Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

AW
Ayla W.
10/16/2018
Best customer service in the area!
I set up a service appointment for an electrical problem on my car. I received great response from Jesus, calling to confirm my appointment and walk me through the troubleshooting process. From the start, it was clear I had reached out to the right place because the customer service was top-notch. Day of my appointment, I dropped off the vehicle and I was called with a status report exactly when Jesus said he would call. They had identified AND fixed the issue in a matter of a few hours, even without their "expert" electrical guy there. I was incredibly relieved and impressed, considering electrical problems can be difficult (if not impossible) to ID and resolve. It was very clear that the service department's attitude is ALL about customer service and satisfaction rather than turning a profit. I have been to local automotive shops and have left dissatisfied. I will absolutely be back to Sisbarro GMC!

SE
Sandra E.
El Paso, TX
08/25/2015 Category: Sales
Terrible Customer Service
This has got to be the worst customer I have ever received - anywhere. I have been trying to get my plates for over two weeks and I cannot get anyone to call me back or reply to emails. The provisional permit is about to expire and I just can't believe this lack of service. Terrible

NJ O.
06/19/2013 Category: Service
Maintenance2+Auto TransmissionFluid, Filter+ 50M Maintenance Service
Johnny Hernandez Rocks! Polite, Courteous, articulated the various service options, showed me on the computer about the needs of my vehicle, easy! Offered shuttle....I declined...My words to him, "Dontqworry about me! make sure the guys get lunch, take their break, drink water to replenish and keep them going! the weather was hot...and There seems to always be "that one customer that is angry, demanding, condescending, and just rude! Sisbarro Staff ALWAYSFOLLOWS THE GOLDEN RULE....COURTESY, Patience, AND SMILE|:) I LOVE PREPLANNING AND TAKING MY CAR INTO SISBARRO! I Always Learn so much!

CV
RUDY was very helpfull

ANN B.
BUICK ENCLAVE
11/13/2012 Category: Service
did what they said they would do
great!

RAFAEL M.
PONTIAC BONNEVILLE
11/12/2012 Category: Service
Cisbarro's service.
It was a change of oil very fast. Thank you.

TYSON S.
Anthony, NM
GMC SIERRA 1500
11/12/2012 Category: Service
Kept me informed
Was able to get a rental... heater was working great when i received the truck

RN
RANDOLPH N.
NM
GMC SIERRA 1500
11/10/2012 Category: Service
Frank Garrick, gets there early and gets it done
Very happy with the service performed

CARL S C.
BUICK RAINIER
overpriced
Work was done well, but cost twice as much as it should have, and when told by the sales rep that they work off commission, to say th least it was suspicious. Needless to say I will not return to your buisness, even though we have purchased numerous vehicles from you over the years. I will tell my friends, just not what you want them to hear and will close with I'm not mad at your buisness just disapointed I expected more. Feel free to contact me at 520-5809

EW
ELLEN W.
CHEVROLET EQUINOX
competence
They provide good service

CAROLYNN H.
GMC ACADIA
11/10/2012 Category: Service
Always get gret service and Frank Gorrick is very pleasant to deal with.
I have always been satisfied with the service I have gotten from the service department at Sisbarro, my husband takes his chevy Cruze there now!!!!!!

DANIEL C.
FORD TAURUS
o

WN
WARREN N.
PONTIAC GRAND AM
11/09/2012 Category: Service
Service of 2010 Sierra Pickup
A very good job of servicing the vehicle in a timely manner

PM
It's great!

JOSEPH W.
PONTIAC VIBE
40K Checkup
Even checked my windshield wipers.
Absolutely no complaints.

GS
GARY S.
BUICK ENCLAVE
YOU LISTEN
GREAT JOB. GLAD YOU WASH CAR.

BR
BRET R.
Alamogordo, NM
BUICK REGAL
11/01/2012 Category: Service
Friendly, Fast and Professional Service
Everyone was great from my first call to the service department to picking up my car after being serviced. Thanks!

AH
AUDREY H.
BUICK LACROSSE
11/01/2012 Category: Sales
Mr Reed
The car had all the things I needed in a vehicle. Large print speed numer, right censer, back censer. Hands free calling. Mr Reed was not a high pressure salesman and we appreciated that. Audrey Hamilton

JACQUELINE P.
GMC YUKON
10/31/2012 Category: Service
Friendly customer service
Improved appointment website with quick confirmation response on appointment time.
No wait to drop off car and easy pick up.