Linda B.
09/20/2018
Chaplain Voice
Customer service is great, service is affordable and the crew remembers your name.
I believe Silzer Auto staff cares about my safety when doing repairs on my on truck.

Mike C.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
09/16/2018
Friendly service!
I have taken both of my vehicles there and have been treated with respect and courtesy! They are more than willing to help you out and get you the best deal! They let you know of something that might need attention in the future and suggest your options. I will continue to do business with Doug!

RD
Ron D.
09/15/2018
Excellent ustomer service
Silzer's will bend over backwards to do the right thing and have excellent customer service.

TV
Tena V.
Norwalk, IA
09/14/2018
Great Job. Love working with this company.
Great customer service and always being totally up front what is wrong with the vehicle.
Doug S., Owner from Silzer Auto Repair responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you Tena for a great review and thanks for driving from Norwalk to have us service your truck. If you had time and wanted to, this look good on google

Mike M.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
09/12/2018
the service and honesty.
Fixed a problem for me! OUTSTANDING!!
Doug S., Owner from Silzer Auto Repair responded on 09/14/2018

Mike it always fun talking with you, Thanks for the great review.

AH
Arla H.
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Arla said she is happy with their work. She likes the service staff. They are all capable, friendly and excellent.
Doug S., Owner from Silzer Auto Repair responded on 09/14/2018

Arla, thanks for the great review, we do appreciate it.

LH
Logan H.
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Logan said that the place was good, honest and didn't oversell him on anything.
Doug S., Owner from Silzer Auto Repair responded on 09/14/2018

Logan, we never build a grocery list. we let our customers know what is needed, and point out any saftey items, thanks for this great review

LK
Linda K.
09/09/2018
Tire Repair
When I got in my car the other day, a warning light indicated one of my tires was down to 11 psi. So I immediately called Silzers to see if they could fit me in sometime that day and they said to drop it off, which I did. Within the next 2 hours, I got a call that the tire was repaired and I could pick it up anytime. I can almost ALWAYS depend on Silzers to work with me to solve my auto issues!! Always friendly and helpful.
Doug S., Owner from Silzer Auto Repair responded on 09/14/2018

Linda, thanks for your kind words and the great review. No one like a flat tire, so we just work them in quick as possible.

SD
Sam D.
Clive, IA
09/04/2018
Trustworthy Service and Quality Repairs!
9/4/18- I have a 2005 Chevy Tahoe and am going to keep driving it as long as possible. Keeping it on the road, safely is why I've used Silzer Auto Repair for several years. •I will Not go anywhere else. Period.
•I had an airbag warning light come on and at the same time my blower fan stopped working. Two things I won't go without.
•Silzer got me in, made the repairs (+ I got an oil change while there.) & Back on the road after four hours. •The repairs didn't break the bank either.
•You Will be happy with your experience!
May sound corny, but: •Trust a long-term customer!!!

Jeilani A.
Chrysler 200
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Jeilani said the staff were nice. They let him know what was wrong with his vehicle and how much it will cost before they did the repair.

Jeilani,
In any business, trust and communication are two of the most important steps in building a relationship. When looking at a customer's vehicle, observing and documenting all components that need to be repaired are an important key in keeping the customer informed about his vehicle. When the customer knows his vehicles condidtion, he has more confidence to go anywhere the day may take them. We hope to see your vehicle for any repairs down the road!

Debra H.
Norwalk, IA
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Debra said they do a really good job.

Mathew G.
Toyota Land Cruiser
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Mathew said it was done quickly, the price was decent and the vehicle works..

Matthew,

Efficency is everything in today's society, and we take that to heart with every service that we perform. Diagnosis accuracy is one of the most important parts of our job, and is our number one way to keep the customer on the road as long as possible. So we hope to see your vehicle again for whatever service you need!

Joan F.
Lincoln Town Car
09/01/2018
Always friendly and prompt service.
I've had a long-standing relationship with this establishment and always friendly, glad to answer my questions, and they make suggestions when something else may need attention in the near future.

Joan,

Having a shop you can trust is becoming more and more important in today's day and age. We value our customers who trust us for every service, and we are very glad that we can be your resource for any automotive help. We hope to hear from you if you have any issues!

TN
Tim N.
Chevrolet Pickup
08/25/2018
These guys are pros
I always get great service at Silzer. Nick listens first, then determines a course of action. They call before doing anything, when additional work needs done, and when it was done. Even my doctor doesn’t go that far! They have my business for good.

Tim,
Thank you for such a great review! Communication is everything in the auto repair buisness, and as you have pointed out with your review, Nick is very good at talking to and listening to customers.
This review would look awesome on Google!

PC
Phillip C.
Saturn SC 3dr
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Phillip said this is a great facility to take a vehicle to for service. The staff are fair and honest.

Phillip,
When a vehicle has a timing issue, or any issue that involves a lot of dissassembly, clear communication is key. When the service required is not known at first glance, many people look to the simplest solution to solve it. We pride ourselves on investigating to the very root of the problem, to get the vehicle back to you, the customer, as soon as possible. Thank you for leaving us a great review!

HR
Hannah R.
Urbandale, IA
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Hannah said the staff handled the situation with her vehicle very well.

Hannah,
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review.
With any vehicle, not knowing what specifically is going on can be very stressful. We strive to make the initial contact through final appointment as straightforward and clear as possible. We appreciate you bringing your vehicle to us and hope to see it again whenever it needs service!

KK
Ken K.
08/20/2018
Silzer is always my choice for repairs.
This stop was for an oil change and a check up on a few minor concerns. Everything was taken care of in good time and satisfactory as usual.
Glad to have found Silzer to take care of our car needs.

Ken,
Thank you for bringing your vehicle to us and leaving an awesome review! Like a doctors visit, regular service is the best way to keep a vehicle running reliably for as long as possible. We are glad to be able to help you with any and all of your service needs! We would love to see this review on Google!

TT
Tony T.
Urbandale, IA
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Tony said the employees took his vehicle in sooner than expected. They treated him like he was the only customer. They stayed late for him to pick up his vehicle. They were clear with his service.

Tony,
Thank you for taking the time to write us such an awesome review! When it comes to working on a vehicle, effiency and accuracy are key. We pride ourselves on getting the customer back on the road with no issues, as our number one priority. We would love to see this review on google!

QC
Quintin C.
Dunlap, IA
Jeep Liberty
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Quintin said he was happy with everything at the business.

Quintin,
When it comes to road trips and vacations any snag can be a headache. We were glad to be able to help make your day just a little less stressful. We hope to be your first choice when you are in town!

AF
Abraham F.
Chevrolet HHR
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Abraham said the staff made the service quick and convenient.

Abraham,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! When it comes to our personal vehicles effiency is key. Our technicians strive to be as thorough and efficient as possible when inspecting and repairing any vehicle that comes into our shop. We hope to be your first choice whenever service is required.