Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5
Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5

WF
Wesley F.
Minnesota
Chevrolet Avalanche
09/10/2020 Category: Service
Wesley said he has no reason not to recommend the place for service.

Jean F.
09/06/2020
Friendly staff
The staff are friendly, knowledgeable, and will show you your cars issues. They also can provide a loaner car if you need one.

SV
Sheri V.
Lindstrom, MN
Jeep Cherokee
08/31/2020 Category: Service
Sheri said that she loves them, they're great.

Suzuki SX4
08/20/2020
Oil Change
The oil change was done quickly and they also did a vehicle check and found a break issue that was fixed quickly as well.

Great job and the staff is friendly and helpful.

JONATHAN W.
08/14/2020
Kind and knowledgable
I've been taking my vehicles here for many years. they have never done me wrong

Mike B.
Acura Integra
08/13/2020 Category: Service
Mike said the business had good communication, was honest, and gave him choices.

NV
NORENE V.
Pontiac Vibe
07/24/2020
I ALWAYS LEAVE WITH A SMILE OF SATISFACTION
Again Am-Pm Automotive Repair has taken care of me. Welcoming, courteous and professional, they took care of me in a timely manner. Always make me aware of potential items regarding my car that i should be watching to avoid future problems. You did it again, thank you so much.

Donald G.
Buick Regal
07/20/2020
AM-PM Automotive - Simply the best
Once again the wonderful people at AM-PM have done it again. Top quality service and a friendly staff all the way. For me, personally, what I find the best about going here is the level of trust, the communication , that feeling you get about knowing your vehicle is in good hands no matter what the situation is. This last visit was an expensive one to say the least, but I take responsibility for some of the work that needed to be done. With that said, I am so grateful that these guys were able to not only take care of the problems with my car but also spent the time explaining each step of the process and easing the bit of stress I had about all of it. Top notch, friendly and accountable. These guys are the best.

Tony M.
07/17/2020
Great service, care about you and the vehicle
This mechanic shop is the best I have ever been to. Consistent great service, no games, full work on your car every time so no surprises, and education to the customer about everything.

EW
ED W.
Forest Lake, MN
07/16/2020
Honest work
I went to a lot of garages. But when I went to am pm I found the place to get my cars maintained and repaired. They do a good job for a honest price.

MA
micheal a.
07/15/2020
Highly recommend!!
Quick and efficient. Super honest about the work I needed and worked within the parameters for budget u gave them. When more extensive work needed to be done beyond my budget they took time to talk me through the why.

Mike S.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
07/10/2020 Category: Service
Mike said they were up-front, they had clarity, and he got a good inspection report.

FW
FRANK W.
Shoreview, MN
07/08/2020
Good Job
Found problem & fixed it quickly--well done--time & cost efficient.

DOUG L.
07/03/2020
Repair on a budget
I have an older van that was in a minor accident. Greg and his son Gregor walked me through my options. While the decision was mine to make, they helped me get my vehicle fixed without doing unnecessary repairs.
Honesty, integrity and value. This is the best place to get your car worked on!

06/23/2020
Always pleased with the honesty
We are reaching that make or break point on our minivan, and AM/PM auto has always given us honest advice and never tried to upsell us on things that we cannot afford. When asked to triage our repairs to safety, then comfort; all of the staff have been forthright and understanding. I have recommended this shop to others and if you are reading this, I'd recommend them to you.