4.6

DICK S.
GMC Envoy
11/21/2020
Great service for a reasonable price
Have been having my auto repair work done here for years. I have
always been satisfied with their work and would recommend them to my family or friends.

AT
allissa t.
11/14/2020
Representatives were great to work with
I just had an oil change but service was quick and reliable informed on other work that my car needed an was given estimates which were pretty good prices

minerva g.
Minneapolis, MN
Prompt service & managed expectations
Grateful for the responsive and excellent service. The emergency was handled so swiftly - my sincere thanks to Sterling and Taylor! Thank you for going above and beyond in managing expectations!
Cookie

Minneapolis, MN
Cadillac XTS
11/11/2020
The whole staff here are the most knowledgeable and friendliest I've ever seen ! Treated me like family !
I'll be back

FV
FRANK V.
Mazda CX-3
get it done!
Customer service was outstanding!

RL
RACHEL L.
11/10/2020
Great quick Service
Made my appointment yesterday and got in today which I appreciated. Friendly people and quick service.

DE
DAVE/JEN E.
Roseville, MN
Hyundai Santa Fe
11/09/2020
Quick and painless
Great service today from Tim. He is very pleasant to work with. Got our car work complete at time promised.

Saturn Aura
11/09/2020
Friendly employees
The appointment started on time.
Tim was friendly and let me know what was happening with my car. I would recommend this Exxon to others.

RN
Ruthann N.
Anoka, MN
Honda Fit
11/07/2020 Category: Service
Ruthann said her experience at the service center was fine. They are very nice and prompt. She does have a low tire pressure light on now afterwards, so that may lead to something else.

EP
Edward P.
11/06/2020 Category: Service
Edward said they picked him up and gave him a ride. They fixed the vehicle quickly.

TH
TAYLOR AND DANIA H.
11/03/2020
Taylor was outstanding!
The younger kid, same name as me actually, was incredibly kind and knowledgeable. Even got my car done by the end of the day. My wife and I will always come back here! Thanks Taylor! Tim was nice too.

10/31/2020
Exxon Shoreview
Professional technicians with good customer service skills

KC
KAYLA C.
10/30/2020
Excellent Customer Service
I received an oil change/tire rotation during my work hours and was not on site. Tim was extremely nice and took time to follow up with me throughout my services to make sure I was aware of what was needed and what they were going to do. I received an email with photos showing the rating of my vehicle and detailed recommendations. I felt taken care of the entire time and respected as a new customer. Thank you Shoreview Exxon!

LF
LISA F.
10/29/2020
Same day service, good updates
Came in for headlight change. On my car they have to remove front end to fix. They were able to fix same day and give me several updates on it. I had wiring issues also. Friendly people.

TD
TIM D.
Chevrolet Traverse
10/28/2020
I was not “Just a number”!
My experience has always been great. I worked with Tim Welsh today. He was professional and caring. He promptly sent me an e-mail breakdown (complete with a picture of my car) and followed it with a phone call to discuss all the diagnostic information. Keaton Kramer did the maintenance and repairs. His abilities mirrored that of Tim’s.
It is so GREAT to have a quality team! Thank you