Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5rating 4.3333333
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

LAUREN B.
11/30/2018
This was my first visit there and it won’t be my last. Super quick, friendly service at a great price. I’m very satisfied.

AP
AIMEE SUZANNE P.
11/29/2018
Thank you!
I will ALWAYS take my car here! Valencia Auto Performance is the auto shop for my car. The staff is wonderful from on the phone to in person. My car was not running and that is always stressful since repairs can be so costly.
Sam was awesome! He was informative and very helpful! He helped me so much and relieved some of my stress.
I'm so happy with the service that I received
Mike C., owner from Simply Smog Valencia Auto Performance responded on 12/03/2018

Hi Aimee:

Happy Holidays! Thanks for the nice words and glad you were pleased with your recent visit to our shop. Hope you know that we do it all. We service and repair all makes and models and offer free shuttle service anywhere in the SCV.

Pacoima, CA
Kia Soul
11/28/2018
Good service and friendly people. The work was done in a timely manner.
I had my 2010 KIA smog done at your facility and was very pleased with the service and timely manner.

Hi:

NA
NOAH A.
11/27/2018
Always an excellent experience!
I love coming here! They are always professional and always do a great job! I always feel comfortable and I don"t feel like I'm getting ripped off! Great place and I recommended it to everybody!

Hi Noah:

Diana M.
Newhall, CA
11/25/2018
Third time is the charm
Two mechanics later, The service was great. He identified the problem and was able to fix it and I was able to smog check and pass for my upcoming registration.

Hi Diane:

Thanks for the nice words and glad you were pleased with your recent visit to our shop. Hope you know that we do it all. We service and repair all makes and models and offer free shuttle service anywhere in the SCV. Happy Holidays!

CAROL C.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
11/20/2018
Best SMOG experience ever
I have to say, your business made it so easy to get my smog done. This isn't something anyone looks forward to but between the friendly staff and the efficient service it was an enjoyable service. Thanks for the follow-up receipt as well. It certainly helps with record keeping. You're my new favorite place for this sort of service.

NA
NEIL J A.
Castaic, CA
Scion xB
11/14/2018
Friendly, professional and prompt.
From making my appointment, to getting in and out quickly - excellent experience. This was not my first visit and will continue my return.

PS
PAUL IVAN S.
11/12/2018
Never Again!!!
I have to going to Valencia Auto for a couple years now and for the most part had good service, but no more. My husband hasn't been happy with the service the last year. Even though he asked me to go to a different shop, I decided to return due to the prices being good and the interactions fairly good. The final straw for me was how my husband was treated when he went to smog our car and after it cleared they questioned what he did to the car to get it to clear. My husband was a mechanic for years and does all of our own work on our cars (except oil changes and smog checks). I am so offended that they would question my husband and his ethics. We do not plan on using this shop again, even if I have to pay more for my oil change or smog checks. I do not wish to receive calls from the shop, this cannot be fixed at this point.

Canyon Country, CA
Honda Civic Cpe
11/09/2018
Good customer service
The customer service was excellent. I brought my car in for a smog check in the afternoon. There is a nice waiting room, and it only took 10-15 minutes. I appreciate all the coupons they have available on their site, as well. I just had to show them on my phone to get the discount.

Sylmar, CA
11/08/2018
Simple & Quick
The service is a complete inspection of my vehicle with the oil change. I came in without an appointment and I was in and out in less than an hour.

LH
LISA H.
Lexus CT 200h
11/07/2018
Quick and Easy Smog check
Great service, quick and easy. Very clean and professional environment. Nice waiting area too.

DENISE L.
Hyundai Santa Fe
11/06/2018
Smog and service
Customer service excellent as always. Even though they were busy and didn't have an appointment, I was still in and out in about 45 minutes. Comfy waiting room. Great prices. Sign up for email coupons!!
Mike C., owner from Simply Smog Valencia Auto Performance responded on 11/06/2018

Hi Denise:

Thanks for your business, again. Really glead you are our customer. If you ever need anything special, don't hesitate to call me.

JOHN L.
11/05/2018
RELIABLE AUTO REPAIR SHOP
THEY ARE ALWAYS FAIR, HONEST AND TRUSTWORTHY. THESE DAYS THOSE ARE TRAITS THAT ARE HARD TO FIND.

Thanks John: Your loyalty and business are greatly appreciated by all of us. It is a pleasure having you as a customer.

Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
11/03/2018
Great communication
Great communication and attentive staff. My vehicle was quickly diagnosed and completed. I am very pleased with the service and consideration shown from the entire staff.... from Norma to Rick I was respected and well taken care of.

Hi and thanks for the nice review. Really appreciate your business! Hope we may continue to service all of your automotive repair and service needs in the future.

Mercedes-Benz E350
10/28/2018
Good job
Friendly service.

Hi: Thanks for the nice review and hope we can servie all of your auto service and repair needs in the future. We dfo it all!!!

TG
TOM G.
Mercedes-Benz S500
10/27/2018
Sam and his team are just awesome.
Mike, your team are all really great. I bring all my vehicles to your business; I've never been disappointed.
Hope you guys have nothing but great days ahead.

Hi Tom:

Thanks for the great review, your loyalty and business. We love having cusotmers like you. Call me if you ever need anything special and Sam says "THANKS"! Sincerelyours, Mike Cavanah

BP
BRIAN P.
Chevrolet Pickup
10/27/2018
Smog Repair
They were patience with my Vehicle and we're able to find the problem and we're able fix it so it would pass the Smog Test.

Brian: Glad you were happy with your recent visit to our shop. We do all service and repairs on all makes and models and supply free shuttle service anywhere in the SCV, plus free loan cars for repairs taking all day. Call if we can ever help you with the same great service and prices as you have expereinced on your latest visit. Thanks again!

ruth g.
Sylmar, CA
Chevrolet Pickup
10/26/2018
Fast & Easy
Susan and Mike were very helpful, in making the process fast and easy.

Thanks Ruth: Hope we can servie all of your service and repair needs on your vehicles. We give the same great service, good prices and attention on other services too, plus free shuttle service anywhere in the SCV!

WG
WEST G.
Newhall, CA
10/26/2018
Simply Smog is Simpy Great
Sam goes out of his way to make sure the work is done right. He made sure that we would pass our inspection by going the extra mile and finding the problem we had . he is fair with his prices which is always a good thing. I highly recommend Valencia Smog (Simply Smog) OH and they even took us home when they had to keep our truck. Thanks!!

Hi: really glad you were happy with your recent visit to our shop. Sam says "Thanks". Hope we can take care of all of your auto service and repair needs in the future and tell your friends about us.

Thanks again!

10/24/2018
Happy customer
I called and the phone was answered in 3 rings. I spoke to a woman that was very friendly and said to come over within the hour. I arrived and was greeted pleasantly. I waited less than 30 minutes which was excellent. The price was the lowest in the valley. ( i did my research) Nice experience.

Glad you were happy with your recent visit to our shop. Hope you know we do all service and repairs and have free shuttle service and free loan cars. Give us a try on any thing automotive wise. Thanks !