Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5rating 4.3333333
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

TC
TOM C.
Honda Element
02/15/2019
Friendly, helpful staff, great waiting area
Simply Smog makes getting a smog check enjoyable! Fast service, friendly people, very comfortable waiting area and excellent restrooms. I’m a repeat customer and always will be.

JOSE H.
Canyon Country, CA
Scion xB
02/14/2019
Amazing Service
I recently needed a smog on my 2006 Scion and the staff at Simply Smog Valencia helped me out they gave me great advice on what my car needed . I will forever be a loyal customer of this place ! Highly recommend this to all my friends and family.

JEFFREY P.
02/13/2019
Concerned about passing!
I was worried about passing because the car has been running rough. But it passed! The waiting room is very comfortable. It has free WiFi, tv, magazines and local daily news papers. Free coffee and sodas in the refrigerator. I was out within a half hour with 5 other people in the waiting room when I entered.

EV
EDMOND V.
02/09/2019
Staff,service, price and waiting room
I love this place. The staff are amazing. I met Suzanne and she was so helpful and so polite . She welcomes customers with smile and she makes sure you get the best service. The waiting area is so cool. TV, coffee, magazine and very cozy room. Waiting time is great. They make sure you don't wait too long and as soon as the car is ready, you are ready to go. I just love this place .
Edmond Vartanian

EL
ELISABETH ANNA L.
Mercedes-Benz C320
02/08/2019
excellent service
very fast didn't have to wait long

JON M.
02/08/2019
Great Auto Service Business
Easy to make appointments over the internet, high quality service and great one on one communication. I would highly recommend to friends and family

02/07/2019
First Time Smog
The customer service was fantastic and even though it was my first experience to do a SMOG test, they were very accomodating and informative.

DANIEL R.
02/06/2019
Efficient, friendly service
I have taken 2 of our 3 vehicles to get smog tested and each visit has been great! The person(s) who took care of me were very professional and the wait time was less than 1 hour on each visit.

AD
ANGELA D.
Kia Optima
02/05/2019
Efficient and friendly
Simply Smog Valencia Auto Performance is a great place to bring your car for quick, efficient, ECONOMICAL, and friendly service. They never lack in friendly smiles at the front desk. Someone (the mechanic himself) always calls you when they've found what the "problem" is to discuss it with you. They're HONEST! I always bring my vehicles here and I avoid the high cost of the dealership.

BRIAN B.
GMC Yukon
02/05/2019
Fair and honest
What was wrong with my car and the repairs necessary were well explained

EB
EDUARD B.
Mercedes-Benz C230
01/28/2019
Great repair service on my MB C230
1) Diagnostics were accurate.
2) Repairs were explained and done timely.
3) Replaced and source of replacement parts were shown.
4) Shuttle was free.
5) Repairs are guaranteed for 24 mos. or 2 yrs.
6) Knowledgeable and congenial staff.
7) Kind and caring owners.
8) All of which make Simply Smog Valencia Auto Performance a Great Auto Shop, and is the reason I've been a customer for years.

JOHN M H.
Palmdale, CA
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
01/25/2019
Ready to serve !
Effective and ready support from the staff upon signing in....Process is responsive to customer service.
Although I will have to return ( for monitor update) the time to complete and review was excellent.

EE
EFRAIN E.
01/24/2019
Convenient and good prices
Been taking all my vehicles here and I have always been treated well.

01/16/2019
Fast and Friendly
Used a Groupon. Only paid an extra $10 for certificate. Staff was friendly. Service was fast. I will definitely be back!

JAIME C.
Mazda CX-5
01/13/2019
No follow up and detail
I asked for oíl change reminder to be reset (has happened multiple times) and I dont think tire rotation was done as well.

EM
ELIZABETH M.
Lincoln Town Car
01/13/2019
great customer service
our car had to stay overnight. we were given a ride home and picked up the next day when the car was finished. they gave us an estimate and called to let us know the details of the repair.

JAMES A.
01/09/2019
Great place
I went in for an oil change. I was in and out in a good amount of time. Friendly staff & an adequate place to wait for my vehicle.

A`
ARMANDO `.
Chevrolet Suburban
01/05/2019
Check engine light on.
My chevy needed help, Sam fixed it up, check engine light is off and cad is running great.

01/04/2019
Good customer service
Good customer service

Honda Insight
01/03/2019
Great customer service.
This business has great customer service. I recommend anyone who wants to get their car worked on at this location.