Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5rating 2.6rating 2.6rating 2.6

Stephanie D.
Minneapolis, MN
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Stephanie said the service the business provided was good.

RV
Ron V.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Ron said the staff is friendly and proficient.

EE
ELMER E.
Shoreview, MN
Mazda CX-7
03/25/2019
Duplication of service performed
When I noticed that my transmission flush had been done last year and three months later had been repeated, Greg immediately credited a refund to my service done this last week. This is typical of the honesty I expect when dealing with AM-PM.

SR
STEVEN R.
Honda Civic Si
03/15/2019
Another very good job
Recent service estimate suggested a relatively expensive engine repair. Closer examination by the technician determined the situation was not as bad as first thought and the repair wasn't as extensive. What I appreciate was I was treated fairly when I wouldn't have known the difference. The business ethics that guide the work done here are first rate and appreciated.
Greg M. from Am - Pm Automotive Repair responded on 03/18/2019

Good afternoon Steven,
  Thanks for the 5-Star review.  We appreciate you noticing that we do operate at a higher standard.  Please let us know if you need anything at all.  Thanks again!
AM-PM automotive

DAN M.
03/12/2019
There a Company I can trust
I drive used cars, they always answered my question and worked with me so I can make my own decisions.
Greg M. from Am - Pm Automotive Repair responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you Dan for the 5-Star review. We appreciate the kind words.  If  you have any questions or need anything else at all, please feel free to call us.  651-426-0462
AM PM Automotive

NV
NORENE V.
Pontiac Vibe
03/09/2019
Just stopped in to check tire pressure
Always take care of the problems and let me know what I should keep an eye on. In and out with a smile and one satisfied customer. Thanks again
Greg M. from Am - Pm Automotive Repair responded on 03/11/2019

Thank you Norene for the 5 Star review!  We appreciate you taking th time to give AM-PM Automotive a 5-Star reveiw!  Anytime you have questions or need anything, just let us know.
Thanks again!
AM-PM Automotive.

NA
Nereo A.
New Richmond, WI
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Nereo said the customer service was good as well as the service .

Rex C.
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Rex said the service was very good.
Greg M. from Am - Pm Automotive Repair responded on 03/11/2019

Glad we could be of service to you Rex and thank you for the recommendation!  Feel free to contact AM-PM Automotive at anytime.
Thank you, AM-PM Automotive.

VB
Victoria B.
03/01/2019
Great experience at AM - PM
This was my 1st time using AM-PM Auto. I was very pleased with the service and appreciative that they had a loaner car for me to use. They kept me well informed of the issue and cost. Will definitely be a repeat customer.
Greg M. from Am - Pm Automotive Repair responded on 03/11/2019

Glad to have you as our customer Victoria! Anytime you have any questions or need anything, dont hesitate to contact the AM-PM Automotive team!  Thank you for the 5-Star review!

DA
DENNY A.
Roseville, MN
02/24/2019
Consistent great service
We've had our cars serviced here for well over 10 years and have been more than satisfied. The work is done in a timely manner, with an explanation if it won't be. They always stand by their work and correct an issue if anything goes wrong. (I can only think of 1 time that was necessary.) Always friendly, always call before they start work, and before anything additional needs to be done and when the car is ready. And they have loaner cars....that so takes the stress out of repairs!
Greg M. from Am - Pm Automotive Repair responded on 03/11/2019

Thank you Denny for the 5 star review! We know how stressful it can be taking a vehicle in for repair.  We try our hardest to communicate everything in order to ensure there are never any surprises. Let us know if you need anything else at all.
AM-PM Automotive team

JANELLE H.
02/22/2019
NEVER disappointed
We have been coming to AM-PM Automotive for years. They have been up front with everything and we have never been ambushed with hidden fees or made up work that needs to be done. Some people have said to me that AM-PM Automotive costs more than other places but I find that to be FALSE. Every time we have had out vehicles serviced here they have come under the quoted price. I HIGHLY recommend you stopping by and giving this business your business We have take 3 vehicles here and will be adding a 4th when I need my next oil change on my Silverado, Tires and any other servicing needed.
We LOVE AM-PM Automotive.
Greg M. from Am - Pm Automotive Repair responded on 02/22/2019

WOW!  What a stellar review! We really appreciate this feedback and your loyalty to AM PM Automotive.  We take pride in our work and truly enjoy helping people.  Please let us know if you need anything else at all. Thanks again!
AM PM Automotive team

ER
Elvin R.
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Elvin said the people at the business are professional and friendly. They do great work, and very quickly.
Greg M. from Am - Pm Automotive Repair responded on 02/22/2019

Thank you so much for the 5-star review.  We are happy when our cusotmers are happy.  Thank you again!

PF
Peggy F.
Minneapolis, MN
Nissan Rogue
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Peggy said the staff is fantastic and the customer service was great.
Greg M. from Am - Pm Automotive Repair responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you Peggy for the 5-star review. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know you are satisfied. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do at all.
Stay warm this spring!

YP
Yvette P.
Harris, MN
02/13/2019
Knowledgeable repair shop
Very detailed inspection was done when I had some shaking in my front end. Impressed with knowledge of technician. Fantastic service.
Greg M. from Am - Pm Automotive Repair responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to let us know you are satisfied with our repair shop.  Please let us know if you have any questions at all. Thanks!

SR
STEVEN R.
Honda Civic Si
02/06/2019
Satisfied Customer
I've been a customer for the past several years. Every time I have needed any kind of automotive service I've brought my cars here and have always received what I consider to be the best in terms of friendly, knowledgeable service and sincere interest in providing great customer satisfaction. I'm a long-time customer with no plans to change.
Greg M. from Am - Pm Automotive Repair responded on 02/07/2019

Thank you Steven for your loyalty and 5-Star review!  Please let us know if you need anything else at all and stay warm this winter.

AM PM Automotive team

AL
AURORA l.
Dodge Dart
01/24/2019
Genuine people
Every time I have had a problem with my car, they were able to diagnose and quote me right away. Always kind and genuine service, they also don’t scam people out of their money. Overall great experiences each time, and I will continue to come to them for my car needs.
Greg M. from Am - Pm Automotive Repair responded on 01/29/2019

Thank you for this recommendation!  We are genuinely happy that you have experienced great service each time you bring a vehicle in.  Please always feel free to contact our office with any questions or comments. Thank you again!
651-426-0462

01/19/2019
Awesome service per usual!
Awesome service per usual. Great communication, affordable, and high quality workmanship!

Zach makes the communication awesome!
Greg M. from Am - Pm Automotive Repair responded on 01/29/2019

What a flattering review! Thank you so much for taking the time to recommend AM PM Automotive. Please let us know if you need anything at all and we will also let Zach know to keep up the good work!
Thank you again!

Claire C.
Minnesota
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Claire's father. He said they over inflated the price of the sensor.
Greg M. from Am - Pm Automotive Repair responded on 01/29/2019

Claire, We apologize that we fell short of your expectations.  We appreciate this feedback as it helps us continue to strive for better customer service. Please feel free to contact the office so we may have the opportunity to make this right.
Main Office 651-426-0462
Email ampmauto11@gmail.com
Thank you for your time!

Sheri B.
Mendota, MN
Subaru Legacy
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Sheri said the staff don't know how to explain things.
Greg M. from Am - Pm Automotive Repair responded on 01/29/2019

Sheri, We apologize that we fell short of your expectations.  We appreciate this feedback as it helps us continue to strive for better customer service. Please feel free to contact the office so we may have the opportunity to make this right.
Main Office 651-426-0462
Email ampmauto11@gmail.com
Thank you for your time!

M
Mitch
Ford Cutaway
01/14/2019
First time visiting, very impressed!
This was my first time using this shop, and I was highly impressed! Everyone there was very friendly and helpful, and service was done quickly! Very nice shop to work with!
Greg M. from Am - Pm Automotive Repair responded on 01/29/2019

We are glad we impressed you!  We really appreciate you trusting us with the repairs to your truck. Please let us know if you need anything else at all.  Thanks!