Latest Review about 7 years ago

JIM D.
Omaha, NE
08/29/2011
Great service as always
What more is there to say?

RON G.
08/28/2011
Simons Service, Inc 8-28-11
Reasonable cost. Stand behind their repair work.

LARRY S.
08/27/2011
Dodge Van
I feel confident that Rob is straight with me.

LG
LINDA G.
Plattsmouth, NE
08/25/2011
Awesome
I beleive the staff at Simons Service is honest, dependable and really care abouth thier customers. They go above and beyond to give you great service with a resolution to every problem you have.

MARK W.
08/14/2011
Excellant customer relations and service
I have taken my vehicles to Simon's Service since it was first opened. When Rob took over the customer relations and service took a step to the next level. He is a fair and honest man who would not reccomend any service that wasn't needed. In fact some times you have to tell him to go ahead and something because he thinks it can wait. I will continue to have Rob service my vehicles well into the future.