EG
Evelyn G.
Ford Escort
01/11/2019
General check-up
Prompt attention to my concerns. Diagnostic skill as well skill in repair.
Doug S., Owner from Silzer Auto Repair responded on 01/14/2019

Evelyn, thank you for your review.

BJ
Bill J.
Lincoln MKZ
01/11/2019
We have been with Silzer for years and when we moved to Urbandalewe still use them shop for repairs and maintance on all our vehicles
Thank you guys for doing such excellent service to all our vehicles, and we always recommend you to our friends.
Doug S., Owner from Silzer Auto Repair responded on 01/14/2019

Bill , thanks for your review and thanks for driving the extra miles to come and see us. If you get a minute please put this on Google.

Buick Lucerne
01/10/2019
Great service.
My car has 218k + miles now but thanks to Silver Auto for always taking care of things if even for just an oil change. Won’t ever go to anyone else.
Doug S., Owner from Silzer Auto Repair responded on 01/14/2019

Nick, thanks for the great review

Ken M.
Johnston, IA
01/09/2019
Oil change, checkup on Impala
Silers has great service, dependable, communicates well, and very honest.
Doug S., Owner from Silzer Auto Repair responded on 01/14/2019

Ken, many years have passed since we first started taking care of your vehicels, thanks for this review.If time permits please put a review on Google

JJ
Jessica J.
Nissan Pathfinder
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Jessica said he was very happy with the job
Doug S., Owner from Silzer Auto Repair responded on 01/14/2019

Jessica, thanks for this great review.

Dameon H.
Oldsmobile Cutlass
01/04/2019
Great location
Great service and excellence in response time. Damon H.
Doug S., Owner from Silzer Auto Repair responded on 01/14/2019

Dameon, Thanks for this review we appreciate your kind words.

AK
Aaron K.
Mercury Mountaineer
01/03/2019
Can't beat um!!!
Fast, friendly, affordable.... these guys are knowledgable and will give you no non-sense answers. Don't take your vehicles anywhere else!
Doug S., Owner from Silzer Auto Repair responded on 01/14/2019

Aaron, your short review says a lot , thanks for your kind words we do appreciate it.

Chris M.
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Chris said they treat him well and are fair priced with no surprises.

Linda B.
12/19/2018
Silzer for Sure
Silzer is a sure win for all my truck repairs. Great customer service, timely with getting my truck in and out and great communication with any other concerns that I may not know or see. Silzer is trustworthy and reliable. I appreciate the team at Silzer Auto Repair.

Robert S.
12/14/2018
The Greatest Auto Repair on the planet.
The entire staff is AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!
AAAAA+++++

Ruth C.
12/13/2018
Fantastic as usual!
In and out in short time. As always, they treat me very well. And my vehicle (s) are always kept in top shape.
I am always happy with the service.
Thanks

Mark H.
Waukee, IA
12/12/2018
Honest and trustworthy
I was recommended this auto repair by a friend/co-worker who indicated this was their auto mechanic as they were honest and repaired cars without overcharging for their service. I had a radiator install and Silzer installed it for about half of what the dealer wanted for a radiator install. The price they quoted is the price I paid. I find them to be honest and trustworthy and plan to use this business again

CR
Cole R.
Prole, IA
Chevrolet Cruze
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Cole said he was treated fairly, they gave their honest opinion as to what should be done, and their service was good.

LH
Lisa H.
Hayfield, MN
Buick LaCrosse
12/10/2018
Incredible Service Techs
Once again, the team of Nick & Marco at Silzer's Auto Repair have taken great care of my car! From replacing a gas cap, to noticing cupping on two of my tires, to finding loose connections on my rear sway bar, they have been thorough and professional. They not only tell me my options of what needs to be done and why, but they also show me the problems. When I leave Silzer's I am confident that my car is safe and sound to drive. It's why I drive 200 miles one-way for their service.

PF
Paul F.
Buick LeSabre
12/08/2018
You found the right repair shop
If your looking for a service provider, look no further. Doug only fixes what needs fixed and his pricing is very reasonable. He maintains all 3 of our vehicles and has for the last 6 years. Oil changes to tires, I go nowhere else.

GM
Gene M.
Hyundai Santa Fe
12/04/2018
Excellent diagnosis, communication and service
The gas give on our 2009 Santa Fe was not reading correctly. This messed up the trip computer readings for the tank level and drive distance. The day after e scheduled the Silzer appointment, the check engine light came on. Silzer diagnosed the sensor problem, identified the need for dial sensor replacement per manufacturer recommendation, located the parts in town, called me with the cost and timing and had us back on the road the next day. That's why we keep coming back.

NF
Nancy F.
11/29/2018
quality work & great service
We had a major alignment done along with a wheel bearing replacement. Silzer does a great job!

Randy R.
Cumming, IA
Nissan Maxima
11/28/2018
Doug, Nick and company are excellent. I've been coming to them for over 30 years. They give you a "no BS" view of your auto and how to fix it.

They're excellent folks to work with. I'll keep coming.
Doug S., Owner from Silzer Auto Repair responded on 11/28/2018

Randy, Thanks for the straight forward review of our shop. The time has really sailed by, thanks again Randy

MN
Minh N.
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Minh said that the business did very good and that he has no complaints.
Doug S., Owner from Silzer Auto Repair responded on 11/27/2018

Minh, Thanks for this great review

CN
Corey N.
11/14/2018
Began taking our vehicle here because another company put the wrong part in and they caught the error when it wasn’t running right. This visit they fixed a few random issues (tire pressure off, battery cables loose) and were even able to order a piece of missing trim and install it same day. Excellent service and care of my vehicle, couldn’t possibly be happier with them!
Doug S., Owner from Silzer Auto Repair responded on 11/16/2018

Corey, Thank you for this great review! We are glad that we can go above and beyond for our customers. When the customer is confident in the quality of the repair, we can be confident sending them down the road in a fully serviced vehicle. We hope to see you for your next service!