Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5rating 2.6rating 2.6rating 2.6

Tami S.
Dellwood, MN
Chrysler 300
07/01/2019 Category: Service
Tami said some of the things that she asked the staff here to check, she came back with results that were wrong. She stated she had some trim on her door that wasn't attached correctly, and they told her it was a hinge or something on the driver's side door. She added she was told she needed new tires, but she just got some two years ago.
Greg M. from Am - Pm Automotive Repair responded on 07/02/2019

We are very sorry that we fell short of your expectations Tami.  At AM PM Automotive we take it personally when we don't meet our customers expectations and we would enjoy the opportunity to make things right. As per the phone call we just shared, please feel free to come back in for an estimate on the trim that is rubbing. Thank you for letting us know how we can improve and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Claire C.
Minnesota
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Claire's father. He said they over inflated the price of the sensor.
Greg M. from Am - Pm Automotive Repair responded on 01/29/2019

Claire, We apologize that we fell short of your expectations.  We appreciate this feedback as it helps us continue to strive for better customer service. Please feel free to contact the office so we may have the opportunity to make this right.
Main Office 651-426-0462
Email ampmauto11@gmail.com
Thank you for your time!

BY
Bobby Y.
Tomball, TX
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Bobby said the staff was rude. The technician wanted to charge him $1100 for service. The cost was $200 at another facility.
Greg M. from Am - Pm Automotive Repair responded on 08/21/2018

Hi Bobby,
 Im Greg the shop manager, I talked to the crew about what had happend and from what I gathered, they were not treated the best and let that unfortunately that got the better of them. And to address the price difference we had quoted you on an a/c condensor that is leaking on the left side. going off the price that is stated you most likely got an oil change and an a/c recharge.

DAVID L.
Vadnais Heights, MN
06/22/2017
Timely repair of car
I had brake repair, the support person was not sure they could fix the car in 10 hours. They new customer support person.
Greg M. from Am - Pm Automotive Repair responded on 06/23/2017

Thank you so much David for taking my call this morning. your imput is so important to me as a freind and guest! I will talk to the team here to better serve you and others here to make sure this will not happen again.

ROGER G.
Vadnais Heights, MN
Volvo S40
06/11/2017
3 hour oil change
Made appointment for 11:30 oil change when we got there were told it should be ready by 3pm. So what is the point of making an appointment. The only reason I would recommend this place to a friend is based on past service which has been great. Only this service was poor.
Greg M. from Am - Pm Automotive Repair responded on 06/13/2017

We are sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with us, our intention is to give all our customers service that is convenient for them, when a young man came to drop the vehicle off for service we were told that there was not any particular frame of time where he wanted it done, so in this instance we had a technician finishing another customers services and when he was done he was to service your vehicle. We are sorry for the inconvenience and for any misunderstanding.

DAN R.
Saint Paul, MN
BMW 335xi
05/04/2017
Very expensive transmission quote
AM-PM needs to get their act together. My 2007 BMW 350xi needed a replacement transmission because the drive shaft failed and cracked the transmission case. AP-PM quoted $14,000 and $7000 for a new or salvaged transmission. I told them immediately that they were off by an order of magnitude and found one online for $1295 in just minutes. Their front desk guy didn't really listen or discover his mistake until a week later when I had to tow the car away to a transmission shop.
Greg M. from Am - Pm Automotive Repair responded on 05/08/2017

Dan Rogers I'm very sorry for this experience. the price should have be 7000.00 for a rebuild with replacing the cracked case or 2700.00 for used.  my name is Gregor I'm the manager of AM-PM, and had no idea that the service writer was that far off & took so long to correct it .  I will get to the cause & address this immediately. No words can repair the frustration, but please know I'm Not going to ignore the problem! Thank you for bring it to our
 attention.

REGINA H.
Minneapolis, MN
Pontiac Montana
08/17/2016
Keep having to refix what was fixed
Have to go back because they forgot ton align the steeringwheel as part of the alignment.
Greg M. from Am - Pm Automotive Repair responded on 08/19/2016

thank you for bring this to our attention , and we will be happy to take care of your needs to resovle any issues

Greg M. from Am - Pm Automotive Repair responded on 08/19/2016

looking at the estimate we gave you it was 650.00 worst case.
so i am sorry that was not very clear to you at the time you where told the price . and thank you for takeing the time to help us make it more clear at point of conntact.