fixed promptly even though I did not have an appointment.

CHARLES C.
Honda Accord
09/23/2015
Excellent Experience
My exp. was great, I got some tires rotated for my wife and the service was really quick. The guy at the front desk was really friendly and helpful. I definitely will go back for more service.

CF
CHRIS/JENNY F.
Greenwell Springs, LA
09/13/2015
Always a great experience, they always take great care of my vehicles.

GW
GERI W.
Denham Springs, LA
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
09/05/2015
all of the employees LISTEN to the customers
since I am not a mechanic, it is comforting to know that I have a business in my corner that I can trust