Destiny D.
West Des Moines, IA
Chevrolet Traverse
04/19/2019
Exhaust fix
My husband's family has gone to Silzer's for years, so naturally I started going to them when my husband and I started dating. In 6 years, I have not had one single complaint. They're great people and their work is great too!

04/18/2019
Brakes Again!
This was not the first time we've had work done at Silzers. We have gone back to them several times for work on many of our vehicles. This last car was our middle son's first car and of course its his baby. He needed some brake work and is very particular on who does work on it. He is currently going thru auto training in school so it was important that he trust those working on his car, Obviously they know what their doing! My son was very happy with the job done on his car and so were we. Thanks guys for a great job!

AC
Anthony C.
04/17/2019
Excellent work
This is a great neighborhood repair shop. Always do a great job and fair prices. I would take my vehicles anywhere else.

Jack L.
Pontiac
04/10/2019
Best repair shop
You do the work and it is done right!

Linda B.
Newton, IA
Saturn VUE
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Linda said the staff was very helpful, and they told her what was wrong with her sunroof.

Jacob D.
04/07/2019
Honest and reliable
Silzer consistently provides quality services at more than fair prices. I won’t go anywhere else.

SG
Steven G.
04/05/2019
Very pleased
Always happy with their service, what needs fixed and what can wait.

Terry S.
Lincoln, NE
04/05/2019
I can’t say enough about this place.. was here from outta town visiting and of course that’s when car troubles happen. I called 1st thing monday morning and they had me in and problem diagnosed and on my way in about 4 hours. Even provided me with a loaner car so I didn’t have to just sit there and wait. Excellent and friendly and fair place to do business. Highly recommend !!

Mike S.
Cadillac DeVille
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Mike said the people are good, they do good work, at a good price.

EG
Evelyn G.
Ford Escort
04/03/2019
Prompt attention to my concerns. Diagnostic skill.
I trust that the answers to my questions are accurate and trustworthy.

Judy H.
Nissan Quest
04/03/2019
Friendly and knowledgeable people

AW
Abbey W.
Saturn VUE
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Abbey said the service was good and fast.

KG
Kim G.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
03/30/2019
Put cruiser
Thank you for such an amazing job on the pts cruiser. We are looking forward to being a loyal customer. Thank you

BJ
Bill J.
03/30/2019
Allways a very friendly staff
There shop has always given us great service over the years, with reasonable prices too. I am always going to sell the truck, car, whatever, still driving them.

GH
Gary H.
Rice Lake, WI
03/29/2019
Friendly service every time
The guys at Silzer are so personable and kind. They are honest, straightforward, and don't sell you anything you don't need. I have recommended them to friends without hesitation. Would trust them with any project.

DK
David K.
Chevrolet Traverse
03/26/2019
Always great service
Always great service. Fix or maintain only what is needed and advise us what should be next.

Doug G.
Chevrolet Suburban
03/26/2019 Category: Service
Doug said the service was good. The work was done at a good price.

KW
Karen W.
Mercury Mountaineer
03/25/2019
Mountaineer Repair
Thank you for the honest information and advise on the repairs. Your help to get the diagnosis on the needed repair and the concern for our safety by letting us know the car wa not worth the repair costs and it was no longer safe to drive. We got a lot lot of good years out of our 2003 vehicle and was sad to see it go, but your advise to sell it to Swifts and allow them to tow it and still receive a payment was very helpful.

SL
Shellie L.
03/20/2019
Fast, accurate, right the first time
Fast accurate spot on.

Chuck M.
Clive, IA
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Chuck said they were great.