Sierra Auto Care

Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5rating 4.2

Mohammed B. on 04/06/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"untrustworthy team "
I highly don't suggest, they said they replace parts but the repair it instead and they act like if they bought it from the junk yard. poor unfriendly team. One time I was waiting for my car there they said it will take 6 hours I said okay I wait mariya come to me she say you going to wait all time here ? I said yes she said but I don't want to hangout with you here and she laughed. One hours later neck we fixed your car. I'ts not true he just dons't want me to wait on office I don't know what he hiding. Never going there again.
Service Date: 03/29/2017
Review Created: 04/06/2017 11:07 AM
Kiara S. on 07/12/2015
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Honesty, Integrity and Care for you and your vehicle."
There are a million things I could say about what makes this shop so fantastic. They have absolutely blown me away in their Customer Care as well as incredible work they have in all things mechanics.
If you're looking for someone that will truly care about the work their doing and you as a customer, don't look any further because you've found them!

Sierra Auto Care is willing to go literally above and beyond for their clients, which is an anomaly to find these days. They are efficient, friendly, hardworking and overall an amazing shop to come to.
Service Date: 07/10/2015
Review Created: 07/12/2015 12:28 AM
Dianne D. on 09/06/2011
"Love thos guys"
I have had nothing but positive reactions from Sierra Auto. You can't ask for better guys. I love Nick and Art they are the BEST. Muah, to both of you. DDunn
Service Date: 08/22/2011
Service Date: 07/29/2011
Review Created: 09/06/2011 09:27 AM
AUDRA B. on 08/06/2011
"sierra auto care"
the staff is very nice, pricing is fair and service is quick.
Service Date: 06/20/2011