Simply Smog Valencia Auto Performance

Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5rating 4.3333333
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Timothy M.
Marina Del Rey, CA
05/01/2019
Simply the best!!!
I have officially fired My dealership this will now be my new auto mechanic shop,
Friendly works around your schedule and prices cannot be beat. same quality service as a dealer If not better.
The whole team was very courteous and Customer finally and we can’t leave out SAM In my opinion he is THE MAN! do whatever it takes to make you happy.( almost )
So glad I happened to find your shop for my wonderful referral at enterprise Rent-A-Car (Dana)

SK
SHARON K.
04/01/2019
Professional, Honest, and Great Customer Service
I have been going to Ford since I purchased my vehicle in 2006. Well, not anymore! After my experience with Simply Smog I have found a new mechanic! Honesty goes a long way; when a mechanic actually shows you the damage that needs to be repaired vs. verbal only - WHAT A DIFFERENCE! Not to mention, your pricing is far superior to Ford and that is BEFORE coupons.

Thank you so much for being professional and providing excellent customer service!!!

Newhall, CA
Dodge Durango
03/31/2019
All information and efficiency
Friendly a service offering

Canyon Country, CA
03/28/2019
The service and the staff
Simply Smog is great the service is great they need are kind I was in and out in no time would recommend them to everyone.

Jeep Renegade
03/28/2019
Great customer service and short wait time.

DON D.
Canyon Country, CA
Mercedes-Benz C320
Fast and Frendly Service
I have been using them for years, always fast and efficient service. Not only for Smog but they also do repairs on both Foreign & Domestic vehicles. Very reasonable prices.

TINA B.

NEIL J A.
Scion xB
03/26/2019
Prompt, Dependable, Quality
Was necessary to have my car towed in for repair. Simply smog offered an after hours drop off - of which I felt safe with doing. The diagnosis was quick. The update and repair was quicker than I expected. Very professional and reasonably priced. Will definitely return.

JORGE D.
03/26/2019
Good fast service and good prices.

EV
EDY V.
03/25/2019
Quick service
Service is quick. With customer waiting room and free coffee and water.

03/23/2019
Friendly & Speedy Service
Waiting room is comfortable, service is great, price is reasonable.

Honda Civic Si
03/22/2019
Positively efficient
All personal was friendly and efficient. I was exhausted after work, but got to use a coupon and get my smog done quickly. I recommend this location from my positive experience.

KK
KAREN K.
03/20/2019
Fast and easy
Smog check was fast and easy.

DK
Danial K.
Mercedes-Benz C300
03/18/2019
I always like the fairness and services BUT it seems this time I got very disappointed??, Fuze blowout and change $179.00 charge????????
I have been a good customer for years, I have given good words about this shop to friends and colleagues, I would like to have an explanation of how changing a $2.00 or max $10.00 fuse and 5 minutes would come to $179.00???

JOHN L.
03/17/2019
RELIABLE AUTO REPAIR SHOP
Friendly people; honest work and always done on time so no complaints.

03/17/2019
Dependablae as always!
Easy scheduling, nice people, professional and thorough service!

RL
RAYMEL L.
Fillmore, CA
03/14/2019
No hassle smog
They get you in and out. Their waiting room is comfortable and the price is right! Thanks for the tip treatment!

FJ
Frank J.
INFINITI J30
03/09/2019
Great service fast in and out!
We are regulars. Very happy would recommend to everyone!

Ford Edge
03/08/2019
Great customer service 👍
Nice people. They have a waiting comfortable waiting room w complimentary coffee. Fast and efficient 👌

EA
Edward A.
03/07/2019
Integrity
The folks at SSVAP have integrity, are honest, and do solid work. It is very rare that something doesn't go quite right, but if it's not right, they make it right. They also don't charge you for every little thing. Their fees are reasonable and they do great work. You can't beat that combination. I have been going to them for a long time, and I don't take my vehicles anywhere else.