Overall Rating 4.85714/5Overall Rating 4.85714/5Overall Rating 4.85714/5Overall Rating 4.85714/5rating 4.85714
Overall Rating 1.2857114/5rating 1.2857114rating 1.2857114rating 1.2857114rating 1.2857114
Latest Review 4 minutes ago

BD
BIALIK D.
Marysville, WA
12/06/2019 Category: Service
Top Notch Customer Service
The great courteous customer service at Sims has won me and my wife over.
She bought her new HR-V at Sims and our experience with everyone involved with the process was very good.
We both own Honda’s and will bring our cars to their excellent service department.

JOHN B.
12/05/2019 Category: Service
Honda Service
Sims Honda makes it easy to schedule maintenance and they are good at meeting their estimated time for the work required.

Burlington, WA
11/11/2019 Category: Sales
I was treated with respect.
Before we got down to talking about buying a car, I was shown where the coffee and restrooms were. I know that buying a car can take many hours, and it's important to know where to find places to make myself comfortable.

CD
CHARLES D.
Anacortes, WA
Honda Ridgeline
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Good tune up, high mark up
I agreed to have the engine air cleaner and the cabin filter replaced. The price for parts was nearly 100% higher than the highest price I could find on Amazon. I will not make that mistake again.

SUE S.
Honda Ridgeline
10/25/2019 Category: Sales
Purchasing pickup
Bryan was great. Not so much the business end. Seems a bit more info was needed for me regarding what is required for warranty on the new truck. About to sign my check and the business person said a 6 month visit was required every 6 months or warranty would be vacated. First I had heard on this. Was very angry, almost walked out. Still angry.

Honda Accord Sedan
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Good Service

10/18/2019 Category: Service
Oil change visit
The people are great in letting you know what is being done and the final results. The waiting room really needs to upgrade the snack area by supplying a snack. Also could use bottled water.

Juneau, AK
10/18/2019 Category: Sales
Good Customer Service.
Working with the sales representative was great, he provided quick responses to my questions and was willing to work with me and my needs.

RHONDA C.
Oak Harbor, WA
Honda Civic Sedan
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Great service as always !

RA
RUDOLPH A.
Friday Harbor, WA
10/16/2019 Category: Service
Good service and location
Always take our CR-V for service and always leave with the feeling that our Honda has been well taken care of. We bought our CR-V from this dealership and will always go there for service.

BILLIE B.
Burlington, WA
09/29/2019 Category: Service
fast and friendly
excellent service. Wonderful employees
Bobby M., General Manager from Sims Honda responded on 10/03/2019

Great!!! Thank you for sharing, we appreciate you!

WB
WILLIAM B.
09/22/2019 Category: Service
I don't know what is expected in this block.
The service was fine - But it was me, Patsey Blunt ,that made the appointment for the service, that brought the car in and signed the papers to approve the work and paid for having the work completed. So why do you address the letter to William?

Patsey Blunt
Bobby M., General Manager from Sims Honda responded on 09/22/2019

Thank you very much for reaching out. Is William not an owner of the vehicle? Please let me know and I will update the out records for you. It this is a co-ownership I can update that as well. We really appreciate your business and want to get this right for you.

Bobby M., General Manager from Sims Honda responded on 09/22/2019

I will update our records. If this is a co-ownership.

My apologies responding from my phone.😊

EH
EARL H.
Snohomish, WA
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Friendliness
Happy with service except when we drove away and excelerated the car sounded weird. We turned around and took it back. They found that the airbox had not been put back together correctly. They fixed it and we were on our way.
Bobby M., General Manager from Sims Honda responded on 09/21/2019

My apologies for the inconvenience, we should have caught that initially. Thank you again for understanding.

09/16/2019 Category: Service
I always feel like my vehicle is well cared for here. The person who helped me last time is sometimes a little too eager to push additional services though.
Bobby M., General Manager from Sims Honda responded on 09/19/2019

Thank you for sharing, we are very passionate about caring for these vehicles, they are always just recommendations and ultimately you get the decision on what repairs are completed and which are not. Our job is to let you know the health and condition of your car, and you can instruct us on which repairs you would like to complete and which you would not. Thank you again for sharing and your continued business.

AH
ANNMARIE H.
Anacortes, WA
08/31/2019 Category: Service
oil change and maintainence
Nice to have a reminder when it's time to change the oil. Now that the car was approaching 30,000 miles other actions were needed. It was nice to have it broken down into 2 visits.

KW
KELLY W.
Friday Harbor, WA
08/31/2019 Category: Service
Fixed/replaced battery...no problems!

08/22/2019 Category: Service
Customer
I recommended your service grate

DK
DUSTIN K.
08/22/2019 Category: Service
Misdiagnosed vehicle
Unfortunately it sounds like when I brought my vehicle in for an oil change, they went through and put notes from another vehicle on mine so I had to set up a shop visit and bring my vehicle in for an inspection. Shout out to Kat though, she was willing to work with my and my schedule even when I had to change my appointment the day before. Outside of the misdiagnosis an all around pleasant experience. Look forward to seeing you guys for my next oil change.

RE
ROBERT E.
08/21/2019 Category: Service
Service and recall work
Everyone at Sims Honda seems to be very good at what they do. The only exception is the service department. They need some help with customer communication and service..

GH
GEORGE H.
Oak Harbor, WA
08/10/2019 Category: Service
2017 Pilot service
I had a B16 service completed on my 2017 HONDA Pilot. I used the online appointment system which worked great. I used the courtesy driver to take me to a local store to do some shopping while my car was serviced. Service was completed in a timely manner, staff was courteous and helpful. I would recommend them to others.