CN
Corey N.
Urbandale, IA
11/14/2018
Began taking our vehicle here because another company put the wrong part in and they caught the error when it wasn’t running right. This visit they fixed a few random issues (tire pressure off, battery cables loose) and were even able to order a piece of missing trim and install it same day. Excellent service and care of my vehicle, couldn’t possibly be happier with them!

JJ
Jason J.
Chevrolet Cruze
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Jason said the business took care of him and there were no issues. They have this new mechanic, Doug. When Jason brought the vehicle in, the way he approached him gave him the feeling that he either didn't want to work his vehicle or was having an off day.

SJ
Suzanne J.
Jaguar XJ
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Suzanne said the service was good and so was the explanation of what they did with her vehicle.

Judy H.
Nissan Quest
11/10/2018
Friendly and helpful employees
They always explain what the problem is and what needs to be done in a manner I can understand.

Rebecca R.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Rebecca said the service was great, accommodating and she enjoyed the employees a lot. Doug was awesome about informing things to her, but he was rushed and forgot to put in her order. Other than that, everything was great.

NF
Nancy F.
10/30/2018
I can rely on Silzer to keep our cars in good condition, letting us know when work is needed based on their inspections. I recently got my car in for a headlight replacement, on short notice. It was fixed quickly, with extra attention to a missing bumper screw. Thank you!
Doug S., Owner from Silzer Auto Repair responded on 11/06/2018

Thanks for the great review Nancy, It is amazing how difficult replacing a headlamp bulb has become. Thanks again

ER
Eric R.
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Eric said the customer service was great. He said the staff really perform well and for a fair price.
Doug S., Owner from Silzer Auto Repair responded on 10/29/2018

Eric,  your short review says it all, thank you very much.

Jason M.
Chevrolet Pickup
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Jason said they handled everything in a timely manner. They got everything done in a day. Also, they got him a new transmission with a warranty, which is unheard of. The work was great.
Doug S., Owner from Silzer Auto Repair responded on 10/29/2018

Jason, thanks for this great review, If you sell something that is new it better have a good warranty for the customer. Thanks for letting us know we did a good job for you.

Drew W.
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Drew said the business did a good job. They were a little expensive.
Doug S., Owner from Silzer Auto Repair responded on 10/29/2018

Drew, thanks for this five star review, the starter on this Honda does take a little longer, thus the price, thanks again for the great review.

Dean S.
Mercedes-Benz S550
10/13/2018
ALWAYS THE BEST SERVICE
I never worry about anything they are doing to my vehicles. Doug, Nick and all of the guys are the very best.
Doug S., Owner from Silzer Auto Repair responded on 10/15/2018

Dean, this short review means a lot to us, especially with the high price of your car, It basically boils down to trust and we appreciate that very much.

David S.
10/13/2018 Category: Service
David said the business's staff was very quick and professional with the repair.
Doug S., Owner from Silzer Auto Repair responded on 10/29/2018

David thanks for the good review, We have serviced your Tahoe 31 times starting in 2004. when I checked the history I am happy to report never for the same issue twice, (aside from oil changes)thanks again.

RJ
Rima J.
Mazda Tribute
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Rima said they have treated her well and she would recommend them for service. She will be in for some more lights.
Doug S., Owner from Silzer Auto Repair responded on 10/29/2018

Rima, thanks for this great review,

EG
Evelyn G.
Ford Escort
Auto repair
Prompt attention was given to my car and my concerns were addressed.
Doug S., Owner from Silzer Auto Repair responded on 10/15/2018

Evelyn, Thanks for the great review

TK
Tim K.
10/11/2018
I took my 2004 Toyota Sienna in for tires , suspension, exhaust work and had the headlight lenses buffed out. I am very pleased with the service and the repair. Everything is working well and the guys at the store were very friendly and helpful. I feel like my vehicle has a new lease on life and it's great to drive. Thanks Silzer!
Doug S., Owner from Silzer Auto Repair responded on 10/15/2018

Tim, Its amazing how many 10 to 15 year old cars are out there that look and run great. Its good knowing the van came out so well, thank you.

LK
Linda K.
Oil Change
I had scheduled an oil change for next week but driving home from an out-of-town trip, I thought I noticed an oil smell. I called Silzers and spoke with Nick who asked if I could stop in and I did. My car was checked out and no problem found; however, Nick said if I wanted to wait a bit, they would change the oil as soon as they could. I have been a customer for as long as Silzer Auto has been in my neighborhood. They are always friendly and I know they do their best to help me. I consider them my family. Thank you Silzers.
Doug S., Owner from Silzer Auto Repair responded on 10/15/2018

Linda, thanks for these very nice words, Nick always goes out of his way for our customers and neighbors. Please feel free to help us on google with this review

BL
Barb L.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/07/2018
Trusted Service, Nick and Doug are great to work with.
I've been taking my cars to Silzer's for years and I can trust them to find and fix the problem quickly and honestly. Even a simple oil change is worry-free! No extra charges--only honesty and respect! That is a great feeling for a woman.
Doug S., Owner from Silzer Auto Repair responded on 10/08/2018

Barb, Its funny but our customer list has more women then men. Thank you for all your kind words it really means a lot to me right now. If you had time this would be great on Google

SD
Sam D.
10/05/2018
2012 Chevy Malibu, Now Running like New!
My daughter's 2012 Malibu sounded like a threshing machine, running extremely rough. Against my wishes, she took it to a "Local Chevy Dealer" and was charged up front, $400 for Diagnostics, then a hefty bill if we had the repairs done there...
So-- We/I took it to Doug at Silzer Auto Repair, where it should have been in the first place...
Not only were some previous diagnostics incorrect, the estimate and final charge at Silzer were nearly Half of the dealership charges!
Long story short, Silzer has the car repaired (timing chains and both front rotors) for a very reasonable price -and- Doug will make sure everything is done right! You can't get better service than that!!!

SD
Sam D.
10/05/2018
2012 Chevy Malibu, Now Running like New!
Doug S., Owner from Silzer Auto Repair responded on 10/05/2018

Sam, thanks for such a wonderful review. It comes at a great time, I just helped a very young (20 at best) girl with her car and she was not happy at all. she could not understand anything we tried to tell her so our shop recieved a 1 star google review. So this review means a lot to me thanks again

SG
Steven G.
10/01/2018
Very pleased
Always great service, I highly recommend Silzers for your automotive needs
Doug S., Owner from Silzer Auto Repair responded on 10/05/2018

Steven, thanks for this great review, I know you guys always say good things about us. Thanks again

Connie M.
10/01/2018
very helpful
Made an appointment, the guys were ready, it was a little hectic in the shop, but they stuck with their waiting customers and got the jobs completed
Doug S., Owner from Silzer Auto Repair responded on 10/05/2018

We try to plan ahead for our waiters Connie, Thank you for seeing this as you waited for your service.