Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5rating 4.33

SZ
Steve Z.
Grosse Pointe, MI
11/04/2017
Dishonest and incompetent
This shop is as dishonest as they come, they offered me a repair on a part that don't even exist on my car!!! I was told the module that's built inside my fan motor was bad so they needed to replace the whole fan assembly for a large sum, the problem with that is on top of my fans nor my real module not being fulty there is no module inside the fan & the module is bolted to the exterior of the fan and easily replaced as a stand alone part. Once i confronted Them I was told a fan motor and a module are the same 🙄 so I guess this shop is obviously incompetent and crooked.
Do yourself a favor go elsewhere.

Jordan H.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
12/02/2016
Be ware
Had my car serviced for brakes and the brakes failed. When I contacted them they immediately to no ownership to the service that was provided. After repair and replacement of the failed work they offered a complimentary oil change.

BY
Betty Y.
Clinton Township, MI
11/01/2011
Good Service
Thanks, as always, for great service and going above and beyond. This kind of customer service is rare these days. Thank you!

Jeff W.
Warren, MI
11/01/2011
vehicle inspection
The service I recieved was top notch. Sevice people were pollite and well informed, which is rare in todays auto repair field.

B+
Betty +.
Clinton Township, MI
10/24/2011
Above and Beyond
Thanks, as always, for great service. The ethics of the owners and staff of this business are most impressive. The work is always professional and above reproach.

KH

Michael P.
Mt Clemens, MI
Volkswagen Rabbit
08/30/2011
Oil change and check brakes
Service was great as always. You checked our brakes and we don't need them at this time--Yeh! We trust you and know you won't rip us off. Don't change your policies.

2008 VW Rabbit

D+
Dennis +.
08/28/2011
Shores Car Care
The crew at SCC have done well in my opinion! I feel they've been honest and do great work. You may not like it $$, but I find it helpful that they let you know if something else may need repair. It gives me time to plan for these things to be fixed.

EE
Elizabeth E.
Harrison Township, MI
08/26/2011
overall rating 5 stars
they are always very helpful

M+
Mary +.
08/26/2011
VW repair
Fast same day service and a discount, too!!

John M.
08/25/2011
Shores Car Care has constantly been there for my family and is always willing to answer any and all questions.

JJ
James J.
07/12/2011
Sevice
I appreciate the fast service I received on my visit. In today world I don't have a lot of time
to waste, and it was nice to get in and out as fast as I did