Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5rating 2.6rating 2.6rating 2.6

DE
Dwight E.
Buick LaCrosse
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Dwight said the business treated him right.

AD
Anthony D.
06/07/2019
2 appointments, and still not fixed.
Brought truck I'm for repairs to fix noise while turning and going over bumps. Same issue as in October. Issue was not repaired, noise still exists, and on the recommendations, the issue is listed as something that should be fixed. So I bring it in for an issue, it doesn't get fixed and then y'all tell me I should get it fixed. That's what I was trying to do.
Greg M. from Am - Pm Automotive Repair responded on 06/13/2019

We are sorry for the frustrations you are having with us and your vehicle Anthony. We did repair the wheel hub assembly on this last visit since it was a critical safety concern with the amount of play it had. We recognize that there is a noise coming from the steering in your truck. We would encourage you to bring the truck back for us to take a look at your intermediate steering shaft.  Please let us know when you can bring it in at your earliest convienence.

SR
STEVEN R.
Mitsubishi Endeavor
06/07/2019
Another very good job
I particularly like the thoroughness of the work performed. The experience and dedication to quality of the service team here is evident and appreciated.
Greg M. from Am - Pm Automotive Repair responded on 06/13/2019

Thank you, Steven for the kind words and taking the time to complete the survey.  Feel free to contact us at anytime with any questions or concerns.  Thank you again!

ED
Evon D.
Shoreview, MN
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Evon said they did a very good job.

Thank you, Evon!

donald g.
Buick Regal
05/30/2019
Excellent service. Second to none. Absolutely the best.
If you are looking for an excellent place to have any repair done on your vehicle this is definitely it. Friendly, professional but more than that they talk to you like a person and walk you through everything. I had a ton of questions and they answered each and every one of them and they made feel great about the service they were going to and did perform on my car. I am extremely pleased and will always be a longtime customer. Price you say? Well, every vehicle is different whether if it is used or new. Some need a little more TLC than others but for me, if I had know about AM / PM a few years ago, I know I would have saved myself a ton of headaches and probably a lot of money. Hindsight is 20 / 20 right? Look, if your looking for the (I hate to use the cliché) "Walmart's" of the auto repair world your going to get just that, but if you want your vehicle repaired by a great group of professionals who really do care not only about the repair itself but care about the customer experience, than these fine people are the ones I recommend. Hands down.
Greg M. from Am - Pm Automotive Repair responded on 05/30/2019

Wow! On behalf of all of AM PM Automotive, we are pleased and delighted that you have had such a wonderful experience with us.  Thank you very much for taking the time to write this 5 star review and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

RICKI R.
Lakeland, MN
05/27/2019
Oil change and check-up
I have begun the process to stop payment on my charge account and request a meeting with Greg, Sr to discuss this matter.
Greg M. from Am - Pm Automotive Repair responded on 05/30/2019

We are so sorry about your recent experience with your radiator replacement here at AM PM Automotive.  We know we have spoken to you in regards to this, but please feel free to contact out office at anytime if you have more questions or concerns. We hope to see you and your vehicle in the future.

Dan G.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Dan said they were good. Gregor did an amazing job for him. He really appreciates their honest approach in repairing his vehicle.
Greg M. from Am - Pm Automotive Repair responded on 05/28/2019

Thank you, Dan for the 5-Star review. Hard work and honesty is how we do things at AM PM automotive.  Please feel free to contact the office at 651-426-0492 at any time.
AM PM Automotive

AE
Alicha E.
Minneapolis, MN
Kia Soul
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Alicha said her experience was good. The front desk lady very patient and understanding and gave her a quote.

LP
Leon P.
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Leon said the staff did what was needed to have done, they paid attention to detail and they are efficient.
Greg M. from Am - Pm Automotive Repair responded on 05/16/2019

Thank you Leon for the 5-Star review! We are happy when our guests are happy. Please feel free to call or stop by the office any time.
Thanks!

Morgan G.
Minnesota
Nissan Murano
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Morgan said the staff is helpful, and apprised him of what's going on with his vehicle. He stated that overall, it was a good experience.
Greg M. from Am - Pm Automotive Repair responded on 05/16/2019

Thanks Morgan for the 5-Star review.  We are glad we could ease the stress of the accident aftermath. Please feel free to call or stop by the office at any time.  Thanks!

Kevin M.
Ramsey, MN
Cadillac DeVille
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Kevin said the service at this business was honest and staff was good about telling him what needs to be done.
Greg M. from Am - Pm Automotive Repair responded on 04/25/2019

Thank you for this recommendation and review. We know you came to AM PM Automotive after a vehicle accident. We know we delivered some bad news about you Cadillac Deville.  We hope everything has worked out for you. Let us know if you have any questions at all.
Thanks! AM PM Auto

SD
Stephanie D.
Minneapolis, MN
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Stephanie said the service the business provided was good.

RV
Ron V.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Ron said the staff is friendly and proficient.

EE
ELMER E.
Shoreview, MN
Mazda CX-7
03/25/2019
Duplication of service performed
When I noticed that my transmission flush had been done last year and three months later had been repeated, Greg immediately credited a refund to my service done this last week. This is typical of the honesty I expect when dealing with AM-PM.

SR
STEVEN R.
Honda Civic Si
03/15/2019
Another very good job
Recent service estimate suggested a relatively expensive engine repair. Closer examination by the technician determined the situation was not as bad as first thought and the repair wasn't as extensive. What I appreciate was I was treated fairly when I wouldn't have known the difference. The business ethics that guide the work done here are first rate and appreciated.
Greg M. from Am - Pm Automotive Repair responded on 03/18/2019

Good afternoon Steven,
  Thanks for the 5-Star review.  We appreciate you noticing that we do operate at a higher standard.  Please let us know if you need anything at all.  Thanks again!
AM-PM automotive

DAN M.
03/12/2019
There a Company I can trust
I drive used cars, they always answered my question and worked with me so I can make my own decisions.
Greg M. from Am - Pm Automotive Repair responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you Dan for the 5-Star review. We appreciate the kind words.  If  you have any questions or need anything else at all, please feel free to call us.  651-426-0462
AM PM Automotive

NV
NORENE V.
Pontiac Vibe
03/09/2019
Just stopped in to check tire pressure
Always take care of the problems and let me know what I should keep an eye on. In and out with a smile and one satisfied customer. Thanks again
Greg M. from Am - Pm Automotive Repair responded on 03/11/2019

Thank you Norene for the 5 Star review!  We appreciate you taking th time to give AM-PM Automotive a 5-Star reveiw!  Anytime you have questions or need anything, just let us know.
Thanks again!
AM-PM Automotive.

NA
Nereo A.
New Richmond, WI
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Nereo said the customer service was good as well as the service .

Rex C.
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Rex said the service was very good.
Greg M. from Am - Pm Automotive Repair responded on 03/11/2019

Glad we could be of service to you Rex and thank you for the recommendation!  Feel free to contact AM-PM Automotive at anytime.
Thank you, AM-PM Automotive.

VB
Victoria B.
03/01/2019
Great experience at AM - PM
This was my 1st time using AM-PM Auto. I was very pleased with the service and appreciative that they had a loaner car for me to use. They kept me well informed of the issue and cost. Will definitely be a repeat customer.
Greg M. from Am - Pm Automotive Repair responded on 03/11/2019

Glad to have you as our customer Victoria! Anytime you have any questions or need anything, dont hesitate to contact the AM-PM Automotive team!  Thank you for the 5-Star review!